Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5131089 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8870) (8871) (8872) (8873) (8874) (8875) (8876) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
jayjaycee0:

My dear Emmanuella videos... Compare it with laycon. When Emmanuella skits makes it to netflix wake me up. Erica ain't feeding from YouTube, laycon is an artist that does, so compare their stats. Erica feeds of Netflix Rok and the likes not youtube.
grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
EmmyCC:

If he was that good his EP should effortlessly hit 1m on Boomplay without BBNaija fans stressing themselves. I didn't see anybody beg people to stream Cheque's EP to get it to 1.1 M on Boomplay but out of love for his music he got there.

At least he is not begging for money like your fave grin grin
She even pinned the gofundme link then on twitter
grin
How shameless can she be?

Beg for food
Beg for love
Beg for commitment
Beg for loyalty
Beg for money
Beg for endorsements

Bambiala fc grin grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
As long as we are not begging for money for mental health issues...we are only begging ppl to stream his music in all platforms because we are his promoters and influencers....
We aint tired of begging oo because we know hes got talent and hes got good music

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Is a performing upcoming artist at next year's big brother. No achievement, his music is still moving nowhere from here.
Music industry doesn't accomodate mediocre like Laycon. BBN hype go soon go, fowl hansh go open. We go see say Laycon no join for any list for the music industry ... Just hype like we did for Efe
Today you spent all day taking about laycon

What about you favorite isn't she relevant anymore

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

At least he is not begging for money like your fave grin grin
She even pinned the gofundme link then on twitter
grin
How shameless can she be?

Beg for food
Beg for love
Beg for commitment
Beg for loyalty
Beg for money
Beg for endorsements

Bambiala fc grin grin
Honorable..off your mic pls

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Make i go twitter go cash cruise small...maybe anoda poll don enter

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Samueltemi337:

I spent the whole of today off all your bulbs with facts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nice one jareeeeeeeee
they think they will bully icons..
elites thanks for showing your hatred on twitter oooo
that statement of saying it is a disrespect helped ooooo
keep the energy
mumu people
mattgoners:
Make i go twitter go cash cruise small...maybe anoda poll don enter

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
ICONs guess the type of liquid I put in this garri.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by copyrites: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
EmmyCC:

When Efe won BBNaija he had a huge fanbase he even won with 57% amidst tight competition but surprisingly the fanbase no follow am today. Efe has put out some really good music that no one listens to because most BBNaija fans move on when the next Season comes up as for Wizkid FC and 30BG those ones are music lovers not BBNaija attracted fans.

You are a joke. Suddenly, Efe has turned to Wizkid and Drake. The same Efe that 95% of his BBN fans advised to quit music few weeks after he entered the Big Brother house?

LMAO

Now, I am trying to compare how Efe fans like me begged him to quit music VERSUS how Hellrica fans begged Big Brother, Ebuka and Multichoice to stop music related tasks because you all were scared that Laycon would win it all.

Digest the above and you will see the difference. Make sure you delete HELLRICA from your head before you read for proper understanding.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
This thread should be renamed to "Analysing Laycon's Career and future"

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
temi1290:
tears grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
No
the life of laycon and iconssssss
observer222:
This thread should be renamed to "Analysing Laycon's Career and future"

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Icons on this thread, you guys are making me happy chai
I fit empty my account on una matter.. grin

ThankGod this is not month end oo

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
youngpresidooo:
No
the life of laycon and iconssssss
laycon is the winner
He will always be the clout

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vanilatube:
tears grin

Not just tears,it's the tears donated by some certain group of harlots,I know you know their name

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
“Without BBN people won’t know Laycon” Same way people won’t know Mayorkun without OBO, people won’t know Reema without Don baba, Fireboy without Olamide... should I continue? Na through somewhere/someone person dey blow. Why is Laycon’s own the problem? Laycon is here to stay �
Know this and have peace of mind

Don't forget to subscribe to LAYCON YouTube channel

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Why would a sane person compare laycon to omalay?
Icons una too dey do abeg
Why will laycon be nominated as the next rated base on what?
For the record Omalay is far more better than laycon period
And for the miscreants saying that laycon lyrics is better y'all must be sick
You people will just be over hyping someone that is not even worth it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by copyrites: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
2017 - 95% of Efe's fans begged him to quit music

2020 - 100% of Hoelites begged Multichoice to stop music-related tasks.
grin grin

Make I comot myself from this yeye argument jare...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
So, Hellrica's movie made it to Netflix? Not movie she starred in as waka pass, oo. Lead actress or exec. And, you know the deal with Disney? Emmanulla and Disney?
jayjaycee0:

My dear Emmanuella videos... Compare it with laycon. When Emmanuella skits makes it to netflix wake me up. Erica ain't feeding from YouTube, laycon is an artist that does, so compare their stats. Erica feeds of Netflix Rok and the likes not youtube.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Samueltemi337:

You still get tym they reply that Mumu jjc that said Zlatan is an upcoming rapper because of his hatred for Laycon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
New tears loading above me

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
So, we that loved him, what do you think attracted majority of us, first?
EmmyCC:

I listed some new artists in my previous comment with better output than him and who have managed to make people fall in love with their music and not for BBNaija ish search for that comment and be the judge .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lilyspring99:
Why would a sane person compare laycon to omalay?
Icons una too dey do abeg
Why will laycon be nominated as the next rated base on what?
For the record Omalay is far more better than laycon period
And for the miscreants saying that laycon lyrics is better y'all must be sick
You people will just be over hyping someone that is not even worth it

K

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Exactly, o watch BBN, but I have never picked one to be my fave
youngpresidooo:
i am not a bbn fan and i am not watching bbn next year.
so saying i will get new fav and hype fade is useless
then secondly, is laycon good a good artist if no, then no need arguing with u, if yes then why will he fade?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Once Laycon cough, we stream it
Laycon is here to stay

Haters get used to it

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
And emmysinsin
Jackson105:

JJC will just die grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
But Wizkif fans held streaming party, Davido's fan did. Even Tiwa Savage asked fans to stream Celia on YT. These are established artistes
EmmyCC:

If he was that good his EP should effortlessly hit 1m on Boomplay without BBNaija fans stressing themselves. I didn't see anybody beg people to stream Cheque's EP to get it to 1.1 M on Boomplay but out of love for his music he got there.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Commit suicide? Na you he send make you buy him the rope?
jayjaycee0:

Just like how he almost committed suicide over Erica he met in big brother.. such matter...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
In all, the people to blame for this stupidity that's raging on Twitter is The Headies and Ayo Animashun the owner of HipTv. I'm not surprised that reputation of The Headies has been regressing over the years because of poor decisions in the award ceremony and lack of planning.

Sensible people learn from history and try not to repeat it, but not Nigerians. It's 7 years since the Sean Tizzle vs Burna Boy's issue, and common sense would've dictated that The Headies should've prevented future chaos by abolishing the voting category. After the chaos that followed the Lil Kesh and Olamide vs Don Jazzy and Reekado Banks show of shame, Ayo Animashun still left the category at the hands of voters.

If that category were judged by seasoned music critiques, not only will the controversies surrounding the category reduce over the years, there wouldn't even be a scenario right now where Laycon might win over Omah Lay. But thanks to the möronic organizers, once Laycon enters the category, he wins as it has been proven over the years that he who has more fans decides who wins.

I've come to the conclusion that Ayo Animashun has chosen to leave that category the way it was because of the traffic and hype it gets The Headies. There's no other explanation other than that. The controversies it generates brings a lot of attention to The Headies and probably more money for Ayo. I can't believe an award ceremony that's the Nigerian version of the Grammy, will have a category where fans keeps voting who they like to win not who really deserves it and the organizers chooses traffic over credibility.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Orijin? I saw ots tears up there
temi1290:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
copyrites:

You are a joke. Suddenly, Efe has turned to Wizkid and Drake. The same Efe that 95% of his BBN fans advised to quit music few weeks after he entered the Big Brother house?

LMAO

Now, I am trying to compare how Efe fans like me begged him to quit music VERSUS how Hellrica fans begged Big Brother, Ebuka and Multichoice to stop music related tasks because you all were scared that Laycon would win it all.

Digest the above and you will see the difference. Make sure you delete HELLRICA from your head before you read for proper understanding.

Are you shocked by his commitment?

That's how his fellow Mumu jjc said Zlatan is an upcoming rapper just to ridicule Laycon EP

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8870) (8871) (8872) (8873) (8874) (8875) (8876) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.