Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5130415 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Slynation:

If it's only Lagos.... Then forget it

Is there any city behind whorica? Are you a learner

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
jayjaycee0:

This your delusion is second to know. I am also a Whorican. You are a fan you just don't know, on daily basis you go to xvideos to watch Erica so called sex tape with Kidd that shows nothing... O ga oo

I already know you are a WhorErican but does that mean you would also have sex in public like your madam?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

But they contribute money to the voting bank and they also vote online
Oga 4get this matter.... You even mentioned Namibians having disposable income to spend on BBNaija. Lol u gat jokes. Namibians sending money to Nigerians to vote for Erica.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Our wife is the Queen this season.

She sneezes, the internet lights up. She coughs, it catches fire.

The comments on Twitter are mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
zicoraads:

A minister in SA just threw her weight behind her as well.

She's really getting massive support from South Africa. The sêx narrative and the flak she gets from it seems to be working in her favour with the audience in these countries.

Yeah I saw it. It is massive
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Their votes do matter. Erica is said to have topped Laycon last week you know
Okay grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
IgANephropathy:
Lie

Casting!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
I hope Togolese are sending money to you guys to vote Erica sha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Blainz:

All my mentions are getting it wrong....

What I am saying is that, in Erica's small head...she thinks she's smart.

If not for Ebuka....who would have known that Erica had bn going behind encouraging Tolanibaj to snatch Neo?

That's how that girl's mind works, she's mischievous in a very inconspicuous way.
Ndi narrative twister...... I hail oO!! For the record, She didn't encourage Tbaj to snatch Neo, in fact wetin concern me self....

Believe what you wanna believe... Me I'm tired of correcting narrative, nobi government work

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
By same people that said Erica is trending in South Africa or that said Erica has other countries on lockdown which is not true.
Only few persons i have seen from other countries that support her sef
Maduawuchukwu:

Their votes do matter. Erica is said to have topped Laycon last week you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
This was the trend list 3 hours ago

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
I dont think so. Erica's need to be liked is her undoing while Nengi doesnt care
ANTISIMPS:
Nonsense

U think Erica is that weak.... Erica will destroy Nengi if push comes to shove

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Yeah I saw it. It is massive

It will all end in tears

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
youngpresidooo:
By same people that said Erica is trending in South Africa or that said Erica has other countries on lockdown which is not true.
Only few persons i have seen from other countries that support her sef

You are not been truthful then.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Slynation:

I said something like this.... SA love Erica like mad, she vibes like them, won a lot of fans for herself when she said she will love to act South African Movies.... Lay is pulling fans in Nigeria no doubt but Icons shouldn't conclude it's over.... E fit shock them

Nigeria is behind laycon and that is that.so na south Africa you wan carry compare with Nigeria for voting? This guy.do you realize that the mzanzees always support candidates that will ridicule Nigeria? I remembervthem supporting ceec,whorica will end same way

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dannyxy:
buhahaha... Who is this comedian... OK agreed, Erica will win bbn diaspora, laycon with win bbnaija...

Are you happy??
Icons let's laugh jare, see talk.

Like some dumb talks from some elites ehnnn, they keep breaking to grounds...

Lmkmd....this your comment sweet me for belle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Nonsense

U think Erica is that weak.... Erica will destroy Nengi if push comes to shove

Erica cant drag man with Nengi. Nengi no get mate for experience in that area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Who else saw Kidd cautioning Erica not to say anything while she was trying to campaign for Kidd again.

She said 'my people will come thru for you'

The guy quickly cut her short. Erica's sense....zero

grin cheesy

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
garfield1:

Nigeria is behind laycon and that is that.so na south Africa you wan carry compare with Nigeria for voting? This guy.do you realize that the mzanzees always support candidates that will ridicule Nigeria? I remembervthem supporting ceec,whorica will end same way

Erica also has massive love in Naija dont forget
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
3 hours ago at 11.26?
Maduawuchukwu:
This was the trend list 3 hours ago

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am not talking about i heard or audio
I am talking of first hand info from people
Maduawuchukwu:

You are not been truthful then.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Who else saw Kidd cautioning Erica not to say anything while she was trying to campaign for Kidd again.

grin cheesy

Laycon sang Senseless for her!!

I pray ebuka will talk about her convo with Neo on Sunday!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:

grin cheesy

The girl na loose canon.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Demnan:
I dont think so. Erica's need to be liked is her undoing while Nengi doesnt care
It seems u didn't watch hw she handled Lucy that brutalized nengi.... Forget that thing,Nengi is too small for her cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
garfield1:

Is there any city behind whorica? Are you a learner
I don't wanna laugh at you oO.... grin But please don't make me too!! One thing you should have at the back of your mind is "Not to ever conclude things from your vicinity"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by N100: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:

grin cheesy

Erica's dumbness is her greatest undoing.. she'll soon get the Dicksqualification she's been craving.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Demnan:
3 hours ago at 11.26?

The time there is my own Nigerian time
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by subie(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
They show ozo and nengi for 20 mins

Show kidd and Erica for 5mins

Show prince and Trikytee for 2mins

Return back to ozo and nengi grin

All the rest are talking, ozo and nengi are playing ludo cheesy

Main content arguement is settled

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Whorica the whorelosho

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Let me illustrate what bandwagon looks like;

Have you had a girlfriend who knows nothing about football but when asked by another person who she supports will choose either your team or another teams she heard is very good. You will see her jubilating when she "hears" that particular team won whereas she won't be caught dead watching the team play except with you to bore you with those questions that leaves you wishing death on yourself, and you will see her arguing with you about how Aubameyang is better than Messi because she manages to catch only a moment when Aubameyang scored a particular goal while running past defenders.

That is what bandwagon is... alot of BBN fans who fall into the bandwagon group hardly watch BBN, they just want to feel among by following the trends and judging through narratives they see online (Twitter, FB, Nairaland) or their neighbor's window grin (I had to put this) . This set of people argue alot using people's narratives as FACT.

My main reason for this post is; In as much as I will prefer a different outcome, It seems Laycon will win this year's BBN... Every winner of BBN needs bandwagon fans those who hype and vote because they want to follow trend and the only ones who have that kind of Fans are Laycon and Erica but obviously Laycon's bandwagon fans are far more than hers.

The dynamic that will crown the winner is already set before our very eyes. It will be the bandwagon of Laycon versus that of Erica which leaves Erica at a disadvantage though Erica has more DEDICATED voters but her recent revelations is getting her to lose fans as well as converting the remaining ones to hardcore voters (Bragging right voters).

The dynamic that can upset Laycon win is if a strong base like Dora and Nengi and Ozo joins Erica.

OR

A strong base like Nengi or Ozo picks bandwagons fans but the Fans of these two are mostly "kumbayas" and not the indaboski type... only indaboski (extremist) fans can win you bandwagon fans because they can be "unnecessarily loud for little or no reason" making them heard even when you don't want to.

But then, We won't be seeing the combination of any strong base because all might be in the finals or the strong base are at war with each other (Elites and Ninjas, Elites (Kidd influence) vs Superions (Nengi's influence), Superions vs Ninjas (non wants to cede superiority). So they would rather give Laycon to spite the other than join to upset Laycon.

My submission

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:

grin cheesy

What's wrong with her na..... They should stop removing the camera. Since big brother called her in the room to tell her not to over think the strike (which she stupidly told her husband when she came out), she has been behaving weird.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.