Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129408 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

while Nengi hooks up with Kidd. Nengi has seen it all, and would have been the "fun seeking" person who's not after committment that Kidd wants.

What kind of stereotype is this nau? Did Nengi tell you she is interested in just having fun? Did she tell you she doesn't want to settle down with a nice guy anytime soon? You have seen a bad girl that deserves to be with the bad boy.

Please leave Nengi alone, you can analyse whatever problem that happened tonight without dumping the person with the "bad" vibe on Nengi. She never opened her mouth to say she isn't looking for commintment

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Ujay01:
Erica can you allow Prince sleep in the HOH room? You chose him as DHOH.

Please what exactly did Prince do to her?
Prince manipulated himself to DHOH.....Erica got played left,right Kiddiwaya is a virus.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 5:21am On Sep 06, 2020
majamajic:
Trickytee is now putting blames on Prince

Gwwaaaad
Prince stole his DHOH slot,you no know?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 5:21am On Sep 06, 2020
anonimi:

You should find out what happened to Ofunneka who was fingered in Big Brother Africa a few years ago.
Tell us what happened to the person sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 5:21am On Sep 06, 2020
QueenCookie:

What kind of stereotype is this nau? Did Nengi tell you she is interested in just having fun? Did she tell you she doesn't want to settle down with a nice guy anytime soon? You have seen a bad girl that deserves to be with the bad boy.

Please leave Nengi alone, you can analyse whatever problem that happened tonight without dumping the person with the "bad" vibe on Nengi. She never opened her mouth to say she isn't looking for commintment

Yes at your question. Earlier in the show, particularly the day Erica first broke up things with Kidd, when Kidd was advising her to not let Ozo or Prince stop her from being herself, Nengi mentioned that she's still young and not looking forward to settling down immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 5:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Aileexa1:
I wonder why people blame other people for Erica's mistake....

Kidd shouldn't have
Laycon shouldn't have
Prince shouldn't have...

I keep asking and I will ask again. Is Erica a baby?

I wonder ooo

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by anonimi: 5:23am On Sep 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 5:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 5:24am On Sep 06, 2020
caprini1:
Erica,s only problem is KIDDIWAYA but she is so daft to know this.

I still don’t get why people can’t see this basic fact. Erica is mad simply because she has failed to get Kidd to commit to her despite all that she has done. Sadly, she doesn’t have the balls to face Kidd so she has to transfer the aggression on Laycon.

Erica is no longer interested in winning the show. Kidd is the only trophy she’s after and sadly, he’s elusive. Hopefully, big brother will get a psychologist to talk to her when she leaves the house. That girl really needs serious help to regain her mental balance.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:24am On Sep 06, 2020
mizz2posh:
Just before I sleep, I thought they said she's tachas fav? cheesy grin
It's a dig at Mercy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:26am On Sep 06, 2020
seunmsg:

[s]I still don’t get why people can’t see this basic fact. Erica is mad simply because she has failed to get Kidd to commit to her despite all that she has done. Sadly, she doesn’t have the balls to face Kidd so she has to transfer the aggression on Laycon.

Erica is no longer interested in winning the show. Kidd is the only trophy she’s after and sadly, he’s elusive. Hopefully, big brother will get a psychologist to talk to her when she leaves the house. That girl really needs serious help to regain her mental balance.
[/s]
Says the person who runs around all day defending the rubbish that is PMB's government.

It's you and your kind who should seek for psychological help.

Erica will be fine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gogetDpunana: 5:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Aileexa1:

I'm a passive lover so I can never behave like her...I can cry, can watch depressing movies but not pour my aggression on someone who didn't deserve the outlash.

Funny enough, I get her anger but this is a fucking game...All she did was solidify Laycon on the winning path...
when u have somene actually get you pissed u will do something close. we are all humans . the comments makes it look like erica is a robot. i do not like her behviour, but her behaviour is obtainable from 8 out of 10 heart broken humans

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:28am On Sep 06, 2020
Chocodairy:
Laycon really dodge a bullet
Erica is a beast covered in her fake smiles
what happened again? Did she fight with Kidd?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by anonimi: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:
I'm not gonna blame Kidd in as much as I'd want to.

See, what Kidd and Erica have together is Bonnie and Clyde shït. Two lovers/partners with violent (not the same with Kiddrica though) tendencies. Two partners that committed crimes (breaking of house rules in the case of Kiddricas), got away with them but knew it wouldn't last and at a stage, the strong arms of the law will catch up with them. Despite knowing what end awaited them, they're neck deep into their acts and association to stop.

Unfortunately, they met their waterloo, but in this case, Erica only has met her end. Kidd is a good person whose only flaw is that he just wanna have fun and never commit. Erica on the hand, is emotionally unbalanced, probably lacked that strong family values impacted in children with sound family upbringing. She's mentally unstable and needs the right person or people to help her make the best decision.

Kidd while being a good person, is not the right person for Erica. His bad boy persona spells doom for Erica who's not mentally or emotionally strong to keep up. Erica would've been better off dating Ozo, while Nengi hooks up with Kidd. Nengi has seen it all, and would have been the "fun seeking" person who's not after committment that Kidd wants. Kidd wants to enjoy life, live fast and have maximum fun. Erica wants Kidd to have that fun with her alone. She wants a Kidd that'd take her to go see his family. Show her off and get to know her friends. She wants a bad boy like Kidd but with strong family upbringing of Ozo. She Wants a Kidd with a Laycon's brains. Unfortunately, nobody is perfect, or should I say, she can't eat her cake and have it.

Despite the strikes, despite the red flags, despite seeing her end coming, she was too into Kidd to back off. She probably thought she's done a lot for and with Kidd to give up. She demanded Kidd's full loyalty and undivided attention since she was now intimate with him. But Kidd wasn't giving her the "faithful guy" vibe she craved. She started having issues with girls she feels are a distraction between her and Kidd. Erica and Kidd are bad for each other and I've said it before. Erica's biggest mistake was falling for Kidd when she's emotionally unstable to handle him.

Erica wants a faithful man dedicated to her. She's the overly jealous type that wants her man glued to her and don't keep female friends. A man that won't send any other girl, but Kidd isn't that man. Erica loves a bad boy, but bad boys come with luggages. She'd not had involve sex/emotions after breaking things off the first time with Kidd after they made out. Or better still, she'd have totally kept away from Kidd coz she can't resist him if they are close. But she'd already eaten the forbidden fruit, loved it and wanted more. Choosing Kidd as the DHOH was the beginning of the end for her. It was from that decision that the strikes, the cries, the sex, the constant seeking of assurance, the lack of focus, all began.

When she leaves later today, she'd look for a shrink fast and never try to take things more than just being friends with Kidd outisde the house or it'd end in tears for her again. Kidd is not the man for her. Next time, she'd go for an Ozo.

Do we typically look for shrinks or we turn to pastor_preneurs for religious holy_shit?
Please note that being religious is different from being godly.
Very & totally different.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108528_freedomfromreligion_jpegda05818afb78aa6547aade7e51e53413

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by anonimi: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2020
zicoraads:
Says the person who runs around all day defending the rubbish that is PMB's government.
Erica will be fine.

cheesy grin

He is also here trying to deflect and protect someone he feels connected with, Lekan, from the shiit that is hitting the fan.
A supporter of Barawo Bubu, LIE Mohammed, ThiefNuibu and the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC like him talking about facts? Na which kain ogboju be that
Irrational nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Hugo55:

Dora and Prince are playing their games perfectly well just like any other HM.

What alcohol? Erica is just plain crazy and acting foolishly. What manner of wickness d she display by pouring water on Princes side of the bed. Its clearly an act of wickness. She has no heart.

Trust me nothing is as painful,as finding out , you,ve been used ,it makes the victim feel so stupid and useless....Prince sneaked into the HOH lounge through the backdoor and won immunity...Erica,s choice was Triky,but what i dont understand is this....stop fighting everyone and fight Kiddiwaya,that is the devil in charge of all her imaginary problems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Osamagioghowewi(m): 5:39am On Sep 06, 2020
I just Dey wonder Dey nor Dey mess for BBNaija house self sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:40am On Sep 06, 2020
caprini1:
Trust me nothing is as painful,as finding out , you,ve been used ,it makes the victim feel so stupid and useless....Prince sneaked into the HOH lounge through the backdoor and won immunity...Erica,s choice was Triky,but what i dont understand is this....stop fighting everyone and fight Kiddiwaya,that is the devil in charge of all her imaginary problems.
At this point I want both Erica n Kidd out they shud go n settle there scores outside
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gogetDpunana: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2020
PearlStreet:

Is Kidd the reason she poured water on the bed?

You're a bigger idiot for blaming Kidd for her madness. Erica is currently fighting everyone in that house and you are supporting her. Imagine Erica fighting the Deputy HoH for not picking sides in her fight with other housemates.
idiots like u are the problem of this world. when an action is carried out, u need to first know what caused it. what the Bleep drove her to this point? did she just wake up to started destroying stuff? most of you idiots will do worst than her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 5:44am On Sep 06, 2020
zicoraads:

Erica will be fine.

Oops! Here we go again! What has Buhari got to do with Erica? Like Erica, like her fan base. Always transferring their aggression to save face. grin grin

See, I understand that some of you Erica fans are in serious pains right now and are willing to jump on anybody just to be seen as saying something no matter how silly. But please note, this is Big Brother Nigeria update thread and not a Buhari wailing thread. I have really tried to ignore you on this thread but I can see you’re desperate for attention. If you want to talk about Buhari, meet me in the politics section and I will indulge. I have no intention of polluting this thread so I will go back to ignoring you as usual.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:44am On Sep 06, 2020
QuietHammer:
Erica should start leaving now, to avoid Lagos traffic

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gogetDpunana: 5:46am On Sep 06, 2020
youngpresidooo:
As usual blame everybody but her.
Why will i kill over something i did.
only wrong thing which is not wrong if we are in a wider society is laycon telling his friends.
Do you know how many things that involve you and your spouse that your spouse have told his/her close friends?
Erica and her fans messed up in this season periodt
they caused their downfall
you guys are not getting this stuff right. ericas anger is not laycon. can bet you she doesnt give a Bleep about what ever laycon did. this is just a transferred aggression. we have all had points like this in our lives. i can bet you that if kid was still pumping that pussy, she wont give a Bleep about laycon. the major issue here is that kidd dumbed her. and i blame kid for making her feel he loved her. we see these things in our regular lives . lets stip acting as if erica is a robot na. erica is just a normal human going through emotional trauma

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 5:48am On Sep 06, 2020
QuietHammer:
Erica should start leaving now, to avoid Lagos traffic
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 5:49am On Sep 06, 2020
jikins:
Trikytee speaking sense to Erica, "dont let other people spoil your hustle just because they said something to you". Its really sad really all that promise and potential of winning wasted because of insignificant something.
Hello, is it Kidd's dick/billions u r calling 'insignificant sth'?
Everyother gbas-gbos dt happened last night/ds morning is a smokescreen.
Think outside d box mate!
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CircleOfWilis: 5:51am On Sep 06, 2020
Biggie should reserve the punishment for next week, i want Erica to remain for that house for at least a week... I want to check something grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Chocodairy:
Laycon really dodge a bullet
Erica is a beast covered in her fake smiles

Yet her fans her quick to call Vee evil.
Vee is always blunt but Erica is EVIL.....

That smile is a façade

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Imagine Laycon threatening to kill Erica outside the house.

The inspector general of police would be on his way to Big Brother house o

The protest from HELL-lites, feminists, etc would be so massive.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Acidosis:

Imagine Laycon threatening to kill Erica outside the house.

The inspector general of police would be on his way to Big Brother house o

The protest from HELL-lites, feminists, etc would be so massive.
you don come with your logic

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gogetDpunana: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

I'm not gonna blame Kidd in as much as I'd want to.

See, what Kidd and Erica have together is Bonnie and Clyde shït. Two lovers/partners with violent (not the same with Kiddrica though) tendencies. Two partners that committed crimes (breaking of house rules in the case of Kiddricas), got away with them but knew it wouldn't last and at a stage, the strong arms of the law will catch up with them. Despite knowing what end awaited them, they're neck deep into their acts and association to stop.

Unfortunately, they met their waterloo, but in this case, Erica only has met her end. Kidd is a good person whose only flaw is that he just wanna have fun and never commit. Erica on the hand, is emotionally unbalanced, probably lacked that strong family values impacted in children with sound family upbringing. She's mentally unstable and needs the right person or people to help her make the best decision.

Kidd while being a good person, is not the right person for Erica. His bad boy persona spells doom for Erica who's not mentally or emotionally strong to keep up. Erica would've been better off dating Ozo, while Nengi hooks up with Kidd. Nengi has seen it all, and would have been the "fun seeking" person who's not after committment that Kidd wants. Kidd wants to enjoy life, live fast and have maximum fun. Erica wants Kidd to have that fun with her alone. She wants a Kidd that'd take her to go see his family. Show her off and get to know her friends. She wants a bad boy like Kidd but with strong family upbringing of Ozo. She Wants a Kidd with a Laycon's brains. Unfortunately, nobody is perfect, or should I say, she can't eat her cake and have it.

Despite the strikes, despite the red flags, despite seeing her end coming, she was too into Kidd to back off. She probably thought she's done a lot for and with Kidd to give up. She demanded Kidd's full loyalty and undivided attention since she was now intimate with him. But Kidd wasn't giving her the "faithful guy" vibe she craved. She started having issues with girls she feels are a distraction between her and Kidd. Erica and Kidd are bad for each other and I've said it before. Erica's biggest mistake was falling for Kidd when she's emotionally unstable to handle him.

Erica wants a faithful man dedicated to her. She's the overly jealous type that wants her man glued to her and don't keep female friends. A man that won't send any other girl, but Kidd isn't that man. Erica loves a bad boy, but bad boys come with luggages. She'd not had involve sex/emotions after breaking things off the first time with Kidd after they made out. Or better still, she'd have totally kept away from Kidd coz she can't resist him if they are close. But she'd already eaten the forbidden fruit, loved it and wanted more. Choosing Kidd as the DHOH was the beginning of the end for her. It was from that decision that the strikes, the cries, the sex, the constant seeking of assurance, the lack of focus, all began.

When she leaves later today, she'd look for a shrink fast and never try to take things more than just being friends with Kidd outisde the house or it'd end in tears for her again. Kidd is not the man for her. Next time, she'd go for an Ozo.
u get sense, u really take enough B vitamins to be able to think smart. no mind all these akulumbelos on the thread that dont know why she is behaving like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.