Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,566 members, 7,965,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:50 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5329986 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) (8445) (8446) (8447) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AmosAkins: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2020
wink All this Shalaye is unnecessary
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2020
yunafa:
absolute fact.

Anybody that thinks if Prince wanted Wathoni, Tbaj would've stop him, clearly didn't follow the show judiciously. Prince no send any of them even Ozo when he was opening up about his feelings for Nengi. Tbaj was clearly the one forcing herself on him and wailing when he doesn't give her attention. Prince begging Tbaj to date him in the house? How? When? It never happened.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2020
Nilknarf:

Why did you laugh? grin grin grin
My place too far from that place..I no sure jare

I would have loved to go sha...to protest against those bastards called SARS and to see Queen T also kiss kiss
Why I no go laugh?grin
I just dey imagine how u go take run wen police go pursue all of una.
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Abeg,no go o grin
Tacha and Runtown go dey safe but I no sure of others...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by simplyshade: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2020
So this thread still dey�. Chai!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2020
Tacha and Froshload are the biggest mistake to ever happen this morning..!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Zoroaster:
That LovePeddler look this fresh nigga finish call am ugly.. Chai..
Grace is laycon.
Give your sister or mother to laycon and stop wailing!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Laycon go call tire for that N5m. Contractors don run finish for Ogun State
kwa kw kwa kwa kwa
Even mud house sef,in no go see!
Even 5k dem no go give am!
lmao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Prince the real MVP after my Honorable Ambassador cool tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beorn:

It's so so sad that petty rivalry from fans of HMs has made some people irredeemable foolish.

If Prince was Laycon, he wouldn't have made that statement. Laycon spoke against SARS brutality and he didn't tag it as seeking relevancy, but Prince who decided to risk being arrested to join the millions of Nigerians who have condemned SARS brutality is tagged as seeking relevance.

Prince's only crime is coz of his friendship with the HMs he doesn't like. If Prince was closely affiliated to the top 5, he wouldn't have had a problem with it. The kind of bitterness this show breeds in people is at an all-time high. SMH.
God bless you for this comment!
If Laycon had joined the #EndSars protest,they would have called him a hero but because its prince,he's a clout chaser!
Kidd was the first person to reveal their evil intentions but bulbians called him a noise maker.
At first it was Erica,now prince....just for associating with someone that they hate so much(Erica).

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Why I no go laugh?grin
I just dey imagine how u go take run wen police go pursue all of una.
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Abeg,no go o grin
Tacha and Runtown go dey safe but I no sure of others...
Kwakwakwakwa grin grin grin
My belle oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beorn:

The emboldened shows either you didn't watch the show fully, or your post was crafitly worded to disseminate and propagandate falsehood. Prince was literally begging who? The same Tbaj that got mad at him for not giving her attention on his birthday and was complaining bitterly to BrightO? The same Tbaj that cried in the hammock coz of him? The same Tbaj that was always complaining that Prince doesn't give her attention? Prince tried to move to Wathoni? You think Wathoni who really fancied him would've have turned him down if he had gone for her?

You definitely watched BB Tanzania or this is coming from a point of hate as you're a Royal Ninja. I'd wager on both.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beorn:

It's so so sad that petty rivalry from fans of HMs has made some people irredeemable foolish.

If Prince was Laycon, he wouldn't have made that statement. Laycon spoke against SARS brutality and he didn't tag it as seeking relevancy, but Prince who decided to risk being arrested to join the millions of Nigerians who have condemned SARS brutality is tagged as seeking relevance.

Prince's only crime is coz of his friendship with the HMs he doesn't like. If Prince was closely affiliated to the top 5, he wouldn't have had a problem with it. The kind of bitterness this show breeds in people is at an all-time high. SMH.
What is Froahloaded's business with Laycon...why can't you pass your message without including Laycon....if someone says something about Erica or Kidd,you will come here writing Epistles but if it is Laycon,we don't see your green light...insult Froshloaded,don't add Laycon to whatever you have against him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

God bless you for this comment!
If Laycon had joined the #EndSars protest,they would have called him a hero but because its prince,he's a clout chaser!
Kidd was the first person to reveal their evil intentions but bulbians called him a noise maker.
At first it was Erica,now prince....just for associating with someone that they hate so much(Erica).
Froshloaded has turned to they?...you didn't see other Icons telling him what he said was wrong...Prince is doing his best for the youths....don't add Laycon...face Froshloaded

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Don't mind them.

Kim Oprah, Esther, Ka3na etc are way more prettier,she has a great smile tho,I no fit lie dat one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Baby G!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Erica giddem!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Erica giddem!!!!
Tried to hide the burnt knuckles but it's still obvious. She should meet Bobby for lessons

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bibidear:

Froshloaded has turned to they?...you didn't see other Icons telling him what he said was wrong...Prince is doing his best for the youths....don't add Laycon...face Froshloaded
Not just Froshloaded but bulbians!
I wont attack him personally because he only echoed the thoughts of other bulbians who hate anyone associated with Erica!
Why wont I add laycon?
Is he not the main reason why they carry so much hate inside of them?
They don't fool me one bit because they are all hypocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:

Tried to hide the burnt knuckles but it's still obvious. She should meet Bobby for lessons
Her knuckles are more relevant than you can ever be...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bibidear:

What is Froahloaded's business with Laycon...why can't you pass your message without including Laycon....if someone says something about Erica or Kidd,you will come here writing Epistles but if it is Laycon,we don't see your green light...insult Froshloaded,don't add Laycon to whatever you have against him.
they ignored the icons that called out froshloaded, but decided to tag laycon with an opinion that has nothing to do with him..

btw, prince na very cool guy, and what he did this morning with fallz and the rest was a great gesture. icons have no problem with prince, we always hail him on i.g sef, he and laycon are very cool, he is laycon biggest fan among housemates when it comes to music, please don't make one person's opinion a laycon or icon thing, when you obviously dont see a consistent pattern, but a random opinion.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I wont attack him personally because he only echoed the thoughts of other bulbians who hate anyone associated with Erica!
Why wont I add laycon?
Aside frosh,who else attacked prince....but Laycon doesn't have any beef with Prince...he is always on Laycon's page to congratulate him... please there is no issue between them...he relates with Erica,same way he relates with Laycon...so please rest

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dannyxy:
they ignored the icons that called out froshloaded, but decided to tag laycon with an opinion that has nothing to do with him..

btw, prince na very cool guy, and what he did this morning with fallz and the rest was a great gesture. icons have no problem with prince, we always hail him on i.g sef, he and laycon are very cool, he is laycon biggest fan among housemates when it comes to music, please don't make one person's opinion a laycon or icon thing, when obviously dont see a consistent pattern, but a random opinion.
Seriously,I see no issue between them...he sings and dances to Laycon's songs...just tryna put up an imaginary beef between them ...it's not possible....Yes,prince is a great guy to Laycon,even when they were in the house....I see no issues between them....

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nilknarf:
Thanks bro

Meanwhile,my people been dey talk say I resemble Ozo one kain grin
LOL

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Why wont I add laycon?
You will just be posting nonsense.

How many icons condemned prince for participating in protest?

Were you blind when icons were condemning frosh for making such statement?
Stop creating an imaginary beef that doesn't exist between those young men. Prince remains laycon's number 1 fan when it comes to music this season.

"He's the reason they carry so much hate in them"
This shows your hypocrisy stinks. Laycon has told icons times without number to preach love and light. But you toxic hellites are the reason for the hate towards you.

Why fan base create a group for reporting other housemates ig accounts all because your fave lied she was shadow banned?
Which fanbase sent death threats to wathoni and vee?
Which fan base planned to throw raw eggs at vee ?

Rest and focus on whorica.

No let laycon matter kill you!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beorn:

Lol. Sis, what Tbaj did that night was forming. Tbaj was in the garden with all the HMs and through out that day, Prince didn't give her attention and to make matter worse, Prince prepared indomie for him and Nengi but Nengi ended up not eating it and he called Tolani and she refused to eat. That was the main thing that pissed her off that day.

When Prince noticed her sad face, he decided to clarify issue. Wathoni wasn't even the HM Tbaj was jealous of, it was Nengi. And Prince wasn't begging her and saying he loved her that night. It's not true. Prince was trying to pacify her and explain the indomie incident for her. When Wathoni issue was raised, Prince told Tbaj that he used to hangout with Nengi and Wathoni in the first week and they'd stay up late at night and that's how they all got close. That there's nothing between him and Wathoni. It was basically Nengi, Wathoni name came up coz Tbaj being jealous, wanted to make sure Prince didn't have anything with Wathoni, or if he did, so she can move on.

Whenever you see Prince apologizing to Tbaj, it's coz Tbaj was sad coz of lack of attention from him and he would do that to PLACATE her. More like not make her feel bad. Anybody that says that Prince was tripping for Tbaj and begging her to date him didn't watch the show. Simple!!

Not to discount everything uve said but Wathoni was Prince second choice. He admitted it himself to the guys before the entanglement with Tbaj ( Trickytee and someone else - cant remember who). I remember this clearly cos it was the night he annoyed me by going to interrupt Nengi's conversation with Ozo and asked her to follow him

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is Nengi in Abuja.

What's going on with those 2 and why are they being sneaky?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kw kwa kwa kwa
Even mud house sef,in no go see!
Even 5k dem no go give am!
lmao!

They them call am ambassador. Ambassador wey no pass house of assembly is that one an ambassador

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Frosh Na wa for you o grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
User09:
Is Nengi in Abuja.

What's going on with those 2 and why are they being sneaky?
Yeah she is in Abuja, I think she came there for the management deal or something like that.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Why wont I add laycon?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bibidear:

Aside frosh,who else attacked prince....but Laycon doesn't have any beef with Prince...he is always on Laycon's page to congratulate him... please there is no issue between them...he relates with Erica,same way he relates with Laycon...so please rest

That girl is insa.ne. No iCON is beefing Prince because of Laycon.

The only issue I have with Prince is joining issues with the shadow ban crew because they all have one common enemy in their heads which is Nengi.

Erica and Prince will become best of friends if they need to beef Nengi

But Prince won't join issues with Erica because of Laycon.

We know as e dey go.

Those talking about shadow ban have common perception in their heads.

For Kiddwaya - Nengi and Laycon's fans
In Erica's head - Nengi and Laycon's fans
In Prince's head - Nengi's fans

Dorathy the miss camera and pretender will do anything for Erica and Prince.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8441) (8442) (8443) (8444) (8445) (8446) (8447) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.