Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,240 members, 7,894,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5187964 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Of lay lay lay of LAYCON !!!

Haters are in sifia pains right now grin
Their resident Z- list actress could not save them.

They were saying laycon can only win music tasks. Now, sponsors have stopped bringing music tasks. Laycon is still winning while their fav is on the longest loosing streak in BBN history.

VOTE Laycon to 32052!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maybe cause prince read from the pamphlet and gave out more info that's why Team 2 won ?

Other than that nothing special there, they had too many errors and misrepresentations .

Anyways, on to the next one .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Akorkor:

Did she really say that? But they were warned not to use any foul language to their sponsor again.
a

She should leave already. That's rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Let's dedicate this award to Lucy. See luck. Guys, VOTE Lucy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amillionn:
I swear they are everywhere lying that they aren’t toxic. They are mostly delusional. The laycon guy is just alright. I don’t have anything against him but his fans are something else. Anywhere he is involved they claim it like he was the one that won it for the group.

So celebrating his win is now a problem ? grin grin

Still a couple of week left , is this how you want to continue wailing ?

If you're asked the reason now , you'll say it cus ICONS are hyping Laycon .. why can't you hype your fav ?

Una go dey alright Las Las .

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Don’t be unfortunate please. Even N10 is money. If you don’t understand the context in which I said what I said please don’t mention me again after all the message was not for you. Thanks

gracechellar:
a

don't be ungrateful. Even 50k is money
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
What's all these nonsense..it's like biggy is beefing Erica and Kidd...Why does he always fail their group even when they deserve to win...

Well I suggested they should separate for now in group tasks for a reason..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
congratulations team 2

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
this LAYCON sef.

he shouldn't bother himself about tonight's wager.. I wonder why he's calling for rehearsals while the useless hoh is parabulating about like a headless chicken.

mtchewwwww

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Eeghe:
lipsrsealed
angry
Biggie and crew really need to be educated by MDCN and the pharmacy board
The ignorance is too much

Back to voting mez darlings kiss

Your vote won't count. Whorica is a loser

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
ninnyanny:
How is team 2 winning about Laycon?
Smh! It was a collective effort na
What colour of delusion is this?
Na wa ooo

Cry cry baby.... hahahaha

Cry me an ocean. Una go wail tire.

Better join the winning team and be happy.

You have never asked yourself why people supporting winning team are always happy? it is a cure to anger, stress, pains, and worries.

If I am watching Barca vs R. Madrid, if my team is losing, I port to the one winning just for my peace of mind and happiness.

It is left for you to make yourself happy.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bestcreamreview: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Team 1 was creative and very professional but not very relatable in a Nigerian setting. It was too professional, it was too much like a typical advert especially because of trikky's narration.

Team 2 was very relatable, they used a typical everyday scenario in Nigeria. How many of you go to the hospital when you have malaria symptoms? And their presentation was more like a short movie rather than a typical advert.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
QueenCookie:
Really? Ok oo
He’s actually right. Few ACTs are OTC as well as Artesunate, Mefloquine, Chloroquine etc....However, there are some ACTs and even some brands of Artesunate and Mefloquine that are controlled drugs. Although Arthemeter and Lumefantrine is a Prescription only drug. I am however pretty sure Nigerian patent sellers and pharmacies dispense without prescription.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Erica

sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:
So Ozo and Nengi exchanged Tom Tom with lips .

Agendists won't like this.

We are getting there. grin
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Eeghe:
For my peace of mind, I am going to be ignoring mentions from a particular team (apart from a few) for the rest of the season. We shall meet again next season when surely our fav-paths will cross.
Thenkz
cool
You need to be calming down undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Who put my Ozo and Nengi in a group of losers .

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
BB: Erica nominate two housemates!

Erica: Laycon and Of Lay Lay grin grin

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dickwaya and whorica are a curse undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tonnyray:
Many folks don't know there is what we call rural posting which is mandatory for any Nigerian trained medical doctor. Let them keep speaking in the nonsense. When you're in a rural setting where nobody can afford an x-ray these people will query you for not ordering an MRI. It's better to ignore sometimes.
Till when do we keep ignoring? And they keep staining our reputation?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
igasiboy98:
Apt! Ozo will keep nominating Kidd at every given opportunity all because of Nengi.
He will only stop wearing pink durag when prince stops wearing. If he sees laycon getting close to Nengi, he might go for dreads. grin
If you av anything else you can add to d list.

Cos Ozo will keep dishing dem out!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Akorkor:

Did she really say that? But they were warned not to use any foul language to their sponsor again.

Ebuka fit show us on Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amillionn:
Don’t be unfortunate please. Even N10 is money. If you don’t understand the context in which I said what I said please don’t mention me again after all the message was not for you. Thanks

a

Go sleep biko.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
threebear,no certified doctor will prescribe antimalarials on the basis of cold and headache.What They mostly look out for is "fever"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chibabe005:
this LAYCON sef.

he shouldn't bother himself about tonight's wager.. I wonder why he's calling for rehearsals while the useless hoh is parabulating about like a headless chicken.

mtchewwwww

Winning mentality

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
innocentdude:
Team 1 was better by far like it's not even close but i know some brainwashed people will never admit it grin

Sub season is upon us cheesy cheesy

The people that have this one should collect it abeg grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Yes. She was pained, Kayode took the camera away immediately
Makes no difference if the camera pans away quickly from her. Her outburst have already been noted. Her infractions are piling up. Sunday will be interesting indeed. We'll know if biggie is indeed keeping her to cash out more from her fans

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
IgANephropathy:
Sincerely, my NYSC was a funny experience. I had to buy RDT myself from Lagos when going back. Ordinary neonatal suction for resuscitating new born we no get. Instead of directing our anger to the right source, we abuse the same people that make do with the little provided.

All of us go soon run comot this country sha. Na herbalist go remain. Lol
Absolutely get you... It is a daily struggle... Just see any report of death n really the insults on doctors and nurses working with little or less... It is almost a curse working in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

I thought you said reasonable people knows the winner was Team 1 ?

As you can see , you're the one who isn't reasonable ..

Log out jare .. your tears is very salty ! grin cheesy

No mind them, na because Ozó and Nengi dey that group which was why he/she doesn't wanna agree

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
BB: Erica nominate two housemates!

Erica: Laycon and Of Lay Lay grin grin

Ever since he stopped relating with that mgbeke jerican
My boi has been winning back to back

God pls remove every hindrance to my success in Jesus name
Of lay lay of laycon

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Can your favourite ever cheesy Barely 2hrs I was away,now Laycon gives me another bragging ryt..oh chim...Lemme go and punish him with votes..He deserves it biko....
VOTE Laycon to 32052

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.