Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5137484 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7739) (7740) (7741) (7742) (7743) (7744) (7745) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Aunty why don't you google before making statements out of misconceptions.

Not misconception... Stupidity...vile nature...wickedness and envy. It is beyond misconception
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rossycee:

Booed up geng t-shirt... That's wathoni's new clothing line...
wathoni is milking ozo fame via Trikytee grin

A list things

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
DAT IS 100K SLAP.

DELIVERED AND WELL DESERVED.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hyland:

Very saddening

Loooool grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:

No need to remind them or preach to them in a gentle manner.

They'll learn the hard way. I'll ensure that.

You will ensure what??

When season don finish??

Don't you have a life outside BBN??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Not misconception... Stupidity...vile nature...wickedness and envy. It is beyond misconception
You are right.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Anyone can quote my Comments telling Chibabe to stop attacking Erica's parents. cheesy

I mentioned her twice to stop insulting Erica's parents

In fact, it was the very first thing I did on this thread.

It still on this thread.

I am not an hypocrite.

Have a good day.

So "it's not good" is all you could say to that mad woman that day??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Allnacruise:

That's Peruzzi's tweet

It was edited

don't mind them, when I saw that shit, I was just laughing.

To show you how evil people are.

The truth still remains, if you try to gang up or pull down whom God has blessed, you will definitely be punished.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
igasiboy98:
https://twitter.com/Tha_Mentalist/status/1308678552590655488?s=20

Pls I want you all to read the convo in the above DM from laycon himself far back in 2017. For those that said he's lying.

He explained it well and clearly said he doesn't experience crisis. So he's lucky.
Stop educating fools.. Let them live with their ignorance

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:
Volume please cheesy cheesy

Which kind by force begging be this.... grin grin grin grin grin

See beggar wey get choice!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Prymestrr:

Typically pauper.

Genius43 here you have it. Confirmation that this ode is a poor church rat somewhere in the slums of Lagos mainland sad

When he called me mgbeke I just laughed because I know people like them. Broke nigga

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Venita:

Loooool grin
But guys like him are kinda hard to seduce but he can't resist me though
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nilknarf:

So "it's not good" is all you could say to that mad woman that day??
Yes, I said it's not good to bring her family into the discussion that she should leave the vile comments For Helites.

I mean the Helites wishing Laycon's future girl child will suffer rape.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ineedmoneybadly:
Boss abeg my drop my account number
I need money badly

THIS IS WHO GETS THE MONEY.

WHERE HIM COME GO.

I WANT TO SEND HIM THE DOLLARS NOW AND POST THE RECIEPT.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
The pace at which it switched from 'the organizer are doing everything not to make Laycon win'

To

'He has being their preferred winner , everything has being planned from the start'

The pace must be studied in physics . grin cheesy

When someone or a group of people are frustrated , there is nothing they cannot coin just to pull others down.

My Dad once told me to fear stupid people in large numbers .. grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
topboss1:
DAT IS 100K SLAP.

DELIVERED AND WELL DESERVED.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a broke boy. If you really have money, you don’t need anyone validation.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
So Laycon Na Sickle cell
Don't be dumb. Are you diabetes or hypertension
Una no dey shame to dey being ignorance for the world to see?
I shame for you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nawa oo
They Don amplify their method of begging brands. That mumu even said "louder"

They keep unlocking new levels of stupidity daily. grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Akorkor:

When he called me mgbeke I just laughed because I know people like them. Broke nigga

Funny how the poorest of the poor *in APC government's voice* grin keeps forming rich and well-to-do thereby discouraging their destiny helpers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
buhahahahaha, God's is great ohh!! the way he keeps disgracing these dogs, is just too much to comprehend.

first these begging cheap tacky bastards, were bragging and happy when cmc supported Erica, infact cmc went as far as calling Nengi, toilet girl.

now today the table has turned over, and cmc is taking no prisoners, I loved the part he called Erica by her real name, "bastard". begging entitled idiots!

nobody owes Erica anything, she had the opportunity to better her life, but the insecured bitch chooses dic.k over the platform, look at the results. even Tacha wasn't this dragged, and this is just the beginning ohh.

Erica's cursed , the fans behind her are cursed, useless broke idiots, look at them on this thread, infact the Biggest im.becile on here bragged about the audio car and Money.. blaady broke beggars, don't go and find work

omo ale.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
GbegiriSoupp, Jadentica, EricaNyash, IWorshipKa3na, EricaLaps, EricaBoobs.

And you want me to reply you.

You go quote me tire on this thread and won't get a mention. That's my own way of dealing with attention seekers like you.

Keep seeking for the attention, you won't get it.

But you just replied to me na, you quoted my monicker with this post...

I will keep replying you and calling off your bluffs. If E pain you too much, you know what to do...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Someone who is humble is humble someone who is arrogant and disgraceful is already arrogant and disgraceful no two ways about it...

They say his is no content yet them carry him matter for head since yesterday forget the bambiala biz of their disgraced fave

Someone never mentioned about his health conditions but has earned massive love from pipo now he did inform us due to the fact he was asked and he must do the needful to answer they have now come up with agenda and narrative

Ur fave wants to kill her children u pipo didn't see her mental health na person wey dey healthy with him SC una see attack

Brubembem, geezeem, nilkarf, kingazubuike, thatigboman, topboss u guys will be alright las las... U guys should know that ur hatred at this point means nothing to us cos level pass level and our level go give una hundred years to achieve(thats if una go still dey alive to achieve am self)so keep crying while we keep winning cos the only thing u can achieve is picking up ur phones to write hate speeches which is as useless as a dead ant to our very legendary iconic movement, cos that's the best u can achieve in ur entire life...

So keep up the good work on ur hate speeches while we icons kill u with God's anointed success, so y'all should deal with ur pain
Love and light icons

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
The pace at which it switched from 'the organizer are doing everything not to make Laycon win'

To

'He has being their preferred winner , everything has being planned from the start'

The pace must be studied in physics . grin cheesy

When someone or a group of people are frustrated , there is nothing they cannot coin just to pull others down.

My Dad once told me to fear stupid people in large numbers .. grin grin

It is a new kind of projectile.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
igasiboy98:
Nawa oo
They Don amplify their method of begging brands. That mumu even said "louder"

They keep unlocking new levels of stupidity daily. grin
She wants them to increase d volume of d begging cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Prymestrr:

Funny how the poorest of the poor *in APC government's voice* grin keeps forming rich and well-to-do thereby discouraging their destiny helpers cheesy

100K SLAP!

E PAIN AM....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lilcraze:
Someone who is humble is humble someone who is arrogant and disgraceful is already arrogant and disgraceful no two ways about it...

They say his is no content yet them carry him matter for head since yesterday forget the bambiala biz of their disgraced fave

Someone never mentioned about his health conditions but has earned massive love from pipo now he did inform us due to the fact he was asked and he must do the needful to answer they have now come up with agenda and narrative

Ur fave wants to kill her children u pipo didn't see her mental health na person wey dey healthy with him SC una see attack

Brubembem, geezeem, nilkarf, kingazubuike, thatigboman, topboss u guys will be alright las las... U guys should know that ur hatred at this point means nothing to us cos level pass level and our level go give una hundred years to achieve(thats if una go still dey alive to achieve am self)so keep crying while we keep winning cos the only thing u can achieve is picking up ur phones to write hate speeches which is as useless as a dead ant to our very legendary iconic movement, cos that's the best u can achieve in ur entire life...

So keep up the good work on ur hate speeches while we icons kill u with God's anointed success, so y'all should deal with ur pain
Love and light icons

SMS VOTEs by GLO are wasted votes we have been saying this week in week out.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bestcreamreview: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tatiana4u:

She boasted about adding extra pepper to her food to hurt Dora and Erica. Knowing fully that they both have ulcer!
isn't that the height of wickedness?
Does Erica look like someone who would hurt a fly to you?
Smh
wow, she said she adds extra pepper to her food so that "people with ulcer CAN'T eat it", she makes her food spicy to PREVENT Dora and Erica from eating it not to hurt them. That's stinginess, not wickedness. If I remember correctly, she was telling Laycon the strategy she uses to minimize the number of people she shares her food with, they were discussing about food getting finished quickly. Please if you want to quote a housemate, quote them accurately, don't twist their words to get them dragged. Sometimes I put onions in my indomie to avoid sharing with my younger sister who hates onions, my mum puts ginger in her personal meals to dissuade my siblings and I from begging or stealing from it cause we hate ginger and garlic. I won't lie, Vee is very sarcastic, she talks anyhow, she says a lot of stupid things and when she dislikes someone, she doesn't try to hide it but she's not wicked. And if we're being honest, all the things Vee has said throughout the show doesn't hold as much weight as the things Erica said in one night alone. I know she was very angry but if it was Vee who did what Erica did, would elites make any excuses for her?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
So no more Benz and 2 million.
No brands still
O wrong nau grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
NEXT TIME, IF U WANT ASSISTANCE, DONT BE ARROGANT.

BEGGERS CAN NEVER BE CHOOSERS.

I WILL CREDIT THE OTHER GUY AND CERTAINLY POST HE RECIEPT HERE, SO U KNOW. cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
It's sickening to see how people turned a thread created for updating into a house of banter and insult undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7739) (7740) (7741) (7742) (7743) (7744) (7745) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.