Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5147655 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Even the housemates know Erica and Wathoni are the most beautiful. Nengi na mere color skin, yellow skin doesnt really translate to beauty. Her face looks funny, thank God for her photogenic color.
I laugh grin
Don't go and vote o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chibabe005:
ozo fans, shey ozo schooled abroad?

still him sabi him culture this much.

buhahahahaha...

no be I no sabi speak pidgin.

I can't cook.

I can't open or break fish.

but, they can Open leg to collect oko wey gidi.

they can open mouth to suck scum

tueeh on their empty heads..

suck scum

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
nazablossom:
Ugu inside noodles is not bad at all. I don't cook mine with it though. That's the only way that my mother-in-law can eat indomie smiley
Ugu inside indomie? Chim... I nor go do dis kai experiment grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tolanibaj the copycat....what a disgrace to yorubaland with that short talk

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
Slynation:

Just negodu this troll... You doubt it will come out nice, something you haven't tasted... The instant beans people do eat by the roadside made with plain palm Oil without heat it doesn't come out nice abi?? Rubbish.... Sometimes in a bid to troll someone you may end up sounding very dump and ignorant.... Its just a game but most people are taking this too personal, nawa oO.....!!
[/s]

Rubbish!!! You sound pained! Pretend you are intelligent and reread those two posts, who sounded more personal? Nonsense.

Downtrodden mentality, any opinion that doesn't favour your fav is personal. Like fav like supporters,jump into the lagoon if you are that pained. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Munzy14:

Very nice of your family...

I have no business with a lady that can't wash her hand to make a complete home meal... Their is something soooooo special about ladies who does.

Thumbs up to them... home grooming on point!.

Feminist marching in like ...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
TrikkyTee and TolaniBaj. Didn't remember instructions

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Peppermintflav:

gofile.io/d/4lEn9m
Put httpinfront
I dey fear ban cheesy
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Trikytee doing ok
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tricky tee

Story time fc grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:
Ozo pulled the most hilarious/creative stunt I have seen of him this season with that walk and greeting. I prefer the Igbo Ozo than the Englishman Ozo. grin grin
He shocked me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Triky Tee

Sleeping pill FC
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Posimii(f): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ahaaa! See as Tolani humble Yoruba of all tribes. What can this lady ever do? Just wasted that outfit mtchew

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
InSanety:

E go take time, but dem go get sense eventually

Dem no go hail their own people, na to dey wait for Erica to sneeze without tissue.

Such obsession.

E dey help us sha. The more they hate, the more people know of her, and the interest leads to more voting money for us.

One Kidd's fan sent 100k to vote Erica today, just because she no like as dem dey insult her.

Zicoraads, Brubembem, una people dey try for us. Erica really chose correct husband and better in-laws.
Safari, you talk too much grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
nazablossom:
You're on this table? I'm not surprised grin
I am learning now oogrin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
InSanety:

Dem no go hail their own people, na to dey wait for Erica to sneeze without tissue.

Such obsession.

E dey help us sha. The more they hate, the more people know of her, and the interest leads to more voting money for us.

One Kidd's fan sent 100k to vote Erica today, just because she no like as dem dey insult her.

Zicoraads, Brubembem, una people dey try for us. Erica really chose correct husband and better in-laws.
Ozo and Laycon's fans dey hype their fav, Nengi's fans don't, they've posted about Erica and Kidd more than their fav

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
nazablossom:
Better healthy delicacies grin
Yes oooo...
I nweta nwaanyi anya ruru ala amaka... cheesy

one thing I love about mercy.... she slayed in every aspect...cooking on A1

Same as tacha.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Trikkycheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rubbish presentation by Tbaj

So far, Ozo, Erica, Lucy and Neo have incorporated indomie into their cultural presentation.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
TrikkyTee adding a lot of emotions to this.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Posimii:
Ahaaa! See as Tolani humble Yoruba of all tribes. What can this lady ever do? Just wasted that outfit mtchew

I'm disappointed

No ginger

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Simran94:

If you don't like someone it's fine, but then that doesn't mean you turn a blind eye to some good things about them. Nengi is beautiful!!! Take it or leave it. She didn't give herself that skin color, she's naturally fair and she's beautiful.

Thank you.

They are envious of her natural skin tone... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Biggaboi:

I am igbo. While what u say is true the chance of that even happening is low cos she would be expected to cook for her in-laws in the weeks leading to the marriage. That's where her cooking prowess will be accessed b4 the in-laws (especially the mother) finally accept her.
A lady like Erica will have problem at that point.
If she wants to learn she better start now and get serious. She's already 26 and ripe for marriage
In this era? Nothing Musa no go see for gate grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
InSanety:

Such obsession.

I said it here some days ago, that in all the Kiddwaya groups I belong to, no one insults Erica. That's the one thing that's absolutely forbidden.

And I have also made peace with the fact that the both of them will be fine, whatever their choices. They'll remain in that house and whenever they leave, the love waiting for them out here is massive.

The kids on this thread can continue insulting and wasting their time on an Erica who is already made and absolutely loved.

They'll be alright. Or not.

I trust you are good. Been quite busy here.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
You see what trikytee is doing is what I wanted from Lucy. Awwww see my language ooooh

Eh mi o! grin

Modified- ok! He done dey overdo with this singing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Librakid(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nepa
Gosh......
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Blainz:

Why do we always support the same housemate?
the Titan spirit,is one!!
one love!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
nazablossom:
Ugu inside noodles is not bad at all. I don't cook mine with it though. That's the only way that my mother-in-law can eat indomie smiley
It's actually very nice...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Can we get pictures of their dishes please sweetie? kiss

Sorry I didn't get them. They didn't place them the way batch 1 did initially and the camera moved away too fast after that for the TV to take a shot.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Ugu inside indomie? Chim... I nor go do dis kai experiment grin grin

Na wa ooo, its strange to you because you dont know about.

Vegetables with indomie is quite a meal.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Eeghe:

This completely killed me
cheesy

What kills me is men insisting that all women must know how to cook, when they have conveniently outsourced farming to a few others, while going into offices.

The same offices women go to, the same occupations women go into, but all women must still know how to cook.

I had an enlightening discussion with a lady some weeks back, and it made me a bit more understanding of women who cannot cook.

E get some kind talk wey you go say for some groups, wey go just dey embarrassing, but I see how it can fly here.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo and Laycon's fans dey hype their fav, Nengi's fans don't, they've posted about Erica and Kidd more than their fav

Na wetin we bin dey do be that bro

Na other HMs fan put hand for our mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) (4557) (4558) (4559) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.