Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5134730 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) (8976) (8977) (8978) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wow, Just saw the Prince Ad for Guinness...
That's the most impressive ad I've seen from any BBN housemate...
wow...
The blend of royalty, tradition plus his Father the King speaking blessings upon his son...
Wow..
I can't stop watching...
Congrats Prince
Royalty indeed

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
EmmyCC:

What's your problem with my Stanship and hype?
I Stan both Ozo and Erica equally and I have no issue with Laycon. Most times I don't even like discussing Laycon but his fans here must always come to seek my opinion in everything he does. So you think people that Stan Ozo should hate Erica or not defend her when she's being attacked? Even the number 1 Superion on Twitter (Tweetoracle) hypes Erica after Ozo. When y'all were all up on Ozo's matter I was here to defend him now it's Erica allow me support her in peace.
Just so you know I don't do LOVNN nonsense because most of them and their fans never loved Ozo in the house and I don't see why they want to include him now after saying horrible things about him .

That LOVNN thing is crap

Ozo doesn't fit into that rubbish...na only those bitter ones dey hype am pass

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
kendrick9:
Wow, Just saw the Prince Ad for Guinness...
That's the most impressive ad I've seen from any BBN housemate...
wow...
The blend of royalty, tradition plus his Father the King speaking blessings upon his son...
Wow..
I can't stop watching...
Congrats Prince
Royalty indeed

I love the igbotic theme... I never expected it from Guinness(it's what Life beer can do)

The ad is top notch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
teepha:
Coat of many colors. Oju pupa, idi duru. Awon eyan carowhite. With all the millions her followers claims she has she can't even invest in a good skincare regimen. O ma se.....

And they will be abusing nengi, a babe with no skin pain. Effortlessly flawless skin. You better tell nengi to introduce your madam to her skincare plug.

Choke on it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
chigirlangel:

I guess this are "bulbians" right

Jesus!! Erica is a witch abeg!! see how they're scared of her insane mind.

they think it's joke,when we tell them Erica is far from normal, even as hot as ceec was,I never saw Spartans saying they're walking on egg shells around her.

they'll learn the hard way.. because a sick psycho like Erica can NEVER, be satisfied!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2020

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nilknarf:

I love the igbotic theme... I never expected it from Guinness(it's what Life beer can do)

The ad is top notch

If you are familiar with beer demographics, Guinness largest market is the SE, hence Prince's choice and the trad ad. Orijin is doing well in the SW, followed by SS, hence, Laycon and Neo were chosen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chibabe005:

they think it's joke,when we tell them Erica is far from normal, even as hot as ceec was,I never saw Spartans saying they're walking on egg shells around her.

they'll learn the hard way.. because a sick psycho like Erica can NEVER, be satisfied!
I can't imagine walking on egg shells when interracting with my fave. Omo na slavery life whoricans dey live oo..

E get one day too wey she tweet "It was nice talking to you all like a normal person"

Na that one burst my head pass. As per whorican queen wey she be grin

Even queen Elizabeth no go tweet that Kain thing. grin

Whoricans stop living slavery life, break free. Say person go BBN turn celeb no mean say make you dey worship am like God. Whoricans Get sense!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
omotolly22:
Hoelites waiting for icons to troll prince and kidd
buhahahaha.. no mind the attaches by force.

they're desperately lookinh for another replica like LOVNN. but e shock them say Prince and Dora, are almost on everyone's good books.

Prince that hypes Laycon like no tomorrow.
was it not the same prince,that did live video with Laycon's music blasting at the background?

bloody glory hunters!! looking for where to hide their insecurity and failed star girl's arse..

winning clique, kee them dere!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chibabe005:

I actually feel for her. She didn't prepare for this. Worse still, she's always on the edge. She needs an acquaintance that can calm and stop her from drifting. Unfortunately, Kidd is not the type. I hope her intimate friends are helpful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
fyneguy:

I actually feel for her. She didn't prepare for this. Worse still, she's always on the edge. She needs an acquaintance that can calm and stop her from drifting. Unfortunately, Kidd is not the type. I hope her intimate friends are helpful.
the erotica i saw will not accept help
Except it's coming from a guy fucking her
She's on a different level of psycho
Too insecure.. The only thing that makes her feel secure is a man!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I can't imagine walking on egg shells when interracting with my fave. Omo na slavery life whoricans dey live oo..

E get one day too wey she tweet "It was nice talking to you all like a normal person"

Whoricans stop living slavery life, break free. Say person go BBN turn celeb no mean say make you dey worship am like God. Whoricans Get sense!!!
it serves them right.. they're all enablers of self destruct. They feed Erica's narcissism, and stupidity. If they had used the gofund me monies, for therapist or encourage her to work on mental health, it'd be better..but hyping her,and telling her she's the star girl Is nothing but a good recipe for disaster.
if CeCe could go for therapy, why shouldn't Erica? Erica's case is more pathetic here, she's emotionally fragile and unstable. Chile!

I knew that bitch, is still insane when she tweeted she wanted to vacay on an island, all by herself and without a phone, I laughed!! Erica needs every help..

I'll still say it, she needs a rehab home for months, she's sick all way round.. her evil smile masks a lot.

I'm happy the idiots, who contributed their coins to the ingrate, are feeling the heat.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Gigi.. Jlo..Toke... Beyonce (trying to look for most beautiful women in the world ) wouldn't tweet that so who the fuc.k is Erica
Over bloated self esteem

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chibabe005:

it serves them right.. they're all enablers of self destruct. They feed Erica's narcissism, and stupidity. If they had used the gofund me monies, for therapist or encourage her to work on mental health, it'd be better..but hyping her,and telling her she's the star girl Is nothing but a good recipe for disaster.
if CeCe could go for therapy, why shouldn't Erica? Erica's case is more pathetic here, she's emotionally fragile and unstable. Chile!

I knew that bitch, is still insane when she tweeted she wanted to vacay on an island, all by herself and without a phone, I laughed!! Erica needs every help..

I'll still say it, she needs a rehab home for months, she's sick all way round.. her evil smile masks a lot.

I'm happy the idiots, who contributed their coins to the ingrate, are feeling the heat.
truth is most elite love Erica because she's who they are in their closet

Cheap girls who would open their legs at the sound of audio billions or for 'fine' guys

Girls who would do anything to have a 'perceived' alpha man

Girls who would fight other ladies (who they feel is hotter/bolder) for a man

Girls who are insecure and would do anything to have a man... Case study- Erica cried till she ran mad

Girls who can't cook (simply bcs they feel society relegated it to a woman's role so they gats show they are above the society forgetting that everyone gets hungry -cooking is no gender role )
A case study is the way Erica begs for food from Lucy even after a fight.. No shame!!!

See I can go on but those girls know themselves and what they stand for thats why Erica is standard for them!!!
May African ladies throughly heal because it's not just Erica.. Na societal issue

That's why you hear them say, don't you have sex too-because it's what they do too
Erica fuc.ked a man she met on live TV in less than 2weeks of meeting the man... A show that's not how fast you can have sex... See ehn.. Whorica na disgrace!!!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vanilatube:
truth is most elite love Erica because she's who they are in their closet

Cheap girls who would open their legs at the sound of audio billions or for 'fine' guys

Girls who would do anything to have a 'perceived' alpha man

Girls who would fight other ladies (who they feel is hotter/bolder) for a man

Girls who are insecure

Girls who can't cook (simply bcs they feel society relegated it to a woman's role so they gats show they are above the society forgetting that everyone gets hungry -cooking is no gender role )
A case study is the way Erica begs for food from Lucy even after a fight.. No shame!!!

See I can go on but those girls know themselves and what they stand for that why Erica is standard for them!!!
May African ladies throughly heal because it's not just Erica.. Na societal issue
true

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vanilatube:
the erotica i saw will not accept help
Except it's coming from a guy fucking her
She's on a different level of psycho
Too insecure.. The only thing that makes her feel secure is a man!!!!!

In the house, she said Laycon had a calming effect on her. I agree with you - She needs a man that has the effect on her. A man that keeps her happy and excited.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
fyneguy:

In the house, she said Laycon had a calming effect on her. I agree with you - She needs a man that has the effect on her. A man that keeps her happy and excited.
the sad truth is she would never get such a man without therapy first
Erica can kill
(she even said it with her mouth)
God thank you for removing Laycon from Erica matter

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chibabe005:

She might still have a relapse after rehab. Her best bet is a man that matches her emotions and keeps her sane.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
fyneguy:

She might still have a relapse after rehab. Her best bet is a man that matches her emotions and keeps her sane.
having a relapse after rehab is better than not treating the cause of the issue

It's unfair for any guy to date whorica that way
guys deserve peace too not insecure ladies!!!!

Why do you think Kidd left, no sane guy will stay after that 4hrs madness except a toxic person like her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vanilatube:
the sad truth is she would never get such a man without therapy first
Erica can kill
(she even said it with her mouth)
God thank you for removing Laycon from Erica matter

lol when she said she could have killed Laycon if not for Biggie, I became scared. In fact, I thought she might belong to a female cult.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
fyneguy:

lol when she said she could have killed Laycon if not for Biggie, I became scared. In fact, I thought she might belong to a female cult.
mumu girl
Na herself she go kill with her low self esteem

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 12:39am On Nov 20, 2020
Dannyxy:
Na Icons wey no stick to music, come go back give their fave relevance na im I blame sha...

Left to me, once I see Erica xvfdfdgfssvnnbbn I skip the post...
Save your self the stress of reading, because their post never makes sense, it severely lacks any form of intelligence, when someone consistently shows that they are clowns, you let them entertain you, not engage them...

I.q is missing in that camp, let's stick to music conversation or cruise....

Seconded.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Chibabe005:
true
confirmed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Nilknarf:

That LOVNN thing is crap

Ozo doesn't fit into that rubbish...na only those bitter ones dey hype am pass
On Twitter yesterday a certain fanbase were sending threats and vile messages to a man and his family. The man's crime was being an Ozo stan that also hypes and talks good about Erica.
The guy never for once talked bad about their fave oh but their problem is why is he supporting Erica. Erica dey give many people headache and she's just getting started.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:09am On Nov 20, 2020
fyneguy:

She said she would have beaten him if not for biggie but Una don twist am. Mtcheeww

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:17am On Nov 20, 2020
See as Una dey twist story up and down to suit your narrative and make Erica look bad even Chigirlangel that started this was gracious enough to post everything from the part Erica said she only blocks people that insult her. No HM I repeat no HM dey cruise with her fans like Erica does even play games with them on Twitter.
This hate na the thing wey go kill una las las.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Nilknarf:

The ad is top notch
I swear. the thing was nice even had his Dad on it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Chibabe005:

buhahahaha.. no mind the attaches by force.

they're desperately lookinh for another replica like LOVNN. but e shock them say Prince and Dora, are almost on everyone's good books.

Prince that hypes Laycon like no tomorrow.
was it not the same prince,that did live video with Laycon's music blasting at the background?

bloody glory hunters!! looking for where to hide their insecurity and failed star girl's arse..

winning clique, kee them dere!
...abi Dora that kept nobody's icon remix on repeat when it was released....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2020
EmmyCC:

She said she would have beaten him if not for biggie but Una don twist am. Mtcheeww
her husband go try...she wants to beat laycon....and u said she is not insane....
TRUTH IS BITTER BUT I MUST SAY THIS THAT ERICA NGOZI NLEWEDIM HAS BI-POLAR DISORDER DISEASE...
don't quote me abeg if yhu are vexed....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:39am On Nov 20, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Why you dey stalk am?
I remember that day Erica said she wants to be chatting with her fans as a normal person and not as a celebrity that some see her as. And went on to have a long chat , exchanged jokes etc with her fans. How many times does your fave even make out time to chat with his own fans on Twitter like Erica does with hers?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2020
EmmyCC:

she said kill abi you want receipt?
After she said laycon will die before 50

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2020
EmmyCC:
See as Una dey twist story up and down to suit your narrative and make Erica look bad even Chigirlangel that started this was gracious enough to post everything from the part Erica said she only blocks people that insult her. No HM I repeat no HM dey cruise with her fans like Erica does even play games with them on Twitter.
This hate na the thing wey go kill una las las.
lolzzzz
Says emmycc.
Have you checked other HM?
Baseless fact.
Cruise by blocking or dropping hashtag?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8972) (8973) (8974) (8975) (8976) (8977) (8978) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.