Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,878 members, 7,893,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5184128 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Erica is a naturally loving person, but she is the most hated human in Nigeria right now.

What was her crime"

NOT DATING LAYCON
yarning Okoto as always

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olude193: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Acidosis:

Abeg you people should rest Praise matter. He's simply not the people's favourite. One week, Praise talks too much, insults housemates, Praise get bad mouth, he's ga y, sleeps with Ka3na and Lucy despite bragging about his fiancée, Praise is this and that, etc. another week, Nigerians are getting emotional over the eviction of Praise.

Wetin una want again?

Praise deserves to go because he wasn't voted for. Those of you getting emotional are hypocrites.

For the later part.. Neo is their leader

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
It must be hard being an Erica Stan right now grin grin

For peace of mind, join the movement, be an ICON

Of Lay Lay .. wink

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Eeghe:
I just used a speculum this morning and I cracked up imagining inventing a NLand e-speculum people can use via their screens to examine Erica’s vagina. Maybe we call it Waya’s speculum? Idea? cheesy

This season we must ALL learn that a woman’s body is hers and not anyone’s to police.
PeriodT.

If I agree to have my vagina pounded, it is not your business. It decidedly doesn’t make me a bad person. If you think it does, deal wirrit!
Good afternoon everyone.

It is when you do it in the public domain... tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
princesuko:
I now believe y'all saying Erica is an actress, she acts p0rn quite well grin grin

Kwakwakwa.... cheesy grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
2O22:
A rare photo session of Nengi with Mai Idris Alaoma, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Usman Dan Fodio, Late Pa Ojukwu, King Jaja of Opobo, Margaret Ekpo, etc before WW1 started. Royal Ninjas�️ there's another war now that requires you to #FocusOnNengi. No dull o!
Na very fair babe

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tonnyray:
As long as they're 18+ grin grin grin

I weak at their weak and lame excuses.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Erica is a naturally loving person, but she is the most hated human in Nigeria right now.

What was her crime"

NOT DATING LAYCON
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
until you guys kill Laycon's thought that is when you wil know that Erica has lost focus.
I don tire to dey shalaye
Tatiana4u:

Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please why are the girls doing makeup? What's happening?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Okay, woli hazardous! Jah!!!

I'm no saint, if trumpet sound right now, na hell fire straight for me.

But truth is we all still have grace...and stop supporting Erica and Kidds show of shame.

They can do it after the show.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
jayjaycee0:

What was her crime"

NOT DATING LAYCON
Here comes the blame on Laycon grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
youngpresidooo:
until you guys kill Laycon's thought that is when you wil know that Erica has lost focus.
I don tire to dey shalaye
Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jackson105:

Can u let us have it pounded in the public, like 3rd mainland bridge?

All this whorica fans sef, u go defend tire, u guys will soon say siblings fvcking themselves is no big deal, all because u want to defend a who.re

Oshisco.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ABI o!..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by micxwell(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:

yes o!
They are jealous of her happiness and they will remain pressed like gutter rats!
Happiness? Really? Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is not misogyny, please. It is just double standards. There are double standards against men too. A woman can grope a man in public and get away with it, but let a man grope a woman in public, and he would be called names such as rapist, molester, etc.

A woman can be raped, but a man can't be raped.

A woman is allowed to nag, but a man who nags is a sissy, a shameless weakling.

A woman can raise her hand to a man, and she would be hailed as a no-nosense woman, a strong woman; but a man who raises his hand to a woman even in the worst of provocative situation is called a beast. In fact, there is this foolish saying: No matter what a woman does, a man should never raise his hand to a woman. But of course, a woman can raise her hand to a man and be praised for being a strong woman.

A story made FP sometime back. A woman slaps a man, and he retaliates. Many women here and some foolish men were writing trash about never hitting a woman. What about telling women too never to hit men?

Nigerian women have negative views about the sexual choices that men make too. It is not a one-sided thing.

Society allows men a lot of sexual freedom, and this social view extends beyond the borders of Nigeria and even Africa. You will find these views even in developed countries.

As a matter of fact, this view is not exclusive to Africa. Historical patriarchy extends beyond the shores of Africa.

Presently now, there are now sexual double standards against men in many developed countries, and it is coming in the form of sexism, a word which has been so bastardized by feminists to favor women and emasculate men.

A woman can express her opinion about a man however she likes, but a man cannot without being accused of being a sexist.

Erica will be dragged for what happens between her and Kidd. That is how society is wired.

Let us say Erica slaps Kidd, and he slaps her back, Kidd would be dragged. That is how society is wired.

There are double standards against both men and women.

Brilliant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I'm not saint, if trumpet sound right now, na hell fire straight for me.

But truth is we all still have grace...and stop supporting Erica and Kidds show of shame.

I know say nobody holy... cool

Lol. It's their choice, no one is getting hurt, so I'm here for it. When their choices start affecting other HMS, I'll be the first to drag them. But for now, they've done nothing wrong. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
2O22:

yes nah she is 50

No o..

50 ke, she's 75 according to a reliable source .Just that she has a 22 year old face.. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Elites mood for this week! I'm loving it already! Let these ones fight themselves #PeaceWithErica

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jackson105:

All this whorica fans sef, u go defend tire, u guys will soon say siblings fvcking themselves is no big deal, all because u want to defend a who.re

Oshisco.

Lmfao....you be fool i swear....I don laugh taya

Ngbo Eghe, can u let ur pussy get pounded hard on 3rd mainland bridge or inside shoprite especially on that staircase leading to clubs in ICM, grin grin grin Lagos?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
homesteady:
Please why are the girls doing makeup? What's happening?
Na wetin I de ask
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I'm no saint, if trumpet sound right now, na hell fire straight for me.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Have they evicted all the other housemates ni..

Quick catch up and its just Erica Erica for almost 30 pages. TDB things. Kilode ke.. Gbas Gbos here and there cry cry

Sebi she is no longer a threat, she has lost herself, she has lost the game, she wont make top 5 yet. Okay, we hear.

You sha cant force those who want to love her to hate her. grin grin

VOTE Erica

VOTE The woman with the post-orgasm smile

VOTE my bbheart. Omo daada cheesy cool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I know say nobody holy... cool

Lol. It's their choice, no one is getting hurt, so I'm here for it. When their choices start affecting other HMS, I'll be the first to drag them. But for now, they've done nothing wrong. kiss

They've done everything wrong, this is what you're failing to see.

Kidds are watching this show, that's a fact.

Our young girls need to be protected, young men need to learn to respect women.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
EricaNyansh:

It is when you do it in the public domain... tongue tongue

If you do it in public, then it's no longer a private matter, but a public matter.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
all icons should stop paying attention/trolling (to) elites.
Erica is not a competition.Erica is not a competition.
The only competition is nengi and their friendship is a healthy one.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jackson105:
Oshisco.
All of you wasting time attacking Erica's fans get time sha. As dem dey defend having sex on live tv has any of them given you a link to their own verifiable sextapes? Shebi they say there is nothing wrong. They are adults enjoying themselves. Why so difficult to back their claims up with action?
Yorubas say "were dun wo loja ko shey bi lomo" (as humorous/entertaining as it is to watch a lunatic display in the market square nobody prays to have one as an offspring)

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Of cos, after u decide to stop completely.

You see why u shouldn't give up on heaven totally.

If you like fuccck the whole of Lagos boys, so far u never die b4 repenting and accepting Christ, heaven sure for you my sister.... grin grin

But if you're getting ur pusssy pounded and you die there, na u devil go dey use catch cruise inside Hell o grin

Your mouth no good aswear..... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hazardfan1:

They've done everything wrong, this is what you're failing to see.

Kidds are watching this show, that's a fact.

Our young girls need to be protected, young men need to learn to respect women.

I no be Erica fan but is it her fault that Kid's are watching

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
We don get evangelist 4 dis thread grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

You know she get one best friend 'Demola', that one go don beat her pussy tire too
E get one video wey I watch last night wey she been dey kiss one upcoming artist for public place. That girl ToTo don hear am

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
ArchAnge1:
he is still following her, he followed her from the room to the bathroom just now

I dont know what kind of game ozo is playing

There's a lot u guys arent seeing

Before he followed her to the bathroom, She joked that she saw him in her dream having sex on brighto's bed. He was asking her playfully who the gal was

Infact they raised the subject playfully just now - with Vee wisecracking her as to why she cares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.