Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5147451 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amya:

No be small casting.

E be things.... grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:
Team Nengi you guys went all out this week .

You deserve a pat on the back for voting back to back and delivering incredible results.

Team Laycon nko..

This Vee get small yansh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
carammel:
3789 to 3919

You read am?

Omo, you try o
shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:

That explains why she suddenly attacked me .
Her sister is campaigning for Erica and collecting money as usual ...she knows that if I expose that Erica isn't as strong as her fans presume it will cause a dent to their family business .
It must hurt when your only source of livelihood is living off from contributions from big brother fans .

Let's not attack her .
We don't often know people's struggles .

When you've been in law school since Mikel was playing in Owerri and you're yet to graduate in 2020 , it must cost a brobdingnagian amount to offset tuition .

My heart goes out to all the people struggling in different areas of their life .

Sending love and light to the world .
small scratching you carry atomic bomb enter.... grin

Well, I knew she will attack u when u decided to say the truth about Erica.

Erica lost the game long ago, her mouth and actions plus path she chose killed her game.

Nengi is the rising lady coming close to laycon.. cheesy Even na she I fear now for my star boy.

Judge rudy no want give up on hypocrisy same reason her main handle Was attacked.. She also has some libel against laycon.. Na laycon God go fight that battle sha.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Team Laycon , I don't know if you guys are humans or machines , but no one is doing it like you.

Keep it up .

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
Bookworm001:

Why you vex, I'm just stating the obvious grin grin.

If Ozo was Jeff he would have been evicted but you see kidd, them go evict am close to the finale cool[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
geezprince:
Lmao! Nah! I knew this.
I don even saabi tey tey grin. That Na why I dey always whyne and tease the “Insanety” moniker.
That day wey safari call Laycon “rapist” ? Na your “Insanety” moniker suppose post that thing not safari, Na there you cast for my side. grin
Insanety wouldn’t have apologized ‘cos that moniker was created strictly for trolling.
Safari apologized ‘cos that moniker get reputation to protect. grin
You have just been busted mi-lady grin
Sense will not kill you, . She even reported my post because I talk say she resemble Mosquito for calling Laycon a rapist. You called someone you don’t know a rapist and you still have the audacity to report to Mod because someone called you mosquito.Me I no send her and mods. I dey used to kuje already.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Team Ozo , even without the numbers and CelEbrity support , you did what needed to be done.

Keep it up .

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Broobembem:
Insanety how are you?

Very insane cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
What's happening on dis thread

Who are the caster and "castee lipsrsealed undecided

I don miss again grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:

Make sure you follow that Twitter account this week and give us the bottom 4 .
I'm sure it won't be a problem for you .
Threebear don't mind that one, keep giving us the results abeg grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:
Team Laycon , I don't know if you guys are humans or machines , but no one is doing it like you.

Keep it up .

Laycon till Day 71
Up Icons!!!!!

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
ArchAnge1:
lucy talked to nengi not him

Lucy talked to both of them.

If I say anything here, no dey argue with me.

Nengi first, den Ozo came to meet her, na dere she finish am, guy was like would you let me talk or I walk out this door, Lucy told him to walk out fast.

Some minutes later, Egbon called family meeting. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
So one of the coven members, the Bitter Leaf FC member, Vee, had unprotected sex with Neo, and the morality police who were acting like the Pope over Erica and Kiddwaya somehow didn't think it was a sin?

No Bible passages? No Koran quotes? No epistles on right and wrong?

Or should I give a speech on hypocrisy?

Funny lot.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
carammel:

Babe Guy , e reach to weak, you don't miss this thread for 24hours. grin grin

I dey tell you!...

But the Lord is your strength!... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pongwa(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:

Keep it up .
we are progressives

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

Team Laycon nko..

This Vee get small yansh

na bbcongo you dey watch, vee wey flat like okada seat
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
zicoraads:

Wetin dem cast?

A few persons here prefer to use a different moniker to post here, in order to avoid giving their followers a respite during BBN season. It happens all the time.

Some are not using their real moniker here as well. Kiní big deal? undecided

True story! cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Houdinee: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amya:

No be small casting.
Amya grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bibidear:
when Slynation was telling them not to listen to Laycon song if they don't wanna be his fan,they thought he was joking....anyways #iconswemoveon.....join the winning team
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:

There was never a time I said Safarigirl posted all the results .
I said 99 percent ...which is true .
Someone said I started out right and then started failing towards the end , which is a lie because Safarigirl did all the predictions towards the end .

I was only there to collaborate her results.
Threebear,this is the post I am referring to.... Read it again and show me where you typed 99%.

Threebear:

Stop lying through your teeth .
Safarigirl was the one doing predictions last season , it wasn't me.
Anyone here could attest to that .
Safarigirl did all the predictions ...there was never a time I started guessing .
I was only here to collaborate Safarigirl's predictions .

Once predictions doesn't favour you people , you start creating lies to justify your delusion . grin

I don't know the stupid source that you got your source from but I'll be more than happy to let you take over this week and give us the correct prediction of the bottom 4 .
Hopefully your source comes through ...make sure you turn in your Twitter source result before Ebuka gets on stage .

Just die this matter in peace.... Forget those hypocrites hailing you.. They will be the first to nail when your prediction goes south.

They were the same people hailing Safarigirl some weeks ago.. They are only pained that she has not been enslaving herself by updating here morning till middle of the night.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TimiRume(f): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
ArchAnge1:
it's not obsession, its a habit

There are people ozo hasnt spoken to all day and worst dora and neo that are supposed to have his back aren't saying anything

Especially neo

If I slap you ehn. You will remove Dora from all this nonsense talk. When I told you guys that Ozo was on a downward spiral and his one sided love relationship with Nengi would favour her at his expense, you people were still fooling yourself. As it stands now, Dorathy has a stronger chance to clench the 85million. She came to win, not to be an object of ridicule in the name of friendship.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
This Dakore Egbuson no bad oo

Her husband go dey enjoy

Na that girl wey dey call am aunty mii dey enter my eye....I just like her energy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
zicoraads:

Wetin dem cast?

A few persons here prefer to use a different moniker to post here, in order to avoid giving their followers a respite during BBN season. It happens all the time.

Some are not using their real moniker here as well. Kiní big deal? undecided

This is not the case at all. Because she has been lying that she's been busy and shït, she even tried to deny it tonight .

if she had come clean, then it wouldn't be a big deal

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:
Team Ozo , even without the numbers and CelEbrity support , you did what needed to be done.

Keep it up .

cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
zicoraads:
So one of the coven members, the Bitter Leaf FC member, Vee, had unprotected sex with Neo, and the morality police who were acting like the Pope over Erica and Kiddwaya somehow didn't think it was a sin?

Funny lot.

No drop of self worth, awon oponu!!! cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Threebear:
Team Nengi you guys went all out this week .

You deserve a pat on the back for voting back to back and delivering incredible results.

Stop lying ...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Show us her picture na .......
zicoraads:

Funny lot.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ericagolddigger:

I dey tell you!...

But the Lord is your strength!... grin grin
Lol, I mistook the moniker for Ericahawk
Apologies bro smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chelseafan1:

Na that girl wey dey call am aunty mii dey enter my eye....I just like her energy

Ehen

I no too look the girl well

I go check well next time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

True story! cool
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes... kiss kiss

... How was your day?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
carammel:

Lol, I mistook the moniker for Ericahawk
Apologies bro smiley

I changed garment since nau, you missed me? grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.