Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,675 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5137983 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
abeg WDG peeps.... anyone get the video where their god get im god?

Laycon said if he was a viewer he would be supporting Kidd.... not even himself or Veewitch his friend or his love Interest Erica

you know that feeling wey who you dey trip for get person wey im dey trip for? grin.... now that is the Koko

Abeg help me find the video.... make I use am dey reply some people for here, I no fit shout

Good market no dey hide... no be by vote.... there is content and there is content.... and inferior content recognizes superior content grin

their content get im content

we move!

keep them votes coming pls

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Erica is kinda good with painting..

Well, you can't be dumb in everything

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Lucy is the most intelligent girl book wise in the house.
You are correct.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
genius43:

Hold for 10 seconds after the 20seconds countdown. Logical reasoning isn't hard.
Biggie said they will hear the buzzer twice, he said they should hold for 10 seconds before the second buzzer sounds.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
genius43:

Hold for 10 seconds after the 20seconds countdown. Logical reasoning isn't hard.

As u think u are right , does it take up to 10 secs from after 20 secs countdown to time the answer appears ?

He supposed raise his answers inside the 20 secs countdown not after , answers appears almost immediately after the 20 secs countdown ,

Did u noticed that his answers comes almost same time with main answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Its obvious you've not been watching the show.
Is that your answer to the question? I don't understand how you people jump into such conclusions without the appropriate basis.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Simran94:

They will fail actually. They were waiting for the second buzzer before showing their answer

What's the instruction?

Whats the 20 secs and 10 secs meant for?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
The dumbest in the house

1. Neo
2. Kiddwaya
3. Trickytee
4. Erica

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
garfield1:

That's what I like about her and why she is hated
It doesn't surprise me cuz people hate honesty.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
What is laycon and his team members still doing na When some groups re almost done

Also don't think this 2nd stage is fair for team prince... They re just 2... So they might not go as fast

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Acidosis:

So how did you arrive at your conclusion?

Laycon's team got only 1 question wrongly.

Just cause I said they won doesn't mean I said they answered all correctly. Don't put words in my mouth

And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Prince and Lucy get two answers that everyone else failed?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Girliving:

U actually just showed ur ignorance... After the 20sec count nd the buzzer goes off... Raise ur answer for10sec.... In a bid to discredit him, u messed urself up
Once the second buzzer goes off, the answer comes up 3 seconds after.
I am in support of laycon dear.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:

Laycon said if he was a viewer he would be supporting Kidd.... not even himself or Veewitch his friend or his love Interest Erica

you know that feeling wey who you dey trip for get person wey im dey trip for? grin.... now that is the Koko

Abeg help me find the video.... make I use am dey reply some people for here, I no fit shout

Good market no dey hide... no be by vote.... there is content and there is content.... and inferior content recognizes superior content grin

we move!

All I see here is rambling from a pained 5.62% fan ..

What is your point ? cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Munzy14:

I will quote you, when biggie gives his verdict.

If what u said is true biggie will cancel team Gold immediately ... But let's wait for the end.

I noticed u easily attack anything laycon, well u complain he gets too much hype, so I totally see where the attack comes from..grin

I attack everything Laycon? Really? That's the narrative you want to run with.?

Cool.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please, that's just admiration. Obviously, he wont pick himself because if he did, it's just stupid and conceited. He cant see himself
Geezeem:

we move!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Simran94:

Once the second buzzer goes off, the answer comes up 3 seconds after.
I am in support of laycon dear.

OK... Sorry for my rude remark dear.i take it back with my full chest
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
I'm honestly looking forward to Sunday....

The kind massive love Laycon is receiving is mind blowing

I just had this chat with a Doctor friend whom I didn't even know votes at all. All these ones no dey even hype Laycon, na to just vote silently and move on.

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kinematics:
The dumbest in the house

1. Neo 2. Kiddwaya 3. Trickytee 4. Erica
SPOT ON!Except for kidd.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
genius43:

It was: you have 20 seconds to to choose and raised your answer then hold it for 10 seconds till the next question.

But I think Biggie would not penalize anybody because he himself have been flaunting his rules
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Geezeem:

we move!

Na this same trolling without voting give Kidd 5%. Go and vote ooo

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Psychedelia:

Haba. This isn't based on intelligence but on how well you know the Johnnie Walker brand.
Personally, Johnnie Walker no be my kind brand, so me sef no actually know any of those questions, even.

They watched a video documentary about Johnie Walker before the quiz. That's why

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Yes, it's not actually
Girliving:
What is laycon and his team members still doing na When some groups re almost done

Also don't think this 2nd stage is fair for team prince... They re just 2... So they might not go as fast
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Psychedelia:

Haba. This isn't based on intelligence but on how well you know the Johnnie Walker brand.
Personally, Johnnie Walker no be my kind brand, so me sef no actually know any of those questions, even.
They played a video for them earlier about Johny walker. So it's about retentive memory.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
genius43:

As u think u are right , does it take up to 10 secs from after 20 secs countdown to time the answer appears ?

He supposed raise his answers inside the 20 secs countdown not after , answers appears almost immediately after the 20 secs countdown ,

Did u notice that his answers came almost same time with main answers
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Acidosis:

grin grin

Did you listen to the instruction?

Do you realize the answer you see on your TV doesn't pop up at the same time as the display screen in the arena?

Really? Lol. Are you even watching?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

All I see here is rambling from a pained 5.62% fan ..
What is your point ? cheesy
She is hunting for likes... grin

can't you see she attached laycon to the okoto... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Acidosis:

What's the instruction?

Whats the 20 secs and 10 secs meant for?
20 seconds is for the total for each question and answer.
They are to raise their answer 10 seconds before the second buzzer goes off.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
This team neo color combo na ebeano grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Laycon is madly loved.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
They should paint it like the striding man in their party hall na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Please, tell him to do desktop version votes, too
Hazardfan1:
I'm honestly looking forward to Sunday....

The kind massive love Laycon is receiving is mind blowing

I just had this chat with a Doctor friend whom I didn't even know votes at all. All these ones no dey even hype Laycon, na to just vote silently and move on.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

Kidd has to go!!!
I never liked the guy, he is manipulative and disgusting

Before him and erica started

Erica begged this guy not to fuckkk her, she begged the guy tire, he still made them fuckkk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.