Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129466 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
eleshin:
Lucy and Erica bleeped Vee up.... They actually forgot their cue. Vee had to look at them to bring them back to life. Like WTF!
Erica kwa...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
fitzmayowa:

I was expecting Prince to lead the vocals was a bit disappointed with their delivery...
I think Prince's voice is on high pitch and they don't need something too high for the melody they played underground.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
A Vee singing Laycon's part would have killed that shiit.... It's between Dora and Laycon's team.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shey this Betway "But I'm winning" babe is also the first babe in the Nivea advert. Her smile is cute.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Your feelings have been burnt... cry more, i am advising your fave to pick another career, because music is not his calling we tell Efe, We must also tell laycon. Music has no place for mediocrity, it will expose you. Laycon should choose another career, as for music, perish his chances of success... Hope your feelings get burnt once again... i gat time for hopes and aspirations for something i know wont work, apply it to your life, it will help you

Stop quoting me,pls, u are embarrassing yourself here, hating someone that doesn't know u and will never know l0w life like u. Just STFU.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Exactly what I was saying... Who uses rap like that in an advert?

It was so out of rhythm. Vee should not try to take the blame away from her. She is the musician there and her opinion would have counted more.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Amya:
Awful performance from ALL of them
You are right. Same thing I said yesterday about their Airtel task. They aren't that creative during tasks.

But if a winner must be chosen today, I think Ozo's team would win. Their efforts were collective.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
gameboy727:
Shey this Betway "But I'm winning" babe is also the first babe in the Nivea advert. Her smile is cute.

Yes oo

Na my wife be that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Na melody dey sell jingle... Sage Laycon

Can you fav ever?

I STAN LAYCON

VOTE Laycon

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
carammel:
I hope what Praise is doing with Lucy will not anger Ka3na, she may stop voting for Lucy.
nah....praise is for dem mamas not someone s fud
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nilknarf:
Mumunaries, Agama chose team Gold...
So which way now cool cool

Keep crying and stalking agama... cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nilknarf:

Erica kwa...
Did you watch the performance? Vee had to look at her for her cue. Pls miss me with ur stanning bullshiit and analyse objectively.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
gameboy727:
And her teeth are dangerous .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
This Tizetti advert, the song is always on point kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Aww Laycon appreciated the melody in Neo's team

From this convo sef, you already know Vee's team didn't do well. So sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
carammel:

I think Prince's voice is on high pitch and they don't need something too high for the melody they played underground.

Oh, that's understandable then...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon's group won it. A jingle must be catchy and with memorable melody hammering on the brand.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Froshloaded:

Yes oo
Na my wife be that
grin grin Bad guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
carammel:
This Tizetti advert, the song is always on point kiss

Betway should talk to Tizetti people... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Nengi is the only Narcissist on that show. If you don't know the meaning of a word, don't use it anyhow.
Lucy is a narcissist.End of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Team laycon tried ooo no cap

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
jayjaycee0:

you keep exposing your deficiency in english language, you saw nengi and you call Lucy a narcissist. Olodo rabata. Na to troll Erica na hin you sabi. Tueh!

Here are signs you know someone is a narcissist

an inflated sense of importance (NENGI - on the first day she said she something about being beautiful to overshadow other housemates), a deep need for excessive attention and admiration (NENGI - always checking mirror to see if the silicone is still in place), lack of empathy for others (NENGI - Her outburst to kaisha for boiling water with the kettle to use) often having troubled relationships (NENGI - Not showing Ozo her true color because she no wan offend Alhaji wey buy GLE for outside)

These dimensions speak more to Lucy than Nengi.

Nengi obviously has normal narcissism which is common with girls, but which is not a disorder. You can't use her outburst to Kaisha to measure her level of narcissism.

And it is not like Nengi is obsessed with the mirror. She hardly ever runs to mirrors, rather she makes the most of the moment when she finds herself standing before a mirror.

And her relationship with Ozo is not an indicator of issues with relationships.

It is Lucy who actually has a problem with having relationships. Even Ozo and Laycon confirmed this. Laycon said whenever there was a problem, Lucy always find a way to make it about herself. This is one of the major characteristics of someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). The world must revolve around them.

There are other characteristics. Even Kaisha showed NPD characteristics, and Ozo confirmed this when he said Kaisha likes to give it to people but doesn't like people giving it back to her.

Kaisha also accused other HMs of being in a conspiracy against her. Talk about persecution complex, which is also a characteristic of NPD.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
innocentdude:
And her teeth are dangerous .
LMAO grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:
I think Dora and Ozo's team will win.

Dora really helped them a lot.

Bright was too dull for Kidd's team.

Laycon's team tried too, but his lines weren't rhyming with the backup yarns.

Dora and ozo team was buzzed out

sentiment aside Laycon team killed it

For kidd team they did terribly why rap on ads

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
My baby’s team tried too smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
I ask again what does this Erica ever knows how to do?
suck preeq

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
gameboy727:
Teeth wey fit shred metal
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
homesteady:

It was Lucy that messed it up...
Watch it again, Lucy bleeped up with her lines but Erica missed her cue....try and watch again. Vee had to give her a stern look to cue her in. Try and watch again Pls.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beorn1:

They had over 1hr to memorize the lines. It sucks to me. I'll give it to Team Dora jare.

I missed their group's jingle cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'm still supirsed that, Neo never tell the housemates his relationship with Venita..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
I would have gone with papaya but I don’t think they had enough message in there but hey I’m not the judge.
I don’t think it matters to the Judges that the other teams read from paper. This is not the first time. Although if I was the Judge, I would give it to the team who didn’t read from a paper.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
eleshin:

Did you watch the performance? Vee had to look at her for her cue. Pls miss me with ur stanning bullshiit and analyse objectively.

Oga Lucy missed her part and distorted the flow... Vee had to look at Erica so that she can just pick up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.