Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,200 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5150491 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2020
safarigirl:

Thank God I cannot relate to him.

Anybody I see like that, I just assume they are yahoo boys, probably why they are calling him a G-boy.

I imagine hundreds of yahoo boys, masquerading as musicians would connect with him.

As well as, the less physically endowed, according to your postulations.
You know we can't be sure of his personality yet until he opens up. People are only assuming, he might just be different from what people think.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2020
I'm just laughing at all these boys forming Laycon till I die. Let him not appeal to girls first, he will not go far.

Boys dey vote? grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2020
undecidedThis man trickyT, gosh.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2020
safarigirl:

I really hope Tochi can go as soon as possible. He and that BrightO fellow will not be missed.

You're here!!!
Finally, I have signed in officially.
Tochi can't stay long, there's this Bayelsa guy I'm not feeling. I prefer NEO than Tri*****"
Neo was still able to command them, basically, the majority of the HMs are not giving each other respect, everyone want to be seen.
Only Laycon, Nenji, Kaisha, Kenyan lady are observing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes cross river not calabar
oga what's really your problem ??
Carry this bullsh!t to politics section... This is just day 1, and everything has turned target for your tribalism..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2020
From my observations about this big brother, your strategy can just be In disarray due to how overwhelming some housemates are.

All of them were promising us drama, now they can't even talk.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:
I'm just laughing at all these boys forming Laycon till I die. Let him not appeal to girls first, he will not go far.

Lol go twitter. Na girls dey shout Laycon pass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:

Truth of the matter, so many girls would vote laycon.
The most painful thing is laycon might no be up for eviction all the time, his downfall could be the male housemate ready to put him on the chopping board.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Dannyxy:
many people you can call good looking and wealthy are already liking the laycon, in this Abuja wey me and you dey.. So safari girl, e get something dey call grace oh.. It has different faces, them no dey follow am drag, it doesn't know beauty or six packs, it just singles out, who it feels like...
Grace

This reminds me so much of Efe, very similar words.

However, his boys are in his campaign team, or, who do you think they leave their social media to? Are you running it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Picking a FAV now is useless though, wait till like two weeks, then you go see their real personality.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:
From my observations about this big brother, your strategy can just be In disarray due to how overwhelming some housemates are.

All of them were promising us drama, now they can't even talk.
Honestly!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2020
ChristoBam:

Twitter wey I dey abi another Twitter?

Na wa o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2020
aroundnaija:
They keep shouting he looks poor, playing the poverty card, lacks confidence, acting like someone with low self esteem but yet the n*gga never tell us any poverty story grin

thank u....it is even the naysayers that are emphasizing pity, poverty ....has any one that is liking the guy said they r doing so cos he is poor? it's their early shooting down that will even drive his popularity...

the guys chilled nature which opposes his looks of being someone that will be all over the place is why he is being noticed.....its obvious he is observing ....and pple r just noticing him.....

I dont y it's getting on anyone's nerve....no be boobs dorothy take dey trend. ..?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Let see how it goes till Wednesday cool
One thing is certain my first three favourite in big brother naija at least one always get to the final while the other two battle it oUt in the SEMIs
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Gbegiri:

She should not play Mercy's game o.. Any Mercy or Tacha game players will be evicted ASAP..

But I like her already. She dey enter my eyes Wella. grin

True, Nigerians want different flavours each season

Efe poverty strategy
Miracle gentle lover boy strategy
Mercy baddest chick strategy

Someone has to bring something new to stand a chance

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Eleniyan15:

You're here!!!
Finally, I have signed in officially.
Tochi can't stay long, there's this Bayelsa guy I'm not feeling. I prefer NEO than Tri*****"
Neo was still able to command them, basically, the majority of the HMs are not giving each other respect, everyone want to be seen.
Only Laycon, Nenji, Kaisha, Kenyan lady are observing.

Which Bayelsa guy? Is there any Bayelsa guy in the house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2020
mtcheeeew same kind of people every year. Show is getting boring, can't even relate to anyone.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:

Don't be too sure. A good no of ladies are already on his case on tweetville. Laycon, Nengi & Dorathy seem to be the most popular HMs atm.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Should: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Twoclans:
This season sha cry

For the first time in my big brother history I don't understand myself.I cant connect,I cant pick a winner,i am not passionate about any housemate,I don't know what I want from a winner this season. I am just blanck.

maybe you just need that mountain of a man, with balls made of steel, to treat you exactly how Beorn treats Blackhawk..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2020
scondy:

thank u....it is even the naysayers that are emphasizing pity, poverty ....has any one that is liking the guy said they r doing so cos he is poor? it's their early shooting down that will even drive his popularity...

the guys chilled nature which opposes his looks of being someone that will be all over the place is why he is being noticed.....its obvious he is observing ....and pple r just noticing him.....

I dont y it's getting on anyone's nerve....no be boobs dorothy take dey trend. ..?

See person with better oil for head, chai this your write up is doing me something for body sha cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2020
safarigirl:

Grace

This reminds me so much of Efe, very similar words.

However, his boys are in his campaign team, or, who do you think they leave their social media to? Are you running it?
and efe won... And you probably didn't like it, some people didn't like miracle winning, heck I was disgusted mercy won, but grace no give two ff's about anybody feelings... So leave them to Stan in peace biko.. I like watching the guy too for now... I don't know him, and I am not a Marlian by any stretch...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2020
safarigirl:

Which Bayelsa guy? Is there any Bayelsa guy in the house?
The guy with the handkerchief on his head
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2020
ChristoBam:

Which Twitter? It is mostly guys. It's majorly male Twitter influencers that are doing the pushing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2020
carammel:

You know we can't be sure of his personality yet until he opens up. People are only assuming, he might just be different from what people think.
yeah exactly
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 12:58am On Jul 20, 2020
scondy:

You're wise sister

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Dannyxy:
Picking a FAV now is useless though, wait till like two weeks, then you go see their real personality.

Exactly!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Lucy has been trending at #1 on Twitter for the last two or so hours.

Nobody dey even mention her for here. Lilo is at #4

Neo would have been trending, but once your name is 3 letters, you have signed a pact to never trend on Twitter.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Dannyxy:
many people you can call good looking and wealthy are already liking the laycon, in this Abuja wey me and you dey.. So safari girl, e get something dey call grace oh.. It has different faces, them no dey follow am drag, it doesn't know beauty or six packs, it just singles out, who it feels like...

In yoruba we say....o ni earn ife lara....their pple that have a likeable aura ....

funny enough...he is just being noticed...na d following days go determine if he ll be able to attract loyal fans ....

y some r seeing it as something to start shooting down is what I dont get ...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eleniyan15: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2020
homesteady:

Which Twitter? It is mostly guys. It's majorly male Twitter influencers that are doing the pushing.
Are you sure you make use of Twitter?
Do you go through comment? I doubt
It's the ladies stanning and slandering laycon which is good for his game.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2020
First them say we dey discriminate...
Then Dem say we dey hype him because him poor
Now them say they can't relate him be gboy. Lol

Calm down... Na Day 1 oooo grin grin Laycon giving them burns already grin

Keep doing your thing Gee... We understand:The gentility of a tiger.............. ..

Just Have Sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.