Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5167025 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slynation:

The people with such narrative should have been stand up comedians.... I keep laughing at their ignorance grin
Blame Nollywood,

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Neo vee wathoni Lucy and laycon talking about relationships

The conversation strayed to laycon’s girlfriend outside the house.

And the Game master wan die on top erica matter..

God will ‘hill’ you o laycon. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Uwosom:
Wait, Laycon has a "babe" outside ..ah!

A whole arse babe!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol, when you think insulting another persons parent is paining us, we are only worried about your mental state and pity you, we wonder if you will ever get help, mental sickness is real...

There are lines some of us cannot cross, and on whatever basis, there is no justification for what's is morally wrong. You can all continue oh though, even people justifying continue... grin

And anybody wey wan quote me, better bring were I have insulted anybody's parent, else shove your opinion inside your anus, use am clean nyash.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
stroller9795:

Not as hard as laycon's father raping his mum while on duty!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:

Kidd and Erica will be on their kneels begging Laycon money, after shouting awon fierce in Ikorodu slum.

Theses Laycon's e-almajiri miscreants no go kill me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Asuito7:

Can you help me to understand this your reply bikońu? Cs and still a virgin?
What happened to the penetration before pregnancy before CS?
Abi did the penetration not diflowered her or if you like disvirgined her?
And what do you think makes a woman not to be a virgin?

Now let me educate you. Sperm swims in moist. If the guy plays with his penis and comes and maybe touches it with his hands and goes to touch the Lady parts, if she happens to be wet and ovulating, a stronger and fast swimmer sperm will swim into the little opening of a virgin, continue swimming and swim up the already waiting egg and bam pregnancy.

It's a very rare occurrence, but it's very possible.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Alphagan:
If the show has

Laycon
Ozo
Nengi
Erica
Kiddwaya as the finalists, na boredom go kill Laycon shocked

Ozo go dey reason Nengi, Erica go gum body with Kiddy.
Dora is stronger than kiddwaya.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:
As for me oooo... There is no difference between a politician and a police officer in terms of corruption..

Be it 20 naira ooo or 20 billions ooooo, stealing is stealing,just that one saw a "better" opportunity than the other..
All you need is to choose and steal wisely!

Kidd's dad chose wisely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
superlicious:
This Bright looks heartless
You share my thoughts...dude is Adolf Hitler.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
ICONS plss stop trolling Hms parents ooo

i know elites have got bragging rights but we shld not reply by trolling their hms parents

All we need to do is to focus and help our boy win the money...

Let them continue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Threebear:

We told them, kidd should battle with Dora for the fifth spot.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old - Isaiah 43:18 grin

An eye for an eye, a parent for a parent, a cruise for a cruise!!! grin cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Threebear:

Mad oo

So all this Hausa almajiris are embezzling money for voting grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
zicoraads:
Baby Geh of Laif!

The New Queen of the Waya clan. We love you bajè bajè.

You are beautiful. You are talented. You are bold. Agreeing to be a part of the Waya clan is even a blessing to us. Moan and scream on National TV as much as you like. We will continue to love you.
Awwwwwnnnnn!

Such a pretty damsel! Look at her smile kiss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
I want to ask you a question.
Do you have the ability to comprehend a simple sentence?
Now go back and read that again and tell me where I supported icons for dragging Erica and Kidd's parents. Or where I supported Elites and WDG for doing same to laycon's parents. Pls read and understand before quoting me next time. Thank you
Love & Light.
Why didn't you drop that speech when your fellow miscreants were busting hurling insults at other hms parents?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:
Blame Nollywood,
Nobi their fault I swear..... grin too much Nollywood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
Lol, when you think insulting another persons parent is paining us, we are only worried about your mental state and pity you, we wonder if you will ever get help, mental sickness is real...

There are lines some of us cannot cross, and on whatever basis, there is no justification for what's is morally wrong. You can all continue oh though, even people justifying continue... grin

And anybody wey wan quote me, better bring were I have insulted anybody's parent, else shove your opinion inside your anus, use am clean nyash.
Oga no dey shalaye for here. Lines you cannot cross bla bla bla bla...

The minute you didn't call any of your person's attention to it, you stylishly enabled it. Inaction is also tacit support.

And some of you are also truly lucky some of us don't go that low. Else, this thread will probably be shut permanently.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dannyxy:

Show us where you've written epistle calling out people dragging Erica's mum and Kidd's dad.

Show us!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

Mad oo

So all this Hausa almajiris are embezzling money for voting grin

They will chop Terry waya money very well cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's 10:46pm.

All our Deloitte experts here that claim to know the real deal. We are waiting on your Bottom 4/6 list in no particular order.

Don't wait on ThreeBear to post and you start castigating him and his results.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nilknarf:

Why didn't you drop that speech when your fellow miscreants were busting hurling insults at other hms parents?

How does it feel alternating two monikers. I feel stressed on your behalf. Phewwww!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:

They will chop Terry waya money very well cheesy

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Laycon and friends

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

An eye for an eye, a parent for a parent, a cruise for a cruise!!! grin cheesy cheesy

You sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
laycon oshi undecided

Na only the fine ones you wan befriend.... lilo ko Milo ni lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
buhahahahaha.. stale cheap jabs

no, same way Erica's runway useless father regrets not spilling on his bedsheets.

nothing hurts like, meeting your missing father on social media, and the man didn't show sign of happiness.

she's useless to God himself.

useless to the man, from whose sperm she fell out from

useless to her mother, who must have tried aborting her all to no avail, hence the hatred for Erica.

periodt

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dannyxy:

Honestly I very happy... Sense have been locating most Icons on this thread grin Good job Dannyxy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Notice that kidds voice is now loud

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Laycongirlfrien: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
God will punish Laycon if he ever calls me his girlfriend again. Very stupid boy. His preek will stop to function.

He thinks he can go on Live TV and embarrass me. I was literally feeding this Idiot last year and this is how he wants to pay me back. He went on live TV and started bitching around because Erica refused his advances.

Shame to all the girls that are still supporting him, your boyfriend will do the same thing to you. Rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you troll 24/7 but can't handle it when you're on the receiving end...then it's better not to troll at all .

On the other hand

Some lines should never be crossed.....ever

Just saying .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jayjaycee or whichever moniker he's using at the moment will not drop now oo, it's when threebear drops that he will start wailing that it's false.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.