Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5130421 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2020
zicoraads:

...but did Erica also not move and immediately laughed about it?

The girl didnt even see it as a big deal the way some are making it look out here.

She didn't approve of it that's why she knocked his hands off. It doesn't mean it wasn't the wrong move even though she decided not to make a fuss of it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2020
zicoraads:

...like the way Teddy took Bam in the toilet. tongue

Men who are bold and confident. The men who command attention even in speech, if not looks. They know what they want, they go for it.

Yeah, it happened when I was still 'poor.' grin grin

Hahahaha grin grin Toilet8... Good old dayssssss grin grin grin grin

Kiddwaya isn't ready to go for what he wants, well, not confidently. If he wants to be a player, let him do it with his chest, people like Amya will still Stan him. Tell him not to mess with my Erica, I'll sip out his billions if he dares! angry angry

Now that you're "rich", let me stan you. I need billions, connect me nauuuuu. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2020
Magenta232:

A Goat ??

" if I don't like you, no apologizes ...I just don't really like you " but disrespecting you is just not right "

We all can't be liked by everyone..

Dat one kwansign you.

We all cannot have the same way of expressing our dislikes for something or someone.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2020
IfeMiLove:
Lol but nah that Twitter worst.

Nah. This thread is too funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2020
KiddWaya will receive ZERO nominations on Monday.
Nobody go want nominate im potential helper.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
this post, is every shade of stupid..

I bu ewu.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by apcmustwin(f): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Beorn:

So because Kaisha fails in your criteria, she deserve all the ill treatment she's been getting? In other words, she deserved to looked down on because she doesn't have the intellect of Laycon? You're the worst offender of what you've accused others of, just know it.

No one deserves to be looked down on. But laycon is my choice to support. Kaishas fan should take up her case too

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SirMichael1: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Kiddwaya just admitted that he bribed the police. I'm not a fan.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Beorn:

Ife mi kiss

My sweet sweet baby, most intelligent member of the BBN family(in and out of the house, you win). Good morning, my love kiss kiss. Don't let lhimeet stress you, e no well. tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
the bragging never even start self

Just chill cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Psychedelia:
KiddWaya will receive ZERO nominations on Monday.
Nobody go want nominate im potential helper.
Lol..see intimidation cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wathonix you will not survive nomination

Oloshi grin

Its not that you are fine like that undecided

Na wa o. Because she admitted that doesn't like a guy, she must suffer for it? PS you're voting to save and not to evict. If her fans come through for her, she will survive plenty nominations. Free the babe biko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
You've not bribed anyone in your life before? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

That is the right thing to do

Seems like you too na stingy pesin you be?

I hope you are now financially well placed than all those people wey you no gree open book for make dem copy small back then in school?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

My sweet sweet baby, most intelligent member of the BBN family(in and out of the house, you win). Good morning, my love kiss kiss. Don't let lhimeet stress you, e no well. tongue tongue

Hahaha grin cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2020
zicoraads:

There is a herd mentality on Twitter. Most people just follow what is trending and flow along with it. And if your clique has a large following, they will defend you.

But erm, almost everyone gets dragged oooo. E get day wey dem fit drag you and your entire clique.

Only person wey nobody fit get mind drag na Don Jazzy. Baba na boss.

You're actually right.

Don Jazzy is too sweet to get dragged. He's my sugar crush kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2020
My Tolanibaj......what kind of hair is this oooo.?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SirMichael1: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Broobembem:

You've not bribed anyone in your life before? cheesy
Nope. Except when i want something from my siblings and that's cool.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Lhimeet:

Too much useless epistle. Rest!
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Coldfeets:

Seems like you too na stingy pesin you be?

I hope you are now financially well placed than all those people wey you no gree open book for make dem copy small back then in school?

I can always share my answers vocally or verbally or jotting it down not allowing you peep man
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2020
apcmustwin:

No one deserves to be looked down on. But laycon is my choice to support. Kaishas fan should take up her case too

Okay. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SirMichael1: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2020
ArchAngeI:
the bragging never even start self
Just chill cheesy
Lol. I dey wait.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2020
tenderheart:
Funny thing is, I dont have a Fave yet...And I am not being biased or anything..I will say it as it is..U lots can choose to disagree or agree...Idc lipsrsealed
Where did I type hes being disrespectful

Moreover, if the billionaire son misbehaves, I will call him out....
But to say Laycon is the "most intelligent" in the house is laughable grin grin grin

The joke is on you plus the laugh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Munzy14:

See you...So wathoni is not fine? smh

Somebody that moves about without make up, didn't u listen to wat vee told kidd last nyt...

Na nengi yellow skin and erica smile deh confuse people's confusion shacheesy

I like laycon and I even want him to secure the bag..But he should know getting a woman no be by force..Be free and stay focused...Secure the bag and change ya status.

Being himself last nyt, he became major highlight..be friends with them..Relationship no be force..By week 3 we go know who is taken and who is free.

I can't help but agree
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meedx: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Prince keeps taking the shine among the male housemates.
At last night's party, he could be seen having a talk with Lucy obviously to get her over and out of her gloomy state. obviously he succeeded, as Lucy could be seen appearing more cheerful, mingling and dancing after their conversation.
Next, while dancing closely with the ladies, he had his hands off them all the time. He was conscious not to grope them.
To me, Prince is really cool and the gentle man of the house.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin grin Toilet8... Good old dayssssss grin grin grin grin

Kiddwaya isn't ready to go for what he wants, well, not confidently. If he wants to be a player, let him do it with his chest, people like Amya will still Stan him. Tell him not to mess with my Erica, I'll sip out his billions if he dares! angry angry

Now that you're "rich", let me stan you. I need billions, connect me nauuuuu. embarassed embarassed
Who is Erica?

The one that was trying to emotionally manipulate him by crying rivers of tears? grin cheesy

She is the one who wants to mess with him. If she wants the money and good life, she should also be ready to get laid. tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2020
Amya:

Are you new to BBnaija nairaland threads? Anything tha isn't ban-able is allowed. Last year for instance Mike fans on these streets started attacking my Ike, calling him names like drug dealer, thief etc. I didn't cry or wail that they were attacking my sweet Ike. That would be counter productive. I focused on Mike's lapses and fired back. The tears from the other side didn't stop till the show ended.

But you went to his wife account and trolled her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Lhimeet:

You wish grin cheesy

No vex
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Kidd is prolly the smartest dude in the house, and a very good manipulator.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Broobembem:
Just boobs grabbing, una dey wail in tears!!

Boobs and ass are sexually enticing to men.

Laycon grabbed a lot of asses last night, you all hailed him!!

Kiddi grabbed just one lady's boobs and you all are condemning him, crying, wailing and forming sanctimonious all because your fav's babes are tripping for his money!!

Una never see anything yet! Na just week one.

Not upto 24hrs he said he used $8k for tp from Lagos I abj, boobs and kisses yakpa for am! cheesy

What I want him to do next is to tell them that he used $30k to sponsor a lady's vacation, so that them go begin beg am to fvck them! cheesy

Hate it or not, the rich is never on the same lave with the poor. No be Kiddi papa say make Laycon dey behave like local and Jew man!

These pity vote pattern can never work, not when Terry Waya can comfortably fall out money that will make Kiddi win! cheesy

Go and hustle! Stop hating on Kiddi.
No be him keep you for your condition!

No matter the money kiddi papa drops,it will end up like tobi and leo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldfeets: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

I can always share my answers vocally or verbally or jotting it down not allowing you peep man

Guy you bad o. grin

So you no wan make I confam weda na the thing wey you dey tell me na the same thing wey you dey write?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Still finding it too hard to pick up anyone to support yet. Tho I am having a prejudice towards Brighto. I see him a bit reserved maybe Kayode captures him less on our screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.