Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,468 members, 7,891,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5175972 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7836) (7837) (7838) (7839) (7840) (7841) (7842) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2020
I wish I could draw Sunday closer.I want to see something.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Munzy14:

gringrin

Dem no deh tell deaf person say war don start.... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Drew13:
This thread get content pass bbn cheesy grin grin
I swear grin
The question pple need to ask themselves is if the person you are abt to troll get sense..you can’t waste your energy chasing a mad person,pple will think both of you are mad nah...instead jst look away grin
This thread swt pass bbn seff.

Meanwhile have you vote for laycon today wink

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
SammyFX:

Jah bless God will reward ur pocket.. U really trying wen it comes to update.. As for vee tht girl is somthing else jus eat the damn food n comment nicely b forming winning queen wen ur position is last n polls

Thanks bro , God bless u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:

No need to use laughing emoticon because we aren't friends and I'm not laughing with you.

Avoid me or you face it. I'm always on my lane.

Laycon's miscreants are the largest in numbers here. If I can put them as a boss in their place here without stress, I see no reason why one would think he/she can face me in this street.

Na una go first quote me, una go first insult me, una go first cry, una go first turn motivational speakers, Na una go first still call mods for help.

I'll always be a blessing to other fanbase here because this thread wouldn't have contained us in the hands of these miscreants in their large numbers and toxicity. I'm the reason they are scared and begging for peace. I'm their nightmare.

Kindly avoid me madam. You all can only gang up behind one person, but nobody born of a woman can face me one on one in this settings. If e sure anyone, make e enter set.

This is still a shocker to them

They can't comprehend how 5% could stare 41% down .... boldly and courageously

They think it's by numbers and can run us outta here grin

it's on record that we gave as much as we got despite being outnumbered

A lot of them called me names yet I never for once called mods on them

I don't suffer fools gladly.... i want them here and sweating.... no point sending them to kuje grin

.....in their faces!!

Teamdickwaya undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Munzy14:

So u noticed this, we've been seeing a more lively her since Sunday evening.

LOL nengi is a free playful girl Sha so m not suprise bt the truth is if ozo was there she Wil still b the one disturbing him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
abeg somebody check, ohh.. for where Aunty agbaya dey oh?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Abeg be like Vee and Neo don dey do things.

Neo is over excited.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Imagine Kidd celebrating for free food.

Kai! Poverty is a disease for these miscreants.

Whenever I remember this miscreant that went to steal from Dora's voting center, I'll have no choice but to weep for them.

Because possibly, this one will be here too cursing Erica, whereas he's a criminal.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Munzy14:

So u noticed this, we've been seeing a more lively her since Sunday evening.

Nah, she has been like that since but it was more noticeable these past weeks.
She plays alot especially with the guys, it was after Ebuka brought her out that Sunday and said she was flirting around the guys that she decided to mellow.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kaxmytex:

grin grin cheesy
Efo riro

Ahh , I made mistake in spelling , was following her mouth , thanks for the correction
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kleenatics:
The way Erica fans are trolling Laycon though. I can't wait for Multichoice to release the full voting chart on Sunday.

I want to see whether they're worth the stress.

Triky-tee fans will hardly troll Laycon, same with Nengi fans, Dora, and others. E get why grin grin

Imagine seeing Erica in number 4 position, behind Kidd, Ozo and Nengi grin grin grin A lot of us will regret the engagement.

It can only imply two things;

1. She doesn't really have the fanbase
2. Most of her fans started loving her after she was sent out of the house...talk about bitter people, pity-based fans...
sorry why the bold? Is there anything you need that for? Their fav is gone and there nothing to that,just that most of them find it difficult to accept that and move on.

I can only say that "I can't wait for Laycon to be declared as winner on Sunday and go away with his car,duplex , electronics,other prizes and his millions" , then hellites can continue wailing tongue

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
I wish we had this Nengi since first week.

Such a lively girl since Sunday better late than never.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I wish I could draw Sunday closer.I want to see something.
Tears of haters cheesy

The only reason some of them are here is to hope against hope that Laycon will not win eventually. cheesy

But God go shame them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
SammyFX:

LOL nengi is a free playful girl Sha so m not suprise bt the truth is if ozo was there she Wil still b the one disturbing him
games...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
QuinieR:

I swear grin
The question pple need to ask theirselves is if the person you are abt to troll get sense..you can’t waste your energy chasing a mad person,pple will think both of you are mad nah...instead jst look away grin
This thread swt pass bbn seff.

Meanwhile have you vote for laycon today wink
of course cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Brownsun:

Which Ginaz? She still dey learn work cheesy

Go and continue with ur sleep
U be ojoro
Score update

Ginaz. Chibabe
16. : 15

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:
Imagine Kidd celebrating for free food.

Kai! Poverty is a disease for these miscreants.

Whenever I remember this miscreant that went to steal from Dora's voting center, I'll have no choice but to weep for them.

Because possibly, this one will be here too cursing Erica, whereas he's a criminal.

Shey your popman get money reach Kidd's , most of you are kids Fan's thinking you can get crumbs from the rich man table ,shishi you no go see

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Brownsun:
Make i dey count scores abeg since nothing to do. grin

Chibabe 15 - 5 Ginaz
Fire !! Fire everywhere!!.

Take cover ..!
I repeat.. Take cover ..!!!

UPDATE:-
Chibabe 17 - 9 Ginaz

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
"Imagine pigwaya celebrating free food"

Same pigwaya that when he won 500K in one of the tasks was celebrating like he won 50bn..

Your mumu level is stinking.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:

No need to use laughing emoticon because we aren't friends and I'm not laughing with you.

Avoid me or you face it. I'm always on my lane.

Laycon's miscreants are the largest in numbers here. If I can put them as a boss in their place here without stress, I see no reason why one would think he/she can face me in this street.

Na una go first quote me, una go first insult me, una go first cry, una go first turn motivational speakers, Na una go first still call mods for help.

I'll always be a blessing to other fanbase here because this thread wouldn't have contained us in the hands of these miscreants in their large numbers and toxicity. I'm the reason they are scared and begging for peace. I'm their nightmare.

Kindly avoid me madam. You all can only gang up behind one person, but nobody born of a woman can face me one on one in this settings. If e sure anyone, make e enter set.

The same you that chibabe has dragged and massacred here, I guess u don't Know she is online at the moment, u better hide

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
zicoraads:

It's a class difference. The ones you mentioned above have their lives to live, have money to make.

Most of you, if you are not stealing votes, are trolling from morning till morning, only to end up stealing phones or airtime to vote.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mehn the banters overshadowed our resident noise maker cheesy grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Go and continue with ur sleep
U be ojoro
Score update

Ginaz. Chibabe
16. : 15
Everybody knows i'm being fair. Dnt come nd steal my job abeg.
Or else we sef will start our own. angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
igasiboy98:
"Imagine pigwaya celebrating free food"

Same pigwaya that when he won 500K in one of the tasks was celebrating like he won 50bn..

Your mumu level is stinking.
someone that was always begging for food grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
What's going chibabe?!

Cum harder na. No fall hands biko. angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
igasiboy98:
I wish we had this Nengi since first week.

Such a lively girl since Sunday better late than never.
She has always been lively ooo but she reduced it before all the ladies were hating on her
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hawk Hawk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chibabe >>>>>>>>>>

I guess she has finished that one's career too like she destroyed broom dumb dumb sotey shame cash broom dumb dumb, he go deactivate all him three accounts come open a new one. The shame no be here.

Chibabe fire on. Deal with them..I salute you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7836) (7837) (7838) (7839) (7840) (7841) (7842) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.