Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5138202 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Froshloaded:

The relationship no make sense at all
Baba should just man up and end the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
galaxyball:

Aunty I'll advise you take your own advice and go and read what you wrote

According to a very intelligent you, Kidd cannot learn leadership skills from Laycon because Laycon has never won a HOH.

I didn't know BBNaija HOH title was the only way to gain leadership skills in this world mtchewww clown

I understand where you are coming from.. Laycon is your guy who has it all right?
But in terms of Leadership,I will rather take lessons from Ozo,take it again,take it again,then I will now think of meeting Laycon.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Which state is this?
ENUGU
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
homesteady:

Would Ozo as HOH changed the prognosis?

It is likely cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Asuito7:
For three days now Erica is looking like she is sick and she might actually fall sick.

She looks so washed up, like older, l don't know what's up with her.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Icons do not feel down if the other housemates tops this week.please keep voting for laycon.
Not an easy task voting continuously..but i am certain on the 71 day , victory and congratulations is certain for laycon.keep voting please !laycon got that grace this season! Housemates and people will align soon.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
tonididdy:
Tolanibaj heaping generational curses on herself ordering a 35yr old around to pick female hair from the floor and clean spaces.

Kwantinu

As in
The thing pain me...

I want to see her go home so badd

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Back to voting jawe... Lol

Omo ologo laycon cheesy

Una no reash

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
Asuito7:
For three days now Erica is looking like she is sick and she might actually fall sick.
she don carry belle grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I've spelt out your name twice, I'll not forget it again. cheesy kiss kiss

Heyyyyyyy! It's working, people they aren't watching have promised to vote ooooo. cry cry cry cry cry cry

It will work IJN...
My contacts are boling right now...they must VOTE Erica or no one else
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Very stale and bland Big Brother Naija season. Housemates are just there. No real niggas and the girls are mostly worwor. Multichoice has to do something real quick. The show is so predictable that anytime I tune in I can accurately guess what I’m gonna see. Nengi and Ozo having their slow and very boring convos, Neo being a dog to his ugly condescending madam Vee because of UK passport, Laycon sulking and complaining about Erica the olosho to another housemate, Erica the olosho following Kidd like a dog in heat, Tolani Baj ugly resting bytch face just pretending to monitor Prince (but for her head na the game she dey calculate), sneaky back stabbing bald head nigga Prince thinking he’s a fan favorite haha, Bright O cooking, Old man Tricky kissing ass up and down just to stay one more week in the house, Lucy nagging and crying one more time and Dora flashing her boobies embarassed Anybody still enjoying this show is truly a jobless lazy Nigerian youth and must go find job or hustle grin. What a waste of time. Abeg make I watch Lyon and Bayern jare.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nilknarf:

Lies upon lies to feed your ego in your camp

So the new gist now is that Erica never admitted her errors??
Next time you want to lie,hold the holy Bible and holy Quran and do so

Are you sure you are watching the show with your head not heart?
Is Erica and kid not behaving like authority in the house?
Has Erica not changed since last week? Has she not been conniving with kid to get lesser house chores?
At least the transgendered tolanibaj was able to confirm to Erica that she changed.

Another thing that annoys me is kid keeps misbehaving and all most of the housemates can say is that's kidwaya.
If Lucy do half of the nonsense kid has done everyone will paint her bad.

Nengi is a goal!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Donzie1995:
Baba should just man up and end the relationship.

Yes ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
InSanety:

Beorn1, shebi you see wetin I talk?

Na why I no dey like make she follow that boy talk, because no matter the good faith wey she use get conversation, it will always come back to this.

Lol. I know say it'd be like this. The problem now is that it's not gonna end any time soon coz Laycon and Erica will keep talking to each other. So brace up for more comments like that. Elites too say theirs about Laycon. It's what it is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kinematics:

I barely comment here, however Erica the saint couldn't admit her own errors but to point out that of Lucy.

This is where Nengi stands tall.

It is not only Erica that has that view point please. Other housemates have it but she is the one who is foremost in approaching Lucy about her attitude doing so in a friendly manner and for that I accord her some respect., because she wants Lucy not to feel as an outsider.

It is not everything you must attack someone for, because even a Pharaoh has a good part to play in the society.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beorn1:

Lol. I know say it'd be like this. The problem now is that it's not gonna end any time soon coz Laycon and Erica will keep talking to each other. So brace up for more comments like that. Elites too say theirs about Laycon. It's what it is.

We dey vote for now, no time for nonsense talk.

We go return on Friday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lol u must care oooo cheesy

Or else I will fuc*k that ice cream on ur head grin my nigga tongue
Geezeem:

we don't care
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Dora, Vee, Ozo and Laycon are working on their wager..... They are writing the poems.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
MamaDG:
the difference is that poetry is a literary form while poem is the written piece.

What of those that abused Nengi about this? the fans of a particular housemate? grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Valto:
she don carry belle grin
Taahhh angry grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beorn1:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Team Carrot clearing everything o...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kiddy is reading the brief

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Team Carrot wins. They won by 4 points.

Congrats to Praise, Nengi, Laycon, Wathoni and Prince.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Team Carrot won. 65 points

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Laycon's Team won the 2 million naira...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Team carrot on point . wink

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Has Erica not changed since last week? Has she not been conniving with kid to get lesser house chores?
At least the transgendered tolanibaj was able to confirm to Erica that she changed.

Another thing that annoys me is kid keeps misbehaving and all most of the housemates can say is that's kidwaya.

Nengi is a goal!

Guy abeg hype your favourite and stop this silly comparison

You were talking about Erica not admitting her errors,now you are saying something else..
Except for Wathoni,who has inbred bitterness,who else has Erica wronged that she didn't own up to it and apologise?
Who else?
If there's no one,then you have no right to say she didn't admit her errors

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Team Carrot won 2 milla

Their mama

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Praise my guy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kinematics:

[Nengi is a goal!
Oh you can say that again!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.