Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,891 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5140165 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
ArchAngeI:
wave your flag

Wave your flag

White looks good on you, very under a pimpp control good

And after laughing at his own lame jokes, he begins to utter unintelligible words.

Psychosis.

I don't want to be the one to declare you mad, even though the symptoms you show are unmistakeable.

Go to Yaba Left.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Munzy14:

She don ever help laycon's ministry for cold nights?..cheesy

She should face kidd..

las las small stature the make people talk to one anyhow..grin Let her go and call kidd unreliable na.

She no call am unreliable, na the guy talk "You think I'm unreliable"

She never talk to Laycon anyhow at any point.

I tire sef

Anyway, e good make Erica turn villain for some people too. Dem talk pass this one for Miracle.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Samueltemi337:
don't you do same thing to laycon here
laycon is in the house, me l'm in my house, that's the difference
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
superlicious:
Taa! she is just there.Nengi has blowblow (ballon)face. Mrs land and diamond and Erica is beautiful.

Nengi is the prettiest in that house, she doesn't have blowblow face, she has a round, soft calm face. Erica is okay too....... No comparison abeg.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Munzy14:

Amya u are good with observation, as u hinted this before this comment.

Jesu!!!

So before she for happy say her closest friend on the house no get her back??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
CallMeAthena:
From the pit of hell.People just de talk wetin de feel like for here.
Like say Na only Eric dey work out! cheesy

How many times he dey even do workout on his own just like Omashola last year, yet omashola no dey chop every minute of the day.

Glutton Na glutton abeg! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

And after laughing at his own lame jokes, he begins to utter unintelligible words.

Psychosis.

I don't want to be the one to declare you mad, even though the symptoms you show are unmistakeable.

Go to Yaba Left.
u can't understand that and you dey find battle grin

Take your cd elsewhere, efe is Tupac, Michael Jackson, beyonce and a million celine dion's if compared to you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amya Erica is not as innocent as we see. That comment she made about she and Nengi being the hottest gals in the house connotes a lot of things.she is also lazy.she thinks her beauty will take her places.I noticed she is also emotional.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
kendrick9:
With that physique,
He needs enough calories.
7up Na calories abi?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
I have been trying to open it open but e no gree
Did you subscribe?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CallMeAthena(f): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
I don't like Neo and Vee ship.Neo's been very quiet since.The look on Ka3na and Tolanibaj's face though cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dansuqi:

I agree.relationship drains the games of some housemates

Exactly just take a look at the first 3 to 4 days in the house he was very active

Now dude as gone downhill both in the house and outside here.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Froshloaded:

I was telling my cousin yesterday about his profession and she was amazed..

She was thinking he is a crusade leader grin
lol, probably his hair style which looks like that of pastors on a revival crusade banner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dansuqi:

Even laycon fine pass ozo
when last did you visit the covid19 isolation nearest to you?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Munzy14:

She don ever help laycon's ministry for cold nights?..cheesy

She should face kidd..

las las small stature the make people talk to one anyhow..grin Let her go and call kidd unreliable na.

In case you haven't noticed she's closer to Laycon than she is to Kidd.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hintona:

grin grin grin grin

Maybe we should ship Erica x Nenji

#Ericenji

Must y'all ship Erica with someone? Can't she stand on her own like Nengi? Make una leave Nengi out of your shipping biko, we don't want.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
CallMeAthena:
I don't like Neo and Vee ship.Neo's been very quiet since.The look on Ka3na and Tolanibaj's face though cheesy cheesy
UK citizenship on the line

His mother prayers will cancel this your request
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
ImaMmakara:

Nengi is the prettiest in that house, she doesn't have blowblow face, she has a round, soft calm face. Erica is okay too....... No comparison abeg.
Nengi is packaged in a way that appeals to Nigerians and she's definitely attractive but she's not the prettiest facially. I still think she's pretty, just that she has blow blow face and looks like a cabbage patch kid

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amya:

And she had to call Laycon unreliable all because of Donkey game. Are you really watching.

The person she's really mad at is kid, cos he's her bf in her head cheesy, just using being mad at laycon as cover.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
thatigboman:
when last did you visit the covid19 isolation nearest to you?
coronavirus na throat pain, its black plaque things we are talking here
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
ArchAngeI:
what did you notice, cause I want to know, the guy is a very smart turtle, he is not good, thats what I have seen but him and erica, have not really looked

I think he wants to Bleep on live tv to form bad guy, erica wouldn't agree, wants to use wathoni to do it then shift her and mess around more, kiddwaya will be hated later but for now I'm watching, supporting him now self

Kidd doesnt want to be serious with anyone. He avoids any serious conversation from Erica. He doesn't want to even give himself a chance to fall for Erica. I saw him for who he really was when he was under the influence on Saturday night. Guy is the ultimate flirt. If Erica does too much shakara, he'll move on to the next. He said it him it himself in front of all the HMs that if he likes a girl it's all to smash and move on. I doubt he's ever been in a real relationship even.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
superlicious:
Amya Erica is not as innocent as we see. That comment she made about she and Nengi being the hottest gals in the house connotes a lot of things.she is also lazy.she thinks her beauty will take her places.I noticed she is also emotional.

Have been following this thread, just had to comment...... I notice people hate on Nengi for doing nothing and try very hard to make excuses for Erica...... Am just laughing in Swahili let's sha watch n see what's going on.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
InSanety:

Around that 1AM time, so, early this morning
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAngeI: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
galaxyball:

Nengi is packaged in a way that appeals to Nigerians and she's definitely attractive but she's not the prettiest facially. I still think she's pretty, just that she has blow blow face and looks like a cabbage patch kid
lord God

Nengi should never hear that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
superlicious:
People may play it off as nothing serious but it revealed a kind of superiority complex. Even Nengi that is also confident about her looks did not bring others into it and say it that way

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
superlicious:
Taa! she is just there.Nengi has blowblow (ballon)face. Mrs land and diamond and Erica is beautiful.

Mrs Land and Diamond have round face too.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegiri: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dansuqi:

Even laycon fine pass ozo

Okay!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hintona(f): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Borussia1:
The both of u sef get eye?

You sef you get eye?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amya:

God forbid!!! grin grin grin I'm hottt o. I'm a babe! I'll never be caught dead with a wrapper
grin cheesy That wrapper is a huge turn-off.

You had to refute the imagination so quick! before they mistake u for one mama ike uwa gwuru...cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
mizz2posh:

The person she's really mad at is kid, cos he's her bf in her head cheesy, just using being mad at laycon as cover.

Not exactly. The reason for the pain is because Nengi had people falling over themselves to do hers for her. That's where the pain came from. Not even cause of Kidd. Since Nengi's minion TT volunteered for Nengi, she expected her own minion Laycon to the same and was sorely disappointed when he didn't. I like Laycon for not volunteering though.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
thatigboman:
they hate her and bully and degrade her per minute per minute. I pray she wins HOH tonight
Did you know praise was making fun of her diction
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Munzy14:

grin cheesy That wrapper is a huge turn-off.

You had to refute the imagination so quick! before they mistake u for one mama ike uwa gwuru...cheesy
Ha! I had to ooo! Sharp sharp!

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.