Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5149744 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8389) (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2020
Ahh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:
They said Erica hasn't bagged an endorsement deal since she was disqualified....but their fave is yet to get an offer!
kwa kea kwa kea kwa kwa

I'm sure you know they are still doing media rounds and Interviews

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Kleenatics:

Ahh
That's what happens to those of them that go into the house with no visible talent and fail to sell themselves to the audience.
They think once they come out, they automatically become celebs.
Look at this yr.
Of all the artistes this yr only Laycon and vee sold themselves the most with their tasks and all. No wonder his Ep already had millions of streams while still in the house. Plus being played in parties home and abroad. Played on MTV base and all.
In acting, only Prince, Tochi, kidd, Trikytee (director) sold themselves to the audience. Don't be surprised if they are featured on a blockbuster movie soon.
In presenting Vee sold herself well to the audience.
In sports, Ozo sold himself well.
In hosting, trikytee sold himself.
Nengi also talked about her shoe brand
Tolanibaj also sold her A and R work.

The rest of them just came and left, thinking BBN will make them long lasting celebs. It will shock them. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

That's what happens to those of them that go into the house with no visible talent and fail to sell themselves to the audience.
They think once they come out, they automatically become celebs.
Look at this yr.
Of all the artistes this yr only Laycon and vee sold themselves the most with their tasks and all. No wonder his Ep already had millions of streams while still in the house. Plus being played in parties home and abroad. Played on MTV base and all.
In acting, only Prince, Tochi, kidd, Trikytee (director) sold themselves to the audience. Don't be surprised if they are featured on a blockbuster movie soon.
In presenting Vee sold herself well to the audience.
In sports, Ozo sold himself well.
In hosting, trikytee sold himself.
Nengi also talked about her shoe brand
Tolanibaj also sold her A and R work.

The rest of them just came and left, thinking BBN will make them long lasting celebs. It will shock them. grin

Brighto has gotten a movie role already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
kwa kwa kwa kwa
It can pain!
Your fave should have at least 5 major endorsement deals...abi no be winner again?
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2020
Simran94:
I'm sure you know they are still doing media rounds and Interviews
Yimu!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2020
The pressure from fans won't help these housemates. Let's be sincere o. I'm not excluding any of the housemates, especially those that have made themselves victims to societal pressure.

Tolanibaj has blocked Vee on Instagram. Some are uploading photos of rented cars and limo, to impress who?

There's a news going round now that Ka3na rented a 300k wig and refused to return it. The brand has called her out. Someone sent a gift item to Kaisha and expected her to acknowledge the gift on social media. Baby girl hasn't even opened it let alone use the gift before the brand called her out and told her to return the gift. You called something a gift and expected an instant acknowledgement on her IG page? Na by force??

Some are putting pressure on Nengi and Ozo, for some it is Erica and Kiddwaya. Right now, Dorathy fans are low key begging Prince to date abi marry their favourite. They don't care whether Prince love girls like Dora but because of their personal stup!dity and need for a bragging right, they won't let these guys live their lives.

Same way Erica's fans expect Kidd to marry their favourite.

The pressure is just too much. Prince has set himself up and will do anything to maintain the best dressed housemate status.

I'm a Laycon's fan, but I won't expect too much from him, at least, at this stage. I don't expect to see him in an expensive car, I don't expect him to fly a private jet. He doesn't need that right now. I don't even expect him to go into any relationship at this stage. I'm not expecting any strange endorsement. Endorsements won't pay the bills.

All I pray for is that his talent blossoms; release good and quality music's and excel in his music business. This is the message we should spread as ICONS. Let's hype our boy, speak good of him...upload and spread his music like I always do. I'm even trying to get the mods to take one of his "never heard songs" to the front-page. That's the spirit. That's all he needs. Of course, we also have to defend him against evil plotters and trolls.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Threebear:

Yes Neo passed Ozo once but guess who never passed Ozo not even once the hundred times they were up ?
Pigwaya grin

Ozo beat the fat bloated useless excuse of a human being every single time they were up and garnished it by kicking him out finally . grin

Whether you like to admit it or not ...Ozo was the second strongest male and would have been top 5 if the insecure pig and princess didn't gang up against him .

Yes , Ozo has less followers than Pigwaya on Instagram but guess who has more engagements .

Check their latest posts on Instagram and compare the number of likes and comments .

Anyone can buy chinese bots to follow them but guess what ...likes , reach and engagements don't lie.

Tell Pigwaya to stop faking his lifestyle and go and get a real Job .
Ozo is from a very rich home , his parents own more than six private hospitals both in Nigeria and overseas .

Kiddwaya is one of the hundred children of his father.
Terry Waya is not married to Pigwaya's mother ...fact.
People close to Kiddwaya have confirmed he's a broke ass . grin

The only thing his dad did for him was to send him abroad .
Terry Waya doesn't give a damn about Pigwaya .
He has 99 other children from other women to look after .

If Elites had any iota of sense , they'll protect Erica from that scam .

The moment he gets his hands on that money , it's goodbye grin

Everyone knows Pigwaya is a scam .
He's used his connection with rich men's kids to scam women all because his dad was a political love-vendor during Abacha's regime .

He has no dime except the little money his father gave him to start an agriculture business that failed .
Let him stop scamming you people because I have his gist . grin

Ozo will never be a shameless clout chaser that turned bodyguard to a boy he's older than just because he won 30 million naira . grin

Holding bottle water like a driver till he was kicked out from the group picture like the nothing he is .

Leave Ozo alone .
Ozo didn't rate Kiddwaya inside the house and still doesn't rate the obese fool outside the house .

Ozo will never borrow a designers cloth and hire a limo just to impress ephemeral fans that will abandon him next year .

He has confidence in himself and that's why he'll be in our faces for a very long time to come .

I'm loving how Ozo has formed a clique with sensible people that have purpose in life not people that sell fake life to impress their gullible followers. grin

What exactly has Kidd done since he left the house?
Absolutely nothing .
One day he's a hotlier another day he's a chef while kid girlfriend keeps begging from all and sundry .

What a power couple .

Leave Ozo alone .

Ozo is not your problem in life.
grin grin grin grin
3bear mapami nah

This is to much for dat dickhead to hold inside dat his fish brain nah,see d bumbass resonse he gave to dis your emphatic
Dissection of the filthy thing he called fave sef.

I'm still laughing........

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2020
Kleenatics:
The pressure from fans won't help these housemates. Let's be sincere o. I'm not excluding any of the housemates, especially those that have made themselves victims to societal pressure.

Tolanibaj has blocked Vee on Instagram. Some are uploading photos of rented cars and limo, to impress who?

There's a news going round now that Ka3na rented a 300k wig and refused to return it. The brand has called her out. Someone sent a gift item to Kaisha and expected her to acknowledge the gift on social media. Baby girl hasn't even opened it let alone use the gift before the brand called her out and told her to return the gift. You called something a gift and expected an instant acknowledgement on her IG page? Na by force??

Some are putting pressure on Nengi and Ozo, for some it is Erica and Kiddwaya. Right now, Dorathy fans are low key begging Prince to date abi marry their favourite. They don't care whether Prince love girls like Dora but because of their personal stup!dity and need for a bragging right, they won't let these guys live their lives.

The pressure is just too much. Prince has set himself up and will do anything to maintain the best dressed housemate status.

I'm a Laycon's fan, but I won't expect too much from him, at least, at this stage. I don't expect to see him in an expensive car, I don't expect him to fly a private jet. He doesn't need that right now. I don't even expect him to go into any relationship at this stage. I'm not expecting any strange endorsement. Endorsements won't pay the bills.

All I pray for is that his talent blossoms; release good and quality music's and excel in his music business. This is the message we should spread as ICONS. Let's hype our boy, speak good of him...upload and spread his music like I always do. I'm even trying to get the mods to take one of his "never heard songs" to the front-page. That's the spirit. That's all he needs. Of course, we also have to defend him against evil plotters and trolls.

That was funny grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2020
kwa kwa kwa kwa
I asked a simple question and bulbians started foaming in their mouths!
kwa kwa kwa kee
pressure kee you dia!
Where was this epistle when Erica was trolled by your fellow bulbians for got getting an endorsement few weeks after her disqualification?
Some idiots swore she'd never get an endorsement and compared her to lilo and wathoni...where was the energy tho?
Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:
kwa kwa kwa kwa
I asked a simple question and bulbians started foaming in their mouths!
kwa kwa kwa kee
pressure kee you dia!
Where was this epistle when Erica was trolled by your fellow bulbians for got getting an endorsement few weeks after her disqualification?
Hypocrites!
You dey mind that one

A whole one week and no endorsement deal for their winner
Shame shame shame....Mercy's case no be like this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2020
The way she switched from 0-100 after seeing Ozo's comment ehn......

She hd to check very well if she was seeing clearly cheesy

https://twitter.com/i/status/1312841342632984577

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2020
"Millions of stream"
On which platform abeg
How many millions precisely?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Kleenatics:

I'm a Laycon's fan, but I won't expect too much from him, at least, at this stage. I don't expect to see him in an expensive car, I don't expect him to fly a private jet. He doesn't need that right now. I don't even expect him to go into any relationship at this stage. I'm not expecting any strange endorsement. Endorsements won't pay the bills. All I pray for is that his talent blossoms; release good and quality music's and excel in his music business.

As in the pressure is too much.

For relationships:
Prince has been setting himself up since he's been inside the house. I said it here one time that prince used Tbaj to get over Nengi after she rejected his advances. We saw how he was for 2 days straight, so exhausted and was overthinking. He forced himself on Tbaj, a ship "Pribaj" was formed while he was in the house. Now, after Tbaj left he became besties with dorathy and another ship was formed again "Prido". Now that he is out, instead of him to quiet down the talk on the Prido ship, he kept following dorathy from one event to another and the beach and posting it on his IG, now alot of this Prido ship are now saying they are waiting for Wedding bells.

Kidd and Erica did theirs in the house, a ship was formed for them Kiddrica. When they both came out, they continued with postings pictures of themselves at parties, dinners and private planes together. To even make matters worse, his mom said she is in support of Kiddrica and ever since Kiddrica shippers have been planning wedding date everywhere. And yet Kidd will be posting"If it is not from my mouth, then it's not real"...

For Ozo and Nengi, they started their Closeness in the house even though they said they were just besties people still formed ship for them "Ozone".
One thing I love about how Ozo and Nengi handled their "relationship" is that they didn't continue it on Social media. A lot of Ozone shippers have been having "Heart attack" saying they have not been seeing pictures of Nengi and Ozo together at events and all... This is suspense, if Ozo and Nengi continue like this... Whatever the outcome of their relationship (whether they date or remain friends), nobody would be surprised again because they didn't give them anything to feed on. Even though they just can't hide themselves at parties, they would still be seen together at some point with paparazzi's everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Kleenatics:

Only if everyone thinks like you

The pressure from the housemates is one thing
How the housemates handle and react is another

I trust laycon and Ozo
Ozo stood his stand and made a comment that silenced his critics during his interview with Ebuka
Now he's soaring above all the criticisms

Laycon and Ozo have sense, they will achieve what they wanna achieve
They both have a solid plan on what to do outside the house
Ozo is still on his sport development thing
Laycon his music
Peson wey after several media interviews still go studio that night grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
I know some f00ls will come out as always from their covens. Awon witches and wizards.

We were on this same platform when you little witches were uploading rented crowd, rented limo, rented gown to impress your f00lish selves.

The thread as you can see isn't directed at craz.y fans cos that's what you want to do with your lives; dwell on fickle things, hype beauty, rented properties, like we care.

You f00ls are on the same table of stupidity I highlighted as you senseless lots won't stop hyping things that don't exist because of your selfish need for validation. Who cares about Kiddrica if not the senseless fans who wedded these two in their heads??

If you f00ls have an iota of sense, shame or both, you will realize I only call you out when you fail to take your medication. Who laughs like "Kwa Kwa Kwa" if not a ma.d woman who refused meds??

My utmost priority here is to promote Laycon and his TALENT. Music artistes have more to live for than waiting for endorsements or sharing GoFundMe accounts.

Know this and know peace. 1000 pictures of endorsements and photoshopped makeup glam pictures won't move me. Same way screenshots of your millions made from begging won't move me. A beggar is a beggar. A thief is a thief. No such thing as a rich better or a rich thief. A beggar is a beggar!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Nilknarf:
You dey mind that one
A whole one week and no endorsement deal for their winner Shame shame shame....Mercy's case no be like this
kwa kea kea kea kwa They can deceive themselves,not me!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Nilknarf:
"Millions of stream" On which platform abeg How many millions precisely?
Audio!!!! Na Efe 2.0!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2020
kwa kwa kwa kwa After several interviews, dem enter studio go remix another person hit!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2020
the last time i checked it was 7million and its before he even left the house.
i dont have to chck.
7million on all platform.
Seems you have been arguing blindly.
you know nothing about how far laycon has gone from your statements this days
and you display too much ignorance
the best is just to ignore you because you are so blinded by hatred never to see how successful laycon has become.
All he needs to do is just to keep on releasing more good music.
he already has engagements with top musicians around africa.
I am sure you will argue about it.
but no need to.'
next time when shading get your facts straight
he has gotten what he said he wanted to achieve by going into the house.
he got more than it now.
when i mean more than it, he already did.
and he is lucky to have good management team and a nice record label
Nilknarf:
"Millions of stream"
On which platform abeg

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Kleenatics:

The pressure is just too much. Prince has set himself up will do anything to maintain the best dressed housemate status.

This make me laugh

They will be fine las Las, celebrity status is not easy, too much is expected from them

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
MOFOS

6MILLION STREAMS ON AUDIOMACK

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2020
which means it is more than 10million on all platforms
because that time on audio mack it was around 2million
Froshloaded:
MOFOS

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
youngpresidooo:
which means it is more than 10million on all platforms
because that time on audio mack it was around 2million
Leave those bastards

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2020
yimu!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2020
In the Benninging grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Froshloaded:
MOFOS

Plus a verified page!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Simran94:
In the Benninging grin
Nengi nengz!!!

Can ninjas trend NengiXPayporte already?

They don't know, when I said brands were waiting for Nengi. They thought I was joking and hating on their wh.ore.
Now see life, their wh.ore is still begging around while Nengi already bagging deals in just a week.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2020
Tatiana4u:
yimu!

Tatiana, sweetie.

How can you not like Laycon? Honestly, how can there be someone who doesn't like Laycon?

I rebuke that spirit of bitterness and toxicity that has possessed you. That same spirit that possessed Erica. I rebuke it! Get out, you vile spirit!!!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2020
see shading
strong, wise and discipline
if you know you know
Simran94:
In the Benninging grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2020
Nilknarf:
"Millions of stream"
On which platform abeg
Over 7 million streams across all digital music platforms(audiomack, boomplay, iTunes,Spotify etc)
Rest hun....

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2020
on boomplay

See how many streams

more than 7million now bastards

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8389) (8390) (8391) (8392) (8393) (8394) (8395) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.