Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5134097 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
The Dj is trying, only that DjSwitch has raised the bar so high

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Laycon don high ooooo

wow!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mstick:
Even if Lucy goes tomorrow I am still super proud of how long she stayed in the house, Am sure people didn't think she would go past the first three weeks.

Someone we thought would leave first eviction,I co-sign

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Skales. Nice jam back then.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
garfield1:
Prince dances better than praise
It's between Prince and Neo. Those guys are dancers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunni: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Laycon don off cloth oo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
ohoooooo laycon comot shirt..... cheesy

oya naaaaa.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cheaper:

He's good but he hasn't raised anything at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
See my Laycon's chest like mosquito's
This my crush won't kill me...
Too much vibes

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Who's performing?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amillionn:
Vee is really vexed with Erica oh! Erica has made tiny gestures towards Vee on the dance floor and Vee’s responses have been cold.

Just now when they were going round in circles on the dance floor, Erica cut on between Vee and Neo to get In on the action (it wasn’t an intentional move) Vee rolled her eyes.

Vee is alright. I wish she would just dead the beef. It’s not worth it.
That Vee get stone heart. One is not supposed to hold a grudge that badly in the house. U just have to fight and move on. Even Lucy who is seen as evil can't behave like Vee.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
T-Classic in the house cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mstick: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
A month supply of ABIDEC for Laycon.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Denim themed party

T-Classic in the building.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dam DJ switch raised the bar too high

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
LayLay
Munzy14:
ohoooooo laycon comot shirt..... cheesy

oya naaaaa.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
scondy:

no o...seyi na mad stepper but he didnt like dancing ....dunno why ...but few steps he showed at one party night like that....guy dey dance

elo dey learn work where him dey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Of Lay Lay Lay!!!
Scatter everywhere: D

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Prince and Erica

Give it to them mehn
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Truth hurts.lol How can kid who is battling against eviction be ahead of him? The word "simp" has lost it's true meaning on the lips of you ozo trolls. Kidwaya is just plain insecure and feels he should be the one that girls in the house should be running head over heels for. But as far as ozo is the house, that is not happening and is likely never going to happen because ozo commands more respect and acts more mature. kid is left with no option than to drags Erica away from the slightest interaction with other HMs, invade personal spaces, invade personal conversations between ozo and nengi and has severally tried to distract nengi in order to spite ozo. When these failed he resorted to giving unsolicited advice.He has even said he can't wait to leave the house to know what ozo discussed with nengi about him lol. Like If this is not insecurity, what is it?

Ozo there is the only guy Lucy acts cool around. Do you notice he has almost changed nengi's personality? Lol she now follows him around and can't stay a minute without him. You need to see how vee admire him and sing his praises in the diary room and need to watch what lilo and tolanibaj said about him outside the house. Even wathoni who now supports him(ozo) admitted she can't come down to drag any guy except ozo. Me thinks if ozo had given Erica green light at first she wouldn't have ended up with kid considering her latest moves.From my observation, Most ladies in the house would probably chose him first if given the chance, so why should he be insecure. I feel he nominated kid as a response to his spiteful meddlesomeness. Stop abusing the word simp and stop overestimating the power of money over personality.

Nothing to add .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amillionn:
Vee is really vexed with Erica oh! Erica has made tiny gestures towards Vee on the dance floor and Vee’s responses have been cold.

Just now when they were going round in circles on the dance floor, Erica cut on between Vee and Neo to get In on the action (it wasn’t an intentional move) Vee rolled her eyes.

Vee is alright. I wish she would just dead the beef. It’s not worth it.
stop lying
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Laycon don off clothe oooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Truth hurts.lol How can kid who is battling against eviction be ahead of him? The word "simp" has lost it's true meaning on the lips of you ozo trolls. Kidwaya is just plain insecure and feels he should be the one that girls in the house should be running head over heels for. But as far as ozo is the house, that is not happening and is likely never going to happen because ozo commands more respect and acts more mature. kid is left with no option than to drags Erica away from the slightest interaction with other HMs, invade personal spaces, invade personal conversations between ozo and nengi and has severally tried to distract nengi in order to spite ozo. When these failed he resorted to giving unsolicited advice.He has even said he can't wait to leave the house to know what ozo discussed with nengi about him lol. Like If this is not insecurity, what is it?

Ozo there is the only guy Lucy acts cool around. Do you notice he has almost changed nengi's personality? Lol she now follows him around and can't stay a minute without him. You need to see how vee admire him and sing his praises in the diary room and need to watch what lilo and tolanibaj said about him outside the house. Even wathoni who now supports him(ozo) admitted she can't come down to drag any guy except ozo. Me thinks if ozo had given Erica green light at first she wouldn't have ended up with kid considering her latest moves.From my observation, Most ladies in the house would probably chose him first if given the chance, so why should he be insecure. I feel he nominated kid as a response to his spiteful meddlesomeness. Stop abusing the word simp and stop overestimating the power of money over personality.

Pls, leave.them. Can't you see that we ignored them to an extent?
Anytime they need an erection, they mention Ozo. It's really helping them boost their testosterone so, cheers to that!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ozo is the best dancer in the house . grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Olodo24:
That Vee get stone heart. One is not supposed to hold a grudge that badly in the house. U just have to fight and move on. Even Lucy who is seen as evil can't behave like Vee.
Are you watching or just following the nairaland messages
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Where you dey Brownsun?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
scondy:

no o...seyi na mad stepper but he didnt like dancing ....dunno why ...but few steps he showed at one party night like that....guy dey dance

elo dey learn work where him dey
Lol, i don't think you watch Elo at all...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
meforyou1:
very ugly, very short, paedophile, HIV/AIDS patient, very sick, very tiny, very little thing, marabout, ikorodu criminal laycon running up and down in the party scheming how to fulfil his desire - to rape a girl in the house

Who's this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cheaper:

You got it right, DJ Switch murdered it now DJ Kaywise be looking like an amateur tonight sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
FIGARO00:
Pls, leave.them. Can't you see that we ignored them to an extent?
Anytime they need an erection, they mention Ozo. It's really helping them boost their testosterone so, cheers to that!
I honestly don't know the problem Kiddwaya's fans have with Ozo .

Someone that Princess beats at the poll .

E b things o

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bulldozer90:

GOD bless you for this post.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
I love how you hype your fave
Threebear:
Ozo is the best dancer in the house . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6042) (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.