Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5149458 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) (5990) (5991) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Acidosis:

How Kiddwaya became a 5% is beyond me though. I wish he had detached himself and played his game alone.

The resident lovepeddler ruined Kiddwaya.
His fans troll rather than vote, so there's no surprise there.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Acidosis:

How Kiddwaya became a 5% is beyond me though. I wish he had detached himself and played his game alone.

Who wants to give money for the rich to win? His yarnings also contribute to it

but I think he is just there to cruise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
badinfluence:

His fans troll rather than vote, so there's no surprise there.

I think they spend more time defending "their" lovepeddler wife, instead of praying for Kidd's freedom.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brubembem:

Not upto an hour ago, one of Midget's miscreants started ranting that he so much love the Ikorodu midget in the house and can do anything to prove his love for him.

Next thing, he posted his diick to prove it. Diick just resemble Laycon's body structure. Omo these miscreants sef!
You be case!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy weekend to everyone. Wayans. Elites. I hope y'all are resting and enjoying the weekend.

Watch movies. Eat good food. Drink alcohol. Have multiple orgasms.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brubembem:
See lips wey accuse Erica of kiss.

God!!

grin grin

How people dey take get these funny pictures.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Acidosis:

I think they spend more time defending "their" lovepeddler wife, instead of praying for Kidd's freedom.

They are more concerned with gathering 'embarrassing' pictures of laycon rather than texting 'VOTE Kiddwaya'..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Acidosis:

Erica is the person that gives Kidd relevance.
Without her, he for done comot since

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Riddle time..

Clue..

"I am jobless, nairaland gives my life a sense of direction, trolling on bbn naija is my 7am to 5pm job, like and shares is my daily wages, people don't hail me enough, so I had to open other monickers to hail myself, fews week from now I will go back to being frustrated, broke and hungry, I wish bbn was for 365days because trolling is my only source of fulfilment, apart from gambling money I pick from people's pocket"

What am I?

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by whitepanda: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
jayjaycee0:

thank you for this Cc. but as an expert of anthropology with well over 10 years working experience in Kinesics. I can tell you as a banker that Nengi doesn't like Ozo one bit. She is just stuck in the cloud of i have to be booed up in the house to get highlights. She is forced to ride along and endure the juvenile behavior of Ozo. Her true feminine self is better expressed anytime she is with kidd. This deductions are so vivid even the blind can see them, Nengi is stuck with Ozo, she doesn't have an iota of likeness for him. She might have first be feeling him in the early weeks of the show, but for the past 1 month, it is clear that she wasn't happy with the package Ozo is made of. Nengi can't wait to be out of the house, she will so shenk Ozo and keep him at arm's lenght. Let another expert of Kinesics analyse their situationship and give you their own report, compare it with what i have just told you here.

This is just rubbish... Baba stop analyzing nonsense cos even if they come out Ozo's family will not even allow that LovePeddler to be close to him.. he is there only son.. who will inherit 4 businesses started by his Dad.. just because he wants to create his own part doesn't mean they would sit by and watch their son be with someone that all big boys and alhajis has used her destiny to play ludo.... They are friends and are both catching cruise...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brubembem:

Not upto an hour ago, one of Midget's miscreants started ranting that he so much love the Ikorodu midget in the house and can do anything to prove his love for him.

Next thing, he posted his diick to prove it. Diick just resemble Laycon's body structure. Omo these miscreants sef!

Are you serious?

Miscreants will always miscrete grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
zicoraads:

You be case!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy weekend to everyone. Wayans. Elites. I hope y'all are resting and enjoying the weekend.

Watch movies. Eat good food. Drink alcohol. Have multiple orgasms.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
calmbabyhawk:
Una wan declare war because of Brum's five lines comment? grin grin grin cheesy

Thought you guys agreed to ignore him or better still, you don't even read his comments?

Hehehehehe... God comman hill dem before they flood this place with crocodile mixed with lizard tears ooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are ready. Stop running behind Brum

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
Riddle time...

Clue...

"I have a record of supporting loose Ladies, last year I supported the resident house double face snake kaffy, this year I am supporting another loose manipulative lady this year. supporting double faced ladies that cannot control their libido is my hobby"

What am I?...

I think you hawk a lot......lol

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nengi is good with dis stuff
knocked out Laylay,Vee and Ozo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Supporters of posh housemates think they are one of them, grin

look at the suffering and struggles of the average Nigerian and you will know it is even statistically impossible

Keep deceiving yourselves behind your screens

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Second phase of the task is a quiz

They will watch a video which is pivotal to the task

One member of the laundry team will volunteer to be umpire

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Quiz Time!!!!!!
Second phase of the Scanfrost Task
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
What stuff, please?
Dotez:
Nengi is good with dis stuff

knocked out Laylay,Vee and Ozo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brubembem:
See lips wey accuse Erica of kiss.

God!!

Like foul yansh grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
Riddle time..

Clue..

"I am jobless, nairaland gives my life a sense of direction, trolling on bbn naija is my 7am to 5pm job, like and shares is my daily wages, people don't hail me enough, so I had to open other monickers to hail myself, fews week from now I will go back to being frustrated, broke and hungry, I wish bbn was for 365days because trolling is my only source of fulfilment, apart from gambling money I pick from people's pocket"

What am I?
Who spends more time on this thread than Lay Corn's minions?

You guys practically sleep here.

Morning. Afternoon. Evening. Night.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brum,Zico, Jayjacee, Nilknarf, Hawk and other elites with their bleaching, wrinkled, insect brain bimbo

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
SilentBang:

@bolded.. ofcos smiley

Honestly you couldn't have typed this any better... It can be so irritating sometimes, one begins to wonder perhaps its a function of our individual familes or society at large, that some of us behave the way we do... Or just strictly poor mental health. undecided

One actually posted his manliness moments ago guess you missed that... was what actually prompted my initial post.

Who posted his dick. I thought it was a joke.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
MizzD:
MamBi I hope you are watching cheesy tongue

I was balanced and watching my darling.... grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
Riddle time..

Clue..

What am I?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
MizzD:
Second phase of the task is a quiz

They will watch a video which is pivotal to the task

One member of the laundry team will volunteer to be umpire
Thanks. pls keep updating coz this thread is beyond control now. I can't wait for the show to be over!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cheaper:

We are ready. Stop running behind Brum

Ready for what? You and who?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Video ke
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vee - Ozo you should be umpire

Erica - He is actually the most honest person in the house

My sibling goals tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
calmbabyhawk:
Una wan declare war because of Brum's five lines comment? grin grin grin cheesy

Thought you guys agreed to ignore him or better still, you don't even read his comments?

Hehehehehe... God comman hill dem before they flood this place with crocodile mixed with lizard tears ooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Housemates watching the video now with rapt attention

Erica and Dora wan Enter tv cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gmajor:

Erica is the person that gives Kidd relevance.
Without her, he for done comot since

What a fallacy said with so much confidence.....

same kidd that interacts excellently with all housemates?

Same one in the middle of the major ships in the house

Naaaaah.....Kidd na winning material.....not being a homegrown 9ja boy is why his fanbase isn't solid...

only few people can relate with his manner of reasoning....same thing that affected Ike also....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
MizzD:
Vee - Ozo you should be umpire

Erica - He is actually the most honest person in the house

My sibling goals tongue

Vee and Rikky or Ozo and Rikky? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) (5990) (5991) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.