Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,345 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5207352 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9069) (9070) (9071) (9072) (9073) (9074) (9075) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2020
Damikjay:

Totonatu we no carry last again ooo
We don pass our exam,

Laycon don enter number 6 position.

Icon we keep moving higher.
Laycon keeps moving higher.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in bragging right!
Lmao!
Wake me up when be wins the Headies...awon remix FC!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Hip hop hurray awon da

No. 6 on iTunes chart!!!

Laycon is taking the mantle from anybody!!!
I'm sure "Deshinor" is the brain behind it....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:

E pain am grin

Stay pained!!!

No. 1

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Hip hop re awon da? grin

We go pepper una today..

Una papa!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Laycon X Gotv will be in Abeokuta on the 26th and 27th, remember Hip Hop Video is dropping on the 25th, Go to Laycon’s YouTube and Subscribe cos it’s about to be a movie wink

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Lilyspring99:
Good morning my people

Morning breaths
Fresh breaths
Freshness ovyeload

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Good morning sweet sister...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Stream hip hop on all platforms!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2020
ChartsAfricaBar chart
@chartsafrica
·
1h
@itsLaycon
“Hiphop” is currently #1 on iTunes Nigeria...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2020
fyneguy:

lol the few Icons who drag Erica do so cos Elites and Erica throw shades. Laycon preaches love and light, and evolving, which most Icons have imbibed. Erica, however, keeps encouraging Elites to drag others, by her actions.

During Bbn, I thought of Erica and Laycon making a bitter-sweet movie - a rich lovergirl supporting a challenged, talented loverboy- immediately after the show. Laycon's new EP would be produced in the movie and a song performed at the end. The movie would have enhanced both more.
Fans are not considering the greatness that lies in their collaboration. They are both in industries that are full of sharks and pythons that will resist their exploits.

I know that you are catching cruise. I often laugh your comments off. It's obvious - it's nothing deep - but If you truly love Erica, don't make more enemies for her. Of course, ditto for Icons.
My dear,I called a truce with bulbians but they relapsed...
God knows that I don't hate laycon but his so called fans made me dislike him due to their undiluted hatred for Erica and the incessant shades,insults and curses they throw at her.
Fyi, Erica has never encouraged Elites to drag laycon..if she doesn't want to be friends with laycon,that's her decision andwe have to respect it.
I think she feels betrayed by his actions,hence her coldness towards him.
I still remember how close they were in the house until laycon started discussing her with other housemates,telling Ebuka that she tried to kiss him several times and even refused to explain what he mearnt by that when she called him aside.
If you watched bbnaija during the first 2 weeks, you'd realise that Erica really loved him like a brother and a friend...even though he wanted more.
She was the first person who saw his potentials and never looked down on him while others saw him as a nobody.
Infact,her friendship with him made him more attractive to others...
Anyway,its all over now and Erica wants nothing to do with him,maybe during the reunion,they will sort out themselves but for now,make everybody stay their lane.grin
Oh yes,I'm catching cruise o.cheesy
But tell your bulbians to stop dragging Erica and Elites...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Hip hop hurrah awon da, she is feeling the beat and she just wanna know the rapper.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s]U are cursed Ashawoooo Mzcherry aka Vanilatube...Go and mark this date
This is the werey in disguise Aka jadentica aka Ericanyash.
I hope you understand?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Juleh01:

Kudos to Kiddcat nd one emcee, dem dey even troll with sense and facts but you see YOU Ehen, nothing dey your brain..

Omah Lay that is signed to Dvvper music. Go nd learn about his record label before u show us how ignorant you are!
Sharrap!
I said what I said deal with it!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Laycon is thankful.

Amen, may God continue to bless him and all Icons, the only shipper we know and respect is LayMusic❤

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Tatiana4u how is the 7-year-old boy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Despite all the hype and buzz around this laycons junk music... E too sure me, E wont blow

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12727340_20201123075638_jpeg814d8fbc1a96357496b9de11abcbf5bb
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Even if them throw am dynamite,in no still blow!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Vanilatube:
If Kiddcat aka antisimp does not provide proof of how alhaji tear my pant on this thread

I place all the CURSES in the BIBLE on your head KIDDCAT AKA ANTISIMP
mtewwwww, you get time for these mad people sha,they will just sit and cook up baseless story just to troll and you are also giving them chance, abeggi, look away

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kidd drive us,we are your Erica! grin

The whole of my shipping heart. My babies! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Vanilatube:
If Kiddcat aka antisimp does not provide proof of how alhaji tear my pant on this thread

I place all the CURSES in the BIBLE on your head KIDDCAT AKA ANTISIMP

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:

God knows that I don't hate laycon but his so called fans made me dislike him due to their undiluted hatred for Erica and the incessant shades,insults and curses they throw at her.
Fyi, Erica has never encouraged Elites to drag laycon..if she doesn't want to be friends with laycon,that's her decision andwe have to respect it.
I still remember how close they were in the house until laycon started discussing her with other housemates,telling Ebuka that she tried to kiss him several times and even refused to explain what he mearnt by that when she called him aside.
If you watched bbnaija during the first 2 weeks, you'd realise that Erica really loved him like a brother and a friend...even though he wanted more.
She was the first person who saw his potentials and never looked down on him while others saw him as a nobody.
Anyway,its all over now and Erica wants nothing to do with him,maybe during the reunion,they will sort out themselves but for now,make everybody stay their lane.grin
most Icons do not hate Erica and hardly troll her but those that do are doing it because of her her fans and you are the chief of troller on this thread. If you stop the trolling and calling Laycon names and I'm sure Icons will also stop, 99.9% of Icons are after his music and happiness,we have no time for Bbn radarada but if you are not ready to stop,let the war continues.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2020
teacherbim:
most Icons do not hate Erica and hardly troll her but those that do are doing it because of her are fans and you are the chief of troller on this thread. If you stop the trolling and calling Laycon names and I'm sure Icons will also stop, 99.9% of Icons are after his music and happiness,we have no time for Bbn radarada but if you are not ready to stop,let the war continues.

Shut your mouth and stop lying! Most icons do not do what? Name one icon on this thread that has never dragged Erica, just one!

Most icons do not troll Erica? How do you even lie to yourself... Mstcheewww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Shut your mouth and stop lying! Most icons do not do what? Name one icon on this thread that has never dragged Erica, just one!

Most icons do not troll Erica? How do you even lie to yourself... Mstcheewww
shut that your stinking gutter mouth dog! If Elites drag Laycon, Icons drag your Erica, equation balance,who even let this dog outttt?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:

God forbid!

BTW, stop engaging these guys, they ask for peace only to go back and do worse.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2020
teacherbim:
shut that your stinking gutter mouth dog! If Elites drag Laycon, Icons drag your Erica, equation balance,who even let this dog outttt?

You made an allegation, I asked a question to debunk it and you're here calling your mother a dog. Are you sick like your fave?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

God forbid!

BTW, stop engaging these guys, they ask for peace only to go back and do worse.

no peace for the wicked, if you body shame our Laycon, we body shame your Erica, if you rubbish his career we do the same to her. What is it? Every other housemates are her enemies, are you guys not even ashamed, Laycon, Nengi, Vee, Neo, Ozo , some are even dragging Lilo, why?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2020
teacherbim:
no peace for the wicked, if you body shame our Laycon, we body shame your Erica, if you rubbish his career we do the same to her. What is it? Every other housemates are her enemies, are you guys not even ashamed, Laycon, Nengi, Vee, Neo, Ozo , some are even dragging Lilo, why?

Shut the hell up and stop playing victim. Who gives a fvck if you troll Erica? You said most bulbians don't troll Erica and I said it's a lie. Name one bulbian on this thread that hasn't trolled Erica since she left the house, just one!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mikelduke: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Elites are funny only you guys have issues with laycon, nengi, vee, neo, lilo, wathoni and try to act as victims

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Blastblade:
Na so Niknarf take go on sabbatical leave...
Enjoy your bragging right while it lasts!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
teacherbim:
You mother made an allegation , you are mentally sick like your fav,idiot

There she goes with another lie, pathological liar like that thing she calls fave! Tueh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
Dannyxy:
Nilkarf come back oh..

Na Cruise oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9069) (9070) (9071) (9072) (9073) (9074) (9075) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.