Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5130589 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8507) (8508) (8509) (8510) (8511) (8512) (8513) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zebracross: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
What is special about the food she shared..

Mama just want use style enter news.

Frosh please stop this, the protest intesified, got recognition internationally and was duly responded to by the dissolution.
Everything is not about entering news, but wat to do to tackle the issue at hand. If her best is to cook and share to at least the tired and hungry protesters, then she has tried and should be acknowledged.
We also remember you calling Prince's protest a clout chase as if he was not a youth (who could also be affected by the brutality) before the show.
Unless all this is for bants. Otherwise it's very wrong of what you wrote.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
Safarigirl is back btw grin

Invisibleboss I hail oh
#kgb
#fbi
#u_know_u_know!
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
richie240:
[s][/s]
Ur problem common to ppl wey meet discussion halfway begin open mouth 'waaaaa' on top d mata wey dem nor sabi how e take start!

Niqqa said Erica has done MORE than what Laycon has done and I asked him for receipts and his only backup (just like urs) was her distributing food!
vvv

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/10/bbnaija-erica-shares-food-at-endsars-protest/

Nextime look b4 u leap!
cool
What's the color of your problem?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oya, the arrested ones don dey kukuma tag laycon after release...

God bless the able ambassador grin, run for presidential, we go vote you laycon...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
What's the color of your problem?
Ol'boy, u r still not getting it!
That post (u quoted) was not d genesis of our dialogue!
If u must put mouth 4 mata wey nor start 4 ya presence, then do am with wisdom!

Nor dey form king-kong on top wetin u nor sabi!
cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Zebracross:

Frosh please stop this, the protest intesified, got recognition internationally and was duly responded to by the dissolution.
Everything is not about entering news, but wat to do to tackle the issue at hand. If her best is to cook and share to at least the tired and hungry protesters, then she has tried and should be acknowledged.
We also remember you calling Prince's protest a clout chase as if he was not a youth (who could also be affected by the brutality) before the show.
Unless all this is for bants. Otherwise it's very wrong of what you wrote.
You na correct person.

People talking down on laycon's effort nor try too, if to say e nor come out then that for be fuvkup buh dude showed up and protested so e try small.

In my opinion, Prince, Erica and laycon tried. I wonder wetin the rest housemates dey do. Mumu Neo go continue to they fuvkup, I espected him to use this opportunity. Even Ozo sef, if na to show up for all white party all of them go come.. Anyways priorities differ...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
EmmyCC:

She has a beautiful heart. who else in that house goes all out for peace even when she may not have the blame? with wathoni, Lucy, Laycon, Vee etc. She made Laycon her friend when other HMs were looking down on him, became his biggest fan and never failed to hype him amongst other HMs. Her only fault was choosing to be in a sought of romantic relationship with Kidd.
With Nengi She did not get why their vibe was cold so she reached out to her especially as they knew each other before the house.
With Lucy she noticed Lucy was gossiping about her hence her outburst but she later went for peace and at a time when it seemed Lucy was alone she asked her to be her friend.
With Vee they both started off as friends infact it was with Tolani and Vee that she discWussed the mental/physical attraction with they both encouraged her to stay with Kidd only for Vee to go and bind and cast with Laycon against her it was exposed yet she still reached out to Vee and Laycon on it. The issue with Tolani and Neo too she went to Vee to say her part.
With Wathoni she even converted the diary session to settle and explain.
Erica's fault is being too emotional and letting little things get to her people like that can say and do anything in the heat of anger but still show them the slightest of Love and they are the best you can ask of. We all saw her cry countless times in that house over things that aren't worth it.
That Lady is the loveliest and has the best heart in this season's BBNaija. Ozo too and that's why I love both.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
You na correct person.

People talking down on laycon's effort nor try too, if to say e nor come out then that for be fuvkup buh dude showed up and protested so e try small.

In my opinion, Prince, Erica and laycon tried. I wonder wetin the rest housemates dey do. Mumu Neo go continue to they fuvkup, I espected him to use this opportunity. Even Ozo sef, if na to show up for all white party all of them go come.. Anyways priorities differ...
We all know what you wrote above is 100% right. But the people that started the comparison are the ones making us do it too.
Everyone of them tried in their own way.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

We all know what you wrote above is 100% right. But the people that started the comparison are the ones making us do it too.
Abeg u suppose know dem by now!
Dem go start fight and still claim victim-mentality when beta hand don touch dem!
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nilknarf:
We don't need that bastard to prove anything...he's useless and will stay that way

If he likes,he should keep mute,we don't give a fvck

"All of that" kee you there...mtcheeew...if you do background work,it should reflect in the open..but No,na audio meeting he dey do upandan

What's the new thing the phool doing that he's doing it in his own way??

What else other than tweeting??

Erica has been a fan of giving out to the masses in the past when your fave was trekking from Ikorodu to Oshodi begging for coins as he sang his noise in motor parks

Others are making visible moves while one bastard is quoting Senate president to talk trash
kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
richie240:

Ol'boy, u r still not getting it!
That post (u quoted) was not d genesis of our dialogue!
If u must put mouth 4 mata wey nor start 4 ya presence, then do am with wisdom!

Nor dey form king-kong on top wetin u nor sabi!
cool
I follow una dialogue from start Oga. You wanted to know what Erica did that was more than Laycon's, the dude told you what Prince and Erica did, say Erica share food, you then asked for receipts say anybody fit claim anything at anytime, I dropped the receipts as e dey hot..

Who did more or less concern you and that guy I only came to give you the receipt you asked for..

Oya rest...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
EmmyCC:
To every Elite out there Erica made y'all proud yesterday and you have the right to go all out and brag as much as you want. The most amazing part is that she kept telling them not to record her while she was doing the act of phylantropy . God will bless her abundantly for it and everyone who supported her will also be blessed.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
"she kept telling them not to record her while she was doing the act of phylantropy"..

Lmao

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
EmmyCC:

CP of Ogun for an issue that affects the whole Nigeria. By the way his visit to CP was for Famzing not about SARS at all
He went to meet the CP to beg for money and famz...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
please can you define simp?
how many times did you see him following Erica around?
or did he ask for space?
so blind of you by hatred
KIDDCAT:
lol their is no assumption there..it was obvious for all to see
He was the first official simp on the show remember, before Ozo and later Neo took over cheesy
Secondly any guy that dances and touches a lady provocatively..the way he does to Nengi can do even worse stuffs

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
chigirlangel:

He should have visited the president of Nigeria I guess
I thought he was friends with the VP...what happened?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Trends? Who is talking about trend? Font tell me you mean Twitter trend? Na so the thing important to you guys reach? Ah. Eleyi tun ga
KIDDCAT:
Keep Quiet!
Anyways I don't expect Lizards to know anything about trends cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

People that started?

With una na other people dey always start things. When una go begin start things alaye??

All the time "they started it, they started it"

We ain't blind man!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thanks for this. Those people you mentioned, I dont know why they are not saying anything. Because there is no sensible reason for anyone not adding their voice and efforts to this. There must be a reason
InvisibleBoss:
You na correct person.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
I follow una dialogue from start Oga. You wanted to know what Erica did that was more than Laycon's, the dude told you what Prince and Erica did, say Erica share food, you then asked for receipts say anybody fit claim anything at anytime, I dropped the receipts as e dey hot..

Who did more or less concern you and that guy I only came to give you the receipt you asked for..

Oya rest...
Lolz, u try sha, @least u tried to do due diligence ds time around by going thru our dialogue. I give dt to u ds time.

Now to address d issue u stated:
Whether Erica shared food or not is a no-brainer as its common knowledge on social media. That his statement of 'Erica has done more' necessitated me asking for receipts and when he responded with:

EmmyCC:

Incase you have not been following, Prince in addition to online campaign joined the protesters on the streets while Errica campaigned online then went to the streets with Food drinks and water to encourage the protesters.

I asked him for the receipts just 4 him to show me how that action justified his earlier stance of 'Erica has done more', and not not because I didn't know she actually shared food.
And he didn't dissapoint my expectation!

In order words I wanted him to cast himself with his own receipts......and he did!
Tnx!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
Abeg why this one dey modify comment ni grin you dey fear? why you comot the last part??

grin grin grin
A bastard is the least thing to be scared of

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
"she kept telling them not to record her while she was doing the act of phylantropy"..

Lmao
She didn't want to be recorded but she pose for picture with her amoeba shape

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stanleyucee(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s] Okoto cheesy
Laycon was just destined to wiin the show and nothing else.....He is not more likable or better mannered than kidd,Ozo or Prince
If u consider sex as being mannerless..The only reason why Laycon didn't have sex is cos he was rejected by erica cheesy
It's only Kidd that got the gal he wanted as a first option in that house...
Mind u I am talking from personal interaction with them undecided
Kidd wasn't voted much for due to the billionaire status thingy, asides that he is the total package.
But as I said earlier, Laycon was destined to wiin..it worked to his advantage.
'laycon was Destined to win and it worked to his advantage".....wow kiddcat thanks for saying the truth......one more thing continue with the drugs I prescribed for you... Icons tablet one three times daily by next week that Erica's virus go clear sharp sharp....pls extend the drugs to Tatiana4u before her own leads to madness........

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Icons,congratulations, this is just the beginning of our win! win! win!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cornerstone2018: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
EmmyCC:

You Know what Laycon did with Nengi in the pool will get more people aroused than what ever Erica has done.
Do you remember when Laycon was talking about knacking a girl in front of her house while her parents were upstairs.
Erica had an Outburst and apologized for it.
I already addressed the Narcist ish just dig up.

Bad boy, but I love him sha�

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
MzCherry:

She didn't want to be recorded but she pose for picture with her amoeba shape

She is just acting for the camera. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Laycon leads
Others follow

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
youngpresidooo:
please can you define simp?
how many times did you see him following Erica around?
or did he ask for space?
so blind of you by hatred
Yes he stopped fooling around when he finally got the message that he had no hope in bleeping erica

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Froshloaded:

She is just acting for the camera. grin
lol leave Erica and her rice o, people de protest against SARS, she de share rice. Let's be calming down small.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Drew13:
lol leave Erica and her rice o, people de protest against SARS, she de share rice. Let's be calming down small.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
What is special about the food she shared..

Mama just want use style enter news.

And what's so special about meeting a celebrity criminal in Lagos and begging for 2.5m?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nilknarf:

Before she went out to the street,she tweeted about how they used her presence to create and ad without her consent..she spoke against miscreants disguising as Elites to drag her...
She started trending because you miscreants won't mind your business,you made her and Gordon trend..

From there she went out which retained her on the trend table..

So if doing good will keep you relevant,Erica dear,please choke us with your kindness

Let's not even talk of one useless miserable bastard who went party only to come and start tagging senate president to stay relevant
Let me lick your ass...giddem!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8507) (8508) (8509) (8510) (8511) (8512) (8513) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.