Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5134684 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Broobembem:
Just boobs grabbing, una dey wail in tears!!

Boobs and ass are sexually enticing to men.

Laycon grabbed a lot of asses last night, you all hailed him!!

Kiddi grabbed just one lady's boobs and you all are condemning him, crying, wailing and forming sanctimonious all because your fav's babes are tripping for his money!!

Una never see anything yet! Na just week one.

Not upto 24hrs he said he used $8k for tp from Lagos I abj, boobs and kisses yakpa for am! cheesy

What I want him to do next is to tell them that he used $30k to sponsor a lady's vacation, so that them go begin beg am to fvck them! cheesy

Hate it or not, the rich is never on the same lave with the poor. No be Kiddi papa say make Laycon dey behave like local and Jew man!

These pity vote pattern can never work, not when Terry Waya can comfortably fall out money that will make Kiddi win! cheesy

Go and hustle! Stop hating on Kiddi.
No be him keep you for your condition!

jokes aside.....

I wonder why we are even still on this breast grabbing gist when kiddy and Erica slept on one bed last night?

Why are we crying more than the bereaved?

the moment we saw them on bed together, is the moment we ought to let this go

the babe was giggling and sharing chicken with him last night..... how hurt, embarrassed or disrespected did she feel really? grin

why then should we still be dragging the boy? I mean even after he apologized?

oh well... all na decampaign grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
ArchAngeI:
I know bro, snub her, that's what ike used to finish mercy last season, show just start, time dey
So u can fancy ike's pattern like this while threaten with 500mails...cheesy

Well Ike cannever be ozo.....A gang star, no get same coordination with Ice water...cheesy

Ozo started nice, but his confusion is being taken advantage of By nengi...The girl don hook am..If he back down, heartbroken sisters will dust their old sim cards and you know the rest...cheesy

Interesting season we have here...las las some of the guys go collect Ike's manual..grin on make smart moves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Na AC he get grin
hand fan things...cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
weedfada:
Brothers and sisters, last last we gotta hold better money in this life o! Cos I don't think any nigga in that house coulda done what kidd did to Erica on the dance floor and go free (the person fit chop slap sef)... Guess what, she still even ended up in bed with him. My guy still chop kiss from tbaj on top... Oh! I forgot, still chop kiss from wathoni too.

Even the Bible said it... "Money is a defence"
Tolani didn't kiss him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vizkiz: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Munzy14:

So u can fancy ike's pattern like this while threaten with 500mails...cheesy

Well Ike cannever be ozo.....A gang star, no get same coordination with Ice water...cheesy

Ozo started nice, but his confusion is being taken advantage of By nengi...The girl don hook am..If he back down, heartbroken sisters will dust their old sim cards and you know the rest...cheesy

Interesting season we have here...las las some of the guys go collect Ike's manual..grin on make smart moves.

They plenty for this thread.

People whey their husband/boyfriend no dey give them attention so they are looking for ships up and down grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
ArchAngeI:
guy dey vex neo done condemn that pillow with drool embarassed

Very disgusting, even while sleeping his mouth is still open
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
vizkiz:

They plenty for this thread.

People whey their husband/boyfriend no dey give them attention so they are looking for ships up and down grin

cheesy I know who you are talking about cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Beorn:

Nah, sis, it's now sounding like a pity vote and it's cool and your choice, but I just want you to own it with your chest held high because the reasons you gave are not solid, especially last night. It's the same wrong narrative that led to Cindodo getting pity votes and Enkay being judged wrongly by viewers last season including me when she was innocent.

You're twisting the narrative now and it's making the HMs look like arrogant, evil and wicked when it's not. If anyone has looked down Laycon, it's you and I the fans who didn't give him a chance before judging him on the first night. The members here who didn't watch last night's episode or don't watch this program, would lap up your opinion as the gospel, when it's not.

Sis, no HM has bullied or look down or downgraded Laycon especially after the second day when he spat those bars and became the darling of the house. Laycon has flowed and talked with EVERYBODY in the house except Wathoni (he has actually talked with her in multiple occasions but it was just in very limited times). None of them HAVE BULLIED him or CAN EVEN BULLY him because Laycon is not that timid.

What happened was that Laycon approached Wathoni to have a discussion with her because she was the ONLY HM that he hadn't discussed with properly, like one-on-one, plus she graduated from Unilag same as him and Eric, but Wathoni had the wrong impression of Laycon and turned down the chance of taking with him because she held the wrong the impression of Laycon's true motive for the discussion. Was she wrong to have judged him too early? Yes. But does that make all the HMs condescending and wicked? No.

According to Brighto and which Wathoni later confirmed herself, Wathoni thought erroneously that Laycon had feelings for her and was going to have a discussion about it with her. Now, being that Wathoni has no iota of feelings for Laycon, she didn't want to want a situation where she'd be forced to tell Laycon she doesnt feel the same way so it won't work thereby breaking his heart. Therefore she told Laycon she didn't want to have the disccusion because she doesn't know want to be forced to answer his question. Wathoni was wrong but she's only human. Nobody is perfect. Didn't we all judged Teddy A wrongly when we thought he was just gonna smash Bambam and bolt? Didn't we all judged Enkay wrongly because of the Ludo game last season? Why are you Laycon fans now making it look like Wathoni and the HMs are evil and condescending when SO FAR, she hasn't shown it. Wathoni made the wrong call, but is she not allowed to be imperfect?

If there's one HM that truly deserve your pity the most, it's Kaisha. That lady has been so looked down on, that Vee and the rest had to stand up for her 2 days ago. You didnt show her pity when she was being ridiculed for staining the bed with her menstrual flow. Vee while talking with Neo said she was happy that Kaisha sang that song during the singing freestyle because a lot of them thought she had nothing to offer and looked at her in some type of way and Neo agreed. Last two nights when Ka3na said she doesn't talk to Kaisha and turned down the opportunity to speak to her when she asked her for it, I didn't you see you having pity on Kaisha coz Ka3na was sounding condescending. I didn't see all this noise despite the condescending tone of Ka3na. Is Kaisha not a human that deserves your pity? Why wasn't she given the same support and noise that Laycon is getting now? That's because even us no send her. That's because she doesn't have the large fanbase of Laycon. What you're accusing the HMs of doing, don't you think you're doing it to Kaisha by not feeling pity for her and spending a fortune on her after all she's the HM that's looked down upon the most?

If you choose to support Laycon for whatever reasons best known to you, it's fine and nobody can stop you, but don't come here to accuse the HMs wrongly and make them to be what they aren't simply because you want to support Laycon. Give him your full support, spend your fortune on him, campaign for your candidate, but don't throw the HMs under the bus with your defamatory and slanderous campaign. Cheers.

Ochon my man.
You still type these Ph.D dissertations on Nairaland.
Not bad cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Chai see epistle shocked shocked
Beorn:

Nah, sis, it's now sounding like a pity vote and it's cool and your choice, but I just want you to own it with your chest held high because the reasons you gave are not solid, especially last night. It's the same wrong narrative that led to Cindodo getting pity votes and Enkay being judged wrongly by viewers last season including me when she was innocent.

You're twisting the narrative now and it's making the HMs look like arrogant, evil and wicked when it's not. If anyone has looked down Laycon, it's you and I the fans who didn't give him a chance before judging him on the first night. The members here who didn't watch last night's episode or don't watch this program, would lap up your opinion as the gospel, when it's not.

Sis, no HM has bullied or look down or downgraded Laycon especially after the second day when he spat those bars and became the darling of the house. Laycon has flowed and talked with EVERYBODY in the house except Wathoni (he has actually talked with her in multiple occasions but it was just in very limited times). None of them HAVE BULLIED him or CAN EVEN BULLY him because Laycon is not that timid.

What happened was that Laycon approached Wathoni to have a discussion with her because she was the ONLY HM that he hadn't discussed with properly, like one-on-one, plus she graduated from Unilag same as him and Eric, but Wathoni had the wrong impression of Laycon and turned down the chance of taking with him because she held the wrong the impression of Laycon's true motive for the discussion. Was she wrong to have judged him too early? Yes. But does that make all the HMs condescending and wicked? No.

According to Brighto and which Wathoni later confirmed herself, Wathoni thought erroneously that Laycon had feelings for her and was going to have a discussion about it with her. Now, being that Wathoni has no iota of feelings for Laycon, she didn't want to want a situation where she'd be forced to tell Laycon she doesnt feel the same way so it won't work thereby breaking his heart. Therefore she told Laycon she didn't want to have the disccusion because she doesn't know want to be forced to answer his question. Wathoni was wrong but she's only human. Nobody is perfect. Didn't we all judged Teddy A wrongly when we thought he was just gonna smash Bambam and bolt? Didn't we all judged Enkay wrongly because of the Ludo game last season? Why are you Laycon fans now making it look like Wathoni and the HMs are evil and condescending when SO FAR, she hasn't shown it. Wathoni made the wrong call, but is she not allowed to be imperfect?

If there's one HM that truly deserve your pity the most, it's Kaisha. That lady has been so looked down on, that Vee and the rest had to stand up for her 2 days ago. You didnt show her pity when she was being ridiculed for staining the bed with her menstrual flow. Vee while talking with Neo said she was happy that Kaisha sang that song during the singing freestyle because a lot of them thought she had nothing to offer and looked at her in some type of way and Neo agreed. Last two nights when Ka3na said she doesn't talk to Kaisha and turned down the opportunity to speak to her when she asked her for it, I didn't you see you having pity on Kaisha coz Ka3na was sounding condescending. I didn't see all this noise despite the condescending tone of Ka3na. Is Kaisha not a human that deserves your pity? Why wasn't she given the same support and noise that Laycon is getting now? That's because even us no send her. That's because she doesn't have the large fanbase of Laycon. What you're accusing the HMs of doing, don't you think you're doing it to Kaisha by not feeling pity for her and spending a fortune on her after all she's the HM that's looked down upon the most?

If you choose to support Laycon for whatever reasons best known to you, it's fine and nobody can stop you, but don't come here to accuse the HMs wrongly and make them to be what they aren't simply because you want to support Laycon. Give him your full support, spend your fortune on him, campaign for your candidate, but don't throw the HMs under the bus with your defamatory and slanderous campaign. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
ArchAngeI:
cheesy I know who you are talking about cheesy
cheesy Asai people. ndi asai....grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Psychedelia:

Ochon my man.
You still type these Ph.D dissertations on Nairaland.
Not bad cool
Plenty words with zero content
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Psychedelia:

Ochon my man. You still type these Ph.D dissertations on Nairaland. Not bad cool
grin u guys for this street.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ozo wants to walk away grin

Make I go pay tithe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss2: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
ArchAngeI:

Don't lie, u didn't read, if you had u would have clearly seen u both have similar thought.

Werey cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
ArchAngeI:
Blackhawk and 21 others viewed this post...grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
mcbliss2:

Don't lie, u didn't read, if you had u would have clearly seen u both have similar thought.

Werey cheesy grin
I read the first and last paragraph

But let me read the complete thing, better be worth it angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thanks to Mount thou
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
ArchAngeI:
I read the first and last paragraph
But let me read the complete thing, better be worth it angry
Accept Jesus....cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nexus25:
Tag a Chelsea fan

sorry.. Chelsea just score

na defensive game sure pass now.

modified: it's now 2-0.

buhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Chelsea leading, sorry for derailing

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Geezeem:

grin grin

I like the guy, they should stop making him what he's not before people put unnecessary expectations on him abeg. angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cerebralbeing: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
yunafa:
not really sure but it seems Lilo while very tipsy asked nengi if she tried kissing Eric last night...maybe Eric told her so or she was too disoriented.
okay.that boring ship
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cerebralbeing: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
ArchAngeI:
Ozo wants to walk away grin

Make I go pay tithe
What happened. I'm not watching now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
stephleena:

sorry.. Chelsea just score

na defensive game sure pass now.

modified: it's now 2-0.

buhahahahaha
tongue kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Anchor535:
Don't worry about that, Ebuka will address his case very soon. He thinks he's sexy, wit his muscles like some1 on cheap steroids. I can't wait to have dat his cement body outta dat house.
lol. It needs to be addressed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Make ManU just win or get a draw before I ask God to punish all of them! angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
I read that post, with post cum clarity and I no see sense inside the post, I tried, I really tried, all that gist in defense of laycon cheesy wahala dey
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
techtechh:

Venita hair is even better and she isn’t mixed
Venita is mixed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why is prince still robbing Erica's hair

Which kind guy be this?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Okay, I'm now convinced. Going by the latest announcement, Seyi is the voice of biggie
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cerebralbeing:
What happened. I'm not watching now
said that he wants to live in peace, talked about not like stress that his friends know him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
That's a rap for first half

Leicester had the better half with lots of missed chances..Ihenacho decided to be stingy which cost dem a first half lead..Fernandez scored but ruled as offside..Leicester were poor defensively..

With a chelsea lead at Standford bridge Leicester needs a win to dump man u at 5th place..

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.