Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5133920 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:

Alaye clear road abeg
agbero shift hate.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 1:01am On Aug 17, 2020
If you truly watched the entire conversation between Wathoni and Laycon and did not think she was irritated by him. Then I don't know what to tell you.

Funny thing is I think he knows. What i don get is why he doesn't leave or just respects himself

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:01am On Aug 17, 2020
If low level language can be in human form, it would be Whorica

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Kiddi and Erica!

Hmmmm! Why do I have the feelings that Erica's fans will be defending her later in the morning for a reason?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 1:01am On Aug 17, 2020
homesteady:
How they Voted -
Kidd - Kaisha and Wathoni
Vee - Kaisha and Wathoni
BrightO - Trikky T and Kaisha
Nengi - Kaisha and Wathoni
Laycon - kaisha and Trikky T
Dora - Trikky T and Kaisha
Praise - Kaisha and Trikky T
Lucy - Trikky T and Wathoni
Prince - Kaisha and Wathoni
Tolanibaj - Kaisha and Trikky T
Ozo - Kaisha and Trikky T
Erica - Kaisha and Wathoni...

only one person did not nominate kaisha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Laycon needs to be more emotionally intelligent . He should have left Wathoni's bed a long time ago. You need to know when to leave a conversation so you dont overstay your welcome. He overstayed his welcome with wathoni tonight. More so, when someone keeps throwing jabs at you, u dont need to keep entertaining the person..

Must he cling to anyone. After general gists, cant he go lie on his bed?

Though I understand he is trying so hard to get over whatever situation he has had over the last 2 weeks.

He go dey alright last last. But make he free the babes them. none is feeling him romantically, so he should keep his relations with them at a comfortable distance .

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 1:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
same to you, Una dey sleep still dey reason laycon.

Lol I have not typed that name for more than 48hrs now. Y'all are the toxic ones.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 17, 2020
See as kidwayya fresh die no blemish for skin, money good oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
she always like that to him. That's the way of their friendship, and its hilarious to watch.
So when laycon told her about the chicken stuff and she started laughing it was brighto that said that abi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2020
User09:
If you truly watched the entire conversation between Wathoni and Laycon and did not think she was irritated by him. Then I don't know what to tell you.

Funny thing is I think he knows. What i don get is why he doesn't leave or just respects himself

Leave them make them dey decieve themselves ...babe is clearly irritated den dey call am friendly bants...nobody can treat him the way Erica treats him in that house

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Erica in the beat!

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2020
Na so lycans pursue selene for underworld
the boy need boobs and a wet place to put his fingers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Bomboiy:

Lol I have not typed that name for more than 48hrs now. Y'all are the toxic ones.
you need to advice your team mates, make dem free the guy, shay no be Erica bed, why e come dey pain dem?

Ask me again, who is obsessed and pained, I will scream Eliteeeesssss.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Mranybody:
So when laycon told her about the chicken stuff and she started laughing it was brighto that said that abi
don't mind them, i don't get why they are wailing... Same people were laughing.

Brighto, wathoni, laycon always gist night.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bekky226: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2020
Good night peeps
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2020
MizzD:
[s][/s]Hopefully, one day.. just one day, laycon would realize what respecting boundaries truly is, and stop embarrassing himself.

Even a the blind knows that Wathoni is so done with the conversation. She was obviously not comfortable with the unnecessary touching. She tried to digress by flirting with BrightO. She stylishly told him to go and change into his night wear. Babe even said she wishes she was boo-ed up, at least someone would be cuddling/ petting her tonight. Laycon offered, she declined.

When Wathoni realized he wasn't getting the body language, she voiced out "Laycon, time up. Come and be going"

Laycon replied that he is not done and he still stayed there till Kadyode took camera away.

I wont be surprised if Wathoni starts avoiding him. Not healthy.[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
Guys from last set looks so physically and mentally matured than this set.

True!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
you need to advice your team mates, make dem free the guy, shay no be Erica bed, why e come dey pain dem?

Ask me again, who is obsessed and pained, I will scream Eliteeeesssss.

Nawa o,so anybody wey drag Aristotle don automatically become Erica fan?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 1:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Slynation:

Icons I know, Elites I know, WayaThemGeng I know, Ninjas I know, Superions I know, RoyalArmys(Prince) I know, DorathyXplorers I know.... But who be Praise and Tbaj wallowing with 3% votes.... Oga na wa for you oO!!
Tbaj grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 1:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:

[s][/s]Wathoni said something about smelly boxer or so, I didn't hear that well. Laycon provoked and said to her "You do this a lot and it's not cool", Na em Vee and Wathoni begin laugh am, he stoop up and left in shame.

They are bullying him too much, is it because he's a less privilege[s][/s].

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Jadentica:

True!
Imagine Omashola and Jeff in this set
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 17, 2020
LAYCONtent grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 1:13am On Aug 17, 2020
User09:
[s][/s]If you truly watched the entire conversation between Wathoni and Laycon and did not think she was irritated by him. Then I don't know what to tell you.

Funny thing is I think he knows. What i don get is why he doesn't leave or just respects himself[s][/s]

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:13am On Aug 17, 2020
See who they say was so irritated, she left her bed after laycon stood up, to still follow am go laugh.
Girl dey banter with her friend, but some people don carry am for head.

So much for irritation. grin
Wathoni laugh jawe

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2020
I said it here, BrightO will use his mouth to cast himself.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 1:15am On Aug 17, 2020
Fayar:

Leave them make them dey decieve themselves ...babe is clearly irritated den dey call am friendly bants...nobody can treat him the way Erica treats him in that house

Stop putting Erica in the same sentence with Laycon, please! Laycon is free from that Delilah

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:16am On Aug 17, 2020
homesteady:
I said it here, BrightO will use his mouth to cast himself.
I knew this comment would affect him

He said he can’t send his daughter abroad because she will get spoilt
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2020
This two sha
Just wen I think say dey don go sleep grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Dannyxy:
See who they say was so irritated, she left her bed after laycon stood up, follow laycon to still follow am laugh.

So much for irritation. grin
Wathoni laugh jawe

Bro just give it a rest. Once you don't really fancy someone, you won't be comfortable if the person goes all touchy on you. It doesn't mean they are now enemies.

That is why BrightO gives Kaisha social distance when she comes to sleep on his bed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2020
Wait! Tbaj nominated kaisha! These housemates use one hand to give and the other hand to collect it back. Wasn’t she the one who in her diary session earlier on this morning said if she had to save someone, she would save Kaisha and then this evening she threw her under the bus.
I take back my statement earlier on when I said kaisha would spoil Tbaj Cos she was the only one loyal to her.
These people are a very confused bunch or should I say disloyal bunch. This is how prince did the same thing last week.

homesteady:
How they Voted -
Kidd - Kaisha and Wathoni
Vee - Kaisha and Wathoni
BrightO - Trikky T and Kaisha
Nengi - Kaisha and Wathoni
Laycon - kaisha and Trikky T
Dora - Trikky T and Kaisha
Praise - Kaisha and Trikky T
Lucy - Trikky T and Wathoni
Prince - Kaisha and Wathoni
Tolanibaj - Kaisha and Trikky T
Ozo - Kaisha and Trikky T
Erica - Kaisha and Wathoni...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:19am On Aug 17, 2020
homesteady:

Bro just give it a rest. Once you don't really fancy someone, you won't be comfortable if the person goes all touchy on you. It doesn't mean they are now enemies.

That is why BrightO gives Kaisha social distance when she comes to sleep on his bed.
don't project your insecurities on him.. There was nothing extra there.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2020
grin

So Erica gisting laycon with kidd. If na laycon now, dem go dey find talk.

But well.

So this the conversation.

Erica- my best friend is tolani. Now when I say hi to laycon, he replies somehow, I even try talking to him, when i try talking to him, he moves away, or doesn't respond. I feel anybody should be lucky to have me in their lives. So if he doesn't want (blablabla,) camera goes.

So make we stop the talk of he is Still reasoning her, your fave has said it all. You guys should move on from him too.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.