Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5161197 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
I'm happy hearing the conversation between Neo and Ozo last night. At least Ozo knows what he is doing.

This season is going to be long even with just 3 weeks to end the show cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
majamajic:

Kidd told Erica ,. I do care for u , I will give u my number , we be talking after the show in case u need anything

Erica was like ,. Ahhhhhhh ,

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

He saw her crying in Tbaj's arms remember? he had walked pass them.... people were already dragging him for passing and not showing concern

it was what made him go and meet her there and said they should talk

Kidd may not be emotional, but he is not heartless undecided

he truly cares for Erica.... he may not care in same degree as she but he does care

Absolutely and he is always reassuring her that he has her back no matter what. If only Erica would just live in the moment and at least enjoy that loyalty (the unromatic one o grin) which is very key in the game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
akthedream2019:

[s]Now that you have accepted that Laycon has a girlfriend outside,....what does he now wants with Erica?

How will you feel if you or your sister is that girl he is in a relationship with outside?

I thought you people said the mop stick head is a saint.

A so called rapper fooling himself on a national television because of Erica...

What is the essence of the useless dreads on his head ?Will that make him taller or look handsome?

Responsible guy indeed.... That guy would have been worse than Kiddwaya if he had half the look and money as kiddwaya.

Acquire sense and kiss the truth for once.. [/s]
As far as I am concerned,he has been upfront about about his "girlfriend"

he has also shown unsurety:
Tolani to Laycon:do you have I girlfriend outside?
Laycon: I think so

go and worry about how Konji may just be the housemate that manages frustrates that sea witch of a person Lucy out of the house next week.
im sure you know Laycon will be fine obviously cool cheesy

chochcocho

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Jackson105:

Old woman, keep quiet! U are getting too emotional, it is nobody fault u are stanning a useless who.re, if u can't take the heat leave the kitchen, don't put the frustration ur Jerica put on u, on anybody here.

On top game. Wow
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2020
aduntemi:

You support Arsenal join? If yes, you too like wahala
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:
But Kidd Sha has something for women necks.

See him almost strangling Lilo here.

Na wa!.... cheesy

This guy is a predator.

He wants to chock your fav last night grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2020
But you read it nah. I have told you; you or your brother go marry her type.

Jadentica:

Oga keep crying. That's what Ninjas have to tell you.

We don't have time to shalaye Epistles... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2020
FIGARO00:
He actually said that? This guy know wetin dey sup jor, he's probably catching cruise with the girl sef.
grin

Yes he did

I have my fears though. There are certain things he says to her that creates doubt in my mind
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2020
galaxyball:

Laycon has never denied his girlfriend on tv, you are off to a bad start old man since you have started your post with lies cheesy

nobody knows his arrangement with his girlfriend
he has not hidden his girlfriend either, he shouted it out to everyone on the first week

you like to hear and see yourself talk too much, always jumping around like a cricket and spewing nonsense.you dont have gate job to attend to this morning?

wetin concern all of this with the fact that erica is complaining about the same thing she does to a "friend"? chochocho nonentity cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2020
mizz2posh:

So if Ozo met them kissing or having sex why didn't he say it? He Obviously doesn't like Kidd and has had a problem with her even playing with him, he sees[b] them in the bathroom zipping, and starts to imagine things.[/b]

dont forget...the bathroom is where he and nengi reconciled....the bathroom is where they have their real convos....so for him to start thinking otherwise....he probably knows how they utilize the bathroom.....���� ......just saying

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2020
If ozo is not up

Team ozo

Neo is the dial grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Amillionn:
But you read it nah. I have told you; you or your brother go marry her type.

I won't mind marrying a girl lik Nengi if she's game for it.. tongue

She's kuku my spec... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Who is Neo discussing with and what are they discussing?.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
If ozo is not up

Team ozo

Neo is the dail grin

Neo is staying in that house, when Ozo is not up cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

He wants to chock your fav last night grin

I dey tell you. My drunk powerless fave even tried to remove his hand. But baba was bent on choking the hell outta her neck..

E be things o.... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Ameeeen to that. grin

But we both know she won’t look your way. You ain’t gat shit to offer grin

Jadentica:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

I dey tell you. My drunk powerless fave even tried to remove his hand. But baba was bent on choking the hell outta her neck..

E be things o.... cry cry

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

You should be ready to do this in that marriage

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2020
MrEnigma007:
To think I didn't see Kidd coming to this drama I drafted in my head, it was supposed to be Ozo in the middle of Nengi and Dora but then Kidd has happened... we watch Sha...

From the little I watched from the conversation in the kitchen last night, Ozo said he is going to cruise along like nothing happened, he gave her the chance to explain but she was playing coy...

Ozo acted like I would in situations like that, I don't push my narrative, just allow you say what you want then cruise with you till you find out I have been cruising all along. The bad thing about stuff like that is I really don't care how truthful your narrative is because it won't sit well with me either ways.

Anyways, I subscribed to whatever drama comes... let see what tonight brings

Spot on
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Amillionn:
Ameeeen to that. grin

Hallelujah!... tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2020
akthedream2019:

[s][/s]Stop talking as if you don't have sense..

Laycon said it himself that he is in a relationship outside....

Let's assume Erica agree to date Laycon... Won't they be kissing and probably having sex on camera?

Won't it be painful for the girl outside to watch? Or don't you regard her as human being because you don't want to use your brain? Yes?

Always talking nonsense in your bid to support Laycon.

Oshisco

LAYCON WAS TRYINGTO CHEAT ON HIS GIRLFRIEND, BUT ERICA DIDNT ACCPET IT... PERIOD![s][/s]

Always talking thrash.

I declare sense into that head.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

You should be ready to do this in that marriage

I don't mind kissing her beautiful feet... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

He saw her crying in Tbaj's arms remember? he had walked pass them.... people were already dragging him for passing and not showing concern

it was what made him go and meet her there and said they should talk

Kidd may not be emotional, but he is not heartless undecided

he truly cares for Erica.... he may not care in same degree as she but he does care

He should let her cry biko, shey he said he saw nothing wrong with licking Dora's breasts and has no plan of apologizing...

We don't have to be in a relationship before you respect me, you can't be fvckin me and be moving mad with other women in my presence! Let Erica suck a man's dick in his presence and see if all hell will not break loose!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stanisbaratheon: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Jadentica:

I don't mind kissing her beautiful feet... tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2020
scondy:
mily....how u can sense excitement from a post is wonderful...na u get ur mouth . .say what u wanna say....if that will make u sleep well at night ...all good....in ur mind of mind ...u think i want laycon to be distracted....any rational laycon fan knows an entanglement with erica will render him worse than anything.....so while we do not wish for things ...it doesnt mean u cant acknowledge a soap opera playing right before u.....u know we ll always converse na...we dont see eye to eye but it's all banter

To whom it may concern, I choose whom I converse with. ....

Ak take your sub in peace and move on . grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Akorkor:

And some of her fans are already saying they are things. If you have sex with a particular prostitute every time does that make you and the babe a thing

Kidd made himself known to Erica ,

I don't think Kidd is ready for marriage , even if he want , not Erica type of girl

Kidd want someone he will be the one dieing for , not a desperate girl

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2020
In every of your dealings in life, a lirru bit of wickedness is very very important. Just sprinkle it small and get going. shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Akorkor:

So because they had Sex they are item already?? Even with Kidd many negative response to her? Odiegwu!!

... Check the meaning of 'OR', then go back to the comment where I quoted you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2020
scondy:

dont forget...the bathroom is where he and nengi reconciled....the bathroom is where they have their real convos....so for him to start thinking otherwise....he probably knows how they utilize the bathroom.....���� ......just saying

His problem isn't seeing Nengi and Kidd in the bathroom together. His problem is, Kidd helping Nengi unzip.

Na that one pain am. He's probably reasoning why she didn't ask him(ozo) to assist her instead of Kidd. Mind you, Kidd and Nengi have been on each other at the party. So the jealousy was already brewing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2020
zicoraads:

... Check the meaning of 'OR', then go back to the comment where I quoted you.

My friend, you don’t have anything to say. Just take your L.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.