Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,438 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5153020 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2020
DreamyEyes:
chai. Na wa o
E clear say this nengi no dey feel ozo at all.
Make the guy ghost the girl na, shoo. I think she's discreetly into kidd more than ozo.
It was on saturday night... Ozo was just following her about.. she has cleared him severally but Ozo still dey persist
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

I agree you were only "over" hyping...but when Erica rejected that "thing",you guys started hyping 2%,defend 28%,attack 70%
Believe me when i say this. If icons decide to even use 10% of our time to attack Erika and Hellites, you won't be able to open Nairaland again cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Nooo
We aren't angry with Erica for choosing Kidd
Infact we're happy she didn't choose Laycon
Cause she'd have reduced our guy to nothing,same way vee did to neo

We're only amazed how the cool,decent gal we thought she's,changed into something I don't wanna call her all because of money and private jet...,
Because she knew competition to get Kidd was much...she open leg for him after saying he's unserious,flirt, can't be with him bla bla bla then start being clingy to him to mark territory.....

Even wathoni and wouldn't have been this worse....

That's why Nengi has my respect most in that house..am very sorry for the first impression in had of her..
She's completely opposite of what I thought and Erica also completely opposite of what I thought she is

Apology to all Nengi fans

She's the Queen and Laycon the Kvng
We won't mind if she's the last to leave before they crown Laycon the winner

Apology accepted!... wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Biggest lie this season will be "Laycon's fans don't abuse other housemate"
whereas they are the originator and enabler of most abuses on other housemate.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

I agree, those names are terrible, I am not a Laycon fan and I have tried to get those people to stop the name calling but everyone has their right to freedom of speech.

However, what about the Laycon Enthusiasts have called Erica unmentionable and unprintable names? I believe one of them uploaded her entanglement session on X-VIDEOS. Two wrongs don't make a right.
You believe a Laycon enthusiast posted her video on Xvideo? That’s totally a straw-man accusation. Thousands of perverts were exposed to the video. Any idiot could have posted it. Why name check Laycon.

I feel you are really biased against him. And it’s sad and unfair. This young guy has done nothing wrong. You don’t need to like him, just stop spinning the narrative against him every time. It’s getting sad

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2020
All of them just dey crash
Biggie do something!!!!!! sad sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:

Believe me when i say this. If icons decide to even use 10% of our time to attack Erika and Hellites, you won't be able to open Nairaland again cheesy
For over 1 week now,all you guys have been doing is mostly attacking Erica alone(nobody else)

Don't act as if you don't know
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2020
MrEnigma007:
Biggest lie this season will be "Laycon's fans don't abuse other housemate"

whereas they are the originator and enabler of most abuses on other housemate.
All fans get their own for body,but this ikorodu bandwagon claiming they are saint saviour just keep amazing me with their blatant lies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2020
DreamyEyes:
chai. Na wa o
E clear say this nengi no dey feel ozo at all.
Make the guy ghost the girl na, shoo. I think she's discreetly into kidd more than ozo.
How?
U dey watch so?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Broobembem:
Kidd's fans will attack Laycon, his fans will face Erica.

Ozo's fans will attack Laycon, his fans will face Erica.

Nengi's will attack Laycon, his fans will face Erica.

If Chelsea fans attack Laycon, his fans will still face Erica.

Just critize Laycon, and watch them type epistle about Erica, all because she rejected their ikorodu gods with smelly boxer.

OBSESSION!! cheesy cheesy grin

One will start wondering if it's an Olympic game of obsession prowess between Laycon and his fans.

This is a lie!

Nengi's fan hardly attack laycon..We cool with him..

Stop saying nansins!.. angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2020
MamBi:

See this shade that Kidd threw right here is the kind of shade that Wathoni threw to his madam and the whole house went down in flames for almost an hour.

He did the same thing a few days ago talking about how a girl will regret if she choses a guy with her heart instead of following the rich guy..

Anyway Nengi, well done for countering him same as you did a few days ago..

KIDD PLEASE LEAVE OZONE ALONE OH.....
open your your eyes,
there's no ozone.. it's actually ozo-ne grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2020
CaSttLe:
Lmaooooo grin

Damnnnn! grin grin grin grin

Twitter ohhhhhh... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2020
MamBi:

Chisos, please rewind for me..

How and when did I miss the above?

When did Ozone sleep holding hands?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2020
DreamyEyes:
open your your eyes,
there's no ozone.. it's actually ozo-ne grin

I prefer closed eyes tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
MamBi:

See this shade that Kidd threw right here is the kind of shade that Wathoni threw to his madam and the whole house went down in flames for almost an hour.

He did the same thing a few days ago talking about how a girl will regret if she choses a guy with her heart instead of following the rich guy..

Anyway Nengi, well done for countering him same as you did a few days ago..

KIDD PLEASE LEAVE OZONE ALONE OH.....
Ozo and nengi are not in a romantic relationship.
Kidd can flirt with nengi anytime anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
bennyblings:

Tbh that's poor for an artist since it comprises of views from various music platforms.most nigerian B list artist can garner over 1 million views in a week only on YouTube.
It doesn't comprises of views from various music platforms
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
You started something, now you acting like victims.

Like fave, like fans.

Omoh leave shalaye, you guys will not spare laycon, we will not spare Erica, after season finish, we can go back to being friends.

But for now, na indaboski mode we dey...

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

I agree you were only "over" hyping...but when Erica rejected that "thing",you guys started hyping 2%,defend 28%,attack 70%
You denigrate a whole human being as a thing. Have you considered he is someone’s brother like your brother, someone’s son just as you would have one or someone’s friend.

Make you na take this trolling thing easy.

Drag him if you want to, but at least show class

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Jadentica:

This is a lie!

Nengi's fan hardly attack laycon..We cool with him..

Stop saying nansins!.. angry
See this one grin grin
Are you scared?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
IgANephropathy:
You believe a Laycon enthusiast posted her video on Xvideo? That’s totally a straw-man accusation. Thousands of perverts were exposed to the video. Any idiot could have posted it. Why name check Laycon.

I feel you are really biased against him. And it’s sad and unfair. This young guy has done nothing wrong. You don’t need to like him, just stop spinning the narrative against him every time. It’s getting sad

I am a neutral viewer, I don't even vote so not that deeply invested in the show, you have to admit the things said about Erica are despicable I don't spin narratives that luxury is reserved for the Laycon attack-dogs.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Jackson105:
All this whorica fans that think people are dragging Erica because she chose kidd over Laycon should get sense.

People are dragging her because of her whorish behavior, her look and what she say contradict her actions

She say she can't chase a man, yet she is clinging to Kidd all around, even without iota of commitment from kidd.

She is proud, she said Laycon is lucky to want to have him as friend, who the hell is she?

Whorica fans power to your elbow and happy defending, because this slut on my screen will keep fvcking like dog every night, before she leave that house.

Respect to Nengi, looks can actually be deceiving.

Exactly!..

Respect to Tasha too on that note.. wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Now I can see why, Dominiq.ue didnt ban you

Why?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2020
Nilknarf:

All fans get their own for body,but this ikorodu bandwagon claiming they are saint saviour just keep amazing me with their blatant lies

When you remind them that they over hype this Laycon when he does just the simplest ordinary thing... they say you hate him for his looks and all.

While they fuel abuses on Nengi, Kidd, Erica, Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2020
MamBi:

I prefer closed eyes tongue tongue tongue tongue
then dream on..
One day you'll wake up to face reality wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

Don't take these things so seriously, na just banter I dey catch tongue

But I gats defend my guy Laycon grin

issokay, issorite kiss wink I am all for Friendly rivalry and harmless bantz smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2020
IgANephropathy:
You denigrate a whole human being as a thing. Have you considered he is someone’s brother like your brother, someone’s son just as you would have one or someone’s friend.

Make you na take this trolling thing easy.

Drag him if you want to, but at least show class

So calling someone a "whor.e" is classy right?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Mranybody:
It doesn't comprises of views from various music platforms
It does,check the picture on twitter.
Audiomack
YouTube
Spotify
Etc.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2020
MrEnigma007:

When you remind them that they over hype this Laycon when he does just the simplest ordinary thing... they say you hate him for his looks and all. grin

While they fuel abuses on Nengi, Kidd, Erica, Ozo.
The truth is very bitter...they know is true,so na to attack you remain grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mstick: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2020
My brother, I understand it's hard staning someone that was fingered with pepper coated fingers believe me I do.

If I were you I wouldn't bother with internet bants but voting.

grin
Nilknarf:

You with your "self acclaimed full chest" = no worth

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Mstick:
My brother, I understand it's had staning someone that was fingered with pepper coated fingers believe me I do.

If I were you I wouldn't bother with internet bants but voting.

grin
You are in no position to tell me sh.it

Face front and mind your business

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
Threebear:
Kidd will still tell us what he has against OZO.
The obsession is getting scary.

Imagine telling Nengi she'll marry a dark skinned guy in front of Ozo.
Even asked her what she missed about her boyfriend .

What did Ozo do to deserve this hate[/s]
Nonsense!
That u are into Ozo doesn't mean everyone should be....Kidd has every right to express his feelings.. whether it favours u or not.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
galaxyball:

Don't take these things so seriously, na just banter I dey catch tongue

But I gats defend my guy Laycon grin

Don't believe that misannbo.lyn, check all her post, she is always attacking later, don't let her deceive u

(1) (2) (3) ... (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.