Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5172730 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:14am On Sep 27, 2020
meziology:

I knew she was just using him... Well it's over now

I no dey this one with you ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:20am On Sep 27, 2020
My instincts are always right sha .

Oh well ... another day . grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2020
Congrats to Laycon jor. If streets talk, that’s it o. I hope Nengi makes 2nd sha. That girl played a good game on the gullible guys in the house. Na just that fake yansh and lips and teeth fukk am up grin. Otherwise that’s a beautiful babe right there. Plus she’s a free sprit and likes to have fun. Check her out without makeup. She too fine without makeup o.

Gonna miss Froshloaded, Fitzmayowa, Venita, Queencookie, Mizz2posh, BluntTheApostle, MiissAnnBoleyn cry, Vanessa88.

Gosh what’s a lazy youth gonna do with life? angry angry. Anyway, protest dey on October 1. Fellow lazy youths please join o. Let’s push for change in Naija!

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Demnan:
Audiobilli billi, fitzmayowa says hi

Stop shading Topboss1 he doesn't give audio money, is that maybe transfer of money from Us is having issue that's why have not seen alert since yesterday afternoon......cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Stop shading Topboss1 he doesn't give audio money, is that maybe transfer of money from Us is having issue that's why have not seen alert since yesterday afternoon......cheesy cheesy

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2020
So the first BBN edition I've actually taken real interest in ends today.. and on a great note... Wow!
Ozo my man won last night having been reset to factory settings by Prof Mrs and her daughters, not forgetting the massive love millions of women around the world are expressing right now. Like in the history of BBN which housemate babes wan pull down radio station gates just to take a picture with and if remotely possible steal a hug? cool
I can understand the conspiracy of the other female housemates to put Nengi in her place as concerns Ozo last night. They were just conveying the sentiments of millions of women out there, many outside Nigerian shores sef. Many of the female housemates liked Ozo and refused to shoot any shots whatsoever because our man was totally blinded by our Bayelsan siren. Those that had no romantic feelings for him admired him for his 1000% devotion, faithfulness and commitment to what he had with Nengi. They were freaking hurt that what they could only wish and pray for, Nengi treated with utmost disdain.
Nengi was the proverbial swine to whom pearls had been cast.
Fear association of determined women. They put Nengi in her place. Deserving special mention are Ka3na and Lilo grin
Our Bayelsan albino cried premium tears grin
Just when I thought the crying was over in the box room with the other hms, babe entered overdrive to wailing mode in the garden while Laycon was trying to minister comforting words to her (while also subliminally shooting his own shots.. cos I sure noticed wink )
Bitch you need to see how you treated the guy the Saturday night before this.
You mean you can't handle 1/10 of what you dish out? You be goddess ba? Nonsense and Ozone grin
If this is the end of Ozone (and I hope it is) then it ended on a glorious note. grin

And to Laycon the overall winner BBN season 5,
Words fail me. You are indeed a child of grace. A beacon of hope to others. Great your win is coming so close to the 60th anniversary celebrations. Nigerian youth can identify with the mantra "the stone the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone" I still remember when you sauntered into the house and majority didn't even recognize you in any meaningful way. Senseless people grin
Now you're the show grin
Got nothing but love for you son. Go forth and prosper.

And Ozo, you will definitely become CAF President and eventually FIFA President. I join my faith with yours.
To the 2 that made this season the season of all seasons for me, NUFF RESPECT cool

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stepo707: 6:30am On Sep 27, 2020
Where can we can watch the finals online?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2020
stepo707:
Where can we can watch the finals online?
Homeofnollywood3 on twitter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2020
meziology:
It will shock vee when she comes out that even Lilo had more fans than her
Lilo never had more fans than Vee. Haa. Lilo that went home the first eviction night. Was Vee in the bottom 4 that week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2020
No sleep for d wicked.
You stay awake till 4am watching Laycon then come here nd be shouting no content. The show is boring cheesy

Icons hope our dancing shoes is ready sha? grin

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2020
Can we please flood the thread with all the pictures of this season we can get to round up this lovely season? I'm appealing to the mature members of the thread cos the retards will still try to come with their incurable insults and dragging.
I've forgotten the moniker that takes premium high resolution pictures of the house events, you know yourself.. your premium services are needed now biko cool
PLEASE mature threadmates, let's flood this place with memories ALREEEAAADDDDY!!! cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2020
Allnacruise:

Premium tears

Where is Brownsun and demnan when you need them?

My babyyy grin
I slept early. Sorry.

Demnan, fairdamsel. Did we gather enough last night? sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Brownsun:

My babyyy grin
I slept early. Sorry.

Demnan, fairdamsel. Did we gather enough last night? sad

Me love kiss

Good morning

Seems like Demnan was on guard

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2020
Geezeem:
As kidd dirty reach according to some people... he NEVER FOR ONE DAY put his hand inside his boxer.... down to his arse to touch and sniff it.... he never did that

yet we watched laycon do this a couple of times and these people think they can troll us with kidd's dirtiness? a boy who grew up with servants?

I need that laycon's video!
That's laycon. The boy inserted his fingers into his anus, rubbed his balls then proceeded to smelling his hands. most disgusting act I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=359Vdf_actM

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2020
Mood activated.
Memories bring back memories bring back y'all

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Whoever that styled wathoni for the party will not make heaven angry angry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Mariinee:
You are right. She needs to work on her delivery.
Delivery kó, tone ní. Is it public speaking? undecided

She's stupid. End of.

Stop sugarcoating non-sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Brownsun:

They don begin drag her because of the dress
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stepo707: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Brownsun:

Homeofnollywood3 on twitter
Thanks. Pending approval
Any more direct link.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2020
I really hate how ozo treated nengi last night,i cried too, ozo is not a real man,hes the type of man who allows everyone to have a say in a relationship.I hope nengi ignores him outside the house for real and everything should just go with the show.I hate men who takes revenge

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Aflix(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Nilknarf:
Haters if you want to choke,choke

I don't care

Meanwhile, have you seen Stargirl⭐⭐⭐⭐
Chai, see human being face Who the Bleep is her makeup artist Carry face like an angry patience ozokwor

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrayZee: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
I really hate how ozo treated nengi last night,i cried too, ozo is not a real man,hes the type of man who allows everyone to have a say in a relationship.I hope nengi ignores him outside the house for real and everything should just go with the show.I hate men who takes revenge
Exactly....once a man stops being a fool, women will come and say "he's not a real man".

Continue.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2020
Memories bring back memories bring back y'all

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2020
fitzmayowa:

They don begin drag her because of the dress
They suppose drag her. Wtf did she wear like that?

Goodmorning love. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Aflix(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2020
teepha:
DQ fc also dressed up for the party but.......
This picture is a disgrace.....she be like witch

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2020
DrayZee:

Exactly....once a man stops being a fool, women will come and say "he's not a real man".

Continue.
how?he was just showing his affection for her and I didn't see anything foolish in his actions,not all ladies jump on such,some ladies will want friendship first before anything romantic,thats exactly what nengi wants but your ozo seems not to get that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrayZee: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
how?he was just showing his affection for her and I didn't see anything foolish in his actions,not all ladies jump on such,some ladies will want friendship first before anything romantic,thats exactly what nengi wants but your ozo seems not to get that
He came and the first thing he did was to talk to her. Then he proceeded to other housemates. She cried because she's used to his foolishness, but Baba is wiser now. Maybe she was expecting him to lick the glass while trying to get to her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2020
DrayZee:
Exactly....once a man stops being a fool, women will come and say "he's not a real man". Continue.
Exactly. Did you see the 2 karishikas hailing themselves while Neo was washing paiynts some nights ago? Dem dey even count the paiynts for am say he must not omit any. grin
That's their definition of a "real" man grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Brownsun:
my dear oo

I keep wondering what was going on with the bust part. If it was intentional and meant to be the style, or it’s a busty person that dashed the cloth at last minute.... I’m just confused here...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Attention to all Icons.

Please you are all needed to help pack those snippers and dangerous chemicals for proper storage away from hellites in anticipation of tonight's coronation.

Before someone will drink snipper and they will start spinning narratives and blaming us again

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2020
topboss1:

LAYCON WILL SOON GET HIMSELF DISQUALIFIED AND POSSIBLE SEXUAL ASSAULT MATTER IF HE IS NOT CAREFUL WITH NENGI.

HE MIGHT BE THINKING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE AND LAND HIMSELF IN WAHALA.

Ahahahahahha... So that is what you do?
Take advantage of vulnerable friends?
Look at laycon... Then look at yourself.
Good! You guys are world apart, with Laycon being a better man.
Now, die your narrative and cry me some real tears. Need a hot cup of coffee

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8112) (8113) (8114) (8115) (8116) (8117) (8118) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.