Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,705 members, 7,892,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5179559 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
pongwa:
Someone please fill me in.... Kidd chilling with Vee and Erica, 'enemies of Erica'. Didn't they say the friend of my enemy is enemy? So I guess Kiddrica is sinking
You are requesting for update and only you is still guessing...

My friend don't confuse thunder ooo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chase27:
According to Chi-something,So ThreebearDeloitte is a MOD?

I see

It's all making sense now

Prince a maka biko
(Prince is a total candy please)
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nilknarf:

Take that advice

Take it to your cumqueen

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chase27:
"...hence smashed the voting dashboard"

See mouth na...When I ask for 50% y'all will start wailing like some rabid doggs.

I want to see 50% and nothing less.
This is why pages keep piling up,can't we at least stop typing just for the sake of typing abi which one is 50% by all means cheesy

Poor soft landing I guess tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
That thing is disgraceful, when you need it, it will abandon you. When it gets to 6000, the thing will start behaving like a sweet child
Nilknarf:

I love your network tho cheesy
It will be useful to secure plots of land in page 6000 cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
So what y'all are tryna say now is that 3bear isn't str8?

No wonder...

It's all beginning to make sense

Dominique this one I am seeing u on this thread dont try it o...allow us to be flowing jejely here o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
They are now dropping nuggets on how to avoid trolls and attention seekers.

And I've not even started.

Dich pipu neva chee anychin! This one Na just chmall.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
goldenone:
They have exhausted all their techniques to decampaign Laycon, now they are bringing parents into it tongue. Cry me an ocean

I call dibs on Erica’s mom being the first to be insulted here first, many, many times...this started a long, long, time ago. Then her dad joined.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cheaper:

Take it to your cumqueen
Take it to your gremlin tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chase27:
Threebear a MOD? No wonder he banned me.

It's all making sense.

And now that i have made up with my sugar,LordTheus, he's become angrier.

It's all making sense now...Ahaann

I see
This is crazy , if you knew how many times I've been banned here you won't call me a mod .
BTW , why would I ?
To the best of my knowledge you haven't done anything to me .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
DrakeBlend:

The whole thing can be traced back to the post belowgrin

Ohhh...I see now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brubembem:
There's this unexplainable orgasm you derive when you drop words like Miscreants, midget and the owners of the sub catch it immediately.

You just feel like you are receiving head. So sweet.

Keep crying

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brubembem:
They are now dropping nuggets on how to avoid trolls and attention seekers.

And I've not even started.

Dich pipu neva chee anychin! This one Na just chmall.

Na chmall true true...
While one of them is claiming big boy,the rest are swimming in the mud grin grin
E go soon change to his alternate moniker and join in the fight grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Why is Lucy thinking and sleeping over Sunday evening ?

She is safe , unless if it's 3 evictions

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
I agree with you, especially with the bolded. A lot of mentally ill people just need a little trigger to push them off the edges, but people on the internet, either dont know this or largely ignore it. Cursing people directly just for a game, is dangerous, but, no, we must 'move'
Eeghe:

That’s why one should thread carefully.
Mental health is largely ignored in Nigeria.
Add our poor development indices, lack of true spirituality and lack of cohesion as a geopolitical entity what you have is sickness everywhere...
Someone raining insults at you may be mentally sick, angry, hungry or even all
embarassed

It is tacky to exchange curse words with people you can’t see, over a game. You dislike Jeff for instance and post your thoughts and I come and curse your destiny and looks and life? How do you get back and be on the same team another time? How do you form networks? How do you live with your self? Is offline life that bad? That we must project that on our perceived “e-enemies”?
Oo Chim

(I am agreeing with you oo, for clarity)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
stroller9795:
Yes o.
Eyah cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Demnan:
That thing is disgraceful, when you need it, it will abandon you. When it gets to 6000, the thing will start behaving like a sweet child
With the look of things,we go reach 6000 before party time and I must secure acres of land for my stargirl

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kidd and Erica observing social distancing for some period now

Hope all is well ?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Froshloaded:

Kidd or Neo deserve Top 5, those guys bring contents grin
Kidd needs to be top 5 ,infact he surely need to be, including Ozo .

Wanna check somtin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Threebear:

This is crazy , if you knew how many times I've been banned here you won't call me a mod .
BTW , why would I ?
To the best of my knowledge you haven't done anything to me .

Abeg shift

Like u werent among those adding fuel 2 fire during d brawl yesterday.

Now I miss LordTheus,,,oh poor baby..i am sorry.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
majamajic:
Why is Lucy thinking and sleeping over Sunday evening ?

She is safe , unless if it's 3 evictions
Lol, she has the lowest vote.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Eeghe:

That’s why one should thread carefully.
Mental health is largely ignored in Nigeria.
Add our poor development indices, lack of true spirituality and lack of cohesion as a geopolitical entity what you have is sickness everywhere...
Someone raining insults at you may be mentally sick, angry, hungry or even all embarassed

It is tacky to exchange curse words with people you can’t see, over a game. You dislike Jeff for instance and post your thoughts and I come and curse your destiny and looks and life? How do you get back and be on the same team another time? How do you form networks? How do you live with your self? Is offline life that bad? That we must project that on our perceived “e-enemies”?
Oo Chim

(I am agreeing with you oo, for clarity)

I need to drink to the bolded!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
pongwa:
Someone please fill me in.... Kidd chilling with Vee and Erica, 'enemies of Erica'. Didn't they say the friend of my enemy is enemy? So I guess Kiddrica is sinking

was there any relationship to start with in the first place?

the stupid girl, carry imaginary enemies for head,that's why she's looking like soured milk.

Kidd's a cool guy, great guy and is all about his fun.

infact Kidd became more closer with laycon since the while entanglement brouhaha..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Demnan:
I agree with you, especially with the bolded. A lot of mentally ill people just need a little trigger to push them off the edges, but people on the internet, either dont know this or largely ignore it. Cursing people directly just for a game, is dangerous, but, no, we must 'move'
Thank God for the MODS on Nairaland....
Reach Facebook and Twitter,you will see real direct insults...
If to say MOD no dey here,missiles for dey fly every minute
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
77up I haven't changed my mind.

It's 50% nothing less by d icons. Abi u pple aint capable?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nilknarf:

Na chmall true true...
While one of them is claiming big boy,the rest are swimming in the mud grin grin
E go soon change to his alternate moniker and join in the fight grin grin
They can't do shiit, the highest they can do is to post their diicks as usual.

Aside that, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
I'm securing one, too. I just hope I dont miss it. Help me secure for StarBoy, too, na
Nilknarf:

With the look of things,we go reach 6000 before party time and I must secure acres of land for my stargirl
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

My dad isn't into dressing clowns!... tongue tongue
Then you don't know him...your mum scammed you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chase27:

Abeg shift

Like u werent among those adding fuel 2 fire during d brawl yesterday.

Now I miss LordTheus,,,oh poor baby..i am sorry.
Adding what fire , I don't believe I've ever interacted with you in any capacity up until today.
If I have , do refresh my memory ........

And if you were banned , I don't think it's very intelligent to advertise it .

There are rules against creating new profiles after getting banned.

You should keep your profile low and just enjoy your new account instead of calling malignant attention to yourself

Stay safe darling .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vanessa88:

Salient points you gave there, for the twisted blind narrator...

If you are very observant, you will notice that Nengi actually likes Ozo almost as much as he likes her..
The concocted twisted narrative that she's not into Ozo, is so lame and wack

Technically, they can't have enough of each other's company, hence the follow follow came in

Do you know that last night, they both slept at 4am in the morning...they were gisting, gigling and talking all thru the night til 4am this morning on their separate beds, at some point, they went to pee together and finally prayed together before sleeping off... And guess who slept off first? Ozo...Nengi still wanted to giggle and gist all thru the night.. The only thing they don't do together is lovemaking, becos Nengi is camera conscious which is cool by us the viewers
They practically do everything together, cook, eat together, walk and follow each other, ludo together ,presumably bath together... They do all these every day.... Even married couples no do reach these two

Clearly, if Nengi is bored with Ozo's company.. that babe, does not look nor act like someone who would tolerate sure boredom even for a day!

cc : jayjaycee0

thank you for this Cc. but as an expert of anthropology with well over 10 years working experience in Kinesics. I can tell you as a banker that Nengi doesn't like Ozo one bit. She is just stuck in the cloud of i have to be booed up in the house to get highlights. She is forced to ride along and endure the juvenile behavior of Ozo. Her true feminine self is better expressed anytime she is with kidd. This deductions are so vivid even the blind can see them, Nengi is stuck with Ozo, she doesn't have an iota of likeness for him. She might have first be feeling him in the early weeks of the show, but for the past 1 month, it is clear that she wasn't happy with the package Ozo is made of. Nengi can't wait to be out of the house, she will so shenk Ozo and keep him at arm's lenght. Let another expert of Kinesics analyse their situationship and give you their own report, compare it with what i have just told you here.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tflex01: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Intelligent? Pls tell me what he has done to warrant that tag. About being a sexual enthusiastic well he tried so hard to bring up sexual topics during his first 3 weeks. The mugu didn't realize crap talks like that piss off most ladies. At a point he was even asking kaisha the sex styles she enjoys the most lol who does that? If not for Biggie's rules he would have been slapped that day coz the girl was really pissed off. Laycon is an irritant and a pervert .

After towing tribal path and it didn't work you are now totally frustrated evidenced by your write up.

At the rate you are going, you may even die of HBP before they announce Laycon the winner on day 71. cool

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.