Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5149243 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) (6000) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Yeah, I recall my dad saying your mum was on an old D and driving it while passers-by watch as she screams like an overused Volkswagen car... grin grin

guy, you no get JOY at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Munzy14:

konfideshal kwa... cheesy. eme gi akuzierem ya na thread nwuru anwu.. lol

yes o, o wu anyi bu odeshi ebe a.... cheesy Onye zuzuo, anyi a piawa ya azu...

As I left you the message, spam bot banned me grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

Something like this grin
My KIDNEY
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ebuka78:

Sold out is a scheme used by social media sellers to make it look like the product is selling. Cece did it. Mercey Lambo and Tacha were forming sold out to troll each other. All na format

Is that why you rushed to post it here?

Someone help us with the pic of that woman going to report on bicycle making a sharp bend....

free them now!!!

your blood dey hot o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Brubembem:

Within 2 hours?? shocked
Uhuh.

Mad rush.

I don't know why the faves of that Ikorodu Aristotle are pained over this sold out thing. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
igasiboy98:
You dey mind that one. One mumu even said 90%. They should even bow their head in shame after all their alliances. They had to give up so easily.
Its all soft landing tactics cheesy . It's gonna be a big shame if Laycon beat them with their alliance hence the needs for soft landing.

I won't be surprised if all these "50% 90% or nothing " are all agenda from hellite watsap group sad

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Icons,well wishers and haters(Elites) let me drop this here
https://twitter.com/i/status/1302202115234947073
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nasty22(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dannyxy:
Elites trying so hard to hang on to this attention they finally got today from icons...

See as belle dey sweet them...
Pls how can I get this gif image at the bottom? I like it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sodiamond: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

How I wish theres a way to ban these icons people from this thread. They didn't give laycon plenty food, they didn't allow him kiss. Nobody wants to rock him in the party.. now someone is sad, na because she wanted to be in his group .. are you in her mind? undecided like wtf is really wrong with these people damn..
They irritate me so much

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ebuka78:

Sold out is a scheme used by social media sellers to make it look like the product is selling. Cece did it. Mercey Lambo and Tacha were forming sold out to troll each other. All na format

Someone help us with the pic of that woman going to report on bicycle making a sharp bend....
This Lay Corn people sef.

Anyway, SOLD OUT in your face.

Stay angry. tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

As I left you the message, spam bot banned me grin
Y now?

Which message?... I saw notification, but no mention.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
whitepanda:

This is just rubbish... Baba stop analyzing nonsense cos even if they come out Ozo's family will not even allow that LovePeddler to be close to him.. he is there only son.. who will inherit 4 businesses started by his Dad.. just because he wants to create his own part doesn't mean they would sit by and watch their son be with someone that all big boys and alhajis has used her destiny to play ludo.... They are friends and are both catching cruise...

Nengi has proved she is worth more than their baby child. he can inherit his fathers business. Nengi will move on to a man who made his own money and doesnt have a family to be controlling him up and down. That is a better and an ultimate KO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
zicoraads:

He will check what?

He is not going anywhere on Sunday.

While in the kitchen with Erica, he told her that after they both survive Sunday, it may be time to start checking some people and letting them know the reality when he speaks. Said he would tell them the bitter truth and let them know how they are different on every level and are not even close pals. He stated a bit of his reality - which can be deemed to be bragging depending on how you look at it grin tongue

Anyway Earlier in the week, he had also mentioned to Erica that he’s been noticing the energy from certain housemates and the snide comments too.

Erica sounded very excited when he said he would be checking people angry

Me - I can only be in support of this checking only if biggie cancels the strikes on Sunday. Anything other than that, make them dey their dey o cry cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ozo/Nengi knocked out Erica/Kidd,Princess/Triky and will soon do same to Vee/Neo

Nengi the MVP so far

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PIXSPEAKS: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
MSGAMBLE9:
My KIDNEY

Hahah

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amillionn:
I thought they did but I’m not sure again. I give up. grin

Laycon & Lucy - 1 correct answer 5pts, 1 bonus answer 3pts and 1 wrong answer -2pts Total (6pts)

Prince & Neo - 1 correct answer 5pts and 1 wrong answer -2pts Total (3pts)

Dora & Erica - 1 correct answer 5pts and 1 wrong answer -2pts Total (3pts)

Ozo & Trikkytee - 1 correct answer 5pts and 2 wrong answers -4pts Total (1pts)

Kidd & Vee - Couldn't answer any Total (0pts)

Laycon and Lucy won second round by 6pts

Lucy even said it

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
whitepanda:

[s]This is just rubbish... Baba stop analyzing nonsense cos even if they come out Ozo's family will not even allow that LovePeddler to be close to him.. he is there only son.. who will inherit 4 businesses started by his Dad.. just because he wants to create his own part doesn't mean they would sit by and watch their son be with someone that all big boys and alhajis has used her destiny to play ludo.... They are friends and are both catching cruise[/s]...

One pained simp sighted.

Funny how Nengi is peppering the simps both in the house and outside.

Nengi is a goal!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Nengi has proved she is worth more than their baby child. he can inherit his fathers business. Nengi will move on to a man who made his own money and doesnt have a family to be controlling him up and down. That is a better and an ultimate KO

Well if it isn't this stinking billygoat billyboy. Freaking idiota who thinks his opinion matters.

Headless chicken cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
zicoraads:

This Lay Corn people sef.

Anyway, SOLD OUT in your face.

Stay angry. tongue

Over 4,000 people advertised their businesses on that platform in few hours. That's what it means to grow and watch others grow.

No be today ex-housemates begin dey sell jackets, panties, hairs, bleaching cream, and all that.

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
zicoraads:

Uhuh.

Mad rush.

I don't know why the faves of that Ikorodu Aristotle are pained over this sold out thing. grin
Erica is a lucky lady sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
Threebear:

I voted laycon too , let us all be mad together . grin
Tiri beer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
nazablossom:
Wait, it is Dany that posted that? shocked shocked

I think its a new account with Dany as the name of the moniker....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bookworm001:

Well if it isn't this stinking billygoat billyboy. Freaking idiota who thinks his opinion matters.

Headless chicken cool

If my opinion doesnt matter and doesnt hurt you so bad... you wouldnt have replied. Go and get your likes, but i hope when you see my moniker your feelings get burnt.. Headfull roster

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Iamsegzy25:

Laycon & Lucy - 1 correct answer 5pts, 1 bonus answer 3pts and 1 wrong answer -2pts Total (6pts)

Prince & Neo - 1 correct answer 5pts and 1 wrong answer -2pts Total (3pts)

Dora & Erica - 1 correct answer 5pts and 1 wrong answer -2pts Total (3pts)

Ozo & Trikkytee - 1 correct answer 5pts and 2 wrong answers -4pts Total (1pts)

Kidd & Vee - Couldn't answer any Total (0pts)

Laycon and Lucy won second round by 6pts

Lucy even said it
From biggie or just your calculation?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ebuka78:

Funnily enough , the person that handled Tacha's account is now the one handling Erica's .
Her name is thic Didi that's her yearly employment . grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Acidosis:

Over 4,000 people advertised their businesses on that platform in few hours. That's what it means to grow and watch others grow.

No be today ex-housemates begin dey sell jackets, panties, hairs, bleaching cream, and all that.

Okay.

SOLD OUT!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kidd has what we call ‘Awoye’ cheesy

Everything just fits him..

You see merchandise on some people and just when you’re about to call it ugly, you see it on kidd and fall in love!

TeamPhysicalConnection cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ebuka78:

I just dey laugh them since yesterday. They want to use the "sold out" tactics that expired with tacha on us. They think say we be mumu for here grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
They are about to start one kind game
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
This game , they will break something inside this house

No space
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thank you MizzD.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5994) (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) (6000) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.