Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5133968 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9294) (9295) (9296) (9297) (9298) (9299) (9300) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2020
So elewedu the sales girl couldn't bring in sales, oga Paulo had to contract another sales girl to do his job for him.. grin

Las Las na oga Paulo deal be this but him just employ marketers to help him meet target... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
600 years of enjoyment for sales girl wey dem show for TV and newspaper, even throw party for!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2020
An Icon in an Iconic moment❤

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
600 years of enjoyment for sales girl wey dem show for TV and newspaper, even throw party for!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem!

I want to see her being called an ambassador on Star radler page. Only then will I take y'all serious... cheesy

Otherwise...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem!

Sales girl wey dey snap with NB officials
Wey reputable newspaper dey report am.

Sales girls get levels ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2020
fyneguy:

Lol he is not making a lot of money. He stays in Eko Suite cos the Chagouri's are his father's business associates in Bleep (fill in the gap lol). Same people use Davido for stuff. That's why Kidd is close to Davido.
...but at least you agree he stays there, right?

Now do you have a friend or a family member that can allow you stay in their suite in a 5 star hotel?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2020
My baby grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2020
❤❤my one and only successful President

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Lol see dem crying cheesy cheesy
I saw Neo touching my baby with that his shitty hands in the pool undecided
Yes Neo and Ozo are both fruity with Ozo being the weaker wimp that neo is very much aware of that's why he is riding bleeping him the way he wants cheesy
PremiumKidd doesn't even notice those wimps, talk more of rating them, even when they try to get his attention cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why will my baby even rate them in the first place when he is fulfilled as a man, even rated at a higher net worth than both wimps combined by Google grin
With Lots beautiful and handsome people willing to be his slave sef even without him asking for it cheesy
Kidd baby u too much kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Conny Sir

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2020
Blastblade:

I want to see her being called an ambassador on Star radler page. Only then will I take y'all serious... cheesy

Otherwise...
Who cares about what you think?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

Sales girl wey dey snap with NB officials
Wey reputable newspaper dey report am.

Sales girls get levels ooo
I swear!
Sales girl extraordinaire!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2020
❤❤my Pressy oloye cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
Yes Neo and Ozo are both fruity with Ozo being the weaker wimp that neo is very much aware of that's why he is riding bleeping him the way he wants cheesy
PremiumKidd doesn't even notice those wimps, talk more of rating them, even when they try to get his attention cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why will my baby even rate them in the first place when he is fulfilled as a man, even rated at a higher net worth than both wimps combined by Google grin
With Lots beautiful and handsome people willing to be his slave sef even without him asking for it cheesy
Kw kea kwa ka
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
School dem!
Their fave is just a Gotv decoder repairman grin

Gotv and Oppo are using laycons head for peanuts.
I have never seen where an ambassador will be going upandan promoting a product or service from state to state. I never seen or heard. Is that how jobless that ambassador is, his face alone and an ad should do, not following their open roof truck upandan promoting product
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2020
You all need alliance but you put 2 plus 2 together, you can't reach me because I am high 5.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2020
KiddPressingCat:

But It's pikinwaya's tiny dick that was chasing Praise about to fvck him.. cheesy

Even spanking his ass.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I swear!

Sales girl wey dem throw unveiling party for... Wey the whole country stood still to catch a glimpse of the unveiling party ... Not the ones that they will using upandan in open roof trucks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Sales girl wey dem throw unveiling party for... Wey the whole country stood still to catch a glimpse of the unveiling party ... Not the ones that they will using upandan in open roof trucks

All na packaging because she get fans.. cheesy

The difference between her and elozonam, na Fans wey she get... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Blastblade:

All na packaging because she get fans.. cheesy

The difference between her and elozonam, na Fans wey she get... cheesy

The difference between laycon and the other models they used for oppo fone is that there is no difference.
They are not ambassadors but models
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I swear!

Yeah baby, own it with your chest. Atleast you didn't try to deny it again.. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
jayjaycee0:

The difference between laycon and the other models they used for oppo fone is that there is no difference.
They are not ambassadors but models

The difference between Laycon's partnering deal and that of elewedu's, is that, oppo called laycon a partner, something NB or star radler has been finding hard to do for Elewedu..Oh well, they don't care because she's just a mere Sales girl... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nawa oo grin

Oga Paulo don sign another sales girl Destiny Etiko as whorica couldn't bring in sales grin

Buhahahahaha cheesy

Whorica is a failure in everything!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Gotv and Oppo are using laycons head for peanuts.
I have never seen where an ambassador will be going upandan promoting a product or service from state to state. I never seen or heard. Is that how jobless that ambassador is, his face alone and an ad should do, not following their open roof truck upandan promoting product
jobless you said?
He has done one remix,released a music video. Releasing a new song with Zlantan, worked with Braine and also worked on a song with vee.
Erica that has been busy. Can you tell us what she has been on to as regards her career?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Vector likes my president.

Mr eazi can't wait to meet Laycon.

Omo!!!

Once we can get a LayconX Mr eazi project. Laycon will finally go worldwide in music.

My shoulder pads are so high!

Haters una go die.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
youngpresidooo:
jobless you said?
He has done one remix,released a music video. Releasing a new song with Zlantan, worked with Braine and also worked on a song with vee.
Erica that has been busy. Can you tell us what she has been on to as regards her career?
You didn't add
He's currently working on his debut album to be released 2021.

Vee and Laycon collabo will be released 2021 as well.

Haters will keep wailing. Laycon keeps moving forward!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Vector likes my president.

Mr eazi can't wait to meet Laycon.

Omo!!!

Once we can get a LayconX Mr eazi project. Laycon will finally go worldwide in music.

My shoulder pads are so high!

Haters una go die.
You see year 2021...is wen every one go sabi en level...
Laycon's Album

Laycon and vee

Laycon, Zlatan, and Mr Real

Laycon on Showmax and many more

by dat tym some fanbase filled with sec schl stud will b already tired of trending hashtags

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blastblade:

But It's your tiny dick that was chasing Praise about to fvck him.. cheesy

Even spanking his ass.. cheesy
Mynd44
Dominique.... Orishishi food don ready ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Omo, the NB deal really confounded these iconvicts, they never saw it coming.

In their minds,no reputable brand will want to associate with Erica after her disqualification but reputable brands know better.

This is one of the biggest deals in BBN history.

Even if she doesn't bag another deal, this one is already bigger than the deals bagged by all other housemates put together.

If e pain u, get sniper

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
"Loyalty in a sense is knowing what position someone holds in your heart/mind. Loyalty is knowing that you are for or with this person, you are not going to change regardless..."

... Laycon

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
Mynd44
Dominique.... Orishishi food don ready ooo

Madam, u better save ur stress.

That fanbase is so obsessed with genitals and sexuality .

Their president is a sex enthusiast predator, so no just stress urself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
EmmBim:
"Loyalty in a sense is knowing what position someone holds in your heart/mind. Loyalty is knowing that you are for or with this person, you are not going to change regardless..."

... Laycon
Tell this to dat yeye chibabe that was with Erica before jumping to ur bandwagoned Laycorn cheesy
Anyways good riddance cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9294) (9295) (9296) (9297) (9298) (9299) (9300) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.