Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,333 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5160981 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
77up:
Feel-good just reach out to me now, he said Laycon might leave big brother house on Sunday cry ejowo, please, Biko, dan Allah,daalu vote Laycon pls cry

Pls stop replying back and forth argument here and,let's vote more oooo sad
Dry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Is Erica crying?.
Or I didn't see well
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
When the brief was read, it was announced the DS will start in 15 times as at that time, but till now, nothing has happened. Na when person go comot the foolish show runners go start the DS. SMH!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Even though I think the big brother HMs will have their diary session with is no other person than the HOH, Kidd, I will still live to watch it grin

Lunch break loading.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

grin grin grin

Praise na idiot

E said the chokers grin

Lool, kuku kill me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Make Una tell us if dem want start oo

So we go fit fire gen on time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
WTF Is wrong with BrightO? grin grin Make I pack am grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mariinee:
I have never listened to Old Town Road myself. Lmao.

We're on this same table kinda then. Since I've listened to the song and watched his videos but don't know anything about the guy, while you know facts about him but haven't heard of his mega hit single. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
I am not watching now..
but is it true that HOH chair is broken?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
The person that wrote this kiddrica script try oo..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Agbgift:
Yes. The O in his name is Osemudiamen.
Him no dy rep ss. Dy do like egusi. Benin boi no dy get that kind rep
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
homesteady:
WTF Is wrong with BrightO? grin grin Make I pack am grin

LMAO. I'm almost in tears. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
stroller9795:
I love you

You are canceled!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kiddwaya has definitely become more emotionally invested in Erica. This thing fit become like Kanye and Kim o, wey everybody dey talk say he no go marry her, and now dem don born 4 pikin and counting. Just saying anything is possible, just saying...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Agbgift:

So you self see am?
Kayode 600 years.

Me wey dey watch from 7am till 3am everyday. I hardly miss this show, as my Compact plus sub finish, na 2500 own I do o, cos I no dey watch anoda channel grin grin

It's bbn 24/7 since they started.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
youngpresidooo:
I am not watching now..

That was the news we got.

When Kidd & Erica will be making babies on it. We expected nothing less

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
PrincessEstates:
Kiddwaya has definitely become more emotionally invested in Erica. This thing fit become like Kanye and Kim o, wey everybody dey talk say he no go marry her, and now dem don born 4 pikin and counting. Just saying anything is possible, just saying...

Forget kiddy na good actor, no wonder baba talk say e want go into acting..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Why is nengi wearing ozo’s cloth nah undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Branzy:

Him no dy rep ss. Dy do like egusi. Benin boi no dy get that kind rep
The Edo boys this year nor try.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kinematics:
The tranny Tolanibaj cant take Lucy off her mouth.
Both Lucy and Erica were not seated on time for the brief. Praise was atleast liberal to call the 2 of them, but the tranny could only single out Lucy.
Even the Erica never showed up at all, only to show up when everything was done and left. She came in knowing Kid will brief her as always. Rubbish!
Lucy continue to pepper them.

Thank God for Nengi!
We have been supporting Lucy without showing hatred and bitterness...

You are here now showing your true colour under how many days?

It is not by force to fan Lucy..ok?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
InSanety:
King and Queen shiiit grin
power couple!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
He then said Dora knows. Dora knows what he is talking about. So I have been wondering whether Dora knows that ka3na and praise had sex.

Beorn1:
Prince, praise, Trickytee, Dora, Wathoni and Lucy were gisting...

One thing led to another and it entered the "boo'd up" convo. Wathoni asked Dorathy if booing up was in her mind before he came in. She said. Other HMs said they didn't have such idea in their mind. Praise said he didn't have such an idea in his mind and that's why he told everyone about his son and baby mama so of anyone still wants to have anything with him, it will be because she likes him along with the revelation. Wathoni asked Dorathy if she thought about getting booed up with Ozo and Dora said no. That she's the stubborn type and didn't have booing up in her mind. She said rather it was Ozo that was always in her space. Wathoni agreed.

Lucy asked Prince if what he's insinuating is that he wouldn't mind having sexual stuff with a u lady in the house despite having a baby mama. Priase said no, that he just wanted to put it out there so if anyone wants something with him, it won't be like he lied to her (olodo, no be the same thing Lucy ask you ni? )

Praise then told Prince who's quiet and calm all through that he knows 4 girls that liked him and goes forth to name them. He told Prince that Lucy liked him. Lucy who's is sleeping beside Praise objected (liar grin ), he also named Wathoni and Wathoni also was trying to deny. He then mentioned Nengi and lastly Tolanibaj. Lucy and Wathoni were still objecting when Prince said there's another person that likes him but he won't reveal it. Wathoni chipped in that she knows the person but won't reveal it.

Praise countered Wathoni that she also liked Kidd at a point. Wathoni said something I didn't hear and then said Kidd came for her and even gave her green light but she decided not to pursue the option. grin Praise said he was the only one Ka3na loved in that house, they argued it but Praise told them he knows what he's talking about and he won't go into details grin. He also said something about him and Ka3na always having issues which I can't remember. then advert kicked in

After advert, it continued. Wathoni told Praise to stop making Prince's head swell by mentioning the ladies that likes him and he will then be feeling fly, telling them another girl is also among. She then stylishly told Prince to sharap and stop feeling fly.

By then Laycon and Neo had already entered the room. Praise continued that Kaisha liked Neo so much. Neo tried to feign ignorance and Praise said that there was a day Neo hugged Kaisha and she came to tell him that she likes Neo and will shake tables coz of him. That Kaisha always opened up to him. Neo finally agrees that she told him about her feelings. The housemates were like why didn't he show it, and Neo said he couldn't coz he's the type that still keeps a friendship cordial with a girl that likes him.

Lucy then said there's a guy she likes his lips only but nothing else. He goes further to reveal its Eric and Wathoni said she knew coz Eric was amongst the 3 hottest males in the house.

They said so many things I couldn't capture.

Kayode decided to be foolish and moved away to Kiddrica and currently to Ozone reading their poems.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amya:

The Ka3na she called ugly is even way beautiful than her. The irony.
You finally made sense!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who will tell this waya guy now that this tin he's always putting on his head doesnt fit him??

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
PrincessEstates:

For real, it can happen. But Kidd will still cheat. He's still 27, baba doesn't look like someone ready to settle down.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
youngpresidooo:
I am not watching now..
Yes...It got broken when Biggie sat on it....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Praise is a goat. Jeez grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Make I pack am? grin grin
Bright is funny sha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chelseafan1:

For real, it can happen. But Kidd will still cheat. He's still 27, baba doesn't look like someone ready to settle down.
All you know is sex sex sex....

Ifyou see pussy now,you will be reading Newspaper.. Grow up boy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
I wish Biggie will just use a female voice for those diary session. Even Kidd who is aware of Biggie's vacation will be surprised and confused.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
lawdy lawdy..... Prince is a total hunk though grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
Brownsun:
Who will tell this waya guy now that this tin he's always putting on his head doesnt fit him[/s]
Everything he puts on fits him..
The guy u are stanning says much about u..
U no get taste undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.