Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5133746 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) (6670) (6671) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
"You sound like a man that argues with women alot"

Kwakwakwakwakwakwa

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gezeem, I feel for ur boy, he's lonely in the house.

He's just looking at these HMs somehow.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brubembem:
When Vee was badmouthing and bitterly criticizing Erica, Nengi's fans hailed her that she's blunt, now it has gotten to Nengi's turn.

E go soon reach Laycon turn.

Behind anyone who claims to be blunt, is a rude motherfcker

Everyone does this selective stuff so I don't blame anybody. But Vee can be rude, and it will touch everybody

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I watched it twice before bringing it down here.

Erica stressed us. Remember the night she became hoh and we almost ran mad because she was telling Kidd how onirun kolokolo is the only one that cares for her in the house? grin grin grin grin grin

Kidd in pink? I cum, I cummed, I came!!! shocked shocked

The performance was 10/10. I hope he doesn't stop here though, he really has a thing for acting. We'll pay to watch The Wayas, best believe! cool

Awon alfa ati pastor ma gbo si.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I watched it twice before bringing it down here.

Erica stressed us. Remember the night she became hoh and we almost ran mad because she was telling Kidd how onirun kolokolo is the only one that cares for her in the house? grin grin grin grin grin

Kidd in pink? I cum, I cummed, I came!!! shocked shocked

The performance was 10/10. I hope he doesn't stop here though, he really has a thing for acting. We'll pay to watch The Wayas, best believe! cool

Haha I remember die.. anything Erica sef, e dey my head. She is living rent free in this head of mine.

@bold smiley cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
I like your approach jare smiley
fitzmayowa:

Fear gbas gbos ke Avoiding to jump into the mud with gbas gbos lovers comes with always being on cruise.....

Unless you are taking anything here serious that's when you engage in a mud fight or gbas gbos like you guys call it....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Drew13:
the Okoto yarns no reach destination grin
Same way calling a first class graduate a simp no reach destination grin

First class your fave can never have even if he reincarnates one million times . grin

Ozo will always have a certificate not crowned by the internet . grin

Ten years from now when big brother fans move on with their ephemeral hype , Ozo will still have his first class certificate . grin

Can't say the same for internet crowned smartie that never wins any task that requires intellect .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigerian men are gradually turning wizards,for God sake,what is wrong with how Ozo behaves around his love interest Nengi?the hardship in this country has really affected how our men reason,they now see women as their enemy.Every woman out there deserves and need a man like Ozo in her life,call him names all you like but he's far better than the whole of redpillers combined.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Best series ever, take time out to watch the series you will really love it....

lipsrsealed

The same way they asked me to try GOT, when I now gave my opinion, na so so insult. Ignorance is bliss for me abeg
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
Ozo the useless simp , grin grin cheesy cheesy

His father must be really ashamed of him , simping around a 22 year old lady. grin grin

Even Laycon get access to Nengi yansh pass mr Simpson . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Is your own father proud of you for you coming here to disgrace your old age because of a fellow man like you?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
aduntemi:

Everyone does this selective stuff so I don't blame anybody. But Vee can be rude, and it will touch everybody

She was mad at Laycon and TrickyTee this afternoon complaining to Neo about both of them....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
mycar:

You sound like a man that argues with women alot grin

Nope....I dont bother at all as I really dont understand them that much
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brubembem:
When Vee was badmouthing and bitterly criticizing Erica, Nengi's fans hailed her that she's blunt, now it has gotten to Nengi's turn.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You'll notice I hardly defend Erica when they come for her because of Vee, it's because I know karma will do a better job than me. Vee isn't loyal to anyone, she derives joy in watching people fall and suffer and she'll push anyone to fall just to have fun. Reminds me of Venita.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin grin

Neo !!

Zenith Bank , hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bitter and demonic set of Ubunja students
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
aduntemi:

lipsrsealed

The same way they asked me to try GOT, when I now gave my opinion, na so so insult. Ignorance is bliss for me abeg

My money is on Power you will really like it, you can also catch the spinoff too that focuses on 'Ghosts" son.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TrollPolice001: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Fear gbas gbos ke Avoiding to jump into the mud with gbas gbos lovers comes with always being on cruise.....

Unless you are taking anything here serious that's when you engage in a mud fight or gbas gbos like you guys call it....
Guy wey sabi
Come for my fav, I claw yours to pieces
What I don't do it's attacking someone personally cos of Bbn, heavens forbid.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brubembem:

Vee reported Laycon to Neo today, but Laycon fans no react. Guess we all as it as a normal thing between good friends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
Nigerian men are gradually turning wizards,for God sake,what is wrong with how Ozo behaves around his love interest Nengi?the hardship in this country has really affect how our men reason,they now see women as their enemy.Every woman out there deserves and need a man like Ozo in her life,call him names all you like but he's far better than the whole of redpillers combined.
Na the same women go still complain when dey meet men like ozo..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
pajosh:

techtechh please can I talk to you for a sec Tech stuff
I am all ears dear
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
QueenCookie:
I promised myself to read it someday, I just don't know if it will still be as interestingly dramatic as it should since I have seen the film adaptation. I will try though.
Trust me, you will. Read it after completing the TV series. It was more expansive, as a lot was removed in the adaptation. I can give you a link for free download if interested.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
Nigerian men are gradually turning wizards,for God sake,what is wrong with how Ozo behaves around his love interest Nengi?the hardship in this country has really affect how our men reason,they now see women as their enemy.Every woman out there deserves and need a man like Ozo in her life,call him names all you like but he's far better than the whole of redpillers combined.

Yes ,. Which lady doesn't like a fool as a husband , I mean someone they can send and fool around ?

What lady doesn't want a man that'll keep talking like a slöw poke ? Which lady doesn't like a grown up man who doesn't understand simple English 'we can't date , we are not compatible' .

Just tell me which lady doesn't like attention ? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:
I can't believe I ever dragged baby G for wanting to die by this man! Geezeem!! Have you seen this? Did you watch this? Haaaaa! Fire Waya!!! Kidd is fvckin good! Dayuuuuuuummmmm! kiss kiss kiss kiss

https://twitter.com/RealKiddwaya/status/1304168651902386176?s=09

I love Kidd o, after Laycon of cos.

I gave him 800 online votes around 9:30, I just like d guy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Gezeem, I feel for ur boy, he's lonely in the house.

He's just looking at these HMs somehow.

Biggie should find a way to bring Erica's picture for him nau embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Team Ozo..... you guys didn't know what purpose Erica served for you guys.... now that she is gone, it has become clearer... .... for 5 days now..... it's been Ozo...

you guys should have prayed against that disqualification grin grin

...... just 5 days of what Erica took for 2 months

unfortunately..... the camera is more on ozone now unlike when it alternates between them and the Wayas. the rest housemates no follow at all grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:

She was mad with Laycon and TrickyTee this afternoon complaining to Neo about both of them....

I watched it and I was confused. I just figured that they will either find a way to settle or it will spring up in the next task they have to do together. Kayode matter taya me, cause I don't know what they did to her. Especially since it didn't even reflect in the way they handled the task.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
badinfluence:
Na the same women go still complain when dey meet men like ozo..
lies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:

My money is on Power you will really like it, you can also catch the spinoff too that focuses on 'Ghosts" son.....

The one no one likes?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I love Kidd o, after Laycon of cos.

I gave him 800 online votes around 9:30, I just like d guy.

Okay Zaddy kiss kiss

Thanks for voting for my in-law kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kiddwaya listening to their story

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
Will you be happy if your brother who as good looking as Ozo behaves like him to a woman?

Be honest with yourself!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Now let's face reality.

Nengi is actually a very stupid lady for making such statement concerning calm and peaceful men. It further proved that she's dumb and very foolish in thinking and also in choice.

She's the kind of lady that takes gentle men for granted, fall for a player, get fcked and dumped like a piece of trash, then starts looking for gentle men to take her pathetic and used self.

In total: She's the kind of lady that discourages men from being nice and gentle to women.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) (6670) (6671) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.