Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,147 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5149701 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8488) (8489) (8490) (8491) (8492) (8493) (8494) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Just because you are not doing it doesn't mean someone else from your fanbase isn't. And cluelessness, and vileness in addition to stupidity runs in your own fanbase. It's a known fact.
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

That's exactly what you're doing.

No, you don't know shit, which isn't a shock because cluelessness runs in your fanbase. I've seen so many WhatsApp group leaks from bulbians and not for one moment did I ever address them. They're baseless, anyone can come up with VNs and drafted chats, common sense would tell you that.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Oh so everyone here has a subjective view.

I thought one your friends claimed to be neutral and one Mod claimed to be unbiased while insulting icons to the praise of your fellow Elites.

Interesting!

Which of the friends? Were you talking about my friends or me when you went on your objectivity talk, something you clearly don't practice?

Which mod?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nonsense, dont mind the ediots that only troll based on assumptions. Never facts
Dannyxy:
I remember how laycon was begging the interviewer to please keep talking about SARS, and leave other topics, I remember the video of how he was begging he commissioner to please intervene.. You could see the sincerity...

Mumu say laycon no talk... Say you no get data to watch videos on twitter, or your fave no get access to police commissioner...

KO kanye men grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I've been exchanging words with an arindin? Aiye mi, temi bami! embarassed embarassed

E shock you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Demnan:
Just because you are not doing it doesn't mean someone else from your fanbase isn't. And cluelessness, and vileness in addition to stupidity runs in your own fanbase. It's a known fact.

You referred to me, not to someone else in my fanbase. Don't spin narratives now...

My fanbase isn't the one running with a blatant lie.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fayar:

E shock you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E shock me. Na insult be that? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

That's the hawk effect cheesy cheesy cheesy

U don too daze am ....she come dey talk rubbish cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na only u run am grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Laycon has the balls to change his username to support the endsars..

Has your fave done same...

Awon ment patient

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ozo currently live on NCBN 106.7 lending his voice to the #EndSARS trend.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, I have a better life, which is why I pity that you still work your ass out for minimum wage grin

You ought to be tired today too na.

When I had your type of job (with a better pay, of course), Sunday was the only day I had for some leisure time.

Minimum or not, a dedicated human will work their arse off to yield positive result. I hope whatever work you're doing is your personal job sha, don't ruin another person with your laziness.

I should be tired when all I've done is eat, drink and tweet #Endsars, is your brain tired or something?

I don't know the sufferhead slave workers you worked with, that isn't my case biko.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Demnan:
He didnt? Really, he didnt? And do you expect him to back out of a commitment to hundreds of people at the last minute. Did you even watch the interview he had with the CP?
I see no evil,I hear no evil
To hell with him and his interview,I don't give a fvck about him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I've been exchanging words with an arindin? Aiye mi, temi bami! embarassed embarassed
eyah sorry, maybe they will use Erica as a covid 19 vaccine so she can cure you, at least she will be useful for one's in her life shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Which of the friends? Were you talking about my friends or me when you went on your objectivity talk, something you clearly don't practice?

Which mod?
I have favourites and I have consistently mentioned their names but I have consistently called out my favourites when need be. I have also called my fellow stans that we share favourites when I see an offensive comment.

Yes, I was never neutral but I have always tried to offer a balance perspective.

@ your neutral friends cheesy

Check some of the neutral friends you tagged while signing out after the show that are" neutrals" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fayar:

That's the hawk effect cheesy cheesy cheesy

U don too daze am ....she come dey talk rubbish cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na only u run am grin

God should epp us hill am oooo. Haaaaa!!! Covid19 infected pussy. Olodo lomo yen mehnnnncheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

e enter you wella, I hope you never kill that your cousin wer be icon

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

God should epp us hill am oooo. Haaaaa!!! Covid19 infected pussy. Olodo lomo yen mehnnnncheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Heavy Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Everything ends online for their fave....I'm not shocked tho I expected nothing less from that useless being

Kudos to those that went out to lend their voice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
One thing about hellites, you can easily use them to catch cruise. They are so dumb like Erica cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I have favourites and I have consistently mentioned their names but I have consistently called out my favourites when need be. I have also called my fellow stans that we share favourites when I see an offensive comment.

Yes, I was never neutral but I have always tried to offer a balance perspective.

@ your neutral friends cheesy

Check some of the neutral friends you tagged while signing out after the show that are" neutrals" cheesy

I didn't ask for this epistle, I see your posts and I know what I read. You've hailed Chibabe on here, you've no right whatsoever to speak of objectivity. So, rest!

None of them was neutral during the show. Most were elites, some were Wayagangs and one was a bulbian.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fayar:

Heavy Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

O ni weight. Make NCDC come carry her. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nilknarf:
Everything ends online for their fave....I'm not shocked tho I expected nothing less from that useless being

Asin...online protests have been going on for years ..
nothing changed ...Endsars> Endsars..

This ongoing protest is the real deal....it shows intent

Big ups to those that went out cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hellites today is world mental health day grin cheesy No wonder the deranged modafuker was disturbing social media with her madness grin cheesy begibegi Gofundme 2.0 loading

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Your fave can never measure up

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Begi Begi Rice ... cheesy cheesy

Fighty fighty for meat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamlight01: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nilknarf:

Don’t expect anything anymore so you would not be disappointed except you are scared he will be everything you hoped he will never be.

People filter their eyes and ears. They choose to see and hear what they want to all in the guise of support to a particular person.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
This thread has a way of turning the most pure of hearts into dark, vile trolls sha. Kudos to the unwavering individuals who have not been influenced by the bile spilled here everyday.

Love and light always.

#endsars

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Iamlight01:

Don’t expect anything anymore so you would not be disappointed except you are scared he will be everything you hoped he will never be.

People filter their eyes and ears. They choose to see and hear what they want to all in the guise of support to a particular person.
I expected nothing less than that because I know his just as worthless as he is...

This sermon you wrote preach it to those hyping Nengi to spite Erica and those constantly shading her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
EmmyCC:

Nice one from Erica. If all the HMs will learn that it's not all about taking and taking sometimes you give back. Prince protested on Thursday Erica gave out food today God bless them. For Baby G may God replenish her pocket in a million fold .
Amen o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Drew13:
e enter you wella, I hope you never kill that your cousin wer be icon

E dey discuss with baba God right now. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=KIDDRICAsHAWK post=94804658][/quote] Their fave is suffering from an Incurable disease...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Damsel Nengi signed management deal, them they rush her home and abroad, keep winning girl

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8488) (8489) (8490) (8491) (8492) (8493) (8494) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.