Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5129843 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) (6171) (6172) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Elites started all, but let's say they didnt with icons, what of with ninjas, what of with Wathoni what of with Vee. What of Uti? I know Elites started with Laycon, first, but whatever you want to believe.
Asuito7:

Who started all this? Be honest to yourself or before God and Man be honest.

See, the truth is always hated I mean always hated especially in the midst of popular opinion, multitude in the wrong and Broadway and bandwagon followers.

Sorry that is what it is. And you will never see it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Next time when erica sees an empty bottle of gordons, she go tear race...

She cannot even remember how the whole thing started sef...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Erica is a perfect definition of beauty without brain.

Beauty ?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:

The biggest victory for your laycon would be defeating Erica on stage .

If she's gone it will always be a case of she could have won if she wasn't disqualified.

The result has not been shown since week 1.

Her apologies outside the house will fetch her more sympathizers .

She is by far smarter than Tacha and with the management I'm hearing about , she'll fix her image and reputation .

She'll come out as the biggest winner of the show .

A damsel in distress.

The pure woman who was bullied by Nigerians for rejecting a man and was frustrated into disqualification.

Feminists will arise .

NGOs will come out .

Laycon's victory will be meaningless ( that's if it even happens) .

Most of you never look at the big picture.

You're consumed by your emotions just like Erica and it makes you pursue ephemeral desires.

Tacha's disqualification was easy because everyone wanted her out except her Titans and she never really improved ...Erica has lots of sympathizers that are not necessarily her fans .

If she's disqualified today ... everything I said here will happen and you'll come back to tell me I'm right again.

Frustrated into disqualification you said??...who caused the first 2 strikes for her...was it Laycon...be yarning dust..it's like your head is touching like Erica's

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
teacherbim:
All I see is Grace
And they said this guy is ugly.lol
Laycon and ugliness are two parallel lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
larride:

Maybe you are watching your own from the calabash.

Ebuka said Laycon told other HMs that Erica tried to kiss her, Laycon said yes and that she was under the influence and then Ebuka asked if it was once, Laycon said Yes and Ebuka repeated it that he thought he heard him saying to the HMs that it happened on several occasions.

It’s obvious most of you don’t even watch the show, you only watch snippet clips on Twitter.

Can you provide a link to the video of that discussion? There's no need of arguing this anymore if there's no video to silence the wrong person between the both of us. I wish I had saved the video the day this happened.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chase27(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fucckk Laycorn
Fucckk Erica

To all Superions on this thread...This is me saying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

But I never excused Erica's behavior. You wouldn't have asked me this question if you'd read my posts last night. Check my posts and then you'd realize you shouldn't be asking me that question.

People like to spin there own narrative to suit what they want.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bandwagon followers? So, if majority doesnt agree with your opinions, they are bandwagoners? Bigotry
You keep blaming everyone but Erica for her problems and decisions she made herself, but no we are the bandwagoners. Sorry it is what it is, but you will never see it
Asuito7:

See, the truth is always hated I mean always hated especially in the midst of popular opinion, multitude in the wrong and Broadway and bandwagon followers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Borussia1:
Okay okay.... she might be all that.

But she will also be disqualified today.
... And if she isn't?

Will you guys sue the BBN franchise? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
stroller9795:

[s]I would have supported him but he buried his stardom in Nengi's silicon ass!
I wish him all the best[/s].
The one you are supporting buried her stardom where? To hell with your stanning tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica asks Ozo about his view of Kidd speaking with Nengi last night
Ozo: I really don't know much about that but what I know is that with Nengi I believe whatever she tells me.
If she says it's white then it's white. If she says it's black then it's black.

#copied#

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Not a fan of Erica but every one has a choice. She no like Laycon. Period. Don't force him on her or compare for her
Read my post again sir

I am not advocating that she must like him by force but it is wrong to shame him for have feelings for her.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

Can you provide a link to the video of that discussion? There's no need of arguing this anymore if there's no video to silence the wrong person between the both of us. I wish I had saved the video the day this happened.

That’s why it’s important to watch the show.

Ebuka brought up the talk and he was the one that brought up the several occasion talk after Laycon had already said it happened once and it was under the influence.

Why Laycon was looking embarrassed instead of setting the record straight immediately is what I don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bbbwings:

You dey pour Gordon again grin
Baba... Na my surname be dat!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amanda4life:
ERICA IS PISCES.

SHE BELIEVES IN LOVE. SHE LOVES TO BE LOVED.
SHE WAS'NT GIVEN TJIS LOVE BY BOTH PARENTS RIGHT FROM BIRTH. SHE HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS TRAUMA OF LACK OF FATHER PRESENCE IN HER LIFE.

PISCES ARE ROMANTIC. THEY SWIM IN LOVE,
FEMALE PISCES WE EXCELL SO FAST WHEN WE HAVE ENCOURAGING AND LOVING PARTNER BUT ALMOST TEARS APART WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T RECIPROCATE. WE ALMOST GO MENTAL.

ERICA FELT SHE HAS BEEN USED BY KIDDWAYA AND WILL NO LONGER HAVE A PLACE IN LAYCON LIFE .THERE COMES FRUSTRATION.

NOT KNOWING THAT LAYCON STILL CAN TAKE BACK, IF SHE APPLIES PRESSURE.

SO MY LITTLE ADVICE FOR PISCES
DO NOT LOOK AT PHYSICAL ATTRACTIONS BUT RATHER GO FOR MENTAL ATTRACTION.AND SUCH COULD, OR SURELY COMES FROM A MAN YOU ARE NOT A ATTRACTED TO PHYSICALLY.BUT RATHER WOULD COME FROM A MAN WHO CARES ABOUT UR MENTAL HEALTH.

A MAN THAT ALWAYS SHOWERS U WITH TRUE LOVE AND ADORE U.

BIGGI SHOULD NOT DISQUALIFY HER.

BOTH LAYCON, KIDWAYA, AND OTHERS SITTING AT THE FENCE WILL BE IN TROUBLE IF DISQUALIFY. OR SHE CAN TAKE HER OWN LIFE.

IM BEGGING BIBROTHER. TO TELL LAYCON TO APOLOGIZE TO HER AND STILL BE TALKING TO HER. BUT SHOULDN'T DISCUSS ANYTHING KID WITH HER. BUT SHE SHOULDN'T BE CROWN AS A WINNER.
EVEN IF LAYCON SHOULD WIN, THERE'S NEED FOR LAYCON TO BE IN TALKING TERMS WITH HER

IM AN ICON BUT ERICA NEEDS HELP AND SUPPORT.

PLEASE, EVERYONE SHOULD HELP TELL BIG BROTHER

Lolz, dnt you no your way to Biggie House...biko go and tell him to pardon Erica yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Asuito7:

You are the one who needs to be honest. It seems you only entered here this month or you weren't following up.

Laycon has been insulted and vilified sinced the first week mostly by Erica fans, rapist, dwarf, pedophile, evil gremlin, facially challenged, poverty stricken, cultist

When Erica slept with Kidd and her ass was all over the net, that was when the reprisal started.

I know it, you know it, everyone here knows it.

Don't come here to start playing second Jesus or try to rewrite the events of the past weeks.

You won't fool or deceive anybody. Whatever insult Erica gets, its the backlash from her useless fans actions

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
Bandwagon followers? So, if majority doesnt agree with your opinions, they are bandwagoners? Bigotry
You keep blaming everyone but Erica for her problems and decisions she made herself, but no we are the bandwagoners. Sorry it is what it is, but you will never see it
that one obviously started watching the show from the third week

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg what was the result of their wager challenge? Did they win?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pacesetterz: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
[s]Elites started all, but let's say they didnt with icons, what of with ninjas, what of with Wathoni what of with Vee. What of Uti? I know Elites started with Laycon, first, but whatever you want to believe[/s].
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na winch these elites be o grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
galaxyball:

I think she is the one that also mocked nengi being an orphan taaa the things we see undecided
She's the one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Prymestrr:
Abeg what was the result of their wager challenge? Did they win?

It will be announced later today.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

But I never excused Erica's behavior. You wouldn't have asked me this question if you'd read my posts last night. Check my posts and then you'd realize you shouldn't be asking me that question.

Why is everyone making this about the kiss issue sef, there's more to Erica's show of shame yesterday than Laycon's accusations.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

awoof drink can mess one up eeh!!!

I learnt years ago... cheesy One of my guy got wasted till extent the babe bath him like 2yr old baby... grin

These housemates for get drunk too if food dey get alcohol

Someone will fry chicken , to eat indomie , some eat 6 times a day

Them carry that attitude go meet alcohol , imagine mixing beer , stout with gin come eat indomie again join am

Who born u ?

It took him 24hrs to recover proper.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

I swear, plus dude really really like that girl...It's obvious.

If it was a game he would av replied her to give her instant DQ...

The girl was pissed at nengi kidd party gist last nyt, u really need to see the way she rushed in between them last night, only to enter house and choose her easy prey, our laycon.... To lash out on. And even threatened to beat laycon.... smh.

The highlight was laycon ignore button..... Master k.. cheesy

That is eh! A lot happened yesternight grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Revolva(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE AS ERICA DISSED LAYCON AND TREATHENS TO KILL AND MAKE HIM SUFFER OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

SUCH A STUPID GIRL HAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-vsKdpZJ94

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
dominique:
That apology doesn't look heartfelt. She owes prince a personal apology for insulting him, kicking him out of the hoh room and pouring water on his side of the bed. That apology is too watery for all what she did last night/this morning

Please all these things alone you mentioned, how many strikes do you think it deserves?
Let's leave the death threats and provocations out for now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
zicoraads:
We are pained, they are pained.

And yet, you are the ones sleeping on the thread typing essays and 'My take... '

You lot are the ones spending an entire morning on one issue.

Nna ehn.

My take .. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hazardfan1:

My prayers are getting answered.
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bulldozer90:
MY [s][/s]JUDGEMENT
*clears throat*

Having considered the events of last night seriously, I will now give my assessment of the situation.

ERICA: she is too real, genuine and good to the point of naivety. She wants to be good to everybody and offend none. She is too loyal to people and expect complete loyalty from them too. She completely gives all and try to make everybody happy, even when she owes them nothing. When she picked kid as deputy, she did her best not to make laycon feel bad by explaining to him. Same happened to prince. She feels she owes prince a favour for being the one who "stopped him" from winning HOH when he came close the most, and even had to explain to ozo why she didnt choose tricky. You can say she is "loose" considering the way she gave kid all, but her mild and firm insistence that she is not attracted to laycon shows at least for what we see, that she is not a slut.For people who trust totally, betrayal of such loyalty provokes wild emotional reaction. We just saw it this morning.

KIDWAYA: He thinks he is playing game by not being loyal. How can you not be on her side when she has always been for you? Does he even know that laycon hates him more than Erica because laycon feels he took Erica from him. Laycon will still stab him deep in the back. Erica got her strikes largely because of her loyalty. Why didn't he make any effort at restraining Erica. He thinks if she gets disqualified he'll nave more fans? Lol

LAYCON: Dude is manipulative. Yes! He wanted to use Erica to trend and gain sympathy when Erica told him she wasn't attracted to him. Went about telling people she wanted to kiss him "a couple of times". Even Erica got visibly enraged the moment Ebuka revealed it. later When she asked for explanation, you waved her aside but when you saw that she has had a feel of drunkenness late night after the party, you suddenly developed interest over the issue. Such a snake. Is that how you pay her back for being your friend when everyone else looked down on you?

PRINCE: A bad dude, a wicked fellow and kid's asslicker. Erica that you are discussing about with dora and lucy is the same person who saved your failed ass from eviction today. No attempt to call a spade nor to stop you from acting out of order because you feel siding against her increases your chances and make you friend with kid after the show. This dude has been hiding his real aggressive, violent lying and malicious self the most in the house. Erica was right to call him all those names. Disloyal friends!

TRICYTEE: Although she owes Erika nothing, he is afraid of saying the truth and offending kid whom he asslicks. I learnt he later blamed laycon, prince and kid when they were not around. That shows he knows the truth. All these disloyalty had Erica frustrated, especially from people who owe her loyalty in return. Even ozo would have acted better if he was sober.

If she is punished I won't be shocked, but a disqualification may not be very fair considering that her previous strikes and the latest incident didn't involve physical violence. Considering also that Laycon, Neo and Vee also misbehaved and violated rules in varying degrees.[s][/s]

Pls, get sense now, u are embarrassing yourself.
Someone doesn't have to be foolish all in the name of stanning a housemate now

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin grin grin

Where is Eeghe tho.

“Erica my baby is just living her life without hurting anyone”

Now she doesn’t just wanna hurt, she wants to kill someone oo.

Erica the combination of Agent47 and John wick.

Biggie abeg protect Laycon oooo

His life is in Danger.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) (6171) (6172) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.