Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5160216 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9274) (9275) (9276) (9277) (9278) (9279) (9280) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lol na that delusional soul you get time dey engage? You dey try sha..

Just press his necks his achievements, he will surely quote after that. Just skip it and laugh at his stupidity. grin

That's JJC BTW, incase you don't know. More reason you don't need to engage him. Just laugh at his stupidity.

For real I never knew it was him so his having like four monikers hahaha what a shame next time he will Stan somone that gives u bragging right not shame

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
The way NB has been hyping Erica,we dont need a soothsayer to tell us that she's bringing a lot to the table!
Her presence has increased their sales tremendously and guess what,they are expanding!!!!
Check out the billions.... grin
Imagine how much they paid her...mad o!
Star girl,na you biko!
Giddem!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:
The way NB has been hyping Erica,we dont need a soothsayer to tell us that she's bringing a lot to the table!
Her presence has increased their sales tremendously and guess what,they are expanding!!!!
Star girl,na you biko!
Giddem!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin chai babe

You forgot to post her pic. I thought you weren't impressed. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
She be like apprentice wey Oga use model for her cloth

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Star girl,na you biko!
Giddem!!
I swear, truth icon is becoming a mental case.

Where in the tweet did NB mention whorica?
NB didn't even mention the real Ambassadors burna and Tiwa. So where did you see whorica there?

How does commissioning of their Met line affect whorica's sales girl deal with Oga Paulo?

Someone the management doesn't even know. Show me where she snapped with the mgt like burna and Tiwa did?

Delusions upon delusions here and there!
Lies upon lies.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Star girl,na you biko!
Giddem!!

Another lies again from you what do u gain in all this lies, first of all Erica is not working under NBlc she is jus working for a product under NBlc and NBlc is not jus talking of her product but all the products in that company so are you saying Erica influenced boosted other product... the stupid truth icon named flourish has been bursted so bad with all type of lies tueh I hope NBlc don't sue her for this because this is act of deframing

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Star girl,na you biko!
Giddem!!
same truth icon
Lolzz

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Now they say we bring Erica's past achievements because she has been a failure or underachieving since she was disqualified, i am going to debunk that myth here and now.

Things Erica has achieved since leaving BBN:

1. Got a generous 71,000 USD donation from her ever loyal fans : This one was even so loud that the fans of the winner of the show had to do a carbon copy. getting reward from fans has to be one of the greatest feelings for a celebrity.

2. Signed by Kuku hair

3. Got signed as ambassador for Star Radler

4. Got signed as ambassador by Legend ( this combined with 3 above is one of the biggest deals by any housemates in BBN history )

5. Got a special invite to House of Salone in Sierra Leone netting N28M in the process.

And as a side bonus, she has also:

6. Found love, the only surviving relationship from the house. Now i know this may not count in the books of some people who have lived a loveless life all their lives, they will rather term it "trophy". But finding true love also counts as personal achievement.

7. She has won at least 2 Awards since leaving the house.

There u have it. Please give me the name of 3 Housemates who have been more successful.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
p
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

NB didn't even mention the real Ambassadors burna and Tiwa. So where did you see whorica there?

How does commissioning of their Met line affect whorica's sales girl deal with Oga Paulo?

Someone the management doesn't even know. Show me where she snapped with the mgt like burna and Tiwa did?

It really depressing that they are using Erica for lies and delusions I hope truth icon named flourish will be dealt with because her lies is alarming to the society NBlc never mentioned any ambassador or Erica name in the project this is just their own production sale.. I de shame for elites wey fall for this lies lik tatania4u n Co

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Delusions no good for this life I swear..

Up till today unless anything changes in future whorica will continue to be an under achiever..

No single achievement since leaving the house 3 months ago. Not even one.

Endorsement...Nothing reasonable apart from unknown hair and sales girl deal with Oga Paulo

Movie role..Nothing.

Even the low budget show she was invited to in Sierra leone, the amount she got is not up to 100k when converted to naira. grin

Omo It's not good to Stan a failure..

I really feel for her fans. Just hashtags and vibes nothing more to hold on to from her.

She's one of the least successful housemates so far this season.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
SammyFX:

It really depressing that they are using Erica for lies and delusions I hope truth icon named flourish will be dealt with because her lies is alarming to the society NBlc never mentioned any ambassador or Erica name in the project this is just their own production sale.. I de shame for elites wey fall for this lies lik tatania4u n Co
It will get to a point NB will sue her.
Those companies don't joke with this kind of things.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kizzmyazz:
Now they say we bring Erica's past achievements because she has been a failure or underachieving since she was disqualified, i am going to debunk that myth here and now.

Things Erica has achieved since leaving BBN:

1. Got a generous 71,000 USD donation from her ever loyal fans : This one was even so loud that the fans of the winner of the show had to do a carbon copy. getting reward from fans has to be one of the greatest feelings for a celebrity.

2. Signed by Kuku hair

3. Got signed as ambassador for Star Radler

4. Got signed as ambassador by Legend ( this combined with 3 above is one of the biggest deals by any housemates in BBN history )

5. Got a special invite to House of Salone in Sierra Leone netting N28M in the process.

And as a side bonus, she has also:

6. Found love, the only surviving relationship from the house. Now i know this may not count in the books of some people who have lived a loveless life all their lives, they will rather term it "trophy". But finding true love also counts as personal achievement.

7. She has won at least 2 Awards since leaving the house.

There u have it. Please give me the name of 3 Housemates who have been more successful.

Continue being delusional....
Its good for Erica though

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
Our resident Whorelite implied that the only thing Hon Nengi and OZO has going on for them is their complexion.

Birch, is that why Eweledu is mixing her cream with hypo and relaxer?

This one enter... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

I will tell u for the umpteenth time, i am not JJC.

And what if i go to Kuje?

You can easily identify a brave soldier from the number of his scars.

Yen yen yen! You are JJC. Just tread with caution this time... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
The way whoricans always find every way to link Laycon with their kwin is something I don't really understand.

What's this obsession?

He no do. Na by force?

They are obsessed. Period!.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
To b sincere though...Erica is doing bad compared to other housemates,,, Elites might not agree but dats d bitter truth...
its not by trending hashtags everyday ooo..

In few months reality will set in and everyone will know dere level...

Ka ji ko!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kizzmyazz:
iConvicts and sense will always observe social distancing.

Look at them celebrating Top ten google search as if it's some kind of honour.

They don't even realize how damning it is that people have to do a google search to know who their fav is.

FYI, people don't need to search for Erica because she is a star girl and well known, besides, she trends everyday so why google search her?

Why is Trump not on the list?

Why is Messi not in the list?

Why is Maradona not on the list?

The major news makers of 2020 are not in the list so what is the pride of iConvicts in this?

Take a look at the names on the list, even me sef had to google over half of them to know who they are.

Who is Maryam Sanda? ( i don't even want to know)

Because we are talking about Nigeria. Are those ones Nigerians?. When will Hoelites leave Jealousy and grow sense?... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Some people's definition of achievements:

1. Being a video vixen

2. Being a compere to a low budget Akpororo

3. Snapping with a cup of Milo ( Or is it Nescafe)

4. Birthday bash with an audio billionaire ( the greatest faux pas in BBN history)

5. Being in Google search top 10 because nobody knows him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
mattgoners:
To b sincere though...Erica is doing bad compared to other housemates,,, Elites might not agree but dats d bitter truth...
its not by trending hashtags everyday ooo..

In few months reality will set in and everyone will know dere level...

Ka ji ko!!!

How is she doing bad.

I hv listed all she has achieved since been disqualified.

Give me three housemates that have done more

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

Erica trending World wide means she is already known, at least on social media.

People don't need to Google search her anymore.

That's Commonsensical

If you're known worldwide like you claim, You would be on Google's most searched. Kim, Beyonce and Rihanna always won that award year after year for a long time... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Drew13:
elites are so dumb sha lol

Over dumb!... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Blastblade:

Because we are talking about Nigeria. Are those ones Nigerians?. When will Hoelites leave Jealousy and grow sense?... cheesy

Get off my mention.

I don't do cowards.

Besides, I don't know that Biden and Kampala on the same lists are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

It will get to a point NB will sue her.
Those companies don't joke with this kind of things.

She is being bursted with so many lies very stupid bitch of a girl tueh that how they casted didi for speaking the truth very soon it will gt to her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Blastblade:

Over dumb!... cheesy

So dumb jus like truth icon tueh and Co

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

How is she doing bad.

I hv listed all she has achieved since been disqualified.

Give me three housemates that have done more
Am not gonna start arguing with you here cos we all know d level of your IQ is even lower dan a pry six stud......

Erica is doing well for now but compared to notable hms of d lockdown season...even she herself knows shes not up to d standard...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
fyneguy:

Bros, leave that one. As Erica dey so, na Versace wedding dey her mind o. She wan quick marry hapless Kidd, to access Terry's stolen wealth. Tochi sabi her wella. He told Laycon she's a typical gold digger.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
coming from Tochi who wears Kidd's clothes and run his errands !
lmao!
Now I understand why no babe looked at him twice!
Back to this gold digger accusations,you guys are just pissed off because Erica chose a cute,fresh and rich Kidd over your ugly/ broke fave who looks like a walking corpse!
Since when has it become a crime to love a rich kid and be loved in return?
Since you love laycon so much, donate your sisters to him,let him pick anyone of them and date...can you do that and leave Erica alone?
Rubbish!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lol na that delusional soul you get time dey engage? You dey try sha..

Just press his necks his achievements, he will surely quote after that. Just skip it and laugh at his stupidity. grin

That's JJC BTW, incase you don't know. More reason you don't need to engage him. Just laugh at his stupidity.

For the last time, I am not JJC.

I have said this time and again

I don't really owe u or anyone any explanation but if I am JJC let all the curses in the bible be upon my head.

I am not JJC. Stop calling me that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
fyneguy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin chai babe
You forgot to post her pic. I thought you weren't impressed. grin
Whose pic?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lies upon lies.
sharap!
cant you see that Erica has influenced the brand positively?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
SammyFX:

Another lies again from you what do u gain in all this lies, first of all Erica is not working under NBlc she is jus working for a product under NBlc and NBlc is not jus talking of her product but all the products in that company so are you saying Erica influenced boosted other product... the stupid truth icon named flourish has been bursted so bad with all type of lies tueh I hope NBlc don't sue her for this because this is act of deframing
NB hypes her...cry more!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

Get off my mention.

I don't do cowards.

Besides, I don't know that Biden and Kampala on the same lists are Nigerians

They are on the list because Nigerians are interested in searching about them. It's really not difficult to know these things egbo!.. cheesy grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9274) (9275) (9276) (9277) (9278) (9279) (9280) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.