Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5165134 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4959) (4960) (4961) (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kidd wey no send anybody

At this rate, people in that house should know how he behaves to not take it to heart.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chibabe005:
Chile.

laycon, making me remember nysc camp...

2018 batch B, was fun.. kai!!!

my worst moment, SAED lectures.. kee me instead of that!!! .

SAED?!

So that's what they call it? God punish devil. The kind sleep weh I deh sleep for those two hours ehhh?! I would go to the middle to sit down and ask people around to wake me up should any soldier approach...I hated those lectures like mad. Total waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lucy is upset in the room...

Kidd is busy marinating the meat with his sous chef...

Me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
So, here is my opinion...personal observation..I want to believe the female house mates wants to boo up to someone they perceived might be a potential ultimate winner of the show..*lol*
laycon winning is going to be an interesting one..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Biggie should evict 3 people on Sunday pls

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Exactly, besides he will have his own style of grilling
aduntemi:
Kidd wey no send anybody

At this rate, people in that house should know how he behaves to not take it to heart.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
MamBi:
Lucy is upset in the room...

Kidd is busy marinating the meat with his sous chef...

Me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pesin wey no send! Cruise guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Samueltemi337:
So we have two observers trolling laycon now
Most of them are miserable in the real world, hence they bring in frustration

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
aduntemi:

SAED! That's how I knew if it's possible, I'll sleep on water. 2 hours of uncomfortable sleep daily and I would repeat that over hearing the nonsense they were teaching

SAED is actually a good initiative which nysc mismanaged.my best moments was during the morning parade and evenings spent at mammy market

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
scondy:

u sef....u really believe she is stanning Kid....I laugh ....

she is just hyping the hm she feels by her own calculation can usurp the seeming popular fav she doesnt endorse...

To her ...kidd and erica may just do that ...so she will hype them as long as they continue to seem a threat....

no worry urself at all....year in year out ...na the parole be that...once she doesnt like a potential winner ...she ll keep screaming they are shoving them down her throat...like say any body put gun for her head to vote the person ...

grin grin....

Recruit your likes already.... you all should form one WhatsApp group on top my matter grin grin

I am just not buying what you lots are selling.... na case? so Nengi and Ozo doesn't stand a chance abi? grin

chai.... you guys are braggadocious sha

make we dey watch dey go

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kiki kikiki

Kidd carry on soun with marinating that meat jor...

When Lucy vex finish make she no chop the meat... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Two best cooks in the kitchen.

Kidd and Bright

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Vanessa88:

Yes, she is.. all most all the hms have negative opinion on her...
They can't be all wrong

I blame the people that are still voting for her

If people voted ceec and tacha,why not Lucy? Lucy is simply being misunderstood.in this situation,she acted right and is quiet about it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
garfield1:

SAED is actually a good initiative which nysc mismanaged.my best moments was during the morning parade and evenings spent at mammy market

Those lectures were the worst! After parade? After waking up by 4am? Whomever told them it was a good idea. Some efikos still dey listen sha o. I went there to sleep
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kidd no just send the weyrey..

Nice one Kidd.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kidd.... I love this guy sha... e no get problem grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Asuito7:

You no dey read sad
I said if it is with Nengi they will win 90% if not all of their wager task
But I can't say that with Dora because she is not as intelligent as Nengi
What is wrong with some of you guys angry.........is comprehension that hard angry

Are u joking?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
This guy dey guess cheesy

Running stomachs loading
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
aduntemi:
Kidd wey no send anybody

Why must he gatecrash? Why not allow the expert Lucy to handle it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Biggaboi:

Dominique please do something about this this fellow. This is the 3rd time in Less than an hr he'll post this offensive comment.
I thought we had rules here?
When he started insulting Laycon, I was among those that attacked him and we exchanged insults.

But now, I have noticed how most Layton's fans here always insult Erica and her parents at every given opportunity....

If they are free to insult Erica,then the guy is also free to insult Laycon...

Free the guy and enjoy your life.. You cant eat your cake and have it.

If you people think the heat in the kitchen is too much, then get out of there for those who can withstand it...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
garfield1:

If people voted ceec and tacha,why not Lucy? Lucy is simply being misunderstood.in this situation,she acted right and is quiet about it

They will keep misunderstanding her cause it's either she doesn't communicate at all or she goes about it the wrong way
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kidd's cooking skills is dope af!

If you can't hype him for his good cooking skills, please don't hate him with his billion talks.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
garfield1:

She acted right to Ozo, Lucy and Prince's plea?

I love what Kidd is currently doing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
This guy dey guess cheesy

Running stomachs loading

Oho.you see.but you were condemning Lucy earlier na.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kidd don dey use style tell Bright O say all man for himself for the London trip o grin. You buy your ticket, you get your visa then we all go. But earlier in the show, he talk say he go carry dem go na undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
As much as I like this Lucy for her neatness, her voice and all that, I still feel like people voting her should do her favour by letting her go ,not untill she aquire more haters for herself instead of fans through her attitude.

#prayforlucy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
She no suppose come back kitchen now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Acidosis:

She acted right to Ozo, Lucy and Prince's plea?

I love what Kidd is currently doing. cheesy

She said she's not angry,she's calm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
garfield1:

Why must he gatecrash? Why not allow the expert Lucy to handle it

There's always a way to handle stuff like that, Lucy will either sulk, shout or conjure some rubbish story in her head
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
tarantino1:

Lol

Everyone has an opinion on what they think the forum should be like, some want a full blown social media or a mega forum with the founder at the forefront of things but what if the way it is currently is how Se.un originally wanted it to be like.

I don't know what's stopping them from from creating their African mega forum

it is exactly the way he wanted it to be ...only that it has become kinda toxic with these new generation youth....it is a forum ....this is how it shd be....how exactly is reddit? and y do peeps feel d guy isn't cashing out....

Nairaland .....correct place ....got my 1st job post school on here ....there are so many sections...solid place for networking.

I ve made life long friends on here....it depends on u as an individual....r u doing the most with the platform?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

lol

Na play oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arounddnaija: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
QueenCookie:

SAED?!

So that's what they call it? God punish devil. The kind sleep weh I deh sleep for those two hours ehhh?! I would go to the middle to seat down and ask people around to wake me up should any soldier approach...I hated those lectures like mad. Total waste of time.

You go NYSC and u no know say na SAED a.k a Saheed dem dey call that lecture lipsrsealed

You sure u no skip camp cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4959) (4960) (4961) (4962) (4963) (4964) (4965) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.