Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5321160 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) (9534) (9535) (9536) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana i see you. You are doing the lords work.

Thanks so so much. The only one that brings fire and brimstones to the house of our neighbors, the only one that cuts their dreams short and make them wail thru the night. I hail you ooo

[img]https:///314347df84d360d40edc790e3380a6d6/tumblr_oscx7hnBSW1qg0u4go2_500.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Laycon's management should take this up!
serve papers to the creepy,vindictive mother and daughter!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
happy last Sunday icons.

as we enter into the new year we talk more of Laycon and less of anybody

spread more of the lovnn content and nothing of haters.

keep spreading love and light.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Apart from all these arguments and all that you guys keep engaging in, Erica has achieved absolutely nothing since leaving the house. Endorsement deals are useless. I don't count those as achievements.

Yesterday Erica's mother mentioned someone killing laycon in a video or something, the following day, Elites came up with an hashtag. The day laycon stared at her, the same thing. iCONS on twitter are finally talking about Erica again, do you know how excited Erica and her fanbase are presently?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
ToyinDipo:
I used to pity the woman who gave birth to Elika, but after seeing the killer geng, I know why the man left. Even after the little fading fame Elika is getting, the man is somewhere saying, nah I can't claim to be the father of this girl.

Kia but you wicked oh, I do make up my mind to end dragging any female hut I had to laugh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
stephleena:
Laycon's management should take this up!

serve papers to the creepy,vindictive mother and daughter!
i cant imagine if it was laycon that mentioned erica and kill in the same sentence
twitter will be on fire by now
feminist will arise
hellites would be running mad
and elewedu herself will start motivational quotes of how god saved her from 'enemies'

i just hope laycons management is doing something sha...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
ChristoBam:
Apart from all these arguments and all that you guys keep engaging in, Erica has achieved absolutely nothing since leaving the house. Endorsement deals are useless. I don't count those as achievements.

Yesterday Erica's mother mentioned someone killing laycon in a video or something, the following day, Elites came up with an hashtag. The day laycon stared at her, the same thing. iCONS on twitter are finally talking about Erica again, do you know how excited Erica and her fanbase are presently?

So they asked someone to list all laycons endorsement deals on a twitter argument, he was stammering.

She is loved and there is nothing you can do about it

If you know that, you know peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
SoiSoi13:

Kia but you wicked oh, I do make up my mind to end dragging any female hut I had to laugh
The killer geng are more wicked angry grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
despite the everyday hashtag, she still failed to enter the list of most searched about persons!

she has failed all way round.. instead of building a herself and a brand, she's joining hands to. build a guy that has failed to own or define the nonsense they've publicly, but beats the hell out of her stretched cunt privately.. her fans, are total replica of Erica and her low sef esteem, they trend their hashtag alongside Kidd's own.

Kidd has gotten the blue tick.

Kidd, carried her fanbase hype and support to Sierra Leone.

Kidd is working on a movie..

while Erica, seats idly begging on Twitter..

dressing like a possessed bush baby.

she's a total waste of time and platform. her past, is way bigger than her present!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I should be the one to ask you if you are alright!
Who has the highest number of comments and retweets?
Do we have to teach you everything?
So you don't even know the meaning of engagement? Engagement on Twitter is a combination of RTs, likes, comments and number of views for video (if any).

Now check both tweets and see how dumb you are. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
JJC werey our resident icon in disguise grin
Reason no one should waste their precious time on you unless the person is bored and just needs to laugh at your stupidity.

This you?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
MzCherry:
i cant imagine if it was laycon that mentioned erica and kill in the same sentence
twitter will be on fire by now
feminist will arise
hellites would be running mad
and elewedu herself will start motivational quotes of how god saved her from 'enemies'

i just hope laycons management is doing something sha...

seriously! they would've gone as far as calling and tagging the IGP..

And the useless Petty Erica would've portrayed her black ass as a victim.

I recall how she threw endless shade with the "staring nonsense".

Laycon's team should do something about this.. set Erica and her gang of assassins straight for once.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
JJC werey our resident icon in disguise grin
Reason no one should waste their precious time on you unless the person is bored and just needs to laugh at your stupidity.

This you?

Thats my manager, not me. the true me detest and hates rubbish
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Elewedu in the mud. We are trending in Burkina Faso, Djibouti, Sudan

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
icons dont forget DINNING WITH THE STARS by 8
https://twitter.com/officialmonijay/status/1343030014082740225?s=20

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Loud it!!
They dunno nothing!!!
You guys hate whorica with passion and refuse to tell her the truth. I hope it won't be too late for her when she wakes up to reality..

I laugh in biggest comodity grin grin

Biggest commodity but has no reasonable endorsement.
Is it Unknown kukute hair? Influencer for star rada rada? or Nengi and Lilo's vomit deshapeables that you guys once called cheap and useless? grin

Biggest commodity but even comedy skit never feature am not to talk of movie since she was disgraced out almost 4 months ago?

Keep making her think she's bigger than she is by continually deceiving her with your delusions. Abi una think say na by twitter hashtags in Uganda, Burundi, Mali and benin? Hashtags no dey add money to account oo let me remind you incase you don't know.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Thats my manager, not me. the true me detest and hates rubbish
Werey say na my manager grin grin

I swear you get crase grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
800K twitter icons!!!

My shoulder pads are so high..

No be by hashtags in under developed countries grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Aunty has put her twitter account on private...Desperately looking for followers... I guess she is having serious migraine now that Laycon has 800,000 followers...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You guys hate whorica with passion and refuse to tell her the truth. I hope it won't be too late for her when she wakes up to reality..

I laugh in biggest comodity grin grin

Biggest commodity but has no reasonable endorsement.
Is it Unknown kukute hair? Influencer for star rada rada? or Nengi and Lilo's vomit deshapeables that you guys once called cheap and useless? grin

Biggest commodity but even comedy skit never feature am not to talk of movie since she was disgraced out almost 4 months ago?

Keep making her think she's bigger than she is by continually deceiving her with your delusions. Abi una think say na by twitter hashtags in Uganda, Burundi, Mali and benin? Hashtags no dey add money to account oo let me remind you incase you don't know.

Better go and do fasting and prayer for your fave to start getting real engagements instead of pounded yam call up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
We don't trend unnecessary tags.. Laycon my yansh, Laycon give them, Wish Laycon (Ko necessary). We trend organically when it makes sense.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
jenifer007:
Aunty has put her twitter account on private...Desperately looking for followers... I guess she is having serious migraine now that Laycon has 800,000 followers...
The werey dey find followers grin grin

She think say na by hashtags grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

With all laycon followers... Erica has more engagements and trends twitter more than him.

Na so so parody accounts full laycon twitter followership. Accounts that are created to follow only one person

All the below accounts were created today, isnt it funny

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Yeye fanbase

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
They can trend hashtags of 600k tweets yet her short clip is yet to reach 140k views after two months. grin grin

Yet no reasonable endorsement instead she's openly begging brands.

Yet she has no single movie role yet. Even non actresses have already.

Yet she's not growing on the same App. She keeps locking and opening her accounts like a confused fool just to gain followers.

Shouldn't your brain open that the tags are not working for her already? It expired with tacha. Tacha carries a different kind of grace. grin

I've never seen such a senseless fanbase in my entire life.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
800k on the bird app!!!

We meuve!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
They can trend hashtags of 600k tweets yet her short clip is yet to reach 140k views after two months. grin grin

Yet no reasonable endorsement instead she's openly begging brands.

Yet she has no single movie role yet. Even non actresses have already.

Shouldn't your brain open that the tags are not working for her already? It expired with tacha. Tacha carries a different kind of grace. grin

I've never seen such a senseless fanbase in my entire life.

Laycon has 2.1m followers on instagram his music cant get 2m views, his mates that have 500k followers have over 10m views on their music videos. I have 300m followers but see engagement

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Icons by 8pm. We feast!

See sponsors lasan. Omo levels dey this thing oo grin

Laycon joins the likes of Yemi Alade and Legendary tubaba to feature on this program.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kwa kwa kaa kwa
So Nengi's buying IG followers grin
Lmao!
I been knew!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Laycon has 2.1m followers on instagram his music cant get 2m views, his mates that have 500k followers have over 10m views on their music videos. I have 300m followers but see engagement

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This is exactly what happens to those who buy IG followers from Afghanistan!
Lmao!
Less than 1k views ..kwa kw akwa !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
its okay to be dumb but cant you be observant ?
chai..elites i taya for una o
is that laycons page or mentos page undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

With all laycon followers... Erica has more engagements and trends twitter more than him.

Na so so parody accounts full laycon twitter followership. Accounts that are created to follow only one person

All the below accounts were created today, isnt it funny
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9530) (9531) (9532) (9533) (9534) (9535) (9536) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.