Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5134050 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2020
If some people had invested the amount of time and efforts used in constructing a well detailed and concise epistle just to throw shades at KIDD and Erica on their Favorite housemates.... I guess by now their Fav would have been top of the food chain by now

If the main purpose of writing your post on this thread is to unstan them... Please don't border because it ain't working...

We move....!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Dotez:

If by now you still don't knw dat the brother thing is just a bant in respect to the drama presentation last week in which it was Ozo's idea(,cos he came up with d script). Nd she vow to torment Ozo with the brotherhood stuff.Ozo even jokingly said dat hez gonna ask biggie to take back the rewards cos she keep tormenting him with the brotherhood thing grin(Abeg dey follow d show retrospectively).

I wonder wetin dis two go still need to do for d likes of u to see dat d likeness is mutually exclusive btwn d two.

Lastly, the earlier you realized what is btwn them is not romantic relationship but strictly die hard friendship d better for you all!!!

Relationship

Brothership

Sistership

Friendship

Neighbourship

Fellowship..

I am ready to take anyone of them so far as it is Ozo and Nengi togethership grin

Please update if you have the chance to..

Good morning... kiss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2020
Ginaz:
Ok alright . It’s official .

I really like nengi . There’s something about her that’s soul touching. Nengi baby go girl , I got your back.
welcome onboard

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Now as Erica enter polls... They are all over begging vote only laycon please... Una never jam. Wey dey bus stop dey wait una
The best way you can utilize the best of this platform is to campaign,win more fans , seek for more vote for your favorite hm (which is what we are doing) not going all around to spill hate against someone you don't know.

Dear iCONs and iCON lovers, let's keep voting and less talk.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2020
Good morning superions⭕️
Pls remember to vote for our baby

VOTE Ozo
VOTE Ozo
VOTE Ozo
VOTE Ozo
VOTE Ozo

Thank you kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2020
Olodo24:
His sexual means nothing to me. Kiddy is still better than Ozo for me. Ozo bores me 100%
Twale for ur objectivity Sir cool

U too much!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2020
Dotez:

Ahswear

I'm just waiting for Thursday to come make I see update from Threebear.I normally reserve remnants vote of about 10k votes from all the premium I av access to.

I will like to give it to Neo dis time arnd
Ah! Kayefi nla!
You wanto give Neo food wen Ozo neva chop?
If you give Neo 10k wetin go remain to give Ozo?
Dakun, e saanu mi now, e dibo fun Ozo, e joo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2020
Munzy14:
Somebody topped polls on three consecutive weeks with every other housemates being on the poll for at least ones... Yet, Your eyes no want clear... grin

Well, We already know the one the Producers are projecting to win.... Nothing happens for nothing.. cheesy

The earlier u accept the realities on ground, the better u move on quickly to next season... grin

Alas! every year comes with record breaking.... And never done before.. cheesy

Clear all the polls and collect ur money, make drama people keep entertaining our subscription... grin

It is what it is......

All for Laycon, Laycon for all..... cheesy

Aluta continua..... cheesy

Laycon That normal Nigerian graduate, Overwhelming grace located at the appointed time... My favorite Improper Housemate of BBN5.

My ICONic Movement with light...
Lmao! They never saw him coming. Now the least expected housemate is about to flip their fucknkn script in their faces.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2020
Olodo24:
His sexual means nothing to me. Kiddy is still better than Ozo for me. Ozo bores me 100%
Wanted to say something else b4

Buh wen i saw ur moniker grin grin
Then i understand ur plight,there is no way ur likes won't find Ozo boring.

And pliz dead dat narrative,is getting dry

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2020
LordTheus:
SUPERIONS, no time to banter words with haters this week. Ozo has been bullied and underrated enough. We have a POINT to prove. There's no time.
Ozo already has the sufficient fanbase. Let's not wait till the last days to start voting. It's every TEAM for itself. We are on our own. Abeg, this week no be joke......

VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
VOTE Ozo to 32052
Ignore the fraudulent testimonies of the de-campaigners!!!
Ignore the trolls with their mendacious agendas and narratives!!!
Don't feed them with petty arguments!!!
Focus on OZO!!!
Ozo must remain till the LAST day!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:
We don't beg for votes... Unlike the painedcons who woke up this morning canvassing for votes and likes.

Pathetic bandwagonners
You are not a true fan , all you need is just an avenue to show case your frustrations.

Am sure whoever you support can never like this your comment.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2020
FIGARO00:
Ah! Kayefi nla!
You wanto give Neo food wen Ozo neva chop?
If you give Neo 10k wetin go remain to give Ozo?
Dakun, e saanu mi now, e dibo fun Ozo, e joo.

Did u even understand what I said?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2020
jayjaycee0:
We don't beg for votes... Unlike the painedcons who woke up this morning canvassing for votes and likes.

Pathetic bandwagonners
You are not a true fan , all you need is just an avenue to show case your frustrations.

People of the world,please we iCONs beg for votes and your support,thank you all .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2020
Myway20:

Download 'my dstv' or 'my gotv' app from playstore.
choose your country,type in your iuc/smartcard number and phone number.
I actually went to my neighbors' houses to get their smart card number so I could vote for Laycon....I am also using their phones and my parents phone too

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2020
77up:

Tears of pain are always milky

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Keep it coming
On the app
SMS
And online

VoteLaycon

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Ozo is the sweetest.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2020
Dotez:

Did u even understand what I said?
The only thing I wanto understand is if you will just vote Ozo alone, for now... e dakun sir.
embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Icons pls do not believe threebear now, he's doing all these to stop us from voting, so we will think he's actually topping. It's a huge lie. This is the week to vote harder than ever before remember we are competing with kiddrica not just Erica. We have to go harder to top the poll. You can only believe threebear after Thursday. Remember what he said about kaisha last week. Only for him to tell us on Friday that kaisha is in bottom 4. Vote harder!!!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mannylex(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Ozo, lover boy... Brings breakfast to bed for Nengi, while she smiles sheepishly, looking around to see if anyone is observing. grin grin

Breakfast in bed, darling
I got your bed falling
I make you beg for it
I make you beg for it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2020

Don't forget to Vote for Brighto sad

Tiribear said Brighto is last on the Polls oooo!! Please vote for him �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2020
ArchAnge1:
washing machine with dryer self isnt a problem, scanfrost is a sponsor of the show, they can easily give them one

They need drama, especially in the washing area, plenty people have gone there to gossip while washing, they wouldn't give them dishwasher cause they need drama, if there was a dishwasher lucy will be useless in the show

Everything is intentional, even the bathrooms, they want to make the house as competitive as possible

That arena bench can be longer but they made it to fit exactly 20 people

The only thing I can complain about so far is the poorly thought out games, especially tasks

I now hate charades and drama, the only interesting things this season are the fights and ships

I am even surprised that they have relented and have given them blender.

Part of the social experiment was making the house a bit uncomfortable ergo warm water only available sometimes, food limitations related to winning tasks etc

I remember how housemates used to beg biggie for clipper, blender, gym equipment etc in BBA.

Its not that they are unable to provide. They just don't want the housemates to think they are on vacation...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Breakfast in bed for Nengi! How romantic of Ozo! grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Don't pick your nose, pick nengi

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Erica is the only BBN housemate on the trendtable
Please do more voting..God no go shame us

VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Brighto To Kiddwaya: Neo Is A Pretender, He Lies A Lot

Could this be true?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2020
I tried registering and the otp isn't coming. Don't want my 2500 votes to waste this week again.
Borrusia:
Here you go ma’am.

Thanks for voting Laycon wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2020
igasiboy98:
Icons pls do not believe threebear now, he's doing all these to stop us from voting, so we will think he's actually topping. It's a huge lie. This is the week to vote harder than ever before remember we are competing with kiddrica not just Erica. We have to go harder to top the poll. You can only believe threebear after Thursday. Remember what he said about kaisha last week. Only for him to tell us on Friday that kaisha is in bottom 4. Vote harder!!!
Erica go kee person for this NL...
See how this one is wailing grin grin grin

VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
VOTE Erica to 32052
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2020
MamBi:

I am even surprised that they have relented and have given them blender.

Part of the social experiment was making the house a bit uncomfortable ergo warm water only available sometimes, food limitations related to winning tasks etc

I remember how housemates used to beg biggie for clipper, blender, gym equipment etc in BBA.

Its not that they are unable to provide. They just don't want the housemates to think they are on vacation...

there is no excuse for mediocrity. It is not sea school,.. it is big brother we talking about, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Gmajor:
Brighto To Kiddwaya: Neo Is A Pretender, He Lies A Lot

Could this be true?

Brighto is a snake

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Don't mind the fooolish Ozo supporters...
Wayademgang/kiddrica fans should rather send votes to Laycon sef than that yellow pig Ozo..

Useless things!

asin ehh, Kidd and Ozo are cool with each other, just a little joke with Nengi means Kidd doesn't want Ozone to sail, maybe later they will come and tell us Kidd told Nengi to brotherzone Ozo.... grin

The innocent girl has been screaming she has a BF outside the house but Ozo prefer to win Nengi over 85million.... And they putting the blame on Kidd

If Kidd was still the Kidd we know, he would have picked Nengi as his deputy and damn what anybody thinks about him....

But Kidd is a man of peace and tranquillity....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Threebear:

Laycon is ahead of Erica currently sha.
Maybe more voting and less talking ...
grin

iCONs pls disregard this info, Laycon is not safe at the moment, let's keep pumping votes.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.