Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,884 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5130406 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) (8830) (8831) (8832) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OluwaLina1(f): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

Will you keep kwayet dia?

So ambassadors are not paid? Common ambassadors of brands are paid ,talk more of a state..

Where did you leave your sense?
maybe e drop am inside star raddle bottle

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

So ambassadors are not paid? Common ambassadors of brands are paid ,talk more of a state..

chaiii.. when i was thinking you were the most cerebral of the herd, you turned out to be the smartest from the back. Kpele oooo. quote me a million times, laycons appointment is ceremonial not salaried

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Omo dis picture be revealing elewedu's true skin tone.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

The werey no get one small sense like this.

Someone that ordinary announcement came with 5M and a house. Now imagine the salary .

The appointment sef come with confirmed letter from state govt..

Till today, they've not been able to convince Abia state to do same for Elewedu. Reason for the Unilever gateman's tears.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

One of the fools said DJ kaywise is a strong ICON cheesy cheesy

He no even play their beat,not to talk of the song

DJ Kaywise even congratulate Baby G...haters were pained...tears flooded his comment section grin

this thing pain them eeehnnn... DJ kaywise plays hot jams, he doesnt have time for mediocre songs. I pray laycon gets to the level of lil Kesh with the way he is going. Since leaving big brother he has not even released one song

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

One of the fools said DJ kaywise is a strong ICON cheesy cheesy

He no even play their beat,not to talk of the song

DJ Kaywise even congratulate Baby G...haters were pained...tears flooded his comment section grin
That is wat God meant when he said I will prepare a table for you in the presence of ur enemies...Their number one Dj follow work for d unveiling of Star girl yesterday....Awon werey go dey do fasting make he play their boy song but he disappointed them..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Smile and kill dem stargirl

Dem go dieeee

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

this thing pain them eeehnnn... DJ kaywise plays hot jams, he doesnt have time for mediocre songs. I pray laycon gets to the level of lil Kesh with the way he is going. Since leaving big brother he has not even released one song
He's waiting for Olamide to do collabo with him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nilknarf:
Smile and kill dem stargirl

Dem go dieeee
See Asa mpete

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Him case go be like Lil frosh own

It will die before shining

Pesin wey get gen go off am,bulb go off too tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Just this night alone, Elewedu's fans have wailed on two things they can never get.

Laycon's 85M and 60% ever green bragging right.
Laycon's state appointment wey dey swallow endorsements.

Una go wail tire. grin
them no know...dat one think say na hin sabi everything whereas na korofo dey hin head....
Laycon fit vex say hin wan do lunch for govt house..no one can stop him...can their queen do that,,,?
A lot of ambassadors for my state are getting cool cash and exotic cars and even getting a lot of contracts....
That's how it is in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

So?

Isn't it obvious I don't like your Star girl? That's why I said you should read to comprehend...
Is she begging u to like her nii...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
elegantslayer:
That is wat God meant when he said I will prepare a table for you in the presence of ur enemies...Their number one Dj follow work for d unveiling of Star girl yesterday....Awon werey go dey do fasting make he play their boy song but he disappointed them..
Joeboy dey for where Erica dey as we speak now

Wasiu fans dey gnash teeth cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
That sad look on Erica's face though when she realized it was only a sales girl role, can only come from 306 memories.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

The werey no get one small sense like this.

Someone that ordinary announcement came with 5M and a house. Now imagine the salary .

The appointment sef come with confirmed letter from state govt..

Till today, they've not been able to convince Abia state to do same for Elewedu. Reason for the Unilever gateman's tears.

i can imagine... how much is Buharis yearly salary. It is not up to 40m.
How much is ogun state governor yearly salary it is not up to 25m
how much is COS ogun state yearly salary it is not up to 15m

now let me imagine the mirage salary you guys wish ogun state will be paying laycon it cant be up to 10m. Lets say they even pay him that much, Eribillionaire can put him on her pay role

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:
Hoelites in Nina's DM forcing her to support their madam. Na by force? Why do they like forcing friendship just like elewedu...

See them! Useless fan base, how a group of senseless people gather together to be a fan base amaze me, is it coincidence or the madness from their queen affected them too ?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
elegantslayer:
He's waiting for Olamide to do collabo with him

Mumu Wasiu wey wan collabo everybody including vinch

As far as you are a celebrity, his fans will force him to collabo cheesy grin grin

Deluded monkeys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
jayjaycee0:

chaiii.. when i was thinking you were the most cerebral of the herd, you turned out to be the smartest from the back. Kpele oooo. quote me a million times, laycons appointment is ceremonial not salaried

Awww! I feel for you honestly..The way you go about brandishing your lack of brain power.

Like how can one even say state ambassadors are not paid in Nigeria. Is it even possible?

My shame dey shame for you... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Like Elewedu like fans. grin

Dumb and delusional MFs!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
elegantslayer:
See Asa mpete

Shining bright like a true star⭐⭐⭐

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jackson105:

See them! Useless fan base, how a group of senseless people gather together to be a fan base amaze me, is it coincidence or the madness from their queen affected them too ?

Birds of a feather flock together. Like demented elewedu like fans.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

buhahhahha...dem never see anything

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

Awww! I feel for you honestly..The way you go about brandishing your lack of brain power.

Like how can one even say state ambassadors are not paid in Nigeria. Is it even possible?

The werey no get shame.

Laycon's salary go feed am for 5 years or more.

Person wey be say na gateman he dey do for Unilever grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
mattgoners:
them no know...dat one think say na hin sabi everything whereas na korofo dey hin head....
Laycon fit vex say hin wan do lunch for govt house..no one can stop him...can their queen do that,,,?
A lot of ambassadors for my state are getting cool cash and exotic cars and even getting a lot of contracts....
That's how it is in Nigeria

say what.... this delusion is second to none...
this girl, which school you go.. do us a favor by listing them here, no one deserves to ever send their wards to such schools.

No wonder una believe the Oshodi Isale Alakija una bring come present benz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
You wan make dj play Laycon song make una queen con dey break bottle for everybody head abi

He's just being diplomatic

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Una no dey our level,yet all of una go dey face 3 Elites dey argue

What an Irony grin grin grin

The joke tells itself

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

I think Dem go gnash teeth if she dey where Wizkid dey.. cheesy

Star boy dey for you!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
mattgoners:
You wan make dj play Laycon song make una queen con dey break bottle for everybody head abi

He's just being diplomatic
Make she no go display another 4 hours madness grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
He no fit even play...not where classy people are gathered

He should play it whenever he sees any miscreants

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

state ambassadorship roles are ceremonial not salaried. You think a real ambassador will regard a state ambassador.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blastblade:

I think Dem go gnash teeth if she dey where Wizkid dey.. cheesy

Star boy dey for you!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

Mumu Wasiu wey wan collabo everybody including vinch

As far as you are a celebrity, his fans will force him to collabo cheesy grin grin

Deluded monkeys cheesy
U no see how dat one reject am nii...From Erica rejecting him on d show,to Alakija rejecting him,now badoosneh...Rejection is their portion....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) (8830) (8831) (8832) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.