Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5137344 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 1:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Dannyxy:
My guy is sitting, they said he is thinking of Erica.

Oshay mind reader.

Obsessed lot, trend your quack , empty fave, leave laycon.
Let's be honest to ourselves....
I gave Erica kudos for two things this night...

1. For neglecting any form of physical contact with Lay even tho Baba was hovering around her corner at the party, she stylishly neglected him to avoid troubles

2. For dashing out Wathoni's expectations of making peace, Wath has been saying all through today she won't entertain any form of dialogue from her at the party.... "Baby G" left her wondering in her own dreamland

I'm not in Lays mind, but we are all humans and share similar traits, Lay must at some point thought Erica won't say a word to him/dance with him at the party, and now he couldn't believe the ever smiling damsel shoved him throughout the party....

Good thing they both moved on, since both parties ain't willing to compromise their stands

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Dannyxy:
my guy calm down, please be calming down, e can pain I know..
Erica gave that thing content...now she's far away from him and he's just a shadow of himself...
We still have more days to go...he will see she for that house

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Asuito7:
Nengi: why are you smiling(giggling)

Ozo: you are really beautiful

Nengi: you just realized after one month

Ozo: I have always since the day I saw the basketball on...... on the 19 of July

This guy and lady are in love, but they are taking it slowly

Which is the best na...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Nilknarf:

Ah!...wetin for happen

You know!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 1:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Ozo no sabi follow geh talk.. This kind talk no good for hit and run players..
From friendzone to brotherzone.. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Prymestrr:
Even on our worst days, may we nor our sons after us, never be SIMPS like Ozo embarassed

AMEN!!!!
Wetin happen again? Chei, Ozo don suffa
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2020
This thread is filled with sick and disgusting people.

Their minds are so depraved, that the words they post betray them as being the worst kind of creatures that can exist.

Some of you are someone's father, daughter, son, brother, love interest, yet, the things you say about some of these housemates all because of game, would leave your loved ones in shock. I can't even imagine being related to some people here, God forbid!

The level of bitterness and toxicity on this thread, is sickening. I hope everyone involved in it seeks help, because you lot are extremely disturbed individuals

As I don talk before, we fit no sabi you for real life, but what you say on this thread is a reflection of your person and so many persons here are mentally unwell.

This thread is a cesspit of disgusting humans, with only a few actually decent people.

Una good night.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2020
youngpresidooo:
What was his comment later. He said he must eat Kidd's cake on wednesday right? lolzzzzzzzz
that should give you an hint of his thought. What was the reply of Kidd? was it not let him survive eviction first? did you see the look on erica's face? I really dont want to bring Erica in. but just to buttress my point that Laycon is scared of eviction and everyone feels he is going tommorrow.
Agenda agending

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Neo lowkey likes kaisha ...baba Dey reason why him make him choice too fast

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:26am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
Slynation:

1. For neglecting any form of physical contact with Lay even tho Baba was hovering around her corner at the party, she stylishly neglected him to avoid troubles

2. For dashing out Wathoni's expectations of making peace, Wath has been saying all through today she won't entertain any form of dialogue from her at the party.... "Baby G" left her wondering in her own dreamland

I'm not in Lays mind, but we are all humans and share similar traits, Lay must at some point thought Erica won't say a word to him/dance with him at the party, and now he couldn't believe the ever smiling damsel shoved him throughout the party....

[/s]

Okoto presented in good English sounds legit untill you re-read and see the meooow at the end .. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 1:26am On Aug 16, 2020
ItsCookie:

grin grin grin grin

[s]Abeg leave that person, did you see Ozo "cornering" Nengi inside a dark room? Did you? Did you see that? OH my world!!!

Ozone to the whole wide world [/s]kiss

You're forcing it tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:26am On Aug 16, 2020
firJ:
Nengi the best gamer

Erica needs to take some lessons from Nengi

Only Nengi knows how to keep a man wanting more

See freshboy following her up and down and baba never even chop small kiss

Small thing, that one don open toto for peppered fingers

She's not even ashamed to discuss it

Tueh
You mean Laycon can't humble Nengi?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:26am On Aug 16, 2020
Slynation:

laycon hovering around her?? Same party we watch... My king of curving grin
leeemaaooo. You wish, you pray, but wake up from your dreams bro.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:26am On Aug 16, 2020
Asuito7:

When you yourself update here do you write EVERYTHING that someone said?

Me I didn’t even hear that part but I no wan talk say him dey lie because it might have come later.

But instead of him to add the part he is busy doing yen yen like say he is paying me salary to update...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Slynation:

For everytime Wathoni insinuated this, i smiled because i knew Erica would not do that.

What will be funny later today is if Kaisha and Wathoni tie the HOH has to break the tie for one person to leave.

Kikikikiki

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Psychedelia post=92867871[s:
]By the way, why are Laycon's fans so angry tonight?

They're freely using words like Biitcch, dog, whhorre, sllut on Erica.

Why bro?
Because she no do?

Why you mad, bro?
Laycon looks like a guy that snatches Gionee phones at Computer Village. Is that her fault?

You mad, bro?

You mad?

Why you mad, bro?

Waaah?[/s]
Is that all?

He gets branded a rapist daily, maybe that word is a compliment in your village sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2020
FIGARO00:
Aiye o, she said.that?
Iru mumu wo lomo Ozo yi ntori olohun?
Tani mo se?

She was only tryna make a joke with the team Abuja drama earlier since it was Ozo dat came up with the script of referring to him as brother

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
[s][/s]

Okoto presented in good English sounds legit untill you re-read and see the meooow at the end .. cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2020
And laycon has no right to reject friendship? lolzzz you see how bias you are? because i said yes to friendship doesn't mean i cant say no tommorrow. My reason doesn't concern you
MissAnnBoleyn:
Erica is an imperfect girl with flaws and all, the only crime she has committed is choose a guy she is attracted to. I will support her till the end and as long as I am on this forum will counter the evil and toxic narratives posted by the sinister and vindictive Laycon Apologists/Enthusiasts.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2020
cuteboy2:
Laykon is looking lost and forlorn. He is just gazing with venom eyes at Erica and Kidd as they get set to play cards with Nengi and BrightO.

What happened to Laykon today. Guy is not looking happy at all

Lolz, mind reader of life! grin
So somborri, cannot seat down again in peace?
Hian! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Relegation fc grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Topsic70:

Lolz, I know its painful for u dt d gye has moved on. So he cannot sit alone again in peace and observe?

Its actually the 'she' that is trying to do d 'peppering', trying to mask her 'painment'!

Compare this with last week when he was outside alone in reflection, there u can say this, but as at today, d 'mental connection' chain don cut, I tell u! grin
What's the difference??
His heart is heavy right now..
And how many f.vcks do I give about that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:28am On Aug 16, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Quiet sad, because some of us decide to be civil doesn't mean we too dont have craze. If he thinks he has the monopoly to be throwing shades and shots at people's mother, he should better think again. If the mods continue to turn a blind eyes to this then we might as well turn this thread to a your momma thread.

He was calling people's family here since morning , many left the thread cos of him , but his craze small, we don mad finish come dey cure mad people now , I go cure him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
InSanety:
[s]This thread is filled with sick and disgusting people.

Their minds are so depraved, that the words they post betrays them as being the worst kind of creatures that can exist.

Some of you are someone's father, daughter, son, brother, love interest, yet, the things you say about some of these housemates all because of game, would leave your loved ones in shock. I can't even imagine being related to some people here, God forbid!

The level of bitterness and toxicity on this thread, is sickening. I hope everyone involved in it seeks help, because you lot are extremely disturbed individuals

As I don talk before, we fit no sabi you for real life, but what you say on this thread is a reflection of your person and so many persons here are mentally unwell.

This thread is a cesspit of disgusting humans, with only a few actually decent people.

Una good night.[/s]

Dont let the door smash you on your way out smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
firJ:
Nengi the best gamer

Erica needs to take some lessons from Nengi

Only Nengi knows how to keep a man wanting more

See freshboy following her up and down and baba never even chop small kiss

Small thing, that one don open toto for peppered fingers

She's not even ashamed to discuss it

Tueh

She's a shameless wh.ore!..Tueh!.... cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Dannyxy:
laycon hovering around her?? Same party we watch... My king of curving grin
leeemaaooo. You wish, you pray, but wake up from your dreams bro.
You can keep living in denial.... But it is what is it!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
ICONs we did well tonight.

Laycon scatter the party, trended on Twitter.

By this time last week Erica was trending on Twitter, but tonight, no one remember her on Twitter, because the guy that make her relevant decided to curve her tonight.

I am very proud of our boy, finally our prayer has been answered.

As we all know that Laycon has been topping the poll back to back, we are all going out again next week to make sure Laycon top the poll till he wins the money.

I Stan vibes and intelligence
Laycon king of the party.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
ERICAsHawk:
Insanety, were you banned?

I did not feel like coming to read the bile and bitterness on this thread.

I'll be limiting my posts and interactions here henceforth.

I enjoy this show well enough, and the occasional banter is welcomed, but what I see here is too disgusting to involve myself in.

I really enjoyed myself for the hours I did not spend here. This place is like a pigsty, if you no like mud, e go tire you.

Una dey try. Na crase I crase, I no sabi bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
ItsCookie:
Internet is on fire oooo

Someone call 911

Ozone on the beat

Your turn to update oh...

What are the twitter peeps saying?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Asuito7:
Nengi: why are you smiling(giggling)

Ozo: you are really beautiful

Nengi: you just realized after one month

Ozo: I have always since the day I saw the basketball on...... on the 19 of July

This guy and lady are in love, but they are taking it slowly

Thought I heard her told ozo after he said I love you

She said "bro I told you, you have been friendzoned, you are like a brother to me"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
InSanety:
[s]This thread is filled with sick and disgusting people.

Their minds are so depraved, that the words they post betrays them as being the worst kind of creatures that can exist.

Una good night.[/s]
This one still hasn’t recovered from yesterday

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.