Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,084 members, 7,893,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5186361 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Agbgift:
I wish they will introduce past housemates like Bisola, Mike, to come shake d house.
If your time has passed it has passed biko. Old hms should be permanently retired. New hms hungry for the platform/opportunity should be ushered in.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
OffsahBoye:

You're right
We can say Laycon is the cause of anything vee has against Erica......
That's why she doesn't want Laycon to go back to her.....

In my opinion,she'd let Laycon be,
But since he's started cooking for her,he might turn mumu or catch feelings again...

I think what vee is doing will save Icons further embarrassment...... But she'd (vee) have adviced him like neo did
Not with the hatred she has for Erica

LaycinwillBfine
Pray4laycon
Good you see my point.
Vee is a feisty person, and that's how she will almost always address such situation.

Yes, we pray for Laycon our G.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:
If you're watching, please update any juicy gists. Nepa don strike. cry

Be like say na same area we dey faah ..

NEPA just carry light here too . grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
MizzD:

You have come again o... angry angry
icons for laycon..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
3gpvids:
The ladies over here are saying vee attends a white garment church

please confirm
vee said so.Neo was shocked and had to ask her again to confirm.she replied in the affirmative.Neo laughed and said mad o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
stroller9795:

Stop derailing this thread with your bb cameroon!

Pained WhorErica fan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Taymi: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
3gpvids:
The ladies over here are saying vee attends a white garment church

please confirm

Yes. She mentioned it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meziology: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Guys what is happening....vthis office wan kill person with work
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Since three bear revealed that Laycon is leading with wide margin, that even Erica do not come close to second contender ( nengi), this yeye jejeci abi wetting be him trademark has been going haywire and even attacking poor bear for saying the obvious truth grin ,he wish it was the other way around,he for don dey sing three bear ancestral eulogy by now cheesy grin

...but that thing dey pain o, you don vote tire ,even have to persuaded your village people to vote , still realized that e still not even make second position grin

These delutional set of people actually think iCONs are here to joke for even comparing their dick loving fav to our star boy tongue , they really deserves 600years in prison angry

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

Hopefully it will shock her into stopping this hate campaign against Erica.
You know Vee was one of those that advised Erica to go for Kidd. Vee, Erica and TBaj were close at one point. Whatever resentment Vee has for Erica right now has to do with how she's been disrespecting Laycon with their stupid PDA in his presence. Erica might not be aware she's disrespecting him but Kidd has been doing it intentionally just to spite Laycon. Vee is not against Kiddrica, she's just advising her friend not to give room for more disrespect.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm writing my FSLC
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:

My anger is that Vee dragged Laycon into this issue. Laycon had moved on and suddenly, boom!! Vee gets mad at him and drags him back to his this bitter stage. Laycon should not allow his mind get corrupted. His carefree and pure soul is a good attribute that has gotten him this far. It's not a bad trait at all.

Laycon didn't move on oo,
He only accept the friendzone Erica puts him,
same way Erica accepts the FWB Kidd puts her....
I know Laycon still in touch with Erica will have part two...but we're just praying it doesn't,
cause am sure that guy go still catch feelings

Why cook for her when Kidd dy??

I want him to dy his dy and Erica dy her dy too..
Just normal hi,hello should join them.
No malice
No friendship

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Laycon our guy

iCONs love you

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheCork(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Andrew13:
I have yansh, come and climb it

Grrrrreat. ..so wot size is ya nyansh please?? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
ImaMmakara:
The power couple
they look more like siblings
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
superlicious:
vee said so.Neo was shocked and had to ask her again to confirm.she replied in the affirmative.Neo laughed and said mad o.
E shock me too
thenks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:

I swear. Laycon is a pure soul and full of love. He has no time to hate on anyone but I'm afraid, Vee has corrupted his heart. I pray he doesn't change who he is.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pure Bliss nii. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
The only big brother you will ever get into is big brother kolomental. You are sick. You need help and this ain’t banter.
InSanety:

Only damage that can ever happen na to my bank account, as long as money still dey am, we no dey shake.

See premium entertainment wey I provide for una on this thread, better support me when I apply for Big Brother, make una see all my eleven personalities

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
MamBi:

You don't like Nengi and you don't know how to hide it... grin
6 cut half dozen... grin
I don't hide my disdain for nengi so,park well!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
eleshin:

You know Vee was one of those that advised Erica to go for Kidd. Vee, Erica and TBaj were close at one point. Whatever resentment Vee has for Erica right now has to do with how she's been disrespecting Laycon with their stupid PDA in his presence. Erica might not be aware she's disrespecting him but Kidd has been doing it intentionally just to spite Laycon. Vee is not against Kiddrica, she's just advising her friend to not to give room for more disrespect.
85 million percent.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
did she actually said that? grin cheesy sunday go shock her properly if threebear predictions is actually correct ... next week she go humble if she survives
If ?
Mmmh .

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beorn1:
Laycon is telling Vee that he's past where he was in the past week. He tells Vee that if she had told him what Erica said last week during the her reign, he'd have gotten angry and stopped talking to her completely.

Vee said she chose not to tell him coz he doesn't want him to get angry. Nengi told him that he'd still not get angry with her. Vee tells them that Erica met her to ask her about Laycon, that Laycon doesn't talk to her anymore and made her look like she evil and she told Erica that it's all on Erica not her (Vee). She tells Nengi and Laycon that if a guy here likes her she will not kiss Neo in his front coz she knows how it feels to look from the outside and Nengi said yes. She then told Laycon that she'd said her piece and it's up to him to think deeply about it and then leave to go wash her plates.

Bro, do you have an update of Kidds discussion with Nengi about his relationship with Erica?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
See as Kidd and praise be like couple
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Laycon is also a liar. But I know it's normal Human character for you to add spices in such discussions to make yourself look good.

When they were talking about why he is cooking for Erica, he said Kidd was not taking care of her. He even called Kidd an idiot. But we saw Kidd cooking for her that day. I even posted here that Kidd and Laycon are cooking for Erica.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
You need help like for real. It wasn’t just that you fooled people. You went about it in a very crass way. And you are a lawyer?
safarigirl:
The last verifiable report on results was on Wednesday night, stating that Erica and Laycon were vying for 1st place, and there were two new entrants into the bottom 4.

Anything else after that, are rumors started from Twitter.

Believe what you will on this thread though.

It was nice fooling y'all by the way, will be retiring this account on this thread, until the final week. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Laycon didn't move on oo,
He only accept the friendzone Erica puts him,
same way Erica accepts the FWB Kidd puts her....
I know Laycon still in touch with Erica will have part two...but we're just praying it doesn't,
cause am sure that guy go still catch feelings

Why cook for her when Kidd dy??

I want him to dy his dy and Erica dy her dy too..
Just normal hi,hello should join them.
No malice
No friendship

He accepted the "friendzone" and he has moved on..

Please, what's the big deal with this cooking of a thing?

Did he cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for her ni?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
did she actually said that? grin cheesy sunday go shock her properly if threebear predictions is actually correct ... next week she go humble if she survives

Beorn and Mambi's update did not report that Vee said Erica will go home. Rather, report has it that Vee said Erica will be crushed if Laycon moves on from her as Tbaj is the only friend she has.

InSanety, stop misleading people here, whether Safari or InSanety, your trademark of spinning narratives remains the same. Stop it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
stroller9795:

Erica and laycon became friends again after that airtel challenge,so stop trying to twist the narrative to suit your agenda!
Fine,Erica was sceptical about Kidd's feelings towards her after her diary session with prince but she's spoken with Kidd and hes reassured her of his love.Thats why their PDA has increased!
It has nothing to do with laycon so stop typing trash!
Erica will never date laycon even if Kidd breaks her heart.Neither will she use him to make kidd jealous.
let that sink in!

Did Erica tell Kidd what Prince told her?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

That ship is heading for the rocks come Sunday when Vee is evicted. Neo will be able to recalibrate his game. lipsrsealed

She's going nowhere to be honest.they won't vote her.only erica will vote her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
IMHO, Bright is the devil in the house and even his friendship with kiddwaya is fake...as soon as he is comfortable with kiddwaya, he will devalue Erica so dat kiddwaya becomes dependent on him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kidd and Praise cuddling shocked shocked Kidd doesn't have his wigs on yet though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.