Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5159599 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6669) (6670) (6671) (6672) (6673) (6674) (6675) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brubembem:

But you guyz planned voting for her?
If I wanna talk hype Ur fav 5%gang which one is vee coming fr laycon ...better think of hw u will survive n Sunday wt Ur fav

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Una don annoy threebear.. Baba is going through it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chief wey dey sniff smelly boxers.

Abeg is that one a chief? eww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Threebear:

Useless ?
Ozo a first class graduate is useless to you but a failed rapper who needed big brother for anyone to hear his mediocre music isn't ? grin

Ozo is useless for behaving decently in the house but a sex enthusiast isn't ? grin

Ozo is useless because he isn't bitter after getting rejected but one rapper went around trashing a girl that turned him down .

Manipulated the viewers and housemates and sent an innocent girl home .

Even if that cray fish wins grin his win will forever be tainted by the shadows of Erica .

Her greatness will continue to overshadow him , just like her exit is making much noise than his presence in the house .

That gbonga fish might win the money but a disqualified housemate won the whole show . grin

Erica's management has booked her movie roles with playnetwork , she's currently reviewing different endorsement offers ...

Your Ajegunle Aristotle will come out and release one music that you'll stream and hype grin then drop after a week , the second one will come and go without any noise .

The clout chasing celebrities will drop him because they've used him for 15 minutes of fame .

He'll have a fight with his label.

Open another label and slowly but surely fade into obscurity while Erica and this Ozo you call useless will continue to excel .

You know why?

They have star power , something your scarecrow will never have .

Pity elapses but a star will always be a star .

Let Jehovah be praised!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
What is even more baffling is the fact that Ozo's fans actually think the feeling is mutual.

Been seeing comments like "oh look, she just rubbed ozo's head, nengi is gone"

Just as painfully deluded as your simp.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Since Erica left, Nengi became more vocal about how Ozo has been stalking and pestering her.

Is she trying to upset Ozo into avoiding her so that she'll chase Kidd around like a Bayelsan Puta?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Threebear:

Useless ?
Ozo a first class graduate is useless to you but a failed rapper who needed big brother for anyone to hear his mediocre music isn't ? grin

Ozo is useless for behaving decently in the house but a sex enthusiast isn't ? grin

Ozo is useless because he isn't bitter after getting rejected but one rapper went around trashing a girl that turned him down .

Even if that cray fish wins grin his win will forever be tainted by the shadows of Erica .

Her greatness will continue to overshadow him , just like her exit is making much noise than his presence in the house .

That gbonga fish might win the money but a disqualified housemate won the whole show . grin

Erica's management has booked her movie roles with playnetwork , she's currently reviewing different endorsement offers ...

Your Ajegunle Aristotle will come out and release one music that you'll stream and hype grin then drop after a week , the second one will come and go without any noise .

The clout chasing celebrities will drop him because they've used him for 15 minutes of fame .

Open another label and slowly but surely fade into obscurity while Erica and this Ozo you call useless will continue to excel .

You know why?

Accept defeat cheesy cheesy

Yes , he is going to win , and not only that , he'll be the biggest winner in the history of BBN .

Mark it somewhere ! cheesy grin

Quit writing unsolicited epistles . I ain't reading them .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brubembem:

I love you Teamie kiss

Love you right back kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Haaaaa!! I like this your line of thought ooooo. grin

He actually said he'd start doing and winning tasks for both of them. Such a sweet sweet man embarassed embarassed kiss

Hate him or like him the boy likes baby G in a weird way, enjoyed their madness on the show though....

BTW I hope baby G is doing good though....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2020
QueenCookie:

Preach it sister! It's understandable when I see guys call him names because most of them here are toxic, jealous and can't understand that being a man is more than having a useless pen.is in-between their legs.

Then I see women shaming Ozo for behaving in such a way around his love interest, they are the reason most Nigerian men and dic.kheads, women beaters and enemies of women progress.

Nobody in that house can talk when Ozo is talking, he commands untold respect without even trying. He never gossips anybody and focuses very much in his given tasks, he roars like a lion to anybody, his leadership qualities are top notch, he is the real alpha male in that house. Yet, a gentleman, a sweetheart and gentle lover to his love interest.

Which sane woman does not want that?

They will be alright lass lass
God bless you dear......... More wisdom to you...... Nice one

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Demnan:
Please, what's redpiller?
They are occultic group of men who hates women,they initiate and coach innocent men on how to maltreat women,some of them are here on Nairaland and their leader is one penis boy called ubunja and his yeye assistance martinez39

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Gezeem, I feel for ur boy, he's lonely in the house.

He's just looking at these HMs somehow.

cry cry

Not watching now... this breaks my heart
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

Totally.... if those two hosts a reality show eh.... it will be the bomb!

Mercy and Ike dey learn work grin

I just hope they have enough sense to do it because I don't trust them and their carefree attitude. undecided undecided undecided

Legit! cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Meanwhile my fellow Hellites (and Erica’s low key fans grin) if you feel like watching Erica outside bbn. Please go and watch ‘The dating game’ show on Netflix - episode 8 (where she selected her date) and Episode 9 (where they Returned after the date) grin

I saw it on tv last year, but I had no idea it was Erica until I came across it just recently. I just know I didn’t stop talking about the babe’s beauty.

Go watch and have fun. Don’t say I didn’t warn you about the beauty that will hit your face. tongue

Ps - Dianne was also in one of the episodes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pesumi(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Threebear:

Useless ?

You know why?

. I wonder how you live without sense, man. It's fucking painful. Sha know that if ozo doesn't top come Sunday with social distancing haaaaaaa, nah problem for you ooh

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Threebear:

Useless ?

You know why?

If Ozo had better use of his first class, he won't be in a show hustling hard with a local tout for 85 million Naira.

Don't you think?

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2020
[s]
Brubembem:
Now let's face reality.

Nengi is actually a very stupid lady for making such statement concerning calm and peaceful men. It further proved that she's dumb and very foolish in thinking and also in choice.

She's the kind of lady that takes gentle men for granted, fall for a player, get fcked and dumped like a piece of trash, then starts looking for gentle men to take her pathetic and used self.

In total: She's the kind of lady that discourages men from being nice and gentle to women.
[/s]

Better! Stick to your deep hatred for Nengi, your out of the blue show of concern for her is truly nauseating and everybody on this thread clearly sees your writeups as a big joke.

One thing is very sure though, your Whoreica remains the first woman in the history of BBN to trade her stupid and dumb self for a piece of virus infested d.ick, used and dumped like a who.re on national TV, disgraced out of the show like a cheap deranged slu.t and currently at yaba left receiving treatment for all the scoin scoin Kidd fu.cked into her brain....know that and know peace.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Peeps here fail to realise is just a game and it shouldn't be taken seriously.

The HMs don't even know you or won't give you part of their winnings, so why not just enjoy the show and the HMs that entertain while you banter and cruise here till the show ends....

And that's that! When Brighto left cry, I got a lot of calls just to shade me. But we move
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Accept defeat cheesy cheesy

Yes , he is going to win , and not only that , he'll be the biggest winner in the history of BBN .

Mark it somewhere ! cheesy grin

Quit writing unsolicited epistles . I ain't reading them .

O de beru olorun....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
aduntemi:

Some people think so though

Some people lose friendships because of BBN. Tufia!
I understand you, but tell me why you will still wanto be friends with someone who you saw posting malicious things about a fellow human being, just to harm that person? Have you forgotten that these housemates are ppl like you and me? They will come out of that house and see all the lies about them. Will they be happy with whoever if was that posted that shiiit? Some ppl have lost their humanity ontop BBN, Ontop money that he/she won't share with the winner o, shingbain, he won't see in the money.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
So dragging dey pain Ozo fans like this . grin grin

When y'all was dragging Laycon uncontrollably , you enjoyed it . cheesy

Taste a little from your medicine please . cheesy cheesy cheesy

One idiot was shouting and asking for 50% the other day , Sunday came and we gave the dîck head 41% .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm here for it. Una never plenty reach .
I swear, they can't handle small banter grin see them wailing all over the thread even our resident Abakaliki forecaster is not left out with epistle laishe Apostle paul grin

Well, Icon-Elite banter remains the best on this thread. Both teams can handle each other with numerous gbas gbos for hours without unnecessary wailing. Can't say same for our resident simperions.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
I swear, I feel Ozo understands this about women than those that call him simp. When you argue with a woman, in the end they will accuse you and turn victim. The best thing is to agree, and do what you want later
mycar:

That's good to know, I guess you can now see through ozo now. The last to do with a woman is to indulge her in an argument.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Pesumi:
. I wonder how you live without sense, man. It's fucking painful. Sha know that if ozo doesn't top come Sunday with social distancing haaaaaaa, nah problem for you ooh
Your post is as senseless as you are
You just lack understanding
Read her post again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Yes ,. Which lady doesn't like a fool as a husband , I mean someone they can send and fool around ?

What lady doesn't want a man that'll keep talking like a slöw poke ? Which lady doesn't like a grown up man who doesn't understand simple English 'we can't date , we are not compatible' .

Just tell me which lady doesn't like attention ? grin grin
i know of ladies who prefer hard men

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
No publicity is bad publicity in show business my brother

People also dragged Lekan, people also dragged Mercy, People also dragged Erica and some people still parted with their life savings to make her happy.

The most important thing is that he is most likely the most trending house mate at the moment which is not bad for him in a week in which he is nominated.

Don't be surprised seeing him topping the Vote count comfortably this week like Lekan did last week.

This kind of publicity isn't gaining him any fans, people are disgusted. Some of his fans are even tired of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
This life ehnn...Everyone keeps dwelling on the negative past of 5% votes

Nobody remembers there was a 15%

It's been '5%' insult reminder since last week.

This life aint balanced

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
If Ozo had better use of his first class, he won't be in a show hustling hard with a local tout for 85 million Naira.

Don't you think?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Little wonder Kiddwaya's family said that one won't even be allowed to even visit their dog kennel grin

Imagine a posh Kidd fraternising with something that looks like a demon delivered from a 30 year practising witch grin entering a billionaire mansion grin

Just because his fans think that 30 million naira paid installmentally and two bed room apartment and innoson kabu kabu is enough to befriend a billionaire.

E b things o grin

Hungrycon fans stay reaching .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Trollpolice insulting me because of Prince ,Mr perfect ,who mixed poison with his finger and tasted it , before giving in it to Ghost(Kiddiwaya)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Castle has to be the weirdest person on this thread grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Threebear:

Useless ?

You know why?

Kill them!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I love Kidd o, after Laycon of cos.

I gave him 800 online votes around 9:30, I just like d guy.

Thank you so much! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6669) (6670) (6671) (6672) (6673) (6674) (6675) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.