Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5147680 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) (6451) (6452) (6453) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pacesetterz: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2020
They're so in for a shocker

Thanks to icons voting Kidd

Team Wayademgang we are so moving ahead

Our target is to top the polls and also win the money on the last day.

Students/Youths in Gboko,Vandeikya,Makurdi e even Jalingo pls send a pm.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by roqrules04(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Pacesetterz:
They're so in for a shocker

Thanks to icons voting Kidd

Team Wayademgang we are so moving ahead

Our target is to top the polls and also win the money on the last day.

Students/Youths in Gboko,Vandeikya,Makurdi e even Jalingo pls send a pm.

How much did Susan and Terry Waya dropped?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vickmanny22: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2020
Brownsun:
I just saw one video on instagram, a girl crying and saying Laycon will die after erica was Disqualified. Cursing Laycon.

Is it that deep? For just a game? For someone that doesn't know u.? For someone u won't gain one kobo from?

My inner mind is telling me that girl is one of d elites frm this street. angry angry

my sister the one I saw shocked me to the marrow, A mother was praying, serious prayer o, that it will never be well with laycon and his supporters, she crused the day he was born and that he will choke on the 85 mil, and the daughters were responding with Amen at the background.
I wept when I heard that, isn't that the height of stupidity? I just give up on some individuals in Nigeria. we are sharing our country with some of the most stupid humans in this world. may God have mercy on her and her daughters

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Another round of discussion between Ozone. Same thing. Same discussion. At this point, I'm legit tired.

Nengi is telling him they're not in a relationship and they can't be doing things people in a relationship do. That she doesn't know how else to spell it out. That she has told him what the problem is but it's like he doesn't listen. She is tired of repeating herself. That he wants all those little jokes and trying to get a kiss.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2020
youngpresidooo:
If you dont understand laycon's diary then there is nothing to explain again.
What else do you want him to explain again?
Just have your mind sealed that he lied.
He said same thing many times.
But you guys are just keen on saying he lied.

K.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Pls is their any sms app to send 100 msg once
Try sms bomber
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
stroller9795:

You are still pressed on the fact that she didn't commit suicide like you desperately wanted!
She's glowing,happy and doing well...ooinn!!
You hate her so much but you wasted your time and data to monitor her every move and every word that comes out of her mouth.!
lmao!
If this isn't obsession, then its foolishness with a touch of madness!
Chile beecch,your hatred for Erica wont stop her from shining!!!

Kwakwakwakwa cheesy cheesy
Giddem

Tell that beech make she hear word.
I'm sure she will be stalking Erica's move henceforth
Nonsense and buhahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
To TeamOzo in d diaspora who wish to drop for our Gentleman. You can also send via that PayPal acct.

FlyingPig
Genius43
Bennytwin

I see y'all thanks for d support. Pls do more if u can cry cry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi continues that she's not joking about what she said. That they're not in a relationship. Ozo said both they hugs and Nengi said the hugs are fine but it's when he's trying to get a kiss. He described the a scenario and said it was just a joke. Then Nengi told him it's fine and they'd not talk about it again.

Ozo, let this girl be. Please, let her be. Why is it so hard?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Thank u NeoGang...

Team Neo cry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Thank you Veehive kiss

Veehive do it for ur friend cry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Thank u Eric chop chop kiss

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2020
igasiboy98:
See how all of them are begging "miscreants" for votes grin una go hear am this week.

Icons we cruise !!!

So proud to be an icon mehn grin
as in ehh.. I thought they didn’t rate us before. Out of all the 6 housemates not up for eviction, it’s only laycon’s fan they are begging for votes grin

Power of 41%. lipsrsealed shioor

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Beorn1:
Another round of discussion between Ozone. Same thing. Same discussion. At this point, I'm legit tired.

Nengi is telling him they're not in a relationship and they can't be doing things people in a relationship do. That she doesn't know how else to spell it out. That she has told him what the problem is but it's like he doesn't listen. She is tired of repeating herself. That he wants all those little jokes and trying to get a kiss.
Ozo is really suffocating that lady and making her look like a player.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2020
iKnee:
Ozo isn't just a pussay, but a weak, sluggish and hairy pussay trying by all means possible to suck Nengi's ingrown balls... Haven't seen this kinda simp my whole life...
Papa onyinyechi is a way back notorious simp who sometimes gets beaten up by his wife with all his degrees is far better than this atùru beké..
Ozo just made me hate very fair guys.. Tuehh.

This one weak me.. chai!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Beorn1:
Nengi continues that she's not joking about what she said. That they're not in a relationship. Ozo said both they hugs and Nengi said the hugs are fine but it's when he's trying to get a kiss. He described the a scenario and said it was just a joke. Then Nengi told him it's fine and they'd not talk about it again.

Ozo, let this girl be. Please, let her be. Why is it so hard?
The girl might have heard those things a thousand times..
I think she's loving ozo's version..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leksbore(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2020
iKnee:
Laycon might have small body but he's indeed a god of good lyrics..
I see beyond his body..
Brocode 100%
Calm 100%
Intelligent 100%
Simping 20%
This few qualities made him
-Look more cute than ozo the most notorious simp ever.
-Taller than neo the first warri boy to carry last.
-more loved than the acclaimed Mr Nigeria because it's obvious he'd beat prince hands down on that walkway.
-more 'busty' than Dora cos he surely endures a lot with matured mind grin cheesy
As for ozo, he broke the Simping record tonight, being the first to reach 101% and still counting.. atùru ocha..
I just wish Kidd can choke sense into ozo the simpster..
this boy,I hope dis yoirr mouth will not kik u..bcoz me now I don laugh tire for suya spot sote dem chop evry b4 remba
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo is really suffocating that lady and making her look like a player.

Ozo mistake was ceding control to her when he showed her too much care. I remember how excited Nengi was to hear the gist from Neo that Ozo loves her. The excitement in her eyes.

What this has shown us is that is one thing to get a lady, it's another to keep her interest burning. Plus, I wonder if Ozo remembers that Nengi has a man outside the house. He shouldn't expect her to date him while in the house. Her man is watching.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Beorn1:

When they are doing their usual lovey dovey like all thru yesterday, you didn't come and post it here! Agenda people!

Obviously, Nengi looks moody this morning .

At the early hours of yesterday, Nengi wasn't moody and was all over Ozo, infact till mid night, she couldn't get enough of him, u didn't deem it fit to post it here!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrStan11(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Lol, since that day both Dora and Kid approached Ozo on negi matter, since then he took his simping to another level... Started professing love for her on Saturday night... She was like maybe it's the alcohol talking... Yesterday another episode... Tonight too grin grin

There is no doubt Nengi really likes him, she told Vee she has feelings for him... But Vee can't tell Ozo....
The issue is that.. For some reasons best know to Nengi... Boy friend outside or whatever... She doesn't want a relationship in the house, she's camera conscious

Ozo needs a friend like Vee to talk sense to him... All these ones he's doing will get the gal irritated... Give her space, don't act jealous or make her jealous... Watch her run back to you

He did that for a week with Dora, in the early stages.... Nengi was excited when neo told her ozo likes him.. Dumped Prince thereafter....

Ozo trying to force the issue... Making it an obsession won't work... Nengi is too smart and street for that... She knows what she wants... All those words won't move her.. She has heard it all
More reason why I have Ubunja on my reading Menu.
How can somebody be a simp and not knowing fia.
I support ozo but hmmmm
The guy is a novice in the female game.
If it's konji, go to bathroom and release some testosterone.
The last time I simped was in Jss1.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Your support won't actually change the truth.

Hatred won't allow you see good in people.

How can one watch Erica's apology interview and still condemn her? Left everything she said just to peep into her eyes to search what isn't needed. Omo people need psychological help oo. This thing no normal.
Is this a note to self? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
It's either Ozo is deaf or he has never seen a pretty lady before, the gal continues to dragging him and he keeps following her like a lost puppy...

This is just crazy to watch....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Kaxmytex:

The girl might have heard those things a thousand times..
I think she's loving ozo's version..

As a viewer that sees only the clips Kayode decide to show us, I've heard it a million times and I'm fuckîng tired, how much more Nengi that hears it everyday. Ozo should have kept his cards close to his heart. Ozo should either just flirt with Nengi and give her space. She's not interested in a relationship in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Beorn1:

Ozo mistake was ceding control to her when he showed her too much care. I remember how excited Nengi was to hear the gist from Neo that Ozo loves her. The excitement in her eyes.

What this has shown us is that is one thing to get a lady, it's another to keep her interest burning. Plus, I wonder if Ozo remembers that Nengi has a man outside the house. He shouldn't expect her to date him while in the house. Her man is watching.
Ozo is playing games with Nengi. He's stealing Ozone fans because of how bad he has made Nengi look.

Same thing Frodd did to Ester. Even Nengi fans have seen through Ozo, I wonder what will make any of them vote for him.

Na Nengi dey suffer all these things pass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2020
MrStan11:

More reason why I have Ubunja on my reading Menu.
How can somebody be a simp and not knowing fia.
I support ozo but hmmmm
The guy is a novice in the female game.

He is truly a novice I now believe he has never been with a gal since secondary school like he said....

The gal continues to dragging him and he continues to behave like a simp, this morning discussion in the arena is just really disgusting and the clueless cute boy continues to force the issue.....

After the house his sisters need to format his brain....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Neo will do to Vee what Lolu did to Anto after the show.

Make she dey run mouth.grin

Lily had a girl friend outside the house.

Neo no get and na Sharp warri boy....he wants British passport
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2020
When Ozo is not at d poll..they sheep him all they like. When he features in the poll..he becomes a novice in women matters, a torn in the flesh to nengi, he becomes a bad boy, he becomes a 'e no dey hear word', he too disturb this nengi, ozo this ozo that...

so no more shipping?

I dey ask una, d shipping don tire una?

Bunch of two faced ediaaats!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bishopsammy(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2020
EVER HEARD OF MSNATION?

•WHAT DO WE DO? WE POST FUNNIEST MEMES�, TRENDING VIDEOS�, HOOK UPS��, SAVAGE TWEETS��,GIVEAWAYS��, AND LOTS MORE.

Click the link to join the TV
https:///message/6J43SJ2GUSBGM1
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Vanessa88:

When they are doing their usual lovey dovey like all thru yesterday, you didn't come and post it here! Agenda people!

At the early hours of yesterday, Nengi wasn't moody and was all over Ozo, infact till mid night, she couldn't get enough of him, u didn't deem it fit to post it here!

Two nights ago, I posted "I love this Ozone moment. See love". So, I post the cool moments but the depressing moments like this, it grates on my nerves.

See, Nengi loves the little flirty games between her and Ozo, but Ozo wants exclusivity. It's when he does that, that Nengi gets tired. The quest to get her to be his GF in the house, the exclusive right of being his GF is what Nengi doesn't like and Ozo never listens. Nengi has said it so many times, she is not in a relationship with him. Why can't he just enjoy the flirting or give her space?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi thinks Ozo is going home. What a shame! True colours coming out. She shouldn’t apologize for her treatment just now. This is how I want it. Ozo as you have walked away never look that way again only that I don’t trust you.

Now that you need all the love Cos ure nominated and anything can happen... just don’t look that way again biko.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo this Ozo that. Once Ozo leaves nengi for few mins she crawls back to him in full force..
She hates to see anyone around him and pretends for d camera like Ozo is pinching her.

But deep down she likesssssss him.
This sheep must sail o by fire by forceeeee!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Vanessa88:

Don't mind uncle gwegwegwe, the same person that supported Frodd last year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6447) (6448) (6449) (6450) (6451) (6452) (6453) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.