Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5134439 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2020
LordTheus:
Chai cry

So there was fire in the streets during the Truth or Dare last night involving the two biggest ships in the house..

And I was busy watching African Literature on NTA... cry

Abeg, let somebody objective who's not a narrative twister give me a rundown of what transpired nitori oloun... Please....

Somebody should answer me nah, I still don't get

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Onyi99:

She was never a superion,she just want to trend
You see this Ozo matter,we die there
I still don't know what his offense is and the reason for the dragging
We all know Ozo likes to apologize when he feels he has hurt your feelings,and Vee and Neo are not helping issues at all
Imagine her telling ozo yesterday that Nengi was jealous when he pecked Dora

They will wail more grin Ozo will pepper dem they would not know their left from right grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2020
Bookworm001:

They will wail more grin Ozo will pepper dem they would not know their left from right grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2020
Uwosom:
IMO..Kidd is really loyal to Erica...

Yeah right!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2020
yunafa:
Is it possible that big brother needed Prince to ensure Erica and Kiddwaya don't end up in same bed?
hehehecheesy Good morning to this post
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2020
So Erica actually said all Kidd brings to the table is just sex talks, that she wants more and she knows she deserves more. Confused Oliver Twist

If she wants mental connection talks on the table, she knows where to find it. Nor come dey worry Kidd wey be like say na vacation e come for.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunni: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Chai!!! You people should take it easy na. From 4966 to 5036. I even miss page 5000. Hmmm. Anyways good morning to you all. Icons, Superions, WDGs and Elites.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2020
I missed page 5000 cry
Good morning though
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2020
Wakanda forever cry cry cry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Bookworm001:
It's a devastating news

Cc. MJBOLT

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Not up to 30mins after I retired, everywhere burst.

Laycon thanks for wading through your drunkenness..... At least I no get operation barricade, defend and retaliate to do this morning.

Now to Erica
There is only one rule in a Friends With Benefit situation, don't catch feelings. It is either she didn't get the memo or she felt what she brought to the table was enough to swing it to her favour or rather take it to where she wants it to be.

In all I hope she finds clarity and peace.

Good morning everyone and most especially all the iCons that did vigil on our boy.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2020
To a sad news I woke up to. I hope he is in a better place now.

Wakanda Forever

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Bookworm001:

The information should have been on the front page by now naa.... What are our mods doing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:

The information should have been on the front page by now naa.... What are our mods doing

It is there since in the wee hours of the morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2020
I dont understand ozo, after all she did yesterday, she started gisting with prince and laycon to still get under ozo's skin more

Ozo dey fuckkkk up alot, if you know that the babe dey jealous why you dey follow her play games, if you know that you are not emotionally stronger than her

Neo told him that its him that is playing games, I'm tired of all these drama

Nengi is scared to commit and scared to let him go

Last last they will have to pick a side, cause people are drained, kidd has ended things with erica hopefully he chases nengi and ozo pulls out cause he doesn't like drama

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Bookworm001:
That means vee is in bottom 4?
Vee is not in any bottom 4
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Erica's fans were typing their draft to blast and agend on Nengi and Ozo..
Kayode shifts camera to Erica yarning things to Laycon!!!!
Make una focus for that one first and try to defend this one.
It was a busy night for those coconut heads fan base!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2020
the thing still dey shock me

LordTheus:

It's a devastating news

Cc. MJBOLT
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2020
LordTheus:
Chai cry

So there was fire in the streets during the Truth or Dare last night involving the two biggest ships in the house..

And I was busy watching African Literature on NTA... cry

Abeg, let somebody objective who's not a narrative twister give me a rundown of what transpired nitori oloun... Please....

nengi and ozo agreed to be friends then nengi started catching feelings and demanded that ozo cuts off dora

Ozo kept doing play play love with Dora, hugging her and pecking

Nengi started flirting with guys to provoke him

They settled, stopped and continued their friendship

Ozo kept on doing corner corner flirting with dora, allowed erica to twerk on his lap

Nengi vex attack the guy during T& D vee calls nengi to a corner and questions why she is pushing his buttons

She say they are not there yet

Nengi continues provoking ozo, vee takes him to a corner and talks about what nengi has told her that she saw ozo pecking dora and she didnt like it, that for her to be jealous she likes him

Ozo explained to neo that nengi is angry that he helped erica with her knee pad and pecked dora after the arena game

After the game, nengi and vee talk, vee tells nengi that she and ozo should end all the drama

Nengi says it will end tonight

They enter the lounge, ozo apologized nengi no wan hear, she slept off, end of story

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Brownsun:
so its when i went to sleep they decided to play interesting game angry angry

Lol

You missed small

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lol

You missed small
35 pages isnt small!!!!!

I'm still reading cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Dotez:
Erica's fans were typing their draft to blast and agend on Nengi and Ozo..
Kayode shifts camera to Erica yarning things to Laycon!!!!
Make una focus for that one first and try to defend this one.
It was a busy night for those coconut heads fan base!
kidd likes erica forget all he is saying

Did you see when he went to call her in the garden the 2nd time, he was very angry that she was sharing his time with laycon

Erica uses laycon to get to kidd, once she doesn't feel safe with kidd, she will go to laycon, kidd will get angry and drag her close

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
I thought I missed it!!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cheers to
The Beorns
The Wayas
The Ozones
The FroshBrowns
Mama Eeghe
Mama MizzD
Stroller123, area!!!
Favar
Brubembem
Zicoraads
Geezeem
Nazablossom
Friztmayowa

And a bigger cheers to the Queen of Content, the reason for the season, winner of BBN2020, Erica Ngozi Ugonma Nweledim!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Good morning. I missed everything, slept early. I will read up.

Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2020
bentenny:

I may delete that film but what will happen to the avengers infinity war and endgame where I will definitely see him?
Its quite painful to lose such a guy when he was beginning at the peak of his acting career while the likes of Macaulay Culkin aka "Home alone kid" that has been drowning in all manner of alcohol in the past is still around...this life no just balance....
So Macaulay deserves to die? You're really stone hearted. You don't have to wish anyone death. No one is happy that Chadwick is gone, but you don't have to say that someone else should have died instead. You don't know what led Macaulay drowning himself in alcohol. You know nothing about his personal struggles. Mental health issues isn't something to joke about

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Bookworm001:
Wakanda forevercry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2020
No wall of Jericho
Sleeping peacefully under dsame duvet.

Wen me dey here dey happy say Ozone ship don sink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
kidd likes erica forget all he is saying

Did you see when he went to call her in the garden the 2nd time, he was very angry that she was sharing his time with laycon

Erica uses laycon to get to kidd, once she doesn't feel safe with kidd, she will go to laycon, kidd will get angry and drag her close
I take those ones matter as a pinch of salt
Very soon now dey will start dia usual PDFA

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I dont understand ozo, after all she did yesterday, she started gisting with prince and laycon to still get under ozo's skin more

Ozo dey fuckkkk up alot, if you know that the babe dey jealous why you dey follow her play games, if you know that you are not emotionally stronger than her

Neo told him that its him that is playing games, I'm tired of all these drama

Nengi is scared to commit and scared to let him go

Last last they will have to pick a side, cause people are drained, kidd has ended things with erica hopefully he chases nengi and ozo pulls out cause he doesn't like drama

Shebi I dey tell you that time say Ozo dey fvck up with Nengi. You thought I didn't like the guy.

Ozo had everything to his advantage but he has been acting like a simp.

It was because I like the guy that what he was doing was annoying me.

Bone this babe since she would be the one running to him. The guy just dey do like mumu. angry

Cc Dotez
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
oshe11:

But don't touch my babieeeeessssss

Eeghe

Twoclans

Geezeem

Nazablossom

Mambi

Stephanie

Etc
Oshe , I heard you are operating in another frequency here. What sayeth you? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Na wa oh... See the plenty drama I missed just because I slept off. Erica will not kill us grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Crixxx:

They should have come with their dildos and steam off in the toilet na. So prick is sweet like this. Oww my precious preek

Lol, there's only a little a Love Machine can do, shey na Love Machine go dey choke her neck, Love Machine go dey kiss am, abi, will a Love Machine hug and caress her to sleep. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Every year we keep having fine girl without brain on BB..... cheesy

A typical example of what my Igbo people will say "ugo mara mma na eri awo"... Fine eagle weh deh chop toad.

Men will have them for wants and desire during bachelor stage, but when it's time to marry, men settle with average beauty with good brain.. cheesy

Get u a smart woman and have your smart kids..

Get you a beauty with dull brain and spend more on lessons and bribing for admission with an increased whoring.... cheesy

BB lessons.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.