Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5130656 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6114) (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Aha, big brother has called prince to diary room

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:46am On Sep 06, 2020
Brubembem:

Omo eh! I'm not comfortable with his closeness with Kidd one bit. But trust Kidd sha, he's matured enough to overlook things.

But then, Erica and Laycon's friendship ended because of Ebuka.

I honestly don't like the friendship between laycon and kidd

kidd is too free spirited and genuine .... laycon is calculative and manipulative lipsrsealed

this won't end well

I had expected laycon to be closer to neo cos of vee.... but no, he chose kidd knowing that himself and Erica aint cool

something gotta be off with that

he went an extra mile to vibe with kidd to prove a point

kidd never befriended ozo to prove any point.... prince didn't befriend ozo to prove any point

a lot of people do not just get the master card laycon dealt that led to this night

Erica who connect to him mentally.... could read this boy so well

it's a pity she allowed him play her out of the game that could have been anybody's lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omenziate(m): 2:46am On Sep 06, 2020
majamajic:
Ozo talks like an elder , like he is 100 yrs

The guy get sense of reasoning

Na him make this him grovelling behaviour for nengi dey vex me.

That boy na asset anyday , how he downgrades himself irks me really .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

Erica sometimes can be spot on with her utterances

laycon is manipulative..... some of us have said this weeks ago

But she went over board tonight honestly

Both laycon and Erica should not have allowed this issue to escalate to this extent

but let's not deny Erica her right to be angry.

If Laycon was truly "manipulative"... Erica wouldn't sleep in that house tonight.

He would have used his manipulative skills to take advantage of tonight situation and get her outrightly disqualified and it would have been justified...considering the degree of words she used on him.

A less intelligent or less "manipulative" person like Mercy needed just a flick of her hair to get rid of her arch enemy (Tacha).

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Tatiana4u aka stroller9795 and Switily25 will be so disappointed...

Brownsun missed this drama

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:47am On Sep 06, 2020
biggie has called Prince to the diary room
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 2:47am On Sep 06, 2020
If erica isn't disqualified today, then the organizers of this show owe tacha a public apology

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:47am On Sep 06, 2020
Biggee just summon prince to dairy room , I think Erica needs attention in the room

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Shey una dey hear?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 2:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Asuito7:

Before nko..........fvck boys are Real man to you na.

And na so you go dey encourage ladies to choose such men rather than a man who has been respecting his manhood and keeping his John Thomas on check.

Continue

Who keeping john Thomas hep? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:48am On Sep 06, 2020
He is an icon, oo
jikins:

When she was calling his name since you did not call her stupid. When she threatened his life you were quiet. Now that he is asking about her, he is now stupid. Abeg try hide the hypocrisy small

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica will be peppered by Laycon's win...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Kidd is more of an enemy to Erica than Laycon if we wanna think deep and analyse this whole thing.

He's been constantly sleeping with the girl without commitment, makes her feel insecure and betrayed.

He has a hand in all of these.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 2:49am On Sep 06, 2020
mizz2posh:
Aha, big brother has called prince to diary room
Since he does not have where to sleep, oga Madam have poured water on the bed..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:49am On Sep 06, 2020
I swear that's what people dont understand. Laycon doesnt act or look like a confrontational person,
mum2bsoon:

Am an emotional person but not confrontational
When something hits me bad, I get restless
Doesn't mean I lied.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Getnewinfo: 2:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Wow, BBNaija

Am entertained.
Make i sleep, more drama to come

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:
Tatiana4u aka stroller9795 and Switily25 will be so disappointed...

Brownsun missed this drama
I missed everything!!!! I'm trying to catch up now.

I really dnt want Erica to be disqualified. I need her to be in finals. To be honest. sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020
snoopy1:
Shey una dey hear?

Savage .. grin grin

In other words , Gordon don look away . cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020
This Erica fans sef funny, person wey collect 2 strikes cos of prick no go come collect atleast 1 as she threatened to kill a fellow HM undecided

Una dey think at all

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Eeghe:

Because he is guilty
You don’t slap a person and tell them how to react
Your hypocrisy isn’t surprising anymore

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020
buhahahahaha

hellites why now? why not wait till biggie makes his decision later today

I just saw screenshots on Twitter of team elites leaving their group chat already.

buhahahahaha

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Brownsun:
I missed everything!!!! I'm trying to catch up now.

I really dnt want Erica to be disqualified. I need her to be in finals. To be honest. sad

Babe the insults were too much

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Geezeem:

I honestly don't like the friendship between laycon and kidd

kidd is too free spirited and genuine .... laycon is calculative and manipulative lipsrsealed

this won't end well

I had expected laycon to be closer to neo cos of vee.... but no, he chose kidd knowing that himself and Erica aint cool

something gotta be off with that

he went an extra mile to vibe with kidd to prove a point

kidd never befriended ozo to prove any point.... prince didn't befriend ozo to prove any point

a lot of people do not just get the master card laycon dealt that led to this night

Erica who connect to him mentally.... could read this boy so well

it's a pity she allowed him play her out of the game that could have been anybody's lipsrsealed

Kidd is not calculative yet he keeps giving them all kinds of strong drinks and spirit every night?

grin grin

Kidd gets everyone high for a purpose. That's a calculative man right there!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020
omenziate:

Na him make this him grovelling behaviour for nengi dey vex me.

That boy na asset anyday , how he downgrades himself irks me really .

Some guys can't face a woman , no mater how smart and intelligent they are ,
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
I was actually reading this thread as a guest, since the beginning, too until about a week ago. I saw the way people disparaged Laycon, so I know where I'm coming from. I know a lot of icons on this thread who said Ozo is their second face, because we alm know if Erica gave Laycon face, Ozos behavior will be better than his. Icons didnt start coming for Erica first, thatigboman did and some people were cheering him on

If you noticed the insults from Thatigboman first rather than prior ones thrown at Erica then I am doubting whether you were here earlier enough.

That guy was a late entrant here.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2020
People dont know all this. All in a bid to defend, she is just saying her truth. So, why was this same consideration not given to people slut shaming her
Dannyxy:
I am still asking oh, even if laycon lied, e pass "she tried to kiss me?" She knows fans are watching, was there need for the outburst, who is she trying to prove something to, the people watching at home or Kidd?

Who is she fooling?.. Not me..

Even if laycon, and it was true, how does it justify the things she said?? .

You don't say those things to another human, it can mess with mental health, people commit suicide for less things....

What are her defending?

Inside life though..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Blainz:

If Laycon was truly "manipulative"... Erica wouldn't sleep in that house tonight.

[b]He would have used his manipulative skills to take advantage of tonight situation and get her outrightly disqualified [/b]and it would have been justified...considering the degree of words she used on him.

A less intelligent or less "manipulative" person like Mercy needed just a flick of her hair to get rid of her arch enemy (Tacha).

he openly told the viewers he doesn't want to do that grin grin.... that's manipulating the viewers

what else did you think all that talk was for?

he was painting himself in a certain light.... like he did on the night of the attempted kiss happened

he rocked a drunk girl silly.... then turn around to act like he wanted to protect her from kidd that night

the boy is smart in a "user way".... and it's only Erica that knows this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Acidosis:

Kidd is not calculative yet he keeps giving them all kinds of strong drinks and spirit every night?

grin grin
Lol, you're smart.

Kidd knows what he's doing..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Delusion...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2020
I think that stupid boy likes her too much, wont even turn against her. I blame is father, who he said always said do good
codedguy1:

Very annoying set of people.

Erica has done more than enough to destroy herself. I can't defend her with her vituperations.

Its like Laycon is even obsessed with her. angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 2:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Laycon is a really stupiiid boy for always mentioning her name, always trying to go close.

I dunno what his problem is.

These Hms are just really annoying sef.
u cannot even asked wat e say?
Erica has been in d diary room staying der dan usual n he is asking if she is not xutting d leafs der and u r saying he is stupid for asking after her? Pls dont b like erica @ d moment

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 2:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
I am still asking oh, even if laycon lied, e pass "she tried to kiss me?" She knows fans are watching, was there need for the outburst, who is she trying to prove something to, the people watching at home or Kidd?

Who is she fooling?.. Not me..

Even if laycon, and it was true, how does it justify the things she said?? .

You don't say those things to another human, it can mess with mental health, people commit suicide for less things....

What are her defending?

Inside life though..
GOD bless you. Is it more than "he lied about kissing me"? That is leading up to death threats? Outrightly ludicrous.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6114) (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.