Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5147455 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
safarigirl:
The last verifiable report on results was on Wednesday night, stating that Erica and Laycon were vying for 1st place, and there were two new entrants into the bottom 4.

Anything else after that, are rumors started from Twitter.

Believe what you will on this thread though.

It was nice fooling y'all by the way, will be retiring this account on this thread, until the final week. grin
Insanety how far.

Damage control attempted but rejected. You don cast efon.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kiddwaya and Dorathy should be siblings. I like their connection.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
safarigirl:
The last verifiable report on results was on Wednesday night, stating that Erica and Laycon were vying for 1st place, and there were two new entrants into the bottom 4.

It was nice fooling y'all by the way, will be retiring this account on this thread, until the final week. grin
[/s]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
safarigirl:

I miss the Insanety moniker already, do come back even if it's with a new moniker.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vee clearing ikorodu he- goat.

"Give her space. U dont listen"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ericagolddigger:

Cry small small na..

You are Wailing too loud!... cheesy cheesy cheesy
You wish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lhimeet:

Both of them has won 2 each

Mourinho at Porto and Inter

Guardiola at Barcelona twice
What about mourinho at Chelsea
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
MizzD:

Lol even while the whole thing was happening last night, Danny kept saying Ozo fans should be grateful it’s not Erica fans, this that. You have also screenshot the handles that started the Kemen narrative. But na erica fans dey chop blame. grin

I still like Nengi and Ozo. Never stopped and that’s why I rarely troll them or even comment much about their shortcomings even when their toxic fans slut shame Erica in every single post.

Feels good to see them on the defensive too though. cheesy

Last last we all are agendists until our favorite is involved cheesy
please please please... Please please..

Abeggg abegg abegg, leave Danny out of this...

I stated clearly that ozo didn't do anything. And yes nengi fans are cool, if it was your people, we can imagine the narratives we would be hearing, we might even hear that you guys have taken him to court already...it's not even elites matter, una carry am for head, already spinning things, I predicted correctly.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:

Group A won by 11 points to Group B's 10 points. The game is over.
That was close. Team B really tried.
Thanks! smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vee telling Laycon his rekindled friendship with Erica will end in tears....

Laycon saying he's no longer hurt by Erica's attitude...

Nengi says Laycon is lying

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
This season show dey like Epl, everybody just leave first dey drag top 5,i think say the objective na to win the show na
To make the show have enough content just just other HMs together against Laycon and still see starboy topping.
Aristotle abeg no win HOH, I need to vote you and you alone, even our local deloitte no fit manipulate am
#LiverpoolforLaycon

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please Vee shldnt go yet oo. I need her to keep putting Laycon in check!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:

Add Lucy to the list.

Yea mama Lucy I forgot
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
safarigirl:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
jayjaycee0:

LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL.... obviously you are one of those writing waec, you are talking to a mathematician, i only need one person's votes count and percentage to give you that of others. Dont try shifting the table as you know i am exposing your lying ass. I am not asking for their votes polled i am asking you for the percentage of the last 2.

If you cliam to know the votes polled by that of Nengi and Erica. Post it here, let me expose your lying ass. U might have a million of fans and get a billion of likes, it doesnt change the fact that you are just a lying ass. So post either the percentage of the last 2 or the votes polled by the last 2, let me put it in excel and expose you quick fast

Haaaaaaaàa
One persons vote count will give you the others percentage

Mathematician indeed....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vee is telling Laycon to give himself space from Erica. That she's not his problem anymore. He's been cooking food for her, holding her hands. Allowing her to rub oil in his face. That it'd end in tears. Laycon asked her is thtt why she's mad at him and she said yes. That he can't be friends with someone that's hurting him. Nengi who was in the room said "no mind him".

Laycon told her and Nengi who's was there in the room with them that he's no longer hurting anymore and he is fine. Nengi tells him who is he fooling? Wathoni was also in the room

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
safarigirl:

Nah, you fooled yourself cheesy

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Vee clearing ikorodu goat.

Give her space. U dont listen

Ewu, don't call Laycon a goat...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Threebear:

I did mention precisely that Neo was at the bottom 4 .

I said again that his fans started voting him last minute and if anything changed I'll update it .

The fact I didn't update anything already proves to anyone with any iota of thinking faculty that he's still there.

I don't know how else to reach Erica's fans grin

Should I speak in Chinese ?
They are in pains or just tell them WhorErica topped Nengi and watch them Relass.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
ntyce:
Vee telling Laycon his rekindled friendship with Erica will end in tears....

Laycon saying he's no longer hurt by Erica's attitude...

Nengi says Laycon is lying
nengi get mind put mouth for person matter cheesy

I done suffer, all these advise na ozo need am

I no understand these housemates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
safarigirl:

Safari

Them say only you be Insanety, MissAnneboleyn, Jayjaycee0

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
techtechh:

What about mourinho at Chelsea
Mou never won UCL at Chelsea but came close twice. Twas Di Matteo that won UCL at chelsea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunni: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Thank goodness you are back, no normal update since, na so so arguement we dey see for here. And thank you, froshloaded and all those who updated us throughout yesterday, you are all doing well.
Beorn1:
Ozo, Laycon and Prince are well versed in sports quiz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vee is very blunt with Laycon concerning Erica, because of what she(vee) is noticing of recent.
Hopes he listens.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:
Vee is telling Laycon to give himself space from Erica. That she's not his problem anymore. He's been cooking food for her, holding her hands. That it'd end in tears. Laycon asked her is thtt why she's mad at him and she said yes. That he can't be friends with someone that's hurting him. Nengi who was in the room said "no mind him".

Laycon told her and Nengi who's was there in the room with them that he's no longer hurting anymore and he is fine. Nengi tells him who is he fooling? Wathoni was also in the room
nengi self dey talk

This Matter dey vex me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Donzie1995:
This week sef Nengi have been part of the winning team..

Nengi has been on a roll. It's like she has a good luck charm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
ntyce:

Ewu, don't call Laycon a goat...

Ok, ikorodu Ewu
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:
Vee is telling Laycon to give himself space from Erica. That she's not his problem anymore. He's been cooking food for her, holding her hands. That it'd end in tears. Laycon asked her is thtt why she's mad at him and she said yes. That he can't be friends with someone that's hurting him. Nengi who was in the room said "no mind him".

It's obvious Vee doesn't like Erica...

She can't expect Laycon to just keep away from Erica just like that..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Brownsun:
cheesy cheesy cheesy we all knew they wont continue outside d house nau. Even Mercy and Ike e shock me thought they will scatter by now.
I was certain with Mercy and ike.... They both let their guards down to accommodate the other. A typical of what u see in genuine relationship. Some call it sacrifice.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Brownsun:
Please Vee shldnt go yet oo. I need her to keep putting Laycon in check!
ozo no need check cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please o
has vee seen the period
lemme know so i can quickly make a police report
i dont like whorigh hate o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ericagolddigger: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Else perish that narrative that Nengi beat Erica to stupor

Na that one dey Pepper you... grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.