Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,705 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5138825 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Uwosom:
Pls was Teddy A like this with Bam?
Nooo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Mariinee:
Why does his eyes look haunted? Lmao.
A playboy that played himself into the hands of a supposed game. mtchw

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2020
SammyFX:

Bro are they using Twitter poll I thought they did not finish the task

No, They are not using the poll (check their response on the twitter link). Also, Ozo's team completed the task

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
This girl na gamer, she dey set Kidd up to boost her game, she wanted to do it to laycon too, but we were saved.

How come nobody dey see am?? She don ruin the guy game, all the pity has gone to her, even when we all know how it started..

She is the one that practically reduced Kidd votes to 5%.. She first pack fans from laycon, now she don pack Kidd fans.. How??

Using the the number one manipulative tool known to women. "Tears"...

If Kidd was the one that "kiss and tell" today, do you know the pity party her fans would have set up?

Chai

And Kidd fans fell for it lmao.

Erica fans promoted Kiddrica. Kidd fans bought into it and defended it with everything. Even went as far as attacking Laycon wey d Kidd actually really like. When the time came to back everything by votes, elites bolted. 80% of Kidd's female fans don turn Erica fans..

I know this game wella. I remember when Mercenaries begged us that 2nd week last season to support mercy cuz she might go home. We gather promote Merike that time. E no reach 2 weeks wey we notice say more than 50% of female Ikegang don dump Ike to support Mercy. But they were still promoting Merike though. That last vote Eviction week before the finals came and we started hearing 'No sharing of votes o' by Mercy fans. Naso Ike go house.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 1:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Brubembem:
If you are privileged to date or fvck a guy like Kidd, Shea you go reject him?
Are you that cheap??

Even BB coins, she no see collect.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

Hahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

What's this look biko? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My dearest, ask ANTISENSE and the band of inconsequential 5 percenters.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2020
User09:

No, They are not using the poll (check their response on the twitter link). Also, Ozo's team completed the task
Bt kidd)Dora n prince/tricky completed the task too na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by simplyshade: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2020
teacherbim:
It's not easy to fingered with Versace finger and bleeped with Gucci Dick oooooo smiley

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2020
FIGARO00:
Oga face your Chief simp ikorodu aristurtle cultist and leave Ozo alone.

I'm not holding Ozo though , I only said the undiluted truth ..

Stop convulsing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2020
Bestcreamreview:
I wonder how Erica's mum feels seeing her daughter tagged "whorica", she should have had more self control, she's causing her mother a lot of heartache, I've heard some foolish people say that daughters of single mothers are always "loose" and sadly, Erica is promoting that stereotype. Even in real life, it's not wise to sleep with someone who gives mixed signals like Kidd does, he's not ready to commit to her and he's been saying a lot of things that imply that he's not ready to have something serious with her, he has dropped a whole lot of hints that he's just having fun plus he flirts a lot and makes other girls think he's also interested in them which is disrespectful to Erica. Someone who has self respect would not have anything sexual to do with such a guy even in private, let alone on national TV. I know elites would come for me but that's just how I feel, maybe that's Erica's own flaw because honestly, there are many girls like her out there, but she and Kidd should have respected themselves more on the show, the people who haven't had sex in the house are also human, abstaining for 10 weeks won't kill them.
I won't even judge them for having sex its totally normal, I mean one night stands exists, but the fact that you have sex and you literally just embarrass yourself on live tv, especially in a society like ours. Having sex and leaving cUm on the sheets, making it obvious to anyone who comes across the sheets and giving the cameras middle fingers, what kinda bullsh*t is that?

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2020
See correct couple sleeping without any form of sexual activities (Neo and Vee) they've been sleeping on the same bed for long, you'd hardly see them kiss.

You can never tell these ones have had sex sef.

No be person wey dey talk nonsense Upandan dey do like 16 year old girl wey never see man b4.

Gold digger oshi

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Didn't they all finish?
SammyFX:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Every single girl in that house has slept, let your ashewo go to bed too, no one is ready to watch her rotten pussy grin grin every night, she go dey do vigil...nawa oh.
I don laugh tire.

That girl go don spoil from small.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

I'm not holding Ozo though , I only said the undiluted truth ..

Stop convulsing.
l'm not dragging Lamecon, what I said was the truth, believe me.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Just look at Kidd's face .. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

This is not fair at all , stressing this poor boy's life ..

Is it a must to be in a relationship ? Can't this poor boy chop kpekus and move on ?

Why does she want relationship by force ? Is she that desperate ? Gold digger trait . cheesy grin grin cheesy

Shaking my head !

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:11am On Sep 03, 2020
May we not meet a girl like Erica oh ..

Amen ! embarassed

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:11am On Sep 03, 2020
ChristoBam:

Erica fans promoted Kiddrica. Kidd fans bought into it and defended it with everything. Even went as far as attacking Laycon wey d Kidd actually really like. When the time came to back everything by votes, elites bolted. 80% of Kidd's female fans don turn Erica fans..

I know this game wella. I remember when Mercenaries begged us that 2nd week last season to support mercy cuz she might go home. We gather promote Merike that time. E no reach 2 weeks wey we notice say more than 50% of female Ikegang don dump Ike to support Mercy. But they were still promoting Merike though. That last vote Eviction week before the finals came and we started hearing 'No sharing of votes o' by Mercy fans. Naso Ike go house.
they have been played... The real Kidd fans know this, not the fake ones that are elites pretending..

She is still setting Kidd up and using him to get pity votes, why can't she just stick to the deal, but she keep boxing him to a corner, one day he will snap out, and lash out at her, then the pity cries will start, and emotional ladies will start pouring out supports.

Game check for her for her in her mind... But her mistake was trying to using a king as a pawn, to get another pawn she thought was king... She mixed it up.

Her mistake was not caging laycon properly, there she lost the game.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Fayar:
See them...Awake .. waiting to watch MOMENTS WITH KIDDRICA at 1am....1am oooo grin

And you say Erica is not the show of shame grin

Erica Giddem!!

Erica's kitty dey Pepper am!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fixed. This is the reality, not your forced delusions.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Bbnboymay:

I won't even judge them for having sex its totally normal, I mean one night stands exists, but the fact that you have sex and you literally just embarrass yourself on live tv, especially in a society like ours. Having sex and leaving cUm on the sheets, making it obvious to anyone who comes across the sheets and giving the cameras middle fingers, what kinda bullsh*t is that?
You deserve one crate of Origin abi na Guinness?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2020
elegantslayer:
Aww...Erica..baby gurll let it go,shit happens and it won't make or mar you...Kidd sha,you are not ready for commitment but u shagged the babe,showing her love,all d pecks,kisses and hugs nko,what about d cuddlings,you shouldn't have shown her all those things,you were not ready for commitment buh u guys had sex on national TV,knowing fully well this is Nigeria where d female gender gets all the blames for things like this..truth be told,I know Erica got enemies that won't support what am about to say buh Kidd no try, lets forget about him telling her initially,lets also forget about Erica's response to Ebuka ,d deed was already done before Ebuka shook the table and Kidd said he's got no feelings for her before Ebuka asked her who Kidd and laycon was to her...wat exactly did u guys expect her to say...Kidd is not even pitying how that girl has been dragged cos of him,d mockery alone outside d house..buh if I were Erica,I would let go before we leave d house, sex shouldn't be a big deal aswear..wish everyone just get my kinda mindset for this matter...I don't do pretence,and I don't give a fvck about who lamba you or how u lamba,its not even a topic cos am goddam raw and pls don't fvcking about my lamba,no even reason am cos e no concern you...
Be reasonable ffs.

Why will you choose to forget some things just to paint Kidd bad?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2020
ChristoBam:

Naso e dey always be except for Miracle's case and it ess because people loved Miracle the young pilot more.

I dey pity fans of fine boy wey dey follow babe, the babe would eventually just use the boy for her own winm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Erica:My team is losing
Laycon:But I'm winning �

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Agbgift:

You deserve one crate of Origin abi na Guinness?
I prefer Smirnoff ice!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2020
igasiboy98:
Kidd is drained asf!

Seriously, the guy is loosing it...

Unlike the free spirited dawg, who's game was lit like a glaring sun... He's now been guilt tripped by a wanna-be Delilah..

Wander why His fans are yet to understand the handwriting pasted on the wall by this desperado cum Hellite..

#FreeKidd embarassed

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 1:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Brubembem:

Be reasonable ffs.

Why will you choose to forget some things just to paint Kidd bad?
I urge u to show me where I painted Kidd bad..people sef,I gave Kidd my votes this week and am still giving him even tho he isn't my favourite but I just saw him as a likeable person and why would I paint him black.. pls don't ever tell me to be reasonable,u didn't buy my data for me..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2020
elegantslayer:
I urge u to show me where I painted Kidd bad..people sef, I gave Kidd my votes this week and am still giving him even tho he isn't my favourite but I just saw him as a likeable person and why would I paint him black.. pls don't ever tell me to be reasonable,u didn't buy my data for me..
Okay my dear, please don't forget to vote for him today.

Convince your friends too

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2020
Is this how much people dont like Erica? So because Kidd said he doesn't have feelings for her, he can treat her anyhow. If he knows he doesnt have feelings, why is he sleeping with her, kissing her and all, on national tv! Knowing fully well that she likes him..kai!

Then there is the case of slut shaming Erica, meanwhile TWO adults are involved in the act!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2020
SammyFX:

Yes...Anyone of them could win
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2020
FIGARO00:
My dearest, ask ANTISENSE and the band of inconsequential 5 percenters.

I no dey this one with you oooo grin lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 1:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Samklef said his friend that works at DSTV watched kiddwaya banged erica for 2 hours and poured in her mouth in the HOH lounge.

The video was so raunchy they couldn't show us.

I change my mind. Erica should not gree abeg.

The guy really used her. A prostitute deserves something.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Kidd has always been honest.. No pity votes for something she brought to herself with her manipulation games and tactics.

We miss old, vibrant Kidd, he doesn't even do well in tasks again.

#bringbackkiddwaya

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Bbnboymay:

I prefer Smirnoff ice!
You will get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 36 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.