Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5134818 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9112) (9113) (9114) (9115) (9116) (9117) (9118) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Blastblade:

E pain am!.. grin
Tbh,I'm happy for ozo's achievements..he deserves the best,not plastic!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tatiana god will heal u, pls tell truth icon aka Kiwi polish not to near this thread.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Shut up your mouth !!!

I only compare her to Temi and Sharon Ooja which she hasn't even lived up to quarter of their achievements.
Swear with your dick!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

You need new bragging rights... All laycon bragging rights no intrigue us. Still waiting for your itunes chart
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hahahahaha... Who was the best dressed male in that house. His collections can buy Ozo Nengi and Laycon 150 times. The remaining change will better your own life ...

True dat!

He's not even in the top 3 of best dressed male in the house

Neo wasn't called Drip. Lord for nothing

Opponu tongue

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
Haven't you compared Erica to A list actresses in nollywood?
Ode!

A list actress ke , it will take her 30yeears to get to adesua level

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hahahahaha... Who was the best dressed male in that house. His collections can buy Ozo Nengi and Laycon 150 times. The remaining change will better your own life ...

True dat!

Is that why he couldn't get much , that he had to repeat trouser for five days

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Oooo ... He was called dirty by a girl he rejected her ass and still has no association with her till dis day. Levels dey this thing
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!
Laycon and nengi has one thing in common...they slander what they cant have!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Tatiana god will heal u, pls tell truth icon aka Kiwi polish not to near this thread.
We go show the useless kiwi polish pepper grin

Make she go ask mumunarf. If dem born her well make she come this thread.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
let her come o
Can't wait to roast her head
That idiot abusing laycon
Make she come!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
mattgoners:
Congratulations OZO
This is a big win for the LOVNN family

Meanwhile Laycon is still trending no1 on YouTube and no1 and 2 on YouTube music trending videos

Hiphop video is doing very well with d numbers
The video made d song look like a new track keeping it on top of d itunes Nigeria and Ghana for d past 3 days

If you believe the video isn't doing well check Zlatan lagos anthem dat was released 6 days ago, it still not up to 500k

And for dat deluded lair....Fem only made 1.5m in a day and it still d first and only Nigeria music video to reach 1m views under 24hrs

Also just to put it on record
Davido was accused to have bought views
Not the first time he's been accused of such

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Blastblade:

Epistle of tears... cheesy

I love to see it!
Avoid me!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!
Laycon and Kidd has one thing in common...they slander what they cant have!

Cheers!... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
MzCherry:
let her come o
Can't wait to roast her head
That idiot abusing laycon
Make she come!

CRUISETOPIAVP:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

See as her yansh small grin

E be like man own.
We like am like that...compared to laycon wey no get dick at all!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

We like am like that...compared to laycon wey no get dick at all!

You need to tender your pussy for testing,
E sure me say you go come again
Drop those baba 40

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Tbh,I'm happy for ozo's achievements..he deserves the best,not plastic!

Plastic as in hypo bleach container..I agree!.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I will invite her over.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
useless thing, I'm so glad you read and digested my message.. because of weak minded female dogs like you, ladies with no mind of their own, bitches who were trained to accept whatever men throw at them, girls who don't know when to leave, when they're not wanted, patriarchy will never stop.

I'm not so much of a feminist,but I believe in common sense, knowing your worth and respect as a woman. but dogs like you and Erica have been trained and channeled to see men as the greatest and biggest trophy in life. you'll gladly accept pennis over your pennies or pens.. we know your type, useless girls who don't know their worth, forcing your arses on men who aren't bold enough to claim you publicly, but can beat your pussy hard in private..

what I'm I even saying? the same veteran side chick, who goes diabolical to hold men! what do I expect from the lowest barrel? kiddwayya said it countless times in that house, that he's not ready for a relo but low sef esteemed dog, women from morally bankrupt homes, girls with no real love or have the taste of what respects feels like, will see nothing wrong in what a bitch like Erica does.

when did Kidd ask Erica out? buhahahaha.. the same Erica that had to cry, beg and tell other housemates what Kidd does is only SEX? obviously you've amnesia, due to too much visits to herbalists.

speaking of fanbase, Erica isn't close to Laycon.. she's not the most followed housemates, both male and female... but she's far better compared to kiddwayya.. of course, kiddwayya and his attention seeking family has seen this, hence Kidd has to play along not to go irrelevant quickly.. but foolish dogs with no taste of real love or respect in life, dogs who earn for what they watch on zeeworld and telemundo, are calling such charade true love..! tueeh

foolish old witch, very insecured like Erica, no wonder you've to do jazz to hold men down!! respect yourself and men will respect you! periodt!

Erica is foolish all way round..her strength is mediocrity compared to those with the real strength.. the weak idiot needs an entire overhaul.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You dey fear?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chibabe005:
useless thing, I'm so glad you read and digested my message.. because of weak minded female dogs like you, ladies with no mind of their own, bitches who were trained to accept whatever men throw at them, girls who don't know when to leave, when they're not wanted, patriarchy will never stop.

I'm not so much of a feminist,but I believe in common sense, knowing your worth and respect as a woman. but dogs like you and Erica have been trained and channeled to see men as the greatest and biggest trophy in life. you'll gladly accept pennis over your pennies or pens.. we know your type, useless girls who don't know their worth, forcing your arses on men who aren't bold enough to claim you publicly, but can beat your pussy hard in private..

what I'm I even saying? the same veteran side chick, who goes diabolical to hold men! what do I expect from the lowest barrel? kiddwayya said it countless times in that house, that he's not ready for a relo but low sef esteemed dog, women from morally bankrupt homes, girls with no real love or have the taste of what respects feels like, will see nothing wrong in what a bitch like Erica does.

when did Kidd ask Erica out? buhahahaha.. the same Erica that had to cry, beg and tell other housemates what Kidd does is only SEX? obviously you've amnesia, due to too much visits to herbalists.

speaking of fanbase, Erica isn't close to Laycon.. she's not the most followed housemates, both male and female... but she's far better compared to kiddwayya.. of course, kiddwayya and his attention seeking family has seen this, hence Kidd has to play along not to go irrelevant quickly.. but foolish dogs with no taste of real love or respect in life, dogs who earn for what they watch on zeeworld and telemundo, are calling such charade true love..! tueeh

foolish old witch, very insecured like Erica, no wonder you've to do jazz to hold men down!! respect yourself and men will respect you! periodt!

Erica is foolish all way round..her strength is mediocrity compared to those with the real strength.. the weak idiot needs an entire overhaul.

Ehen!

She thinks sey na only her Sabi write Epistles. Chibabe show her how to do it with facts.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Blastblade:
[/b]

Plastic as in hypo bleach container..I agree!.. cheesy
Still better than pot holes...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I said what I said bitch,RIP!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

You dey fear?
I dey wait for her..

Make I roast the fool alive.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I said what I said bitch,RIP!!

U no write epistle again

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

My girl keep quiet.... Signed with Jive Academy Nigeria. Who told you those academies are fully funded. You think there is one big fund put into football academies. You better wake up from your slumber. That is a mere N1million naira deal.

Ozo still a failure though, till even vacated Nengis ass and realise his full potentials

Like pigwaya like fans
We talking in dollars my nigga
He is not a brand ambassador my guy is fvcking brand manager grin
Not a sales boy though
We are global you know,i don't mean those that goes to a small country to fvck
Watch this space,Ozo is not your fav mate
Proudly a superion

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
useless animal, you for respond na!!

foolish cold hearted monster!! you can advise women to kill seven year old,but you find nothing wrong in Erica imposing her black arse on a guy,who doesn't have the balls to own her publicly..

bladdy witch!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Na only twitter and Instagram she fit dey do her nonsense.. She go know say dangbana shoko full nairaland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
My baby makes me so proud!
I love this!! grin
Erica giddem!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I dey wait for her..

Make I roast the fool alive.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let me send her a dm...na you go run o! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Chocodairy:

You need to tender your pussy for testing,
E sure me say you go come again
Drop those baba 40
God forbid bad thing, my Laycon cannot insert his blessed D..ck inside mad woman puna

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

U no write epistle again
I already said enough...let it sink into her thick skull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9112) (9113) (9114) (9115) (9116) (9117) (9118) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.