Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,954 members, 7,915,802 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5227303 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2020
dumininu01:
Omo e resemble ozo o.. Damncheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeggi.
That's not even the house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2020
LordTheus:

I saw no faces
I don't trust the people with the clip
FAKE until proven otherwise
Yh it looks fake
I will not even want to undermine myself by believing that they can have sex like that in that room.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Dotez:
Mehn dat stuff is confusing Really wanna knw dat person
Twas kayode i think
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Olodo24:
Kidd really needs to slow down on the gay vibes he's been sending out. This is Nigeria. He's still getting hype because of his billionaire son status and the fact that he's already some people's favourite long before now. He needs to stop making things worse for Praise
Lol
I have been saying this, but his worshippers here don't want the hear the truth. Dude is gay or bisexual.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Ikorodu goat just dey gossip this morning with praise and prince!

Erica enter bedroom and said to Kidd " come here babey" the thing enter my body.

Who do this boy with Erica?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

. I trust myself, if I no Kiss and knack her this night, no be daddy frosh born me...
See your hypocrisy.

You are boasting about fúcking someone on TV. Yet, yet, you insult Erica every little opportunity you get, or sometimes make snide remarks about Kiddwaya.

See your hypocrisy.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2020
dumininu01:
Was praise actually serious yesterday that he likes wathoni abi na influence of alcohol grin grin?
Alcohol gives people dutch courage to speak their mind, so u never can dispute the fact he might be saying his mind.

Wathoni is the hottest girl in that house, aside nengi's artificials.

Erica is the prettiest.

I am surprised why it took guys time to voice their mind on wathoni... Her single mom status did her dirty.... It's a turn off for serious guys.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Dotez:

Na even dat headgear, dey make me reason d video
Cos it looks like Nengi's own
na the back ah dey reason but that was in the room so I still no believe grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2020
stevebond007:

Abeggi.
That's not even the house.
Yeah I don't believe they did it in the room grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2020
SIRG120:
Spot on. Though both aren't gays but some people have been too quick to judge basically cos Kid most especially is a free spirited person who plays a lot and doesn't take things too serious....... As for Praise most people began to misunderstand and judge him cos of his loquacious nature, his ear rings, hair style, voice...... No other valid evidence.......
Despite him announcing his fiancée and son to the world and his plans to get married to her after the show ( December Precisely) yet people still keep suspecting him to be gay...... Even his sex escapades with Katrina, yet some turned he's bisexual........ Imagine if they've seen Angelo Collins and Sulu of the BBA season 8 the chase 2013( the way they did play together then) I wonder what they would have concluded........... Nowadays most Nigerians are fond of searching for a broom where there's none......... Ppl need to change their mind set and watch how they judge other ppl unnecessarily.
In Nigeria, women can get away with whatever they do with their fellow women. Same can't be said for men. Even if they're both gay or bisexual, it's their lives, but we know how hypocritical and judgemental Nigerians are. He just needs to tone it all down cos I'm sure other housemates must have observed. I like Kiddy still. You just can't hate on the Kid. I'm an Icon and Lucian, but I still gat love for Kidd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=Chelseafan1 post=93085109]

No, I don't think she did. He sucked with her cloth on. The girl is just doing everything to please the guy, she was a bit reluctant but she is not just tough like Nengi.

I'm sure Nengi would not alloy any guy suck her

Nengi that ozo pressed her butt?
Nengi that did doggy with some other persons?
Nengi that was shaking her butt for the housemates to watch?
Nengi that laycon parted her legs and kissed?

Now Erica's man tried to suck her breast while fully clothed which kayode didn't even show and you people are trying to paint her bad! for what reasons? and to what end?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Ikorodu goat just dey gossip this morning with praise and prince!

Erica enter bedroom and said to Kidd " come here babey" the thing enter my body.

Who do this boy with Erica?
Stop being unfortunate. Stop calling a human goat

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Olodo24:
Stop being unfortunate. Stop calling a human goat

But his face and eyes resemble goat own

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2020
FIGARO00:
Lol
I have been saying this, but his worshippers here don't want the hear the truth. Dude is gay or bisexual.
Dude is obviously bisexual, but he needs to keep that aside and play safe for the camera
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

now look at this bad picture of Nengi

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked

This picture is from last night? Omo! Olamilekan, move on ooooooo!

Yeah from last night.

About moving on, He is now with Prince and Praise. Gisting them about how Erica came into the room with kidd last night.

And how even after she saw him on the bed, she was saying ‘come here baby’ to kiddd

Admitted that the statement pained him e no go lie.

So he’s saying he doesn’t want to use her facials again, that he wants to return it cos he has gotten the message. Praise said he should press some for nylon grin. Said he shouldn’t return it sha, that he won’t cos he knows she has a fine face..

Quite a number of things were said.

They are on Dora, BrightO and Wathoni triangle now. They don’t think BrighTO is down for any relationship cos he hasn’t exactly stated he is in a Relationship.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CHoccolaTE: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2020
zicoraads:

See your hypocrisy.

You are boasting about fúcking someone on TV. Yet, yet, you insult Erica every little opportunity you get, or sometimes make snide remarks about Kiddwaya.

See your hypocrisy.

Na Nigerians way be that

If people like erica and Kidd were not providing xrated content daily on big brother they would have stopped viewing since.
If everybody dey do bae-less lonely guy like lamecorn nobody for dey watch bbn

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2020
2O22:

Threebear is biggie returning with new housemates as seen on african magic website and how many evictions are we likely to see this sunday

Share the link bro
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Twoclans:

Prince said it very very well.I almost fell off my seat with laughter when he said it .I have been saying it back to back that Pribce has no atom of feeling for that babe.It is forced and painful to watch .

Tolani is also not a smooth operator,she is not smart in the aspect of getting a man to fall helplessly for a woman.She does not know how it is done at all at all.

Prince is an idiot.

I said it here the other day. The same one who was advising Erica about Kiddwaya.

If he shows Tolani half of the things Kiddwaya shows to Erica, she won't have anything to complain about.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Munzy14:

Alcohol gives people dutch courage to speak their mind, so u never can dispute the fact he might be saying his mind.

Wathoni is the hottest girl in that house, aside nengi's artificials.

Erica is the prettiest.

I am surprised why it took guys time to voice their mind on wathoni... Her single mom status did her dirty.... It's a turn off for serious guys.

Yeah na the first day wey I see am for the house I know say the babe set but u are right mayb cus of the single mom stuff that's why she went unnoticed.. Mk brighto no go give her belle o... This one wey she dey get belle without penetration grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Oh it seems Erica returned the ring Laycon gave her and that’s why he said he got the ‘divorce’ message and would return her facials too.

PrAise has advised him to let her be and he should not eat her food again as it won’t make him fatter. Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Laycon on Erica's issue with Praise and Prince this morning...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Olodo24:
Kidd really needs to slow down on the gay vibes he's been sending out. This is Nigeria. He's still getting hype because of his billionaire son status and the fact that he's already some people's favourite long before now. He needs to stop making things worse for Praise
I think he's bisexual not gay .

He looks like someone open to anything honestly.

More like sexually fluid ...

As for Praise , the less said the better .

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Na Nigerians way be that

If people like erica and Kidd were not providing xrated content daily on big brother they would have stopped viewing since.
If everybody dey do bae-less lonely guy like lamecorn nobody for dey watch bbn
No one's life is being examined on TV, so everyone comes online to form saint and act like they are the Pope.

I hardly, if ever, castigate someone for something I know I am capable of doing.

For men, I might say being a man in Nigeria teaches you stupid privileges, so insulting Erica for her sexual choices might be as a result of that. For the ladies who insult her, words fail me to describe the disgust of it.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2020
zicoraads:

Prince is an idiot.

I said it here the other day. The same one who was advising Erica about Kiddwaya.

If he shows Tolani half of the things Kiddwaya shows to Erica, she won't have anything to complain about.

Your guy is a smooth operator and a trained flirt cheesy cheesy. Did you listen to his discussion with praise yesterday when he was telling him what to do with wathoni.Chaiiiii

Prince still has his heart with Nengi .You know igbo boys like yellow things grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2020
zicoraads:

Prince is an idiot.

Why is he an idiot and why should he show her half of what Kidd shows Erica.

Free the guy jawe, was it not Tolani that first toasted him.

The truth is that Prince doesn't really like Tolani so he can't show her what you expect him to show her.

They are in a game and he can use her to catch cruise.

You think if it was Nengi that he was going out with he wouldn't have scattered everywhere with PDA.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ijustdey: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Dotez:

grin grin
Mehn u really spring up some fact there.

By d way,I saw this clip on Twitter,(from shomax I guess)
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297079816974413825
Dem talk say na Ozo and Nengi,still tryna wrap my head around it.

The guy trusting no be here......

Seems it look like him from the back of his head
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

just like your face and eye looks like owl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2020
3gpvids:
Twas kayode i think
Na biggie undecided

Well Laycon just confirmed dat it was kidd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2020
ijustdey:

The guy trusting no be here......

Seems it look like him from the back of his head
It is neither of them

I don't even think it is BBN

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Dotez:

grin grin
Mehn u really spring up some fact there.

By d way,I saw this clip on Twitter,(from shomax I guess)
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297079816974413825
Dem talk say na Ozo and Nengi,still tryna wrap my head around it.

What?

The cap looks familiar..

(1) (2) (3) ... (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.